Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 07

Story Info
OK things are calming down and becoming more acceptable.
5.1k words
4.33
1.7k
0

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND WILL - Part 4

The Hawaiian Lei

Chapter SEVEN

"Slipping into a new Routine"

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: If you've been reading these stories, you know the drill. This is just one chapter in the fourth part of a four-part series covering the relationship of myself and a beautiful young married woman named Kay. (I say young because she is about 30 years younger than me). She and I are very real people as are both of our partners, Ron and Susie. The initial parts of this saga were 100% true and happened pretty much as written. By this point in our saga, you most likely have figured out that our trip to Hawaii is all a figment of my imagination. But I wish it were true! And who knows, both Kay and Ron have been reading this story so maybe someday it could happen. Let's hope so!

********************

It might have been only 10:45 in the morning but having just experienced a sexy morning romp after our early breakfast we were ready for something cold to drink. Not booze, just something to cool us down after the hot time we had in bed.

Kay and I left our guest suite and both headed directly to the kitchen. I poured us each a nice tall glass of half ice tea and half lemonade thoroughly mixed together. In the Southern California desert where Susie and I live, we call them 'Arnold Palmers'. The Palmers had a home here and that was the drink he started asking for whenever he was playing golf in our desert communities. Now you can go into any Southern California restaurant and order an 'Arnold Palmer' and they know exactly what you are asking for.

With drinks in hand we made our way to the lanai and were leaning against the railing looking out toward the beach below. We were only there for five minutes or so sharing small talk with one another when the slider into the Master Suite opened. Susie and Ron came out and the first thing out of Susie's mouth was; "I hope you weren't trying to spy on us from out here. You weren't peeking, were you?"

I was quick to reply; "Nope, we were just enjoying the view of the ocean." A sudden look of relief came over my wife's face. I could tell that she was still very embarrassed by the things she had been doing with Ron. I knew that she was having some major difficulty reconciling her scruples with her actions. Wisely I kept my thoughts to myself and let it drop.

Instead of sticking my foot in my mouth I said; "Kay and I were hoping the four of us could get some time at the beach before lunch. Would you two like me to mix-up some Arnold Palmer's for you before we go?"

Ron asked what an Arnold Palmer was and once I explained Kay gave him a sip of hers and he said it was amazingly refreshing. I went into the kitchen and soon returned with two more iced drinks for the two of them. Everyone seemed to be happy and satisfied so before you knew it, we were making our plans for the rest of the day.

I asked Susie if she wanted to take our guests to Turtle Bay after lunch. She excitedly responded she thought that would be an excellent idea.

Ron asked what the attraction was to Turtle Bay. We told them about the great snorkel opportunities that were found there. The bay was full of sea turtles and it was a nice private sort of place for some secluded peace and quiet. He responded that it sounded like a great idea so the plan was settled. We would first go to our beach below the condo for an hour or so and then come back up for lunch. Then after lunch, somewhere around 1:30 or so we would head out to Turtle bay.

That's what we did. There were some fairly good waves at our beach that morning so we had some fun with the boogie boards. Then a little after noon the girls made tuna sandwiches for our lunch. Right at 1:30 we were in the car and driving north on the little county road.

We don't even know if Turtle Bay is an official name for the place we were headed, but that's what the locals call it. It's a little bay that a native landscaper we befriended several years ago showed us. He and his wife became friends of ours and over the years we have enjoyed several meals in their home. We also had he and his wife to our condo for dinner a few times but he always felt a bit uncomfortable socializing inside a condo where he was part of the landscape crew. We had already arranged to get together with them the following week after Ron and Kay headed back to the mainland. The first year we met them they took us to Turtle Bay for an afternoon of snorkeling.

If you didn't know how to get there, you would completely miss it. You drive about fifteen miles north on the county road and just before you get to one particular hairpin curve with three bunched palms next to the guardrail, there is a dirt road that heads toward the ocean. There are no signs whatever indicating where you are headed. It looks like a private driveway and is little more than two tire tracks with grass between. At this point, you can't even see the ocean because of the dense jungle.

