Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 03

Story Info
Susie and I pick Kay and Ron up at the Maui airport.
4k words
4.22
1.7k
1
0

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND WILL - Part 4

The Hawaiian Lei

Chapter Three

"TOGETHER AT LAST"

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This is the third chapter in the fourth part of this four-part series telling the story of Kay and Will. While any given part could potentially stand on its own, it really would make more sense if you can read the entire series in sequence. We left off last chapter with Will and Marissa getting settled in the Maui condo unit and looking forward to the arrival of Ron and Kay in just a few more days.

*****************************

Well, February 15 finally arrived and I could tell that Marissa was nervous and at the same time on pins and needles with excitement. Ron and Kay's flight wouldn't be arriving until early evening so we had the whole day before us. The condo was stocked and ready for their arrival. We had already prepared a welcome basket of goodies and had it placed on the king size bed in the guest suite the day before.

As we were placing the basket on their bed the previous day, Marissa had asked if perhaps we should allow Ron and Kay to have the master suite with an ocean view instead of the one with a mountain view since we have been here before. I was so touched by her sensitivity and desire to make their stay memorable that I gave her a big hug and said: "That's so sweet of you to think of giving the best suite to them but since we are gifting the accommodations to them, I'm sure they would feel uneasy if we gave them the primary master suite. Especially since we are staying on another week after they leave. No, I'm sure that this is the way they would want it.

Marissa looked at me and said: "Wait. What? Did you say we were staying on another week after they leave? I thought we were all leaving about the same time."

"We were, but when the rental company told me there was a full week between our departure and the next family coming in, I added another five days and nights to our original booking. Hope that's OK with you."

"Oh yes, that's perfect. It will give us some time to unwind after our new adventures. She also agreed with me about giving them the guest suite. We hugged again while looking down at the welcome basket. Then she said, "Now tomorrow, before they arrive, I want to get some fresh flowers to put on the dresser just to make the room even more special."

I replied: "Maybe while we are at the flower shop we should also pick up two nice Hawaiian leis to take to the airport for when we first greet them." Marissa smiled and placed a wonderfully sensual kiss on my lips and telling me what a perfect idea that was and what a wonderful husband I was. I was thinking to myself; "Way to go Will, sometimes you're not too dense to score some brownie points even at your age!"

The rest of our day was spent relaxing around the condo and on the beach in front of our unit. It was a pleasant day and I'm certain each of us had things milling around in our heads about the coming adventure.

So that brings us to the day of their arrival and we were getting more and more excited with each passing hour. We spent some time that morning at the beach just taking in the sunshine. Both Marissa and I had pretty nice tans going by this time. As we were sitting in beach chairs next to each other Marissa took my hand in hers and asked: "Are you really going to be OK if I flirt with Ron while they are here?"

"More than OK." I replied. "In fact, I hope that the flirting goes much farther. I am hoping that you might even be willing to sleep with him."

At that point Marissa squeezed my hand, turned so she was facing me and raised her sunglasses so she could clearly see the expression on my face and said: "Oh my gawd, I can't believe that you even said that! Do you really mean you want me to go to bed with Ron while they are here? What would Kay think? Do you think we could even remain friends or do you think she might insist that they leave immediately? Do you really think Ron would want to have sex with me? Could you ever look at me again knowing that I had sex with another man? What if our friends or God forbid what if our kids ever found out about it?"

"Woah baby, I'll answer all your questions but first, before we talk about what I might think or what Kay might think or what anyone else might think if you and Ron were together like that. The real question is this: What do you think about it?"

"Would you be terribly upset with me if I told you that I have given some thought about having sex with a man other than my husband and the idea intrigues me?"

"Not only would I not be upset." I told Marissa while lifting my sunglasses as well so I could look her directly in the eyes and I said; "I would love for you to have that experience."

Marissa's eyes had a sparkle in them that I hadn't seen in years when she asked: "Do you really mean that?"

"I mean it with all my heart. And furthermore, I know for a fact that both Ron and Kay are hoping that you would be willing to sleep with Ron while they are here. Not only that I have something even more exciting for you to consider if you think you're up to hearing it."

