Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 08

Story Info
How far can a simple game go? This is new territory.
5.3k words
4.44
1.7k
1
0

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND WILL - Part 4

The Hawaiian Lei

Chapter EIGHT

"I Dare Ya"

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: We left off in our last chapter with our four lovers already naked from playing a game of 'Strip Dice'. Having run out of things to remove, Ron suggested they play for dares. The person who rolled the high score was able to dare the person with the lowest score to do something. They hadn't discussed any limits but they did make a provision if a person didn't want to perform the dare, they could opt to suck all ten toes of the other three players one toe at a time. Several days earlier the four of them had traded partners. Will's wife Marissa was acting as if she was Ron's wife. Of course, that included sleeping with him. While Ron's wife Kay was acting as if she were Will's wife. They too shared their own king size bed in the guest suite.

*******************

I suppose it's only right since Ron came up with the game that he should win the first round, he rolled a ten. Marissa was next with a four, I rolled a seven and Kay rolled five. For the first dare, Ron dared Marissa to kiss Kay on the lips for ten seconds. Of course, I knew for certain that my wife had never in her lifetime kissed another girl so I wasn't sure what she would do.

To my surprise, she jumped up from her chair and went around to the other side of the table and having wrapped her arms around Kays neck she commenced to plant a deeply sensual kiss on her lips. Kay was a bit taken aback because I don't imagine she has had any experience with another woman before either. Ron and I were getting a kick out of the performance and of course, we both forgot to look at the time.

Finally, after twenty or thirty seconds Marissa broke the kiss and said; "Hey, who's supposed to be watching the time?" We all four laughed and Marissa resumed her seat. I was hoping that neither girl got the idea of asking Ron and I to kiss one another if they won. Fortunately, that didn't happen.

There were some fun dares that involved tweaking nipples all the way around the table, licking pussies and kissing cocks and such. Fortunately, all of them only involved members of the opposite sex. Then I rolled double sixes and as expected, that outpaced all the other players. I dared Kay to stand out on the balcony in all her naked glory for three full minutes. She was reluctant at first but after looking at six feet and thirty toes she got up and said she was going to watch the second hand on her watch to make sure we didn't cheat.

There she was out on the balcony, leaning against the railing and looking out at the beach below. There were several people walking along the beach and a few others were on the grass area enjoying the evening breeze. I don't think anyone actually saw her but it was fun knowing that it was entirely possible. By the time Kay got back in the living room her nipples were as hard and erect as I had ever seen them. It was obvious she was excited about her ordeal.

A couple rounds later, Kay won and I was the loser. She dared me to kiss Marissa's butt hole. Marissa immediately protested saying we had never done that before and she wasn't sure she was willing to have it happen. We all looked to Ron since he had made up the rules. He asked me if I was willing to do the dare and I said I was. So, turning to Marissa he said if she wasn't willing to have the dare done to her, she would have to suck toes.

With a chip on her shoulder, my wife got up from the table and going to the center of the living room rug she got on her hands and knees and said. "OK, I give."

Now, I need to tell you that in our fifty years of marriage I had ventured to brush her ass with my fingers a couple of times and had my head bitten off each occurrence. The thought of actually being intimate with Marissa's butt was stimulating to say the least, even though I had done it a few times to Kay.

As I approached her on my own hands and knees, Ron and Kay could see my cock starting to get stiff. This of course wasn't unusual with the four of us having already experienced several dares, but they could see how excited I was. Marissa turned her head to face me over her shoulder and said, "Come on honey, let's get this over with."

Doing it wasn't nearly as exciting as the thought of doing it but none the less, I felt that Marissa and I had crossed another bridge. Even though I later found out that Ron had been playing with Marissa's puckered star for more than a week. Unbeknownst to me, she had even given her anal cherry to him two nights earlier.

The next time I won, Ron rolled a seven and both girls rolled a four. So, I dared both girls to run all the way to the elevator and back while butt naked. I didn't know if Marissa would do it or not and I wasn't even all that sure about Kay since she is shy about showing her naked body to anyone. But after some giggling, Kay took Marissa's hand and the two of them made their way to the front door.

