Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Marissa and I headed into our bedroom she said: "That was such a pleasant evening and yet all during dinner I was nervous about bringing up the idea of us switching partners. In the end, I was a little bit disappointed that we didn't get a chance to talk about it but at the same time I'm really uptight about what we might say. How are we ever going to bring the idea up to them?"

"Why don't you just let Ron and I talk it over and decide if and when we might start to play our little game of 'Who belongs to Who?'."

"Oh, my gosh, that would take such a burden off me. That's a wonderful idea honey, thank you for thinking of it. But how will Kay and I know about it?"

"Just leave that up to Ron and me. Who knows, maybe it won't even happen."

With that, Marissa headed into the master bath to get herself ready for bed while I just went into the walk-in closet to change into my sleeping boxers. I already had an idea of what Ron and I might do but will discuss it with him tomorrow. As they say, 'Tomorrow is another day'.

That night our love making was sweet and gentle.

12