After driving through the jungle on the little dirt road for about a half mile you come to a clearing where people park their cars in random areas around the clearing. On a busy weekend, there might be ten or twelve cars but on a week day there are normally a lot fewer people. As it turned out there was only one other car. It was an older Toyota parked in the clearing and from the looks of it, the car obviously belonged to some locals.

From the clearing, you walk along a foot path for another quarter mile before you get to the beach. When I say beach, that might be a bit misleading. What happens is the path comes to the ocean and then skirts around the left half of the little bay. You walk along the path and discover about ten to fifteen small patches of sand divided by dense undergrowth. Each patch of sand is anywhere from thirty to fifty feet wide with gentle little wavelets coming up onto the beach. So, you pick the beach you want and folks generally respect your privacy unless the place is overcrowded in which case there might be two or three groups sharing the same little beach.

Today, of course, it was apparent that we would have one of the beaches all to ourselves. We walked along the path until we came to the fifth beach area and decided it would be a great spot to spend our afternoon. It was about 40 feet wide and maybe 20 feet deep with beautiful white sand. Palm trees provided dappled shade.

Ron had carried the cooler stocked with beer, pop and bottled waters. I carried our backpack filled with snack food, towels, sunscreen, beach blankets and such. Each of us carried our own snorkel gear in their mesh bags.

After getting set up with the beach blankets we were getting our snorkel gear out of their mesh bags. That's when I noticed the folks that belonged to the Toyota we saw parked in the clearing. I pointed them out to the rest of our group. They were two couples who even from the distance appeared to be native Hawaiian. They were standing in shallow water about three beaches further down the path from us. Maybe seventy to a hundred yards away.

The thing we all noticed was that all four of them were butt naked. Their rich brown Hawaiian skin topped by the dark black hair on their heads was stunning. They looked to be in their late 20's or early 30's. It was then that I told Ron and Kay that this bay was known to be a clothing optional area. There were no signs that said this because there weren't any signs anywhere. It was just simply recognized to be a place where you could be naked if you wanted to.

I said; "It's really up to you guys, but the joy of swimming in the ocean without swimwear really is awesome. You feel so free and there is nothing in this bay that can be harmful in any way if you want to try it." Ron was all for it but Kay looked a bit skeptical. I added; "Why don't we just play it by ear but if you want to get naked, feel free to do so and if not, there is no pressure."

Ron and Susie were sharing one beach blanket while Kay and I were on the other. Ron pulled his swim fins and snorkel out of his bag and before donning his flippers he said to Susie; "I don't know about you but I'm going for it." And with that he pulled his swim trunks down and off. He really is a well-built guy. As he stood there in all his glory he neatly folded up his trunks and laid them on his beach towel.

To my surprise, Susie looked at him saying; "Never in my life have I gone naked in public. Not even in a private beach or pool when it's only Will and I by ourselves. But if you're going to go swimming without your swimsuit, I think I'll give it a try too unless my real hubby has a problem with it." She turned to me and asked if it was OK with me for her to go skinny dipping for the first time in her life. I told her I thought that would be one of the coolest things she had ever done.

She had worn a one-piece swimsuit on that afternoon so she peeled it down exposing her small boobs and then with a wiggle or two she pushed it down over her hips and just tossed it onto her towel. The reason I had such a surprised expression on my face was because throughout our marriage I had rarely seen Susie naked in broad daylight. She is normally so conservative, she only dressed in the bathroom or in our walk-in closet with closed doors without my prying eyes around. And now she just casually dropped her clothing, but it was not without any reaction. We could all see a pinkish blush coming over her chest and face. She was holding one arm in such a way as to cover her little boobs and her other hand was spread in front of her pussy.

Susie wasn't the only one who blushed. I'm sure I turned red when I noticed that Susie had shaved her pussy clean as a baby's butt. I've noticed in years past that she did trim her little beaver so that hairs wouldn't stick out beyond her swim suit but she has never shaved it clean before. It's amazing the things this woman is doing for a man who isn't even her real husband. I did really like the way it looked despite who it was she had shaved it for.

