Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 02

Story Info
Everything is set to go. The four of us will be together!
5.8k words
4.29
1.9k
1

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND WILL - Part 4

The Hawaiian Lei

Chapter Two

"PLANS TAKE SHAPE"

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: As you can see from the title this is a four-part series on the story of Kay and Will. Each part consists of multiple chapters and this chapter you are starting is chapter two of part four. Kay and Will have been strategizing on ways to get their partners Ron and Marissa involved in their relationship. Will came up with the idea of inviting Ron and Kay to join with them for a week in Hawaii. Marissa agreed to making the offer thinking of it as a way to share a blessing to friends of Will's allowing them to escape from the frigid winter temperatures from their home in Minnesota. As chapter one closes, Will has written emails to both Ron and Kay inviting them to a winter holiday on Maui. Enjoy!

****************************************

Being a business guy, Ron checks his email several times a day so I heard back from him first. In fact, he responded within a couple hours of my email to the two of them. Here's what he said:

Dear Will,

Is this for real? You're really offering us a chance to escape from the doldrums of winter and spend time with you two in Hawaii!

Of course, I will need to talk with Kay this evening when I get home but as far as I'm concerned this is a no brainer! We will be there in a heartbeat. The only thing that bothers me is having you cover all the cost of food, housing and car rental. It sure doesn't sound fair for you to have to put up for all that expense. True, airfare from Minnesota to Hawaii won't be cheap but still it seems like we should pay for some of the housing costs.

Meanwhile let me talk with Kay tonight and we will get back to you in a day or two.

Ron

PS: Did Marissa really say that she is open to a bit of flirting going on or did you just add that to whet my whistle?

*******************

Things were looking up with my plan for our shared Hawaii vacation. I responded to Ron that indeed Marissa was anticipating a "bit" of flirting provided that the two of them weren't totally turned off by the idea of carrying on with old folks like us. Little did she know that Ron is totally infatuated with the idea of bedding a mature woman like Marissa. And of course, she didn't even have the vaguest concept that I was hoping for a lot more than just a little bit of friendly flirting. I truly was hoping that Ron could coax Marissa into his bed. And of course, if he did that, Kay would have nowhere to sleep unless she were to get in bed with me. Oh my, what a problem that would be!

I also assured Ron that the cost of the condo was already taken care of and if they didn't come there would be an empty unused bedroom going to waste. I told him that if they wanted to do something to help out, they could take us out to dinner one night while we were in Maui. Other than that, all other expenses would be covered by us.

The next day I received email responses from both Ron and Kay. Ron's was to assure me that he and his wife did have a conversation about the opportunity I had presented to them and she was all for the idea. He said he would start looking into booking flights in the next month or so and wanted me to give him specific dates of when they should arrive and what airport they should fly into. Kay's email was more explicitly excited:

Dear Will and Marissa,

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh! I can't believe what Ron shared with me last night. Then I went to my email account and saw the email you sent a couple days ago. I am so excited about this amazing opportunity you have given to us and am humbled that you would do this for people you barely know.

Marissa, can I have your email address so I can write to you and find out what kind of clothes I should pack and what sort of things I should plan on bringing with us. We've never been to Hawaii and didn't even imagine that we would ever be able to make a trip like this. I'm on pins and needles at just the thought of it! You two are such an incredible blessing to Ron and me!

Thank you so very much for your generosity. Wild horses won't be able to keep us from joining you next February.

Love,

Kay

*******************

I was so glad that Kay wrote her email to both Marissa and me. Of course, I shared both her email and Ron's two emails in response to our offer. She was giggling at their excitement and I could tell that she was getting more and more excited herself at the thought of being with them in Hawaii. She was especially intrigued with the idea that I had mentioned to Ron that she was OK with a bit of flirting going on.

Marissa asked me to give her Kay's email address because she planned to respond directly to Kay in the next day or two.

Things were shaping up way better than I had even dreamed they would. Not only had Marissa agreed to invite Ron and Kay but now she and Kay were starting their own dialog and becoming internet friends. Now, I can only hope that she gets Ron's contact information and starts to correspond with him as well. I know that Ron already has a casual plan in mind how to start seducing Marissa a small step at a time until she is hot for his body.

As I've mentioned before, Marissa isn't overly tech savvy and because she has no guile whatever, she won't even think about the fact that I have full access to her email account and will be able to monitor any conversations between she and Ron. I did get a kick out of reading the back and forth chats between she and Kay over the next few weeks. At first, they were all about Hawaii and clothes and things to do but in time Marissa started asking more personal questions about Kay and Ron.

By December the girls were talking about our respective marriages and more specifically about how Ron's twin brother Dick was getting together with Kay from time to time. It was apparent that Marissa was becoming more and more fascinated by that whole scenario. As part of their conversations, Kay would slip in a little fact about Ron here and there. How he made love to her, the things he liked and didn't like in bed and ultimately how large he was in the men's department.

Eventually Kay asked Marissa if she wanted her to send a more intimate photo of Ron's equipment. I can tell you that I got a hard on every time I read these conversations between the girls. Kay was doing a masterful job of not scaring Marissa away but taking little steps toward our potential fun in Maui. I was surprised at Marissa's quick response to Kay's question in asking for a photo of Ron's "equipment".

