Kay & Will Pt. 03: Surprise Visit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got dressed in my street clothes while Kay and Ron both put on their sleeping attire. Even though I knew at this time of year, Kay would strip naked before climbing into bed. We made our way into their family room and just stood there with neither of us knowing quite what to say. Finally I spoke up: "Ron, I want to thank you for a most amazing weekend. I feel totally blessed that you allowed me to spend this time with both you and your precious wife. And I do hope you will send me copies of the photos and video you took."

Ron thrust out his hand. I took it in my right hand and we shook heartily while he said; "You can count on it. I will make sure you get all the photos from both yesterday and today. But we don't need to say good bye yet unless you think that would be best. The grandparents won't be bringing the kids home until tomorrow afternoon and you're welcome to spend the day with us if you like."

"Really? That would be wonderful. I would love to spend more time with you if you're sure you don't mind."

Kay was beaming at this development as Ron went on. "OK, here's the deal. There's just no way in hell we can ever top what just happened this evening sex wise do you both agree?"

Both Kay and I shook our heads in the affirmative.

"So tomorrow why don't we all sleep in and you can make your way over between 10:00 and 11:00. We'll just relax and visit the day away but there won't be any more sexual activity. Then when my parents bring the kids about 3:00 they are staying for an early dinner. I'm going to bar-b-que a big tri-tip roast that I've been marinating since earlier this afternoon. You already met the kids last time you were here but would you mind hanging out with my parents as well?"

"Absolutely not! It would be an honor to meet you parents and hang out with the whole family. I feel doubly blessed that you would even think of inviting me."

"Alright then, it's a date! Then the parents will be heading home fairly early, usually they take off around between 5:00 and 6:00. The fish start biting just before sunset. I want to take you fishing while Kay can rest and get the house in order the way she likes to do after company. Jimmy will probably want to join us as well. Would you like to go fishing before you head back to California?"

"Is the Pope Catholic? I would love to go fishing!"

"Great, see you tomorrow before 11:00." He said this while still shaking my hand.

Kay stood on her tip toes and planted a loving kiss on my lips saying: "Thank you for the most memorable weekend of my life."

With a smile on my face and contentment in my heart I walked out the front door to my rental car. That night I slept like a baby and didn't wake up until 8:00 which is late for me.

Before heading to their place, I grabbed a bite from the motel breakfast bar. On the way to the lake I stopped by the local sporting goods store for a one day fishing license (as it turns out, the shortest I could get was a three day license). Next, I drove to the grocery store and picked up a fresh bouquet of flowers, a large can of mixed nuts, a pound bag of Ghirardelli chocolates and a six pack of Bud Lite. That way I at least felt like I was contributing something.

I arrived at their lake house about 10:30. Ron and Kay welcomed me again like family and thanked me for all the goodies. Ron had set up their corn hole bag toss game so we hung out in their yard sipping ice tea and enjoying the late morning sunshine. On towards noon Kay asked if sandwiches were OK for everyone and of course we were totally OK with that. She told Ron and I to play one more game of corn hole and then lunch would be ready on the deck.

Ron won by a long shot and we headed to the deck overlooking the lake. Lunch was all set out complete with chips and her homemade potato salad left over from the day before. We enjoyed a peaceful lunch sitting in the summer sunshine. After lunch clean up Ron wanted to show me the surrounding countryside so we all piled into Kay's SUV and took a scenic drive. Such amazingly beautiful country they live in. I enjoyed our sightseeing to the max. We arrived home shortly before his parents were due back with the kids.

A little after 3:00pm a car pulled into their driveway all the way to the back door. The kids piled out and ran up to give Ron and Kay a hug before lugging their backpacks into their respective bedrooms. They both remembered me from my previous visit so we exchanged our hellos. Ron then introduced me to his parents and I found them to be delightful people. I was of course introduced as a guy from California who Ron does business with. Conversation was relaxed and easy. His parents asked me a lot about Palm Springs. They had been thinking about spending a couple of months there the following winter. Both of them expressed a growing dissatisfaction with the cold winter weather in Minnesota.

