Kay & Will Pt. 03: Surprise Visit Ch. 04

Story Info
This is the stuff that dreams are made of. The Main Event.
5.7k words
4.62
1.5k
2
0

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SURPRISE VISIT

Chapter Four

The Main Event

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: This is the final chapter in the "Surprise Visit". This is an ongoing story of how the relationship between Will and Kay developed without in any way harming the marriage Kay enjoyed with Ron. This is a fairly long chapter. I thought about breaking it up in two parts but it seemed like it flowed better to keep the whole thing in tack. We left off with the three friends enjoying a grilled chicken dinner in prelude to the evening's planned event. I'll backtrack just a bit to make sure you remember where we were at. ENJOY!

**********************

We finished up the dinner with several more chuckles and a building anticipation of what was to come. Our routine had been established as all three of us joined together in the cleanup chores. Ron and I bringing all the stuff into the house while Kay scraped the plates and loaded the dishwasher.

After wiping her hands on the dish towel Kay looked to her husband and said; "OK captain, the galley is all cleaned up and ship shape. Where do we go from here?"

I'll never know how we started with all the sailor lingo. I guess it was from our boat ride with Ron manning the helm of his ship. Whatever the source, going along with it Ron simply commanded; "All hands report to quarters immediately."

Kay and I both saluted the captain and then half ran and half skipped to the master bedroom amid laughter, a few pinches, and a lot of groping. Once in the bedroom Kay dove onto the bed and turned over on her back as both Ron and I took our places on either side of the object of our affection. Ron started a steamy kiss with lots of tongue while I propped myself up on one elbow and began to massage her beautiful little tits over the top of her thin T-shirt. Within moments Kay was moaning and her legs were twitching. I slid my hand down to her mound that was covered by a pair of white short shorts. I could tell she was already wet beneath the material that was covering her treasures.

As I was focusing on her love nest, Ron's hand slipped under her T-shirt and took over the massaging of her breasts while my hand unsnapped her shorts and slowly lowered her zipper. Naturally, she wasn't wearing a bra so Ron had full access to her breasts but what surprised me was the discovery that she also had forgone the bother of panties. My had was exploring her nearly hairless mound that I loved so much.

As my finger first sank into her hot and juicy slit she planted both feet on the mattress and pushed her pussy up to match each thrust of my finger. She and Ron were still kissing while he was rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. It was amazing how quickly we were all fully engaged in our evening activities.

My second and third finger were now probing her depths and she was clearly on her way to her first orgasm of the evening. With a screech and a groan her entire body tensed up. She arched her back so that she was suspended between her feet being planted on the mattress and her shoulder blades up near her pillow. Rather than stop our attentions to her body, both Ron and I continued what we were doing. With our manipulations, the orgasm just went on and on for nearly three or four solid minutes.

Finally, her entire body just fell back to the mattress and she went limp with a huge smile emblazoned across her face. "That was amazing! Absolutely fuckin' amazing! And to think we're just getting started. I just love the way my boys make me feel all over. I can hardly wait to see what happens next!"

After a moment, she went on; "Speaking about hardly. How come we have all these clothes on? I want to see what is 'hardly' waiting for me." With that she raised her butt off the mattress and shucked her shorts the rest of the way off her legs while Ron and I stood up on either side of the bed and stripped in record time. We both loved watching her lift her T-Shirt over her head so all three of us were naked as the day we were born.

Kay told us both to lie down on our backs so we did as we were told. It seemed like she wanted to be the captain for a while. As ordered, we were laying on either side of our sex kitten. Soon as we were in position, Kay flipped over onto her knees so that she was kneeling with her head just about level with our hips. First, she took me into her mouth as her husband looked on. I was in seventh heaven as she devoured my cock clear to its base and licked my balls at the same time. Right before I was about to cum she pulled off my member and slid her lips over the head of Ron's straight arrow.

