Kayaking with Dawson

Story Info
Summer time out on the lake with eighteen year old Dawson.
5.5k words
4.52
16.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbor's eighteen year old Son lives on our lake a couple of houses down from me. Tall, cute, tanned, muscular, curly black hair, bright white teeth, green eyes. Most of the time without his shirt when he was on the lake. 

Always wearing loose shorts and me suspecting he was going commando as every time I saw him, there was a lot of movement in his crotch making me think he wasn't wearing any underwear and had a big package. Like most young guys, his hands always seemed to be touching, adjusting, unconsciously rubbing his crotch area. My eyes on him as he moved around on a kayak, boat or the paddle boards all of which he used a lot.

The touching, adjusting, tugging at his crotch made me think his big cock might need a lot of attention.

This morning we were both out on the lake in our kayaks, saw each other and paddled together for a while. It was another beautiful, bright  sunny Florida morning. I notice him touching his cock, adjusting it, pulling at it somewhat subconsciously. I paddled closer and could see a prominent bulge. Looking at him,

I asked: "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"You keep adjusting, touching, pulling at your crotch."

He got a little red and said: "Aw I'm just horny. The damn thing needs some attention."

"Well give it some attention, pull it out." He was surprised, but then reached down and pulled his shorts aside. His big cock sprang out, rising up and getting hard right away. Looking at it, it was a thing of beauty. Big, thick, cut, rising up, becoming very hard, starting to throb. I estimated it to be about eight inches.

"You have a nice cock, stroke it please." I said:

He looked at me with a sudden look of understanding and with his eyes on mine he reached down and started to rub and stroke his big cock.

I licked my lips. "You wanna stroke it?" He asked.

I took a chance and answered: "Yes. Yes I do."

"Good, it needs a lot of attention and I love someone else handling it" 

"Good, I can give it all the attention it needs."

He just smiled and said: "I doubt it, but you can try." I paddled close beside him and after looking around to see if we were alone, reached across taking his dick in my hand. He sighed and leaned back. I gripped his cock feeling it pulse in my hand. It was a living moving thing. I did slow strokes on it including rubbing my thumb across the head as he closed his eyes. I squeezed it tight which made him moan softly.

"Yes, just like that. More, slower, squeeze harder."

I continued handling, stroking his big meat.. My eyes were on it as I was licking my lips.

He wrapped his hand around my hand and helped me stroke him. He pulled my hand all the way down and then slowly up the length and over the cock head, sliding the foreskin up for a couple of dozen slow strokes which pushed out a lot of precum. The precum ran down over the back of my hand. I changed hands and licked the back of my cum covered hand. Delicious! I looked up and he was watching me.

"You can do better than that, use your mouth." I shivered in anticipation! 

"Let's paddle over to the small island". I said.

We did. We pushed up onto the shore where there were a lot of trees and brush, stepped out into the shallow water and pulled our kayaks up further until they were out of sight from anybody on the lake. As we pulled up on shore we disturbed a small alligator that had been sunning himself. He quickly slid into the water. We walked a few steps into the tree covered island where we had complete privacy.

Dawson was walking in front of me and I could see he was rubbing his cock through his shorts as he walked. He stopped, slid his shorts down dropping them around his ankles and stepped out of them, leaving them on the ground and kept walking a few more steps a little deeper into the trees and undergrowth of the island until we had good privacy. My eyes were on his tight ass. I watched the muscles move as he walked. Truly a thing of beauty. This young man was a God. He was tan all over except his midsection where he normally wore his shorts. He stopped, turned and stood proudly stroking his cock slowly, waiting for me. 

His big dick stood out at an upward angle completely hard and was still throbbing. I could see a string of precum on the end starting to drip down, sparkling in the sun. 

He smiled brilliantly and said: "Show me. Give it some attention, suck my cock."

I stepped closer, reaching my hand out and wrapped my fingers around his dick. He put his hands on the top of my shoulders and pushed me down onto my knees in the sand. I  looked up into his eyes as he smiled his slow smile. He pushed my hands away and wrapped his fingers around his cock, and pulled it toward my mouth. Before it touched my lips, he used it like it was a padded club. touching, tapping and then rubbing it all over my face. I could feel the smear and wetness of his precum on my face. I closed my eyes and just lived in the moment. Then I felt his fingers in my hair, holding my head guiding his big cock to my mouth with his other hand.

