Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at the resort motel in San Diego in the early afternoon. We had time to take a nice nap before heading out to our favorite Mexican restaurant in Old Town. While at dinner, I asked Marissa if she was excited about our upcoming time with Ron and Kay. She asked if I would be upset with her if she and Ron had already planned on a little flirting with each other. My grin from ear to ear must have relieved some tension she was feeling. I confessed that Kay and I were hoping to do some heavy flirting as well and asked how she would feel about that. Her response blew me away when she simply said; "Sounds like all of us can look forward to having a bit of fun!"

I wisely just smiled and decided not to press it any further at this time. We would still have a few days before Ron and Kay were to arrive and perhaps I could somehow approach the idea of swapping partners for their visit. I knew this was going to be a delicate subject but it seemed to me like she was starting to become more open to the idea. I also realized that because of her sexual naivety I shouldn't use the term "swap" because it might set up a negative connotation in her mind. I determined to find a way to delicately present the possibilities to her.

That evening we watched a little TV and then read before turning in for the night. It seems like wherever I travel, it takes a couple nights for me to settle in to a new bed. For that reason and because of all the myriad of thoughts going through my mind I didn't' sleep very well. By 6:00am I was up and in the process of shaving when Marissa also woke up. Apparently, she didn't sleep well either and I was hoping it was from anxious anticipation of our upcoming sexual adventure.

At 7:15 we were seated in the airport shuttle for the quick ten-minute ride to the airport. Having done this multiple times in San Diego we knew that we didn't really need two full hours before departure. Each of us had a protein bar in our carry on along with plenty of snack food for the flight so breakfast wasn't necessary.

Check in was a breeze as usual in this airport and we were at our gate before 8:00am. Boarding wasn't going to start for another half hour which gave us plenty of time for one last pit stop before sitting in a plane for five plus hours. Wanting everything to go especially well for this trip I used our accumulated air miles to upgrade both of us to first class. It cost a bundle of miles, but was it ever worth it for this once in a lifetime experience with Ron and Kay.

Being in first class seating we boarded first which allowed us to get settled into the roomy seats just two abreast with lots of space between the seats and the rows. Before general boarding started, the flight attendant already had fresh pineapple juice and a small croissant waiting for us on our service trays. Guess we didn't need to worry about not eating a regular breakfast after all.

General boarding took about twenty minutes until the head flight attendant announced that boarding was complete and they were shutting the cabin doors. We watched attentively as she went through her routine throwing in a bit of humor here and there. I know that most folks don't really pay attention to these announcements but our daughter was a flight attendant for ten years before she started having children. So, for us, we like to support the airline staff. In fact, upon boarding I had handed the 1st class flight attendant a box of chocolate truffles to share with the rest of the crew. I have found that this small act of kindness is always more than worth the effort.

We were pampered the entire flight and as always, we enjoyed sharing with the flight attendant that our daughter had also been one of their team. There seems to be an unspoken brotherhood (or sisterhood) among flight crew members. Once part of that team, always part of that team. Parent's tend to get special treatment whenever the flight crew knows that we are on board. Of course, when you are in first class you always get special attention and were we ever soaking it up! Both Marissa and I even dozed off for an hour or so during the flight. We arrived in Maui right on time and enjoyed catching our first sight of the islands as our flight descended through the cloudless sky.

Picking up the car was a breeze also since we had done this several times before in Maui. It's always nice to know exactly where you're going and the unique procedures of any given airport. Normally in Hawaii, we like to get a Mustang or Jeep convertible but since we knew that we would be having another couple with us, we had ordered in advance for a sporty crossover SUV with a huge sun roof. The car waiting for us was perfect with bright candy apple red exterior and custom wheels.

Driving to the condo through the island roads proved to be fairly easy as well. There are always slowdowns as you go through the various little towns and villages but all in all it was a pleasant trip. We were still a bit early for check in since our rental agent was planning to meet us at a specific time so we decided to stop by a supermarket to purchase a few items to get us started. Primarily we picked up quite a few beverages and snack items to have throughout our stay.