It took a bit more work to get his whole thing in her mouth but with customary ease she eventually swallowed him whole as well. I was fascinated as I saw her throat bulge each time she was on the down swing. That's something that I could never make happen with my short little guy but oh, what a wonderful sight! She sucked and licked him about the same amount of time she had done for me. Before we knew it, she was switching back to my cock for a repeat performance. By trading back and forth in this manner we both lasted way longer than would have normally.

After taking him one more time for three or four minutes, she pulled off and said; "I didn't get any desert tonight so I was hoping for some nice warm cream and some soft nuts to suck on. I know what my loving husband has planned for the three of us and I want both of you to last as long as possible, so let's get this first load out of the way."

With that she went back down on me and this time she felt like a Kirby vacuum going to town on my dick. It was perhaps the most intense blow job I have ever received. Of course, you must remember that the only real blowjobs I've ever received have all been from this dynamic woman. But oh, what a woman she is! Within minutes I was shooting away within her mouth and she was loving it as much as I was. (Well, I kind of doubt that last statement but you get the general idea of what I mean.)

While I was receiving my amazing blow job from Kay, I noticed Ron get up and walk behind me to the other side of the bed. He picked up his cell phone that he had left on the night stand closest to me and began shooting pictures of Kay ministering to my cock. I was excited to know that I would be getting some historical photos of this dynamic experience. While thinking of that, I found myself groaning out loud and shooting off in her delicate mouth.

Before moving on to service her husband, Kay licked up and down my entire cock cleaning off the residue. It was such an erotic experience just watching this dream woman clean my clock. Opps, I meant "clean my cock". Ron was still looking at the screen of his phone as more and more photos were being taken. Once my still erect cock was cleaned off, Kay slid her whole body up mine until our lips were locked in a sensual kiss of our own. I could taste myself as her tongue entered my mouth and we began that exotic tongue dance once again.

One more kiss and then she slid her lips right over the top of her hubby's masculine cock. Ron quickly handed me the phone and said, "Snap Away". As I began shooting pictures, she deep throated him and again did her Kirby imitation. I know that Ron is accustomed to the sight and feel of his beautiful wife going down on him but even so, you could see clearly that he was truly turned on big time. He lasted a little longer than I did, but soon he was covering the inside of her mouth and throat with his juice. I loved the sound he made. It was somewhere between a growl, a grunt and a groan all wrapped up into one animalistic noise.

The three of us laid side by side for a few minutes just basking in the afterglow of some intense lovemaking. Finally, after a suspended pause, Ron said; "OK you two, here's what I want us to do before it gets too late. First, I'm going to set our movie camera on its tripod so we can get a lasting souvenir of tonight. Then I am going to lay on my back and have Kay mount me from above while facing me. Will, when you can see that she is firmly lodged into place, you need to use the Astroglide to lube up her ass and your cock. Then start pushing into her tight rear entrance."

Kay said; "That sounds like the same way we did it the last time Will was with us."

"Yeah, but it was so hot, I want to at least start out doing it the same way. That is, unless you have another idea of what you would like to try."

"No, no. Your idea is a good one and I really did enjoy it when we did it that same way last time. Besides, I'm not sure how any other position could work for a DP."

Ron piped up: "Say what? Did you really say DP? I'm surprised that you know about the phrase DP? Do you really know that that stands for?"

"Of course I do silly. It means double penetration and that's exactly what I'm looking forward to. You're not the only one to ever watch porn you know".

It seems like Ron's wife will never cease to surprise us.

I went into the master bath to take a piss while Ron was getting the camera set up. Kay walked in right when I was letting out a full stream into the toilet. Leaning back on the counter she was just watching me as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "So, sweetie, are you OK with Ron's idea of filming our three way?"

"You bet! I would love to have a video reminder of our time together. How do you feel about it?"

"I'm OK with it but I just want to make sure that you won't be letting anyone else ever see it and most certainly that you never post it on the internet."

"Don't worry even a minute about that. I don't want the slightest chance that Marissa could ever come across it. Unless of course I choose to show it to her someday. If she ever comes out of her sexual shell that is. How would you feel about me showing it to her if that ever becomes a possibility?"

"I would love for Marissa to see it if there is even a remote chance that she would one day agree to hook up with Ron. Do you think that could ever happen?"