After peeking out the door to make sure no one was in the outdoor corridor they threw the door open and laughing their heads off, they were running for the elevator which was about five condos' away from our place. It took them a bit of time and just as they had almost made it back to our place, the elevator doors opened and an older couple none of us recognized came out. Without a doubt, they saw Kay and Marissa running hand in hand butt naked and still laughing. The man was trying to get his phone out to take a picture but his wife slapped his arm.

Ron and I had been standing out in the corridor when the girls rushed passed us and into the front door. They were still laughing uproariously and so were we. The older couple had started walking the other direction when the old gentleman turned his head back toward Ron and I giving us a thumbs up as his wife just kept walking even faster.

We decided to take a break for desert of vanilla ice cream with fresh cut strawberries on top. I added a drizzle of dark chocolate syrup to make it fancy. As we were sitting around the table naked and eating our ice cream Kay broke out how exhilarating it was to run outside naked where anyone could see them. Marissa was a bit more reserved about the whole thing just saying she was worried she might lose her balance and fall. She hadn't run like that since her tennis playing days.

Ron said that after desert he had one more dare he wanted to do so we couldn't quit playing the game yet. It took six more rounds of play before Ron got the combination of players he was looking for. On one of those rounds, Kay dared me to put on one of her skimpy see through French cut panties and go swim two laps in the condo pool before coming back up.

I ended up being the only one that had to suck thirty toes, which I might add was delightful when it came to Marissa and Kay but gross when I had to suck on Ron's appendages. But, anything was better than putting myself on full display in women's panties. That's just not my thing.

Finally, on the sixth-round Ron rolled a modest eight but the rest of us were all below that with Kay having the lowest roll with only three. We all looked at Ron with anticipation. Ron had a twinkle in his eye when he stared at Kay and said; "I dare ya to give Will a blow job to completion, right here and right now."

Kay looked over at me and then at Marissa as if getting her permission. Marissa had a blank stare in her eyes but didn't say anything. Ron simply lifted his right foot up and wiggling his toes said, "It's either one blow job or thirty toes, your choice."

Kay got up and taking me by the hand said, "Let's go into the living room where there is a cushy rug on the floor for my knees. I want you standing in front of me."

I followed her in anticipation but also somewhat nervous what Marissa might be thinking. Kay stopped right in the middle of the room and got down on her knees while still holding my right hand in her left. Then, releasing hands she took my hardening cock in both of her hands and started worshipping it with her tongue and lips. She kissed her way all around as well as up and down.

By this time Ron and Marissa had also moved over to the living room and were sitting very close to each other on the couch. Ron had his arm around Marissa's shoulders with his fingers hovering just over the top of her nipple. My eyesight kept moving between what Kay was doing and looking at Marissa. I tried to make eye contact with my wife but she was intent on watching the action below my waist.

At first I was wondering if she were angry seeing me being serviced by another woman. The more I watched her, the more I came to realize that she wasn't upset at all. From her facial expression, it appeared that she was looking for pointers on how to give a better blow job of her own. After all, I knew that the only experience she had was with Ron the past however many days.

Kay was taking her time to make this one of her best blow jobs ever. I know that Ron had seen her do the same with his twin brother Dick on a few occasions. I was also pretty sure that he had been at the door one time when Kay and I were in their master bedroom together. But here we were out in the open. My cock was as hard as it had ever been.

Soon, my lover girl raised up on her knees and took my entire cock into her mouth pressing her lips into the skin of my pubes. Glancing over at Marissa I could see the surprise register in her eyes. She grabbed Ron's dangling hand and brought it hard to her breast. I know a couple days earlier she had teasingly mentioned deep throating Ron but I still wasn't sure she had ever really done that or even knew exactly what it meant.

Kay certainly knew what deep throat meant and here she was doing it with ease. It felt so good to be buried in the back of her throat with her tongue dancing around the underside of my cock head. I wanted this to last forever and apparently so did she. At one point, I saw her glance over at Ron. He was smiling and giving her a thumbs-up. Kay got a renewed sparkle in her eyes as she looked up at me standing above her. She was happy and proud of her abilities.