I had already seen the picture that Kay sent. It didn't show Ron's face but it showed him naked from the waist down with a hard on aimed right at the camera. If I were a woman, even I would think it was hot! When Kay sent it her message was brief. It simply said; "Here's that picture of Ron I was telling you about. Love Kay"

I tried to imagine Marissa looking at that photo. Here I've been married to this woman for nearly fifty years and I don't know if she ever even plays with herself. But I can tell you that I was picturing her sitting in front of her lap top looking at that picture with her hand slid into her panties diddling her slit and clit. Her response to Kay was classic:

Dear Kay,

Wow! Ron really is a big boy, isn't he? I've never seen a penis as large as his and to be honest, the only penis I've ever seen in person is our sons when he was a little boy and Will's. And I can assure you that Will's is much smaller than Ron's. Not that I'm complaining because his has always been more than enough for me but while looking at that picture you sent, I got just a little bit envious of you. How can a little lady like you fit such a magnificent penis in your little hole? I had to wonder what it might feel like, not that I would ever actually find out.

Thank you for sending the picture. Just out of curiosity, is his twin brother as big as he is?

Marissa

I could almost see Kay's smile as she knew that Marissa was getting hooked on the idea of experiencing something new. Kay and I carried on our conversations as well and she shared how her relationship was developing into a friendship with Marissa. I didn't let on to her that I had been reading their conversations. She did share with me how she had sent Marissa a picture of Ron's cock and Marissa was showing some interest.

I couldn't stand keeping the truth from Kay so I finally shared with her that I had been reading the emails between she and Marissa. I was surprised at how upset she got with me for invading their privacy that way. She let me know in no uncertain terms that she thought that was pretty despicable. I guess I hadn't thought that through very well so I apologized to Kay and promised that I would stop monitoring their conversations right away.

It's just that Marissa's email account and my email account are integrated on both of our computers so hers just pops up the same time mine does. She can read my emails any time she wants as well because my everyday email account pops up on her computer just like hers pops up on mine. The only difference is that I have a separate email account with a different provider that I use when corresponding with Ron or Kay. Marissa doesn't know about that account and I plan to keep it that way. I asked Kay if she thought I should let Marissa know that I had been reading her emails so I could apologize the her as well. Kay responded that she thought it was best for me to not mention it to Marissa but to simply stop eavesdropping from this time on. I promised I would. And I did! But I surely can't say that I was never tempted!

The good thing was that Kay kept me well informed how her friendship with Marissa was going and growing. It seems that she was really appreciating having an 'older' friend to talk with. And I could tell from comments Marissa made from time to time that she was rejuvenated and feeling younger at heart having a young and exciting friend like Kay. Yes, by golly, things were looking up!

Ron and I also corresponded a couple more times but our emails were shorter and more to the topic of travel and what sort of things he should bring. I had asked him if he wanted to play a round of golf while we were there. He said he wasn't too big on golf but would like to try a round just for the fun of it. I'm not a big golfer either and told him he didn't need any equipment other than a good pair of sneakers. I assured him that we could rent clubs and anything else we would need.

Both Kay and Ron were looking forward to snorkeling and renting boogie boards to play with in the surf. I told him we could rent snorkel gear by the week which worked out best. We already knew of a good clean dive shop near our unit. I was also able to inform him that the place we were renting already had two boogie boards, four beach chairs and two beach umbrellas so all of that would be provided free of charge. The place also has a nice outdoor grill area with six BBQ's along with a beautiful pool and spa overlooking the beach. Yes, this was going to really be a lot of fun!

By mid-December, Ron was able to score a really good deal flying United Airlines to Maui. The only hiccup was they had to fly to Honolulu first and change to Hawaiian Airlines for the short flight into Maui. It made for a longer day of flying but still the price was worth the extra flight time involved. Marissa and I had done that a few times as well and it's really no big deal. I assured him that we would be waiting for them at the airport in Maui when they arrived.

Correspondence slowed down throughout the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays as both they and we were busy with family activities surrounding that festive time of year. But as soon as Christmas was over the anticipation of our upcoming joint vacation was growing like wildfire. Kay, Ron and I were sharing ideas of how to get Marissa on board with full on sexual encounters. And Marissa for her part was truly looking forward to meeting these two people who she had been corresponding with.

I nearly slipped up a couple of times since Marissa didn't know that I had already met with Ron and Kay on two different occasions. I would start to say something about them and then have to quickly change directions in our conversation. I started wondering if I should let her know about my previous two visits with them. I mentioned it to Kay and between the two of us we decided that it would be good to be open and honest with Marissa but we should wait until after Hawaii. Both Kay and I were afraid that revealing that now might jeopardize our upcoming time in Hawaii.