"What could be more dramatic than Ron and I having sex while they are here in Hawaii with us?"

So, I decided to go for it. "What would you think about playing a game while Ron and Kay are here where you and Ron pretend to be husband and wife while Kay and I pretend to be husband and wife?"

"Oh, my gosh! Isn't that what they call wife swapping? Would you really be OK with something like that?"

"Not only would I be OK with that but I think it would be really hot! I also think it would be a boost to our own relationship after they head back to Minnesota. What do you think?"

I was starting to get a bit uncomfortable when Marissa just stared into my eyes for an uncomfortably long time. Then without saying anything she just looked out beyond the waves toward the distant island of Molokai.

We were still holding hands and yet I couldn't tell if she was angry or confused or heartbroken or disgusted. I just had no idea what might be going through her head but I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut. I thought it was at least a good sign that she was still holding my hand even though I couldn't see what sort of expression she might have on her face. She had let her big sunglasses lower back in place.

Then after what seemed like hours but was in reality only a minute or so, she turned to face me and once again lifted her sunglasses and with a huge smile on her face she asked: "Do you think we have time to go in and make love before we have to head to the airport? I'm horny!"

I laughed out loud and said: "We have plenty of time, let's go!"

I was pondering the week ahead as we packed up our beach things to head indoors. In all the years I've been with Marissa I had never ever heard her say anything about being horny before. This is a whole new woman sprinting along the sand carrying her beach towel and folding chair. We were both giggling out loud as we fast walked past the pool and toward the elevator. I'm sure some of the folks lounging around the pool must have wondered what two old people like us were laughing about. But do you think I cared what anyone else thought? Not on your life; because I was on my way to getting laid!

Once inside she ran to the shower to rinse the sand off before heading to the bed. I joined Marissa in the shower and helped rub every area of her body just to make sure that we got all the sand. She even washed my cock and especially my pubic hair which she had never done before. Remember that up until this week she refused to even touch my private parts. We dried each other off which is also something we hadn't done since our first year of marriage.

In bed, she mounted me! That might seem like a pretty tame thing to say on a web site like this but friends, this was a first! My bride of 50 years was leading the way in sex and I was completely enjoying the experience. Marissa was on fire! After getting me off the first time she was hugging me and basking in the afterglow when she whispered, "I can't believe that you are going to allow me to be with Ron. How soon can talk to them about the possibility of playing your little game of trading places?

"Let's play it by ear, but if everything goes well, perhaps we can breach the subject over dinner tonight." I went on to tell Marissa that Ron and Kay had both mentioned the possibility in their emails with me over the past couple of months, so I had a pretty strong feeling that they would be totally in favor of playing our game.

Marissa lifted the top half of her body up so she could look at my facial expression and asked: "Do you mean you have actually talked with them about this possibility?"

"Well, to be honest, it's more like they both talked with me about the possibility. They are all for the idea, all we had to do was get you on board."

"Wow, that's a shocker. I'm really nervous about this whole thing but at the same time I guess that I'm on board! Now do you think you can get another erection? In addition to being cautiously on board, I'm still horny."

I hugged my excited wife tightly and said: "Baby, you have drained me for the time being. I think that we might bring it up at dinner but in all fairness, you know how tired they will be after a full day of travel. For tonight, let's stay in our own rooms and then perhaps we can start the game tomorrow. They need a chance to relax this evening and to get a good night's sleep. We need to let the idea settle in for tonight. Besides, right now we need to grab some lunch and then go the flower shop before heading to the airport."

Marissa giggled like a teenager as she pulled her lower half off my softening cock and then she did something that she had never done before. And I mean NEVER! She got up on her hands and knees and kissed her way down to my limp cock and started to lick our combined juices off as she cleaned it from base to tip. I'm sure I've mentioned in my earlier stories that she has yet to give her first blowjob. Hopefully Ron will be able to teach her how it's done.