Before I shot off, Kay pulled my member back out of her mouth and once again started kissing all up and down my shaft. The immediacy of my explosion died down when the fresh air hit my very wet cock. Kay continued to play with my dick realizing that she was in full control of the situation.

Marissa continued to be enthralled, as was I. Then with a gleam in her eye Kay did something that I had never experienced before. And from the look Ron gave, this was new to him as well. She stuck her tongue out as far as it would go. At first I thought she was playing around sticking her tongue out at Ron and me but instead her tongue was aimed directly at my throbbing penis.

Then with her tongue fully extended, she lowered her mouth on my cock clear to the very bottom. With her tongue, she began licking and playing with my balls the same time she was sucking my dick. My goodness what a feeling this was! Ron and Marissa were watching intently as her tongue would wrap itself around one ball at a time and play with it.

I know this is something Ron had never experienced because the mere physics of it all wouldn't work. His cock is so much longer than mine and his ball sack hung so much lower than mine. I'm certain that her tongue couldn't even come close to reaching his balls with his cock in her mouth.

From the look on Marissa's face I think she wanted to try it anyway despite the physics. I glanced at Marissa and then back at the beautiful woman on her knees in front of me and with a howl I couldn't hold my cock back from starting to shoot my supply of sperm down Kay's throat. I must have kept climaxing for a full fifteen seconds or more. It was amazing!

Kay held me inside her mouth the full time and as I started softening she pulled back and started cleaning my cock with that amazing tongue of hers. Finally finished she looked over at Marissa and said; "You're next!"

Without so much as a hesitation or even a glance toward me Marissa got on her knees between Ron's legs while he remained seated on the couch. It was obvious that she had been taking lessons from watching Kay as well as practicing with Ron. She started licking and kissing Ron's massive cock while maintaining eye contact with him. His penis is so much superior to mine in every way that there is really no comparison.

Marissa was in heaven as she licked and kissed her way from the tip of his cock to the very base. I noticed that Ron kept his pubic hair trimmed close to make it more appealing to the ladies. After making several trips the full length of his cock Marissa did something that, to me at least, was totally unexpected. She pulled on Ron's knees to scoot him forward in the seat. Then she got way down below his cock and started sucking his balls into her mouth one at a time.

For all our years of marriage she had refused to even touch my ball sack saying it was even more gross than touching my cock. And here she was not only touching Ron's low hanging sack, but she was sucking his balls into her mouth one at a time while covering his entire ball sack with her saliva. The sight was both amazing and just a bit frustrating for me at the same time.

It was apparent that Ron was thoroughly enjoying my wife's effort. After spending several minutes in that uncomfortable position, Marissa moved her mouth back up the length of his shaft. Then opening her mouth to form a perfect "O" she lowered her lips down over the head of his cock. Holding him there, it was apparent that she was swirling her tongue all around that sensitive part of a man's anatomy.

Much to my astonishment she then lowered her mouth until I was certain Ron's cock must have been bumping into the back of her mouth cavity and was by now close to entering her throat. Marissa spends a lot of time coughing and hacking to clear her throat when we are at home so I know she has a very strong gag mechanism. You can imagine my shock as she swallowed hard and then lowered her head even further. She really was taking him into her throat!

I should have been proud of her but for some unexplainable reason I was disgusted. To this day, I can't get that picture out of my head. For over fifty years my wife had not only refused to suck my dick, but had done so angrily and emphatically. Now this same woman was not just sucking another man's dick but she was worshiping it.

From all the wife sharing stories I've read, I know that I should be happy for her and for Ron but I wasn't. Instead, I felt like my sexual prime of life had been wasted away. All my life I had wanted and waited for what she was now doing for someone else.