I determined that no matter how far things went in Hawaii, I could come clean with Marissa once we had returned home. I would even be honest with her about how I was hoping that she and Ron would have a full on sexual relationship in Hawaii. Who knows? If things turn out well, maybe we can even have something happen again in the future. Marissa and I are both in our 70's so the window of opportunity was starting to close but hey, why not go out with a bang! (full-on pun intended)

All of January the emails were flying. Kay and I would share with each other two or three times a week. In fact, for one stretch we were 'talking' via email every day. One day it was three times. Almost as good as talking on the phone. I had Ron's cell phone number because we had talked during my last surprise visit but I still didn't have Kay's number. Honestly, I was hoping that after our time in Hawaii, I would be able to get her number and we could start talking by phone on a somewhat regular basis rather than just via email. But I knew that totally depended on Ron's approval which I respected.

Both Kay and Ron were getting pretty hyped up about the coming vacation and both were more horny than usual. Kay told me that she was sharing with Ron one night how she was itching to be fucked by another cock other than his. She of course told him that she wasn't looking for a replacement but simply an addition to their sex life. Ron understood since he also was looking forward to the possibility of playing with Marissa. To show his understanding, he arranged for Kay to have a Saturday night and all day Sunday with his brother Dick. They arranged for the kids to be with the grandparents over the week-end and they told Dick's wife that the twins (Ron and Dick) were going on a twin brother ice fishing trip. Dick's wife Rosemarie, hates fishing and most other outdoor activities. Of course, I told Kay that I wanted to hear all about their special week-end and she let me know that she would be glad to share the details with me.

Marissa also let me know that she and Kay had been sharing emails on a regular basis as well. She let slip that she had even corresponded with Ron. She hadn't intended to let me know about she and Ron communicating directly and when she let it out, I could tell that she was concerned what I would think of her. I, of course, assured her that I was excited to find out that she and Ron had started an email friendship. I reminded her that I had tried to get her to correspond with him in the past but she hadn't been interested at the time.

She was much relieved to find out that I wasn't upset with her. Now things were more out in the open and the excitement was building daily. I let Ron know that Marissa had let me know about she and him corresponding. Ron replied right away letting me know that he was gradually moving their conversations toward more than just flirting with one another. He had even told her that he had a dream about her standing at the kitchen sink while Kay and I were out on the veranda. He had pictured himself walking up behind her and slipping his hands around her and cupping her breasts. He told Marissa that in his dream, he immediately got a hard on and it was poking her in back and he was rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her butt.

Oh my gawd, I couldn't believe that my little sexless wife was being told about an erotic dream from another guy. I immediately got back to Ron asking how she responded to his email about his dream. I was afraid that she would be totally turned off and even want to cancel the Hawaii trip.

Turns out that she told Ron she had been having similar dreams and thoughts about him but she didn't share specifically any details with him. Oh, my goodness, this is really shaping up to be an incredibly great vacation! I asked Ron if he had shared any of this with Kay. He said that they had talked in general terms about he and Marissa getting 'more personal' in their emails but he hadn't actually shared anything specific.

I told him that it was fine with me if he wanted to share specifics with Kay and that the whole idea of he and Marissa getting it on was exciting beyond belief to me. I know that it seems like its three against one with Ron, Kay and I conspiring against Marissa but in reality; we're not against Marissa at all but rather we are for her. All three of us are excited about her opening-up to more and more fun in our later years. And now it appears that she is starting to get more excited about it as well.

February was fast approaching as was our time to depart for Hawaii. We were flying out at 9:00am on February 11th. It's about a five-and-a-half-hour flight from San Diego directly into Maui and what with the time change we were still going to be arriving in the early afternoon. From experience, we knew that by the time we picked up the rental car and drove to our condo we would arrive just a bit earlier than normal check in. We had already notified the rental company we work with and they assured us that early check in would be no problem since the previous renters were departing on February 5th so everything would be ready for us. They casually added that there was an empty week between our departure and the next people coming in after us.

Ron and Kay were not arriving until the 15th which meant that Marissa and I would have a few days to get set up for our guests. The early days of February found Kay and myself exchanging more and more explicit emails about what we were hoping to do with one another. Our favorite fantasy was that by day two she and I would be a couple and Ron would be Marissa's partner for the rest of the stay. We agreed to let Ron and Marissa have the master suite with an ocean view while she and I would use the one with a mountain view. Isn't that a kick? We were already planning for their week with us to be a full swap. Every time I thought about the possibilities, I got a hard on that just wouldn't quit until my fingers did their magic.

Come to find out in a cryptic note from Ron that he and Marissa were also talking about some possible shenanigans. I replied to Ron that I was hoping for a full swap of partners for their entire visit. He got right back to me that the idea of a full swap was fine with him but he suggested that it might be fun if he and Kay could be together for the final day and night so they could reconnect before returning to the cold Minnesota weather. I of course agreed wholeheartedly. Ron had arranged for ten days off from work. Two of those days would be taken up with travel but they would have eight full days with us on the island.

Sunday the 10th found Marissa and I driving to San Diego where we were spending the night at one of our favorite motel resorts. This is a place that offered long term park and fly privileges. For a small fee, we could leave our car at the resort and they would provide transportation to and from the airport. The only requirement was that we spend a night at the resort on each end of the trip. Being older now, and since the drive home from San Diego is about two and a half hours, we enjoy breaking up the trip like this anyway.

12