We both popped up excited about what lay ahead. Marissa went into the bathroom to clean up a bit and brush her hair while I got dressed and ready to head for lunch and the flower shop. We were both smiling and ready to go within ten minutes so out the door we went.

We decided on a Hawaiian deli in a nearby shopping center that also housed the grocery store and florist. After a simple but tasty lunch, we stopped by the grocery store to pick up a few last-minute items Marissa wanted and then, hand in hand we walked the short distance to the flower shop. Once inside we were bombarded with tropical aromas as we looked at the various arrangements. We picked out a nice bouquet for the guest bedroom and then asked the clerk what she suggested for long lasting Hawaiian leis. She showed us to matching leis with yellow and purple plumeria blooms intermixed with some sort of leaves that were quite attractive and smelled amazing.

Excitedly we carried our purchases to our sporty crossover SUV and headed back to the condo to fix everything up for our much-anticipated guests. I fixed each of us a passion fruit ice tea to enjoy on the balcony before heading to the airport.

Ron and Kay's flight from Honolulu was to arrive at 5:15 so about 4:00 we headed to the airport so we would be there in plenty of time. We knew that traffic on the islands is always crazy around quitting time so we allowed plenty of time. As it turns out we were right in doing so because the normal 30-minute trip to the airport took nearly an hour. We were in the outdoor covered baggage claim area waiting as passengers came through the doors from the terminal. We were of course excited with the lei's in hand waiting for our Minnesota friends. Marissa had already suggested that she should place her lei on Ron and I would greet Kay. Of course, I reminded her that the Hawaiian greeting also included a friendly kiss.

We were waiting only about 15 minutes when folks from their flight started coming through the doors heading to the baggage claim area. Ron and Kay weren't at the front of the group but they weren't too far back either. I recognized them right away and pointed them out to Marissa. I could tell she was more excited than a kitten in a field of catnip. She was nearly jumping up and down as she saw how handsome Ron was in real life.

Within seconds, Kay saw us and started running toward us with a huge smile spread across her face. She first ran up to Marissa, dropped her carry on to the ground and gave Marissa a big hug. Ron caught up and gave me a smile and handshake before turning his attention to my beautiful wife. As Kay released Marissa she turned to me. With a huge smile, I placed the lei around her neck and gave her a chaste but genuine kiss on the lips. Glancing over my shoulder I saw Ron bow down so Marissa could put the lei over his head and then she gave him his first kiss from my bride. All four of us were beaming and even glowing with excitement.

It doesn't take long for the smaller inter-island planes to unload the baggage so within minutes we had their luggage loaded in the back of the SUV and were on our way. Kay and Marissa sat in the back while I had Ron take the passenger side up front. Everybody wanted to talk at once so the first few miles were made up of nonstop chatter. Looking in the rearview mirror I noticed that Marissa and Kay were holding hands and exchanging glances to one another as they talked. Don't get me wrong, there was nothing sexual in their hand holding but more like long lost friends excited to be together again. I just noticed it and thought how different this is from when Marissa was with friends back home. She and Kay definitely had a sisterly connection going on and that pleased the heck out of me.

The drive to the condo was much easier than the drive to the airport had been. Traffic was much lighter going this direction. Along the way, Marissa and I were pointing out various sites and places of interest. The trip flew by and about a half hour later we were pulling into our parking space at the condo.

Both Ron and Kay commented how beautiful the condo building was. It is a six-story building and our unit is on the sixth floor. The outside elevators were glass commanding a beautiful view of the mountains and surrounding area while ascending or descending. I couldn't wait to open the entry door of our unit because as soon as you enter, your vision is drawn to the amazing wall of glass looking directly out to sea.

I held the key card up against the sensor on the door and heard the distinctive click. I opened the door and then stood aside to let Ron and Kay enter their home away from home. As expected, the view took their breath away and they both immediately dropped their luggage and walked to the windows in front of them. Looking out they could see the island of Molokai in the distance and looking down, there was a beautiful but narrow white sand beach. Our condo complex had a nice grass area of about 30 or 40 feet between the building and the beach with several sets of about five or six steps leading from the grass down to the sand.