Soon after dinner the parents were heading home and Ron asked Jimmy if he would like to go fishing with us. Of course, it's hard to keep a Minnesota boy from fishing so he was anxious to join us. We helped Kay clean up the dinner table and visited for a bit before Ron said we should head out to the boat. I slipped on a pair of flip flops, some Levi's and off we went just a little before 6:00pm.

In my opinion, fishing was great but both Ron and Jimmy said it was only so-so. Between the three of us we caught four lake trout, three Muskie's and two rock bass. We were only out about two hours so to me, that was good fishing. We threw all of them back except for two of the trout that Ron wanted to fry up for breakfast the next morning. We got back to the dock just a little after sunset. Jimmy said he had some homework to finish up so he headed off to his bedroom. Ron, Kay and I sat out on the deck watching the last of the setting sun. What a wonderful weekend it had been.

I again thanked Ron and Kay for their hospitality and the openness they displayed in sharing their lives with me. Ron asked if I wanted to join them for breakfast but knowing that it was the start of a new work week, I told them that it would be best if I said my good-bye's that evening. I got up and told them I wanted to pop my head in and say farewell to the kids before I took off. Both Kay and Ron walked in with me.

Such good kids they have. Both were very respectful and wished me safe travels back to California. Their daughter even got up to give me a hug before I left. Ron and Kay then walked me out to my car. Ron shook my hand and said; "Hopefully we will be able to meet Marissa one of these days."

"I would love for that to happen and who knows, it is still in the realm of possibilities."

He finished shaking my hand again and wished me well. Then he said he would let Kay say good-bye in private. With that he headed back to the house. I had parked next to his pick-up off to the side of the driveway so neither Kay nor I were in clear view of the house. Because of that, she knew we had some privacy. She threw her arms around my neck and gave me a French kiss to remember her by. Then she said; "You know that I love you and hope that we can see one another again."

"I'll always love you too babe. Even if we never meet up again, you have given me more memories that a guy could hope for in a lifetime. I'm going to miss you like all get out you know."

"I know. And I will miss you too. In fact, I'll probably start missing you before I get to sleep tonight. Promise to think of me when you get in bed tonight?"

"There won't be much chance of me not thinking about you tonight and every night. Good bye Kay. You're the best girlfriend a guy could ever hope to have."

We shared one more kiss and I slipped into the driver's seat. Kay still between the open door and the car as I was fastening my seat belt. She leaned over for one last kiss then stepped aside and closed the door. I rolled the window down and she reached through it with her hand. I held that beautifully shaped hand, raised it to my lips and kissed her fingertips. I could see tears rolling down her cheeks as I said; "I'll never forget you nor this special weekend. Good bye my little Baby doll."

She stood in the driveway watching me back down toward the road. Then as I put the car in gear I tooted the horn and she waved. I continued watching in my rearview mirror. She stood in place still waving as my tail lights drifted out of sight. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks as well and wondered if we would ever meet up again.

The next morning right before checking out I called Marissa to let her know that I was heading back to Twin Cities and should be there by early afternoon. She wanted me to text her when I arrived so she knew I was safe. I assured her I would and that I would call as soon as I was checked in to my room at the airport hotel. The drive was scenic with light or even no traffic all the way to the city. I even found myself singing along to the oldies station that I found on the radio dial.

There were no problems finding the motel and getting checked in. Once in the room I had a good visit with Marissa. Then I decided to head into town for dinner before turning the rental car in. Italian sounded good to me and they have some great restaurants in this vibrant city. I turned the car in on my way back to the motel.

Before going to sleep I checked my email and Ron had already sent me the photos and the video file from our time together. I shot an email thanks back at him to let him know that the files came through just fine. Guess it will be a while before I get to sleep tonight. I have lots to look at and a ton of things to remember. Bet my arm will get a work out as well.

Will I ever see them again in person?

Time will tell.

12