"I don't really know but there is always that dream out there."

I shook the last drops off my cock into the toilet bowl and pushed the lever down to start the swirling flush. Before it finished flushing and refilling Kay sat down and started spraying a solid stream into the water below. She looked up at me in the midst of her piss and asked innocently, "Does it bother you to be in the same bathroom while I'm taking a piss?"

"No, not at all, in fact I find it refreshing how familiar we are with one another. On the other hand, I don't think I would have the same level of comfort being in the same bathroom with Marissa while either of us were relieving ourselves. Isn't that strange?"

"I don't know if it's strange or not but it is interesting. I wonder why we are so comfortable with each other. It's almost like we were brother and sister we are so at ease around one another."

"Well, I never had a sister but if I did, I can't imagine doing with her the things you and I do together."

"Yep, I guess you're right about that. But it is peculiar that we are so compatible. I guess you feel more like a second husband than a brother. That's it! You're my second husband even while I'm still married to my first husband."

"As much as I like the idea and I do understand your feelings about us but we both know that your first husband is your one and only. I'm glad that you and I can feel so casual with one another but no one will ever take Ron's place in your heart or in your life."

"Absolutely correct! Thanks for the reminder and you are right as rain on that one. I love Ron more than I love life itself. I would never intentionally do anything that would jeopardize our marriage."

"Did you forget about that one incident with Dick when you conveniently neglected to pre-arrange with Ron before hooking up?"

"Oh, don't remind me of that! I felt so horrible after he and I did that and I'll never do anything anywhere close to that again."

Kay wiped her tush and stood up. After washing her hands, she planted a kiss on my cheek and we both made our way back to the bedroom. Ron was all set up and already lying on his back waiting for his bride in the center of the bed. Kay jumped onto the bed on her hands and knees. She engaged Ron in a lovers' kiss and kept telling him how much she loved him.

With that said, she knelt down over his semi-erect cock and started kissing, licking and sucking him until he was stiff as a rail and standing proud. Looking up at her husband she asked: "So babe, are you ready for this show to start filming?"

"The camera is already running honey babe. All we need to do now is for you to mount me the way Will wishes that Marissa would mount him."

Smiling, Kay lifted one leg over his hips and straightened up to her full height on her knees. She grinned down at the man she loved with his cock aimed directly at her center. Slowly and sensuously she began to lower her body onto his amazingly straight cock. She didn't even use her hands to line things up. They both knew from years of experience exactly what needed to be done. Lower, lower and lower she sank onto his manhood. Their eyes were locked together in love. I moved over to the tripod to make sure the camera was capturing the full picture of what was happening.

While standing behind the camera, I decided to zoom in on their private parts as Kay was rising and lowering herself on Ron's erect rod. The scene was so sensual and with the zoomed up close, I could even see the insides of her pussy being pulled out every time she rose up on his shaft. It was then so erotic to see that engorged pink skin be folded back into her pussy as she would lower herself once again. Amazing!

Ron said; "We need to get Will involved before you get me turned on to the point of shooting my load too soon."

With that said, I zoomed the camera back out to capture the entire bed the way Ron had it set up in the first place. Once I double checked the view finder screen to make sure everything was in focus I made my way over to the side table and picked up the Astro-glide. Opening the tube, I squeezed a nice big blob onto Kay's ass just above her puckered hole. She flinched when the cold gel landed but soon begin to wiggle her little butt at me as she settled onto Ron's fully ensconced cock.

With two fingers, I started spreading the gel around her hole while also inserting them past her anal ring. Her ass was so cute winking up at me. I started with just my index finger being inserted into her tight little hole but within a minute my second finger joined in on the assault. I was plunging my fingers deeply in her and could feel Ron's cock through the thin wall that separated her pussy from her colon. It felt sexy as hell and then Ron spoke up. "Hey man, I can feel something. Is that your fingers sliding up and down my prick? Are you in her pussy or in her ass? It feels like you and I are in the same hole, are we?"