Kay turned around looking at us and said: "It's just beautiful! I can't believe that we are right on the ocean! And to think we really get to stay here, I need to pinch myself to make sure this is real!" She put her arm around Ron who also had turned to face us with an equally big beaming smile.

I said, "Let's show you around and get your things into the guest suite. I grabbed Kay's roller bag and said; "As you can see, this is the living area." You could tell by the expression on their faces that they were very impressed. The room was tastefully furnished with a modern Polynesian theme with lots of color and flowers. There was also a large 50" flat screen TV mounted to the wall along with wonderful original art work fitting for the islands. To the left of the living room was the spacious balcony with expensive outdoor furniture.

The balcony also had sliding glass doors into the master suite so we entered the room that was also nicely furnished with a California Kings size bed and matching dresser. There was a walk-in closet and a huge master bath with a stand-alone tub and large tile shower. Next, we were back in the living and dining area on our way to the guest suite. The guest room was identical in size to the front master and it also had a walk-in closet. It too had its own huge bathroom the same size and layout as the main master bath. The only difference was the color of the travertine tile was slightly different as were the colors on the walls. But it had the same California king bed and matching dresser and a magnificent view of the mountains of Maui.

I lifted the medium size roller bag I had been pulling around with me onto the bed and Ron did the same with the bag he was pulling behind him. I wasn't sure why they had two suitcases since Marissa and I travel light when coming to Hawaii but I guess they wanted to be prepared for anything. I later learned that they had brought a couple of board games and Ron's swim fins that took up a bunch of room in one of the cases. They also had a large box of chocolates for us as a gift as well as some specialty food items typical of Northern Minnesota to share with us.

Marissa and Kay were talking with each other again so on my way out of their room I leaned into Ron and mentioned that perhaps he shouldn't completely unpack his bag since he might be moving to the other suite the next day if all went well. By now it was about 6:20 so I suggested they freshen up and perhaps catch a quick nap before dinner at 7:30.

Tonight, we had planned on having a light meal on our own balcony. Marissa was fixing up a nice Caesar salad and I was grilling some fresh Mahi Mahi. We had a nice white wine in the fridge getting cooled down. Earlier at the grocery stores bakery we had picked up some nice focaccia cheese bread to broil as well.

Marissa and I could hear excited whispers coming from the guest suite followed by about twenty minutes of silence. Travel can be tiring so perhaps they conked out for a few winks. We kept our voices down so as not to disturb them but I did get a chance to ask her what she thought. Her first comment was that Ron was a hunk and handsome as well. I could tell she was hoping to get to know him better. She asked; "Do you really think we should talk with them tonight or should we wait til tomorrow?"

"Let's just play it by ear and see what happens" I replied. With that I put on some nice background Hawaiian music on the stereo unit and opened the sliding doors so we could hear it out on the balcony. Marissa and I went out there to collect our thoughts and enjoy the sunset.

About 7:15 I took the Mahi Mahi down to the grill. It looked delicious! The grill was already hot since someone else had just finished using it so the fish only took about ten minutes to cook. I was walking back into the condo carrying the plate of fish just as Ron and Kay walked out of their bedroom suite. Immediately she said: "That looks wonderful and I'm starved."

We sat down at the balcony table that Marissa had beautifully set. By now there was just a faint bit of sunlight still showing in the distant sky but the full moon was visible overhead. Dinner was delightful and the conversation was lighthearted. I asked if they had called home to let the kids know that they arrived safely. Ron informed us that they called while still on the plane waiting for their turn to disembark. The wine was finished so Marissa brought out the box of chocolates they had given us as a light dessert.

It was getting close to 9:00 and I could see their eyes beginning to droop after a long day of travel. So, I said, "Well, I know it's early but you two must be exhausted, why not go in and get some much-needed sleep. There's no hurry to get up tomorrow so sleep in as long as you want. Tomorrow is an easy day of just lounging around the beach and perhaps a bit of a stroll down the boardwalk. We all said our good nights and they drifted toward their suite.

12