By the time we got settled, we were pretty exhausted, so a quick nap was in order. Marissa slept in the bedroom while I choose to lay down on the living room couch. After an hour siesta, we were both ready and raring to go. We knew of a great little Hawaiian Bar-B-Que place nearby so we headed there for dinner. I love the ribs and Marissa likes the pulled pork. We enjoyed a glass of wine with our first dinner and toasted before taking our first sip. As we tipped our glasses together, I said; "To new adventures" and Marissa repeated the same words back to me with a big grin on her face.

Back at the condo we arrived just in time to take in the magnificent sunset from our balcony. There was a nice table for four and two lounge chairs on the balcony as well as two upholstered reading chairs. We sat in the lounge chairs holding hands and if someone had filmed us looking out over the beautiful Pacific the photo could be used for a perfect travel advertisement showing the contentment of visiting Hawaii.

As the sun set, we still remained sitting in the moon glow sipping the last of the wine from our glasses. Remembering her grin when we toasted at the restaurant I asked if she was excited about the possibilities ahead of us when Ron and Kay arrived. Marissa squeezed my hand and replied: "Both excited and a bit nervous."

"What are you nervous about?"

"I'm not sure what you are hoping to happen with Ron and Kay. This is such a huge departure from our normal relationships. I don't know about your communications with Kay but I can tell you that Ron is anticipating some pretty heavy flirting with me."

"And how do you feel about that possibility?" I asked.

"To be perfectly honest, it kind of turns me on a little bit. I mean, he is so much younger than we are and in such good shape! It's flattering that he even wants to be friends with me much less flirt with me. I hope you're not mad at me but I sent him some current pictures of me and even took a couple of relatively sexy selfies that I sent to him. I thought when he saw the real me in the photo's he would cool down in his desire to flirt but the opposite happened. He said that my body turns him on. Can you believe that? Here a seventy something woman being able to turn on a guy who is in his prime!"

"Well, since we're being so bluntly honest I can tell you that Kay wants to have some quality alone time with me as well. I know that it's strange to think that these young people find us attractive but apparently, they do! How far are you willing to go with the flirting once it gets started?"

"I don't know. This whole thing is so strange for me because I've never done anything like this before and never even had the slightest desire to do so. But for some reason, I find that I'm thinking about it all the time. You know that I love you and you are the only man I've ever done anything sexual with, but I gotta tell you that Ron really turns me on. Does that upset you?" She was looking pretty nervous and talking so quietly it was difficult to hear her clearly over the sound of the lapping waves on the shore below.

"Honey" I replied; "For the last few years I have told you that I think it would be exciting for you to experience what it would be like to be with another man. You know that our marriage is strong and certainly at our age, neither of us are going to go running off with someone new. But still, a little sex play with other people might bring a fresh spark into our own relationship. I would love for you and Ron to get to know one another on a more intimate level. I really would!"

"Oh my gosh!" Marissa said with wide open eyes; "I was talking about a little flirting and you're talking about full on sex with someone else, aren't you? All this time I was wondering what it would be like to kiss another man and maybe some sensual hugging but you're thinking about a lot more! I don't know if I could do something like that!"

I held her hand in silence for a few minutes and then asked: "Are you telling me that after seeing that picture of Ron's cock you never imagined what it might feel like?"

With a stunned expression on her face she said; "You know about Kay sending me a naked picture of Ron to me?"

"Yes, I knew right away because Kay told me she had. We try not to keep secrets or do anything behind one another's back. I'm not upset at all. In fact, I had already seen that picture about a year earlier when I asked Kay how much bigger Ron's cock was than mine. She sent the picture and as they say a picture is worth a thousand words. He's big, isn't he?"

"Oh, my goodness yes! I didn't even know that they came that big! I'm not one to lay around daydreaming and certainly I'm not the sort of person who plays with herself but ever since Kay sent that photo, I can't seem to get that image out of my head. Would it really be OK with you if I were able to at least see it up close and in person?"

"Not only am I OK with it, but I'm hoping that it happens!"

Marissa looked at me and totally uncharacteristically for her she almost shouted:

"Take me to bed!"

I say "uncharacteristically" and that's an understatement. Never in her entire life had Marissa ever said anything like that! I'm the one to always initiate sex but here she was ready and excited to go to bed with me. Whoa baby! This is going to be a wonderful and mutual experience for the two of us and hopefully for the four of us.

12