He pushed the head into my mouth and at the same time said: "Suck it bitch!" I did. I had never seen this side of him. Demanding, dominant, in charge. How quickly I became subservient to him! I wanted to please him. I wanted to serve him. I wanted to service his dick. I bathed his cock head with my tongue and lips. Licking, sucking, devouring it. He moaned and growled: "Yes, just like that. More." 

I placed my hands on his hips, as his other hand came up and tangled all his fingers in my hair and pushed his cock into my mouth. He started to face fuck me going deeper with each stroke. He took at least a dozen hard strokes. Young, hung, horny, impatient. I was breathless with arousal, breathing around his cock as best I could and then he got more aggressive.

I slid my hands around cupping his ass cheeks, feeling them clench as he thrust forward. Now the thrusts were harder, deeper, with a longer time holding my head still as his cock head just touched the back of my throat. He adjusted his stance, tightened his grip on my head, and pushed in deeper and took another dozen or so hard strokes. I was gagging some which he seemed to like.

I tilted my head back, pushed my tongue forward and swallowed each time he took a forward thrust making more room in my mouth. The head of his big dick pushed into my throat. I choked, coughed  and gagged a little more. I had never really been able to fully deepthroat a big cock before. I moaned, he moaned and then he picked up the pace.

Now he was fucking my throat with each hard forward stroke. I could feel his cock throb and knew it wouldn't be long before he came. I struggled to breath and was gagging but enduring as best I could because I wanted to give this young God maximum pleasure. He strained pushing forward raping my throat, starting to pound my face. He was bruising my lips.. I thought about tapping out but realized as aroused as he was, he was not going to stop until he came. I was so into this. Being used by this young stud. I endured. It seemed like forever, but it was only a few minutes.

He raised up on his tiptoes, arched his back, slid his hands to the back of my head pushing his cock full length into my throat and held my face tight against his belly, groaning loudly. I gasped and choked, struggling for breath but still used my hands to pull his ass tighter, smashing his belly against my face. I felt the throbbing cock head in my throat. Shot after shot after shot. Maybe five, six or seven bursts!

This was the first time I had ever been able to deepthroat. I couldn't have done it with his size, but he forced it all the way down giving me no choice. I was gagging, choking, trying to swallow all of his cum, some of it running out of my nose and mouth, dripping off of my chin.

My face was red, I had black spots before my eyes, I had tears running down my cheeks, close to passing out because of lack of air.

He pulled back slightly, pulling the cock head out of my throat and slowly slid it out of my mouth leaving a slick of cum on my tongue. I was gasping, but enduring. As he slowly pulled out I held my lips tight around his dick sucking it, swallowing the cum he had given me.

He was panting, I was panting and coughing. My chest heaving for breath. We both settled down, me still on my knees. He looked down and touched my head tenderly and told me that I was much better than his girlfriend Brittany. 

"She can't deepthroat like you just did," He laughed. "You should give her lessons. A mouth is a mouth. But you can still do better." I had seen his girlfriend on the lake with him. A cute little blond in a bikini with medium size perky boobs, but now my mind flashed on her sucking his cock. Hot!

He dropped down into the sand beside me as I recovered. "I want to do this again. I usually cum two or 3 times a day. My dick needs a lot of attention." I just nodded my head, still clearing my throat.

I told him we could go again. He stood up and said he had to go to his part time job but told me to clean off his dick quickly before he left and I did. Long loving licks from my tongue and lips closing around his shaft cleaning his big tool.  He moaned and I felt his dick getting even harder and starting to throb. He took a few hard deep strokes and then pulled out.

"I have to go." He stepped back into his shorts, pulling them up over his beautiful cock, pulled his cell phone out of the pocket and asked me for my text number saying that he would be in touch for more cock sucking.

A few days went by. I relived what we had done in my head again and again and stroked my cock until I exploded a bunch of times. A couple of times Cumming three times in one day. It had been forever since I could do that, but not now with this experience. Friday afternoon I got a text, realized it was from Dawson, saved his info. His text told me: "Be on the island at nine tomorrow morning. I've got a surprise for you. Be ready to suck cock!"

