Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now believe that her avoiding one on one contact with me was her way of dealing with all the conflicting emotions that were rushing through her brain. On the one hand, I knew that she felt guilty for stepping outside our marriage bonds and yet on the other hand she felt like she had been sexually liberated. I'm knew for sure that she was torn. For that reason, I also understood that it was best for me to simply avoid any one on one contact with her for the next few days. I instinctively knew we would be able to sort all of this out once our guests left for home.

Meanwhile I needed to get over my frustration with her new openness with Ron. After all, that is precisely what I had hoped would happen with her. I certainly couldn't get upset with Ron because he has been doing with my wife very similar things that I had been doing with his wife. I had hoped that Susie spending time with Ron would cause her to be more open to sex than she had been in all our previous years of marriage. And it looked like it was working!

It had now become apparent that she is definitely open to all sorts of sex acts that she had completely resisted during her entire life up until this trip to Hawaii. So, my prayers have been answered, my wishes fulfilled, my goals accomplished. If that is the case, how could I possibly be angry with my wife?

Meanwhile the next three days were filled with love and joy and laughter as Kay and I enjoyed pretending that we were husband and wife. From observation, it was obvious that Susie and Ron were doing the same. There was a good deal of laughter in the condominium as we two couples had fun on our vacation.

Mornings were lazy and always included at least some time at 'our spot' on the beach in front of the condo. Then in the afternoons, we would either drive to another beach for some wave riding and sun bathing or we would explore the back roads of Maui. On one occasion both couples spent the entire afternoon in our separate suites exploring the joys of sex with our new partner.

The morning of the 22nd started out like any other in our new routine. But there seemed to be something special in the air. All four of us were in a particularly good mood. At breakfast, there was a good bit of healthy flirting back and forth with all of us. Even to the extent that Susie was flirting with me as we sat across from one another at the breakfast table on our lanai. I felt woman's toes making their way up my leg and into my crotch. I naturally assumed it was Kay playing with me. I glanced under the table and was a bit shocked to discover it was Susie, paying attention to me for a change!

This little action on her part changed my mood altogether. She had never done anything like that before and I was blown away. All at once I was fully happy again and looking forward to rest of the day. We hit our beach as per normal. While there, we did a little snorkeling and riding the waves on the boogie boards. Then after lunch, we decided to make another trip into Old Lahaina Town for some shopping. Of course, no trip to Lahaina is complete without a stop at Lappert's ice cream.

It was a delightful afternoon! I even held hands with Susie while Ron and Kay did some shopping for souvenirs for their kids and for themselves. I spotted the jewelry store where a few years earlier I had purchased Susie a beautiful and quite expensive black coral necklace and ear ring set. We were curious if the same old surfer dude still owned the shop. We made our way to the store and sure enough, there he was. We renewed our friendship and Susie told him again how much she enjoyed her necklace. He and I were both surprised when Susie gave him a very wet sensual kiss on the lips as we left his shop.

We made it back to the condo by midafternoon and decided to watch a pay per view movie on the large screen TV. All four of us pretty much vegged out. Kay and I were on the large soft couch while Susie was sitting on Ron's lap in the overstuffed recliner. The movie was a chick flick so there were the inevitable little kisses and nibbles shared by all.

For dinner, we decided to go to the little fish shack next door. They specialized in fish and chips as well as local scallops and crabs. Susie and I love their fish and chips so we made a simple meal of it and were back in the condo before dark. The weather was perfect so we opened all the windows and sliders to allow the fresh ocean breeze to flow through the place.

Ron piped up, "How about a game of strip poker?" We all laughed at the idea, assuming that he was joking. Then Susie spoke up saying that she didn't really know how to play poker. She thought it would be unfair since she would be at a disadvantage.

So, I suggested; "Since poker might be out, why not just toss a pair of dice. The person with the lowest total has to remove one item." Again, Susie brought up a slight objection mentioning that we didn't all have the same number of items on. She was in a dress while Kay had a blouse and shorts.

Kay said; "Well, just to make it fair, let's all go into our bedrooms and when you come back out, everyone should have exactly six pieces of clothing on." Hard to argue with the fairness of that so Kay grabbed my hand and drug me off to our suite while Susie and Ron went into the master suite. Everybody seemed to be giggling at the possibilities.

Deciding how to make it fair over rode the bigger question of whether we should even be doing this in front of our spouses. Before you knew it, we were all four back in the living room. Ron and I looked pretty much the same except we each had a pair of flip flops on where we had been barefoot before. I assumed each of us had a T-shirt on under our button up Hawaiian print shirts. That would give us six things we were wearing.

I got a pair of die out of the game cabinet and we all sat around the dining table. I won't bore you with who lost first and who was the last to lose their underwear. You've all read stories about strip poker so you know the normal drill. Suffice it to say, because it doesn't take nearly as long to roll a pair of dice as it does to deal cards, before you know it we were all naked and still in a playful mood.

Looking around at four naked bodies we were all wondering what to do next when Ron suggested we roll for dares. The high score got to dare the lowest score person to do something. If the loser didn't want to do the dare, they had to suck all ten toes of the other three people one toe at a time. That meant thirty toes to suck if you wanted to avoid the dare.

We all laughed at his suggestion and I quickly said: "I'm in!" Kay and then Susie both agreed to the new game and new rules. That's when things got very interesting. I'll tell you about it in the next chapter.

12