Kay Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie had often fantasized about seducing a guest or letting a guest seduce her. She'd never dared before. But she'd been unable to stop herself. Kay alone was worth the risk, but the combination of Kay and her lover, Thorn. Why resist?

It wasn't an accident that Marie was their attendant. She'd been at the bar the night the couple first met. She'd been watching Kay. Marie had just about finished the drink she'd ordered to give her courage and was about to go over and introduce herself when Thorn arrived. Moments later, the two had headed out onto the beach.

Marie was fascinated both by Kay's beauty and by the intense chemistry between the two. She followed at a discreet distance. While they made love on the beach, Marie fingered herself to her own orgasm.

She continued to follow the couple until she saw they were staying in bungalow #10. The next morning, Marie traded with the young man who normally took care of number ten.

Marie started to lick away the sprinkles that formed the swimsuit bottoms. She loved how beautifully rounded Kay's rear was. How smooth her skin was. Marie could feel the shudders that ran through Kay's body as she responded to Thorn's fingers and both Thorn and Marie's tongues.

Thorn moved more quickly as he felt Kay's urgency mount. Her hands pulled him inward. He licked at the sticky sweet confection smeared on her pussy lips. He slid his middle finger into her vagina.

"Finally," Kay said. She shuddered as she nearly climaxed.

Then Marie's tongue found Kay's puckered anus at the same time thorn bit Kay's clitoris and stroked her g-spot.

Kay's hips bucked as her orgasm hit. Her whole body shook. Her vagina spasmed around Thorn's finger.

Thorn helped Kay lay down on the bed, where he resumed licking her pussy lips. Marie lay down on Kay's right and started caressing Kay's breasts again. Marie leaned over and kissed Kay on the lips.

Kissing another girl was another first for Kay. She parted her lips and let Marie's tongue in to play with her own. Marie tasted sweet from the sugar sprinkles she'd been eating off Kay.

Eager to explore new territory, Kay slid her hand down Marie's smooth back to cup her firm rear. Kay's other hand rested on Thorn's head, keeping him focused on her clitoris.

Thorn continued to play with Kay's pussy with one hand while he started to build her toward another orgasm by whipping his tongue back and forth across her clitoris.

Marie grabbed Thorn's other hand and pulled it toward her own neatly trimmed pussy. She was just as wet as Kay.

It didn't take much longer for Kay to reach another orgasm. This one was so intense she nearly passed out. Every nerve sang with pleasure. Every beat of her heart sent pulses of pleasure through her whole being. She had to push Thorn and Marie back, it was just too much.

"Oh that was so good!" She turned to Marie and kissed her soundly, then pulled Thorn up to kiss him as well. "You are both wonderful. I need to recover. Then, maybe I can repay you both."

"I have a bath ready," Marie said. "You and Thorn can clean up. I'll clear all this up and join you after your bath."

Thorn picked up Kay and carried her to the huge tub in the bathroom. The water was, somehow, at the perfect temperature. Thorn helped Kay in and then joined her.

Thorn picked up a sponge and started soaping Kay's chest and arms, gently washing away the sticky residue of 'dessert.'

"I feel a bit selfish," Kay said. "You've given me so much pleasure and you still haven't been satisfied." She illustrated her point by reaching out under the sudsy water to stroke Thorn's erection.

"If you keep doing that, I won't be able to concentrate on cleaning you up." She moved forward and rubbed her soapy breasts over his chest. She pushed him back and straddled him.

"I thought you were all worn out?"

"I might have regained a little energy." She reached underneath and guided him into her. "And I can't leave you unsatisfied, can I?"

"I'm not arguing -," he started to say, but he was interrupted by Kay's kiss and somewhat distracted by the intense pleasure of feeling himself inside his lover.

After all the time being teased by Kay and then teasing her, Thorn was right on the edge of losing control in moments.

Kay was suddenly nearing orgasm again. It felt so good to have Thorn inside her. She shoved her tongue into his mouth, grabbed his head with both arms and rocked her hips, driving his cock in and out of her.

"You're going to make me cum," Thorn said.

"Cum for me, Thorn. I'll cum with you."

They had been so wrapped up in each other that they hadn't even noticed when Marie came into the room and stepped into the shower, or her masturbating in the shower as she watched them make love and climax together.

As Kay and Thorn came down from their shared orgasm, they noticed Marie. She turned off the water, stepped out of the shower and toweled herself off. Then she handed towels to Kay and Thorn as they got out of the tub.

"We still have one person to satisfy," Kay said. She took Marie's hand and tugged her toward the bedroom where Marie had replaced the sheets.

"Indeed," Thorn said. His erection was already returning in response to thinking about pleasuring their beautiful new friend. "We are yours to command, Marie."

Marie smiled, looked down for a moment. Then she looked Kay squarely in the eyes. "I want you to play with me while he fucks me," she said. She pulled Kay into an embrace and kissed her. They tumbled onto the bed.