I quickly deleted the message.... my wife....I was nervous all the rest of the day, barely sleeping that night, getting out of bed in the middle of the night away from my sleeping wife, going to the bathroom and cumming two more times in anticipation. My wife woke up a little and was still mostly asleep, and asked if I was ok.  "Yeah, just a little restless." I said.

She had no idea of this side of me. Cock calls. It always had and I knew it always would. It was a fact of my life. I had tried denying it for years. I couldn't. Cock calls.

I knew what I was doing was risky. There would be no explaining what I was doing with this eighteen year old. There would be no forgiveness, just a divorce.

I felt compelled to do it. No choice. I needed this.

I was risking everything.

The next morning, I paddled over to the island, getting there at nine am. There were two kayaks there and I almost turned around, then heard my name called. I climbed out of my kayak stepping barefoot into the water and pulled my kayak on shore. I heard Dawson tell me: "Back in the trees."

I straightened up, walked further into the island and saw Dawson along with another young guy around his age standing near him. Both bare chested wearing just shorts, both barefoot.

I approached slowly, not knowing what was going on.

Dawson spoke to me saying: "This is Ethan, my best friend. I told him about you, what you did, how good you were at sucking dick and he wants in."

"Show me." Ethan said while smiling. With that he walked toward me, unbuttoning his shorts, let them slide down his legs and stepped out of them. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. I turned to walk away,

Dawson said: "Stay." I turned back. His friend Ethan was walking toward me totally nude, his cock swaying side to side with each step, filling up, getting hard. I looked down at his crotch  and watched him get hard. Involuntarily I licked my lips. His cock was not as long as Dawson's but still damn respectable maybe 7-1/2" cut and a little thicker?

Pointing down Dawson told me: "Get on your knees bitch, we're going to use your mouth." I got on my knees. Both guys were near me, crowding together focusing on my mouth. "Eth, you go first."  

"Ok Daw, thanks." Ethan tangled his fingers in my hair and pushed his cock head into my mouth. Dawson stepped out of his shorts, then stood close, watching, slowly stroking his hard cock, the other hand on his friend's shoulder. I could taste the precum on Ethan's cock head and knew he was horny and had been thinking about this before I even got here. He plunged in balls deep, choking me some and then took a half dozen not as deep strokes holding my head tight. I settled in, intent on servicing Ethan's hard cock.

Dawson crowded close. His hard dick already had some precum on it as he touched my face with the head, rubbing it against my skin spreading precum on my cheeks.

Ethan wrapped his fingers around Dawson's big dick, pulled his own cock out of my mouth and pushed Dawson's dick into my mouth, his other hand to the back of my head pushing his friend's cock down my throat which made me gag. No choice. So hot! They traded off. Each of them handled the other's dick, feeding me their best friend's hard dick. Many times as they were force feeding me they stroked themselves or each other with my face close by. So hot!!

Ethan laughed and said: "Daw, you're right, he's a really good cocksucker. Let's keep him. Maybe Manny wants in on this too?"

Dawson smiled and said: "Maybe, we can tell him. This guy is willing." They both looked down and I just nodded.

"Eth and I are straight mostly. Manny is bi for sure. He has sucked both of us off, we have only jerked him off." Dawson said: "I've handled his cock several times and it's bigger than mine. Manny is black by the way"

I just shuddered. Cock to suck. Lots of young hung cock to suck. Where were all these young guys when I was their age that thought nothing about crossing over, "mostly straight, bi for sure" and they totally accepted it, no shame, just all about sex.

Then Ethan stepped up the mouth attack on me. He was a young man on fire only wanting to get off and cum and he did. Dawson took a step back and Ethan really went to work. I dropped my hands down, tilted my head back, pushed my tongue forward with each hard stroke and just became a vessel to be used for his pleasure. He took a couple of dozen strokes or so then pushed into my throat full length, choking me, arched up on his toes, holding my head tight to his belly and blasted cum down my throat.

Ethan's cumming triggered Dawson and he splashed his own load all over the side of my face as Ethan was holding me close.

Heaven!