Kay seeing what was happening asked me, "Do you mind if I leave my swim suit on? It's not that I'm afraid to get nude, it's just that I'm not super comfortable swimming in the ocean anyway and the thought of being out there naked is a bit scary to me."

"I want you to be totally comfortable babe. Keep your swim suit on and lets just get out there and see if we can spot some turtles."

She smiled at me and said that I should feel free to strip bare if I wanted to. I took her hand in mine and said; "No babe, that's perfectly fine. I'll keep my trunks on. Now let's go enjoy ourselves."

Truth be told, I wasn't at all comfortable with the idea of exposing my tiny little manhood while standing side by side with a guy as well-endowed as Ron.

Susie had already pointed out to Ron the best area to head for and we could see their naked backsides with two bright orange snorkels pointing to the sky as they were moving toward the right side of the little bay.

Hand in hand, Kay and I walked to the water. I explained that it was much easier in quiet water like this to put your fins on in the water rather than trying to walk on the sandy beach with them. Barefoot, we walked out until we were waist deep in the clear blue water and then slipped our fins on. We adjusted our masks and snorkels and then followed Susie and Ron on our trek across the shallow lagoon. At its deepest point, the bay was only about 30 or 40 feet to the bottom.

Within seconds I felt Kay grab my ankle. I turned toward her and she was excitedly pointing out two giant turtles casually grazing the sea grass on the bottom not more than ten feet from where we were. I gave her the thumbs up sign with both hands and we stayed there for a few minutes watching these magnificent creatures. We were both mesmerized by what we were seeing.

I then tapped her leg and pointed on toward the right side of the bay and we continued our exploration. We saw several schools of multi-colored fish and were enthralled by it all. I started swimming alongside of Kay as we headed for the place Ron and Susie had gone. From time to time, I would pop my head above the surface and I could spot the snorkels and bright white backsides of our partners off in the distance.

Within minutes we had caught up with Ron and Susie. We found them no longer looking for sea creatures but they were locked together in a tight embrace. Since they were both naked, it almost looked like Ron's cock was embedded in Susie's snatch but I couldn't be sure. Each of them were leisurely kicking their fins from time to time just to keep their heads above the surface. They had their masks and snorkels around their arms so their faces were freed up to lock lips with one another. It was quite erotic to see them this way.

Kay and I pulled our masks off and joined with them in a similar embrace. Of course, with our swimsuits on, there was no way for our intimate parts to be embedded in one another but it was very sensual all the same.

By now Ron noticed that we had joined them and he shouted out to us; "Did you guys see all those amazing fish?"

"Not only did we see the fish but Will and I were able to watch two giant turtles up close and personal while they were feeding not ten feet away from us!" an excited Kay responded to her husband who still appeared to be embedded in my wife's pussy.

Ron said they had seen a few turtles at a distance but not up close like we did. I could then see him slowly push back from Susie's body and he said, "Let's look around some more!"

I told him that there were some great rocks and coral formations just about twenty yards to our right. Ron and Susie both put their masks on and with snorkels in place they started off in that direction. Kay and I followed the two love birds.

We spent nearly two hours out exploring the bay. The coral was magnificent as were the colorful fish of varied sizes. All together we must have seen over thirty turtles. Ron even spotted an octopus rushing from one rock outcropping to another.

Back on our beach we each had a cold drink of our choosing. I broke out some chips and guacamole along with some peanut M&M's, fresh pineapple chunks and carrot sticks. How could life get any better?

The friendly banter was refreshing after the little bit of tension we had earlier in the day. All of us were excited about the things we had seen in the bay. Ron asked if I thought we might be able to come here again before he and Kay had to leave. I told him we would be sure to make it happen.

Our Hawaiian friends looked like they were gathering fire wood for a small campfire. Apparently, they were planning to stay at the beach into the evening. About 5:00 we were packing up our gear and heading back to the car.

On the drive home, we went through a small village with a farm stand alongside the road. There was a hand lettered sign that said; "fresh corn". I whipped the car into the small dirt parking area and all four of us headed to see what was available. I told them I had purchased two racks of ribs. They were pre-cooked in a marinade and all we had to do was heat them up on the barbeque. Corn on the cob would be the perfect compliment.