For a moment, Thorn simply enjoyed the incredibly erotic sight of two women of extraordinary beauty twinning together in mutual pleasure. Marie's long thick jet black hair and chocolate mocha skin contrasted with Kay's shorter chestnut locks and paler skin. Kay was nearly the same height as Thorn, around 5' 7" while Marie was shorter and more petite, maybe 5' 2". While Kay had a classic figure with full breasts, a narrow waist, a flat stomach, perfectly flared hips, a heart-shaped ass, and long sculpted legs, Marie's figure was more compact, but she was beautifully proportioned.

"Come here," Marie said to Thorn. She moved so her head was hanging back over the side of the bed. "I want you in my mouth." She grabbed Thorn's erection and licked the head of his cock.

Kay was licking Marie's breasts enjoying the reaction she got when she sucked on her nipples.

Marie put her hand on Kay's head and pushed her lower.

Kay worked her way down Marie's firm abdomen. She wondered if Marie's juices would taste different from her own. She tentatively cupped Marie's pussy with her hand.

"Yes, that feels lovely," Marie said. "You know what I want." Then she wrapped her lips around Thorn's cock, put her hands on his hips and pulled him deeper.

Thorn tentatively slid his cock into Marie's willing mouth. He let her guide him deeper. She pulled him in until her lips were at the base of his cock.

Kay gave Marie's pussy a long slow lick. It was the first time she'd ever tasted another woman. Kay was surprised at how natural it felt. Marie's hand on her head, pulling her closer excited her. She felt her own body responding, her nipples tightening and her pussy getting wet again.

Marie has always enjoyed giving head. She love the feel of a cock sliding down her throat. Thorn's was just right, large enough to satisfy, but not so large she couldn't handle it.

Even though he'd cum recently, it didn't take Marie long to get Thorn close to the edge again. The sight of Kay between Marie's legs made it difficult for him to think. Marie waited until she felt him near the edge, then she pushed him back. "Not just yet," she said.

Marie scooched back up on the bed and sat up. She lay Kay down on her back. Then Marie knelt with her head between Kay's legs and her ass up in the air. "Get up and fuck me while I make Kay cum again," Marie said. She didn't wait for a response. She went to work on Kay with her tongue, lips, teeth and fingers.

Thorn got behind Marie and slid into her wet pussy while he held onto her firm round ass with his hands. Mare met each of his thrusts, pushing him as deep as he could go.

Kay hadn't expected Marie would have such a talented tongue. She seemed to know just how to tease, lick, nibble, kiss and suck. Her fingers moved in perfect rhythm with Kay's excitement.

All three lovers fell into sync with each other. Thorn's thrusts matched the stroking of Marie's fingers. Kay's fingers dug into Marie's black hair, communicating her arousal. Marie pushed back into Thorn's strokes and squeezed his cock with her pussy, feeding her excitement back to him. Their collective passion grew slowly until all three were on the precipice.

"Cum for me," Marie said to Kay, her voice harsh with desire. She looked back at Thorn. "Cum with us, cum inside me."

Thorn was struggling to maintain control already. Now he let his lust take over. He pounded into Marie. He reached for and found her hair.

Marie intensified her fingering and sucked on Kay's clit.

Kay was almost caught by surprise by her orgasm. It was incredibly intense. Her hips bucked up. If Thorn hadn't been pulling Marie's head back by her hair, Kay might have hurt her.

Kay's orgasm triggered Marie's. Her fingers dug into the bed sheets. Her pussy spasmed around Thorn's cock.

Thorn came with an intensity that almost hurt. It was like every nerve in his body flooded his brain with impossibly intense pleasure.

All three fell asleep tangled up together, but, in the morning, Marie was gone. She left a note: "Thank you, Kay and Thorn, for allowing me to share in your joy, even if it was only for one night. It was one I'll never forget. With great affection, Marie."

The couple later learned that Marie had accepted a job on another island and that the previous day had been her last.

The rest of the week flashed by. Kay and Thorn tried to fit in as much as they could in the time they had. They made love often and explored each other's fantasies. All too soon the last day arrived.

That morning, Kay and Thorn made love slowly, relishing the experience, storing away the memory of how each other's skin felt. They spoke little during the loving, they had come to know each other's needs surprisingly well in the too brief week.

"I wish we didn't have to go back," Kay said, afterward, nestled in Thorn's arms.

"Same here," he said. "But we both have lives to go back to."

"Why? Why can't you come home with me?"

"You'd get tired of me soon enough."

"No, I wouldn't."

"It wouldn't be fair to you and it wouldn't be fair to the people I've made promises to."

"Why does it have to be fair? Life isn't fair."

"But it should be, and when we can make life fairer, shouldn't we?"

"You should be more selfish."

"I was. It didn't make things better." He squeezed her. "Life never turns out quite the way you expect.

"Don't worry, I'll still be there for you on chat and, who knows, we might even meet up again, if you like."

"I would like that," She wiped away a tear before he could see it. She gave him a kiss.

12