I tried to console myself in the understanding that as soon as Ron and Kay were winging their way home I too would be able to finally experience my wife's new talents. To be sure, I was definitely looking forward to that. Yet, I still had these lingering thoughts of all the years I wasted waiting for her to get sexy. I could have been experiencing this level of sexual activity years ago with someone else but I hung in there with her while receiving nothing in return for my perseverance. And how long did Ron have to patiently wait for her? Oh, about six or seven hours.

Then, if that hadn't been enough of a shock to my system, Marissa pulled her face completely off Ron's cock and then she was determined to try to imitate what Kay had done. She stuck her tongue out as far as possible and once again lowered her mouth onto his penis hoping to lick his balls at the same time. This was just not physiologically possible given his length and girth but she tried with all her might to do it anyway. You could tell from the look of surprise on her face that she was dumbfounded why her tongue couldn't reach his low hung balls.

Her gargantuan effort did pay off however in that Ron couldn't hold off any longer. Kay and I could both see the veins bulge and his cock jerk as he unloaded his supply of baby juice directly down her throat and into her tummy. With a manly grunt and groan Ron emptied himself into my wife's upturned mouth. Marissa was pleased that she had made her man cum with such a powerful ejaculation.

As he finished, she pulled his cock out of her mouth and began to lick it clean making sure not to miss even one little drop of his offering. Why I wasn't turned on by what I was watching I cannot say. From what I can gather, there are many husbands who would be beside themselves with carnal pleasure by such a show, but not me. The whole scene had the opposite effect to the point that my semi hard cock went completely limp.

Kay, on the other hand, must have thought I would be ecstatic. She was certainly happy that her husband was receiving such good care from my wife. Neither Kay not I had been looking at one another as our eyes had been glued to the sexual acts played out by our respective marriage partners. So, I could tell she was taken aback when she reached down to grab my cock only to find it limp as a wet noodle.

She quickly looked at my face and must have seen my look of dismay because she quickly kissed me and then pulling away asked; "What's wrong sweetie? Weren't you proud of what your little Marissa was able to do with my man?"

Marissa and Ron must have heard her because they both looked across at the two of us. Suddenly, Marissa got a look of sincere concern on her face when she saw me. I'm certain it was obvious that I was not a happy camper. She rushed over to me and attempted to give me a kiss on the lips but that was the last thing I wanted at that moment, considering where those lips had just been.

I had turned my head away from my wife to avoid her lips and she took that as a total and complete rejection of her. She got down on her knees and kept sobbing, "I'm sorry, I'm so, so, very sorry." Followed with a litany of; "Please forgive me", which she repeated over and over again.

Then she did something that was completely unique in all our years of experience together. Reaching out both hands she placed them on top of my naked thighs and ever so slowly began moving them toward my limp cock. Gradually the limpness disappeared. I was honestly surprised to see myself starting to firm up. By the time she wrapped her little fingers around my penis it was standing tall and proud.

Her tears were replaced with a smile as she turned her eyes toward mine. Keep in mind having her pay any attention to my cock at all is a totally new experience for both of us. Again, she quietly asked; "Will you please forgive me for acting like such a slut with Ron? I don't know what's gotten into me."

I lovingly placed my hand on the side of her face and said; "Of course I forgive you. After all, this is what I was hoping for and now it has come to pass. I guess I'm just having a hard time getting a handle on all that has happened. I love you Marissa and I always will."

With a twinkle in her eye she responded, "Well you might be having a hard time getting a handle on things but it looks like I've got a handle on something hard right now and I'm loving it!"

Then the lips that had so recently brought Ron to an amazing climax started to kiss their way up and down my cock. I wasn't embarrassed anymore by its size because Marissa seemed to be enjoying my member just as much as she had been enjoying Ron.

Kay had been giving me mind altering blow jobs for the past several days and I have enjoyed them more than I can even find the words to declare. But I must tell you that the blow job I started receiving from my real wife there in the living room of our condo in the presence of our friends was unbelievable. Marissa was pouring all she had into making me the happiest husband in the world and she was succeeding! All my angst and anxiety slipped away and all I could sense was love and pride. My Marissa had become everything I had dreamed she could be. And she was mine!

12