"No way bud. I can feel your cock too but believe me, you and I are not touching. I can assure you that we are in different holes but it does feel hot, doesn't it?"

"Holy shit! I could get used to this. Too bad you live so far away from us or we would do this more often."

With that, I pulled my fingers out of Kay's butt hole and squeezed another glob of gel onto my fingers so I could lube up my dick. Each time I touched myself my cock would jump and twitch. My cocks' reactions reminded me of a quarter horse right before the start of a big race. I closed the cap on the tube and wiped my hand on the wadded-up sheet and then lined my erect member up with her little pinkish brown hole.

Pushing gently but with persistence I buried myself as deeply as I could get into this magnificent woman. Once fully enveloped by her butt cheeks I stood still allowing her to become accustomed to being double penetrated once again. Ron was breathing heavily and Kay was groaning in pleasure at the feeling of fullness she was experiencing. Finally, after a good two minutes of lying still, Kay said; "OK boys. I think I'm ready as I'll ever be." Then she looked directly at the camera and talking to whoever might one day watch the video she said; "Watch this!"

She lifted her hips up and of course I moved up with them. She slid off and up Ron's cock to the point that only the head of his member was still in her sweet but stretched pussy. In that position, Kay locked her knees so that her pelvic area could remain nearly motionless. Then as Ron started pushing up and into her kitty, I slid my cock out of her ass until only the head was still within her anal ring. As he pulled out, I pushed in. Soon we had established an acceptable rhythm. Both of us picked up the pace as Kay began to squeal in delight. She sounded like she was having even more fun than we were. As if that were even possible.

Our mutual thrusting continued for nearly five minutes when Ron said; "Do you think that we could all roll over so I could be on top for a while?"

I responded; "Let's try to do it without either of us pulling out of her."

Both Ron and I pushed in to the point of being fully engaged once again causing a grunting noise to escape from Kay. Then I began rolling over to my right with Kay following. This way we were moving closer to the camera and closer to the edge of the bed. I was hoping there was room on the king size bed to fully turn over without falling off. Sure enough, as Kay moved with me and Ron followed her we made the turn without falling off the edge. I was soon on my back and both of them were on top of me. Ron planted both of his hands on either side of my shoulders to lift most of his weight off us.

This time Ron pulled out while I was still deep in her ass. Once he was mostly out of her pussy we realized that Kay wouldn't be able to lift off of me while lying on her back. She tried to lift her pelvis which worked for a bit but she couldn't hold that position for long. So, she settled back down on my cock and Ron started pounding in and out of her while I remained completely buried the whole time. I could feel every move he made and soon I could sense that I wasn't going to last much longer.

While I was getting closer and closer to dumping my load, Kay kept shouting. "Oh gaud, Oh gaud, Oh gaud!" Those phrases were interspersed with; "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Then she screamed "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

That's all I needed to hear to unload in her ass. I came with an intensity I don't remember ever coming before. When I spurt, not much comes out but I'm proud to say that I did coat her innards with a good bit of love juice. At the same time, Ron let out a man grunt and we could both feel him tighten up as spurt after spurt of his jizzum filled her pussy to overflowing. And I can tell you that she was literally overflowing because I could feel his cum rolling down out of her pussy and onto my crotch. Some even rolled down between my butt cheeks and onto the bed.

Ron pulled out and then off Kay. It was then that I realized that while he had lifted most of his weight off during our sex, he was still pretty heavy on top of us. Now with him off, Kay felt considerably lighter. So light in fact, that I felt I could hold her on top of me for the rest of my life. But within moments she sat up and then lifted her bottom off my shrinking penis. Now lying on my back, fully exposed I felt real sweaty and quite messy. Kay looked at her two guys and said; "I think we all could use a good shower."

"Amen" I said as I followed the two lovers into their master bath.

All three of us enjoyed washing each other. Well, let me clarify that. Ron and I both enjoyed washing Kay and she enjoyed washing both Ron and I. After drying off we all felt exhausted from the evening activities. It was only 9:30 but I was ready to hit the sack and this time I was ready for sleep and not sex.

12