Susie and Kay also picked out some beautiful home grown, vine ripe tomatoes, a head of iceberg lettuce and another head of fresh harvested romaine as well as half a flat of fresh strawberries. We were set! Our wives also noticed quart containers of homemade potato salad and asked the lady about it. She said it was her grandmothers' recipe that everyone loved. So of course, a container of potato salad was added to our shopping basket.

We made it back to the condo a little before six o'clock and all of us headed to the showers. Kay and I took ours together and I can only imagine that Susie and Ron were doing the same. We heard some loud laughter coming from their direction that sounded like someone in the other room was having some fun. Kay and I dried each other and then slipped into some comfortable clothing for the evening at home.

About six fifteen I put on a big pot of water to boil for the corn and then got the ribs out of the refrigerator to let them reach room temperature. I had already purchased all the ingredients I needed to mix up my own special barbeque sauce so I set to work making the aromatic solution. The girls started shucking the corn and this was shaping up to be a wonderful dinner!

The ribs turned out great! While they were on the grill, all the folks down by the pool were envious of the meal I was grilling up. The smell was so tempting several guys stopped by to see what I was cooking. Of course, everyone wanted to know where I bought the ribs so they could do the same.

We enjoyed our excellent dinner on the lanai. The girls had set the table complete with fresh flowers and all the best table service the condo had to offer. Conversation around the table was lively and fun as we continued to recall the events of our day.

Cleanup was handled by the ladies while Ron and I sat in the lounge chairs on the lanai. The moon shimmered in reflection off the waters of the Pacific and everything seemed right with the world. Any earlier tension between Susie and I had completely disappeared. I had ultimately come to the conclusion that the best thing for me to do was to focus on Kay and all but ignore what my wife might be doing with Ron. That strategy seemed to work well for the both of us.

The girls joined us on the balcony with Susie sitting on Ron's lap while Kay cuddled up to me on my lounge chair. There were long pauses of silence as each of us were lost in our own thoughts. It was apparent that all four of us were bushed from the excitement and activities of the day. Spending two or three hours in the ocean takes more energy than you would think. It was only a little past nine o'clock but I told Kay that I was ready to hit the hay for the night. Susie agreed. After all, we're not spring chickens anymore.

As Susie was standing up she announced to no one in particular; "Well, we better get into bed because I imagine Ron will be wanting me to pay a little lip service to his masculine appendage."

I was thinking to myself; Here I was just starting to settle down from my resentment that she was freely giving to Ron all the things that she had, for fifty years, withheld from me. I had begged her over and over for oral sex only to be shut down every single time. Now here she is not only talking about giving blowjobs to Ron but earlier she had even hinted about deep throating him! I didn't think she even knew what deep throat meant, but then, I'm sure Ron has been teaching her a lot of new things. All those thoughts were rattling around in my head but fortunately I didn't say anything out loud.

Kay and I both did our night time oblations preparing for bed. She could tell I was just a little bit sullen as she crawled into bed next to me. I'm pretty sure she chalked it up to me being exhausted from the day's activities rather than being upset by Susie's comments. Nonetheless, rather than expecting sex, she just cuddled up next to me and pulled my arm over her body. With both her hands covering mine, she led my hand to her left breast and held it there. We were asleep within minutes.

The next three days slipped into a new routine. I won't bore you by telling what we did each day of our vacation but suffice it to say there was never a dull moment. I was loving every minute that I spent with Kay by my side. (or under me) I wasn't really avoiding Susie but it seemed to work best for both of us if we just interacted with one another only while we were in the group setting.

On reflection, I know that Susie has been a 100% faithful and supportive wife for over fifty years. She has been a loyal spouse and mother who is totally committed to her family with care and devotion. This whole new sexual relationship that I nearly thrust upon her is completely out of her wheelhouse. I was certain that she was having a difficult time coping with the reality that an entirely unanticipated sexual aspect of her life and psyche has been opened-up.

12