Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I blew my load into her mouth, Marissa stood up and turned so she was facing Kay and Ron as she slowly lowered her body so that my proud cock began to bury itself in her pussy. There was no grimace nor any groan, just a smile and an expression of pure joy on my wife's lips. This was a brand-new position for us.

Marissa moaned; "Oh honey, this is what fucking is supposed to feel like."

I had never heard her say the word fucking out loud before.

As our humping became more pronounced I looked up and noticed that Marissa had been looking straight ahead. She was intently watching Ron and Kay. They too had started making out like teenagers on the couch. So, there we were having full blown sex in the same room as another couple who were locked in a passionate embrace. This was mind blowing!

After spending a couple of minutes kissing Ron while occasionally looking over at us, Kay laid down on the carpet on her back. Then she pulled Ron to her and he was more than willing to follow her lead. They kissed passionately as they enjoyed the classic missionary position. Kay had wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her dainty little feet together over his butt.

Then before that scene fully plastered my conscious mind, Marissa starting to have the most intense orgasm I had ever seen her experience. She had been sitting on my lap in the chair with my cock embedded as far as it could go into her slippery sheath. Suddenly she got up on her hand and knees facing the ocean and invited me to take her in the doggy position. This is something that she had only allowed me to do once several years earlier with negative results. But tonight was totally different as I drilled her from behind until I unloaded all my pent up energy into her wet and stretched pussy.

I found myself staring as Ron's magnificent manhood pounded into his wife while she continued to shout how good it felt. Again, all these years of marriage Marissa had hated having sex with me because she complained that my cock was 'too big'. Too Big! She always said that my big cock hurt her too much to enjoy the sex act. And here she had been getting screwed by a guy whose meat must be at least two or three times my volume.

I was mesmerized as I watched Ron and Kay while imagining what it must look like to see his monster of a cock pushing its way into my wife's little pussy. Suddenly I realized that I wanted to see that for myself. How quickly emotions can change.

It was late, but we were all wired from the events of the evening so sleep was out of the question. We were also still quite naked as the four of us came down from such outstanding orgasm's. As we looked at one another I piped up; "Now that we have been reconnected with our real partners, what do you say we trade again for one more round before heading to bed?"

Marissa looked at me and with a playful punch in the arm she said; "Are you really suggesting that I have sex with Ron and you have sex with Kay while we are all still in the same room?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Well .... Well .... Well ...... it nearly killed you to see me giving him a blow job and now you want to see me having sex with him? I'm worried what that might do to our relationship!"

"Honey, after what you just did with me, now I know that our connection is safe and secure. You still love me and I still love you and as we just found out, even my smaller cock can still ring your bell. This will just be having sex for the fun of it. What do you say?"

Marissa looked at both Ron and Kay asking; "What do you two think?"

Ron was quick to say it sounded like a wonderful idea to him. He said that he enjoys seeing his wife being satisfied by other guys. Then he was quick to add that the only other guys he was talking about were his brother Dick and me. He almost let something slip that he shouldn't have. At this point, Marissa still had no idea that I had visited Ron and Kay in Minnesota on two different occasions. Kay spoke up saying; "I'm good for one more round before we hit the sack."

So, it happened. My dream of having sex with a lover while in the same room while my wife was having sex with another man came true. All four of us were simply enjoying ourselves sexually at the same time. To be honest, I had severe doubts that Kay would be able to get my member hard again after all the exercise he had been getting. But she succeeded!

It was amazing to glance over at Ron and Marissa from time to time. Marissa was insatiable and truly letting herself go. Ron appeared to be pounding her for all he was worth and my little wife was taking it. Then, out of the blue, there it was again. A flash of both envy and jealousy shot through my brain.

I wish I could adequately find the right words to describe what I was thinking but it's hard to explain. You see, envy is wishing you had something you don't have whereas jealousy is the fear of losing something that you do have. I was envious of Ron's superior cock and the way he was using it to satisfy my wife. I knew that there was nothing I could do to increase my cock size so I envied Ron. Maybe we could introduce toys that are shaped like large cocks to our sex life to help satisfy my wife.

Watching Marissa and Ron together also shot pangs of jealousy through my psyche. Now that she had experienced what a large cock could do for her, was she hopelessly lost to me? Was she going to crave a bigger dick from time to time leaving me in the dust? Have I ruined our marriage relationship? Have I lost her? I was indeed jealous.

So, there we were, the four of us making love with one another's partner. Marissa was pouring everything she had into the fucking she was receiving and Kay was doing the same with me. Even though I had that flash of envy and jealousy, I was still enjoying this experience completely. I knew that this would rate as one of the all-time great memories of my lifetime. At one point Ron caught my eye and we winked at each other acknowledging that all was well between us.

Indeed, all really was well with these four friends in Maui.

I was once again able to bring Kay to an earth-shattering orgasm. She was flailing and moaning and exuding sex as she writhed on the floor. I was just glad that I was able to stay hard for her but I just didn't have it in me to come again. Nonetheless, I was a happy man!

Ron, being younger and in better shape than me was able to unload another massive load into my precious wife as she wiggled on the end of his stick. Again, I was totally blown away that she could even take his big cock into her little body. I knew instinctively that she would never be the same again.

Within a few minutes all of us were laying side by side on the plush carpet of the living room floor. Kay and I were on our backs holding hands and staring at the ceiling. We were content beyond measure. Ron was on the far end also on his back, eyes closed with an expression of extreme fulfillment. I could only see Marissa's back since she was laying on her side next to Kay. She was facing Ron.

Then I noticed Kay's right hand reaching up on Marissa's hip and grabbing her hand that was resting there. They held hands for a few minutes in that position and then Marissa turned facing Kay. With satisfaction in her expression, she lifted Kay's hand to her lips and after kissing the back of my lovers hand she whispered, "Thank You."

Kay turned toward Marissa and kissed her on the lips. It was definitely sexually stimulating to me but for the two of them it was deeper than that. It was like two sisters who deeply loved one another kissing. It was obvious that they really had connected as lifelong friends.

Yes, everything truly did seem right with my world once again. Tomorrow would be our last full day together with our Minnesota friends. I was excited for what the day would bring but I also dreaded that our time with the Ericssons was coming to a close.

12