Ethan pulled out, I fell back gasping for air, both guys dropped down near me. all of us were breathing hard. I was still down on my knees slumped down a bit, my mouth and face covered in their cum, some dripping down on my chest. I licked my lips tasting their sweet cum. My head was spinning.

Cock, big cock, young hung horny hard cock that needed my mouth, and there were two of them and maybe more and one of them black? Heaven!! And then it started all over again. I looked down and saw that both guys were still rock hard! I shuddered and then smiled. This is exactly where I wanted to be.

I spent a long time on my knees. My mouth and throat filled with eighteen year old cock. First one then the other then the other seemingly endlessly being face fucked, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. They would get close to cumming and then switch off and the arousal building started all over again. I had died and gone to Heaven.

That morning they did use me and then I used them. I sucked cock for hours! My mouth was so tired. My throat felt raw. One or the other rode me down pinning my head to the ground, fucking my face. When that happened many times my hands were on their ass cheeks pulling them tighter, which made them drive harder. I endured. I wanted this!

Before this day happened I hadn't realized my deep need to be used, maybe even abused some. It was a learning experience for me.

These two had cum and just stayed hard always wanting more. Youth!

My face, hair, neck, and chest was covered in their cum. After the first time they came, it was a longer time before they came a second time again.

So much happened. so much to recall. Sucking Ethan, Dawson standing close. Having my head pulled away from one to have the other thrust into my mouth. back and forth, back and forth. Sucking one, the other his hand around the back of my head pulling me forward, deeper on his friend's hard dick. Using my mouth like it was a sex toy or maybe like it was a cunt? My mouth was tired, my lips were bruised and slightly bloody. 

They didn't care about me other than the pleasure I could give them. I was a warm wet mouth to use anyway they wanted and they did.

The second time, Dawson was impaling my throat and cumming hard again while Ethan shot his load on my face.

I was a total wreck! My eyes were watering, even some tears. I was covered in cum. My face, hair, chest, cum dripping out of my nose. I looked up and both guys were looking at me. They smiled at the same time. I couldn't help it. I returned the smile.

We all had gotten what we wanted. 

Dawson told me: "Your turn to do the work. it's been us, now it's your turn. Service us." The guys leaned back in the sand side by side, I crawled over between their legs and became the cocksucker they wanted. My hands, lips, mouth and tongue all over their cock and balls too. Their cocks had softened a little, but quickly got hard when I went to work with my mouth and tongue.

Dawson especially seemed to like his balls worked over, licked, sucked. I took long licks up starting at his ball, licking all the way up to the head again and again and again. He groaned. Ethan was more about his hard cock, but he did accept my thumb caressing his asshole, sliding it in and out. He moaned.

I went back and forth building arousal, servicing young cock. I loved it! Taking my time, tasting, feasting on young hung cock, enjoying them. Each of the guys came a third time, holding my head tight but I had to really work to build their arousal enough where they would explode again.

This was only the beginning of a long summer. But that's another story to tell you.

Dawson looked around, found his cell phone and sent a long text. He waited, got a reply, answered and put the phone on top of his shorts.

Ethan said: "What?"

Dawson said: "Manny's on his way." I couldn't believe it! I thought I was done. I got up with the idea of stepping in the lake to wash off. Dawson simply said: "No, wait. Manny will like you as you are covered in our cum." I shuddered. I was a wreck! More cock to suck. From what they said, big black cock.

A half hour or so went by. I had sat down, resting, my mind spinning thinking of all I had done, my wife..... 

I came up onto my knees as I heard a noise. We all turned toward the lake shore as we heard the sound of a paddle dipping in the water. Then the slide of the kayak being beached easily heard in the stillness of the lake. I watched as another young man, his black hair in short braids with a few beads in them, wearing just shorts, but coal black and an impressive build stepped into view walking to meet us. The guy was handsome with beautiful dark eyes and lashes as long as any girls.

The guys all greeted each other with some fist bumps and Manny just looked at me. He laughed and said: "With all that cum covering him this must be the cocksucker."

Ethan said: "Yup. He likes to be used and he's pretty good."

"Show me."  Manny said as he stepped out of his shorts.

This young man was sculpted. His big black cock came into view and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I found myself licking my lips again. Never enough cock. Well.....maybe today, I'd get my fill.

12