Kayaking with Dawson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to be 10 inches, uncut and very thick and already getting hard. As his shorts dropped down his hand was on that dick stroking it slowly. He stepped close to my face and used his cock like it was a padded club. Touching, lightly hitting, rubbing all over my face. The weight of his dick was more than the weight of Dawson's when had done the same thing.

This went on for a bit and I realized his dick was picking up some of the cum that Dawson and Ethan had splashed on my face. He stepped back slightly, looking down at me and said: "Lick it off, clean it bitch." I did as I was told. A first time for me, a young big black hard cock in my mouth and I was subservient to him. Whatever he wanted. I loved it! I loved being used. I loved being desired even though it was all about them.

My pleasure for sure!

Dawson and Ethan had stepped close and Manny was holding stroking, touching each of their cocks and balls as I serviced him. At one point he even leaned down and quickly sucked and licked each of their dicks one after the other as I was sucking him. From my point of view on the ground, Three young men all naked, with hard cocks standing around me. Heaven! Even though Dawson and Ethan had cum three times each, they were both rock hard again. Eighteen year old's!

I was so happy to be on my knees with the three of them standing close. so much big hard cock.

Heaven!"

"I might have to fuck his ass" Manny said: I was startled! His big black cock was throbbing near my face. It was a thing of beauty. Thick, uncut, big veins and as I looked at it saw it was covered in my saliva and spit. Again I licked my lips. Cock calls, I've answered. Awesome!!

"Make me cum bitch." Manny said: I went to work. I was on my knees, his cock part way in my mouth as I slid my hands up his abdomen onto his pecs, brushing across his black nipples. I felt them stiffen and I heard him moan. He said: "Oh yeah, work my nipples bitch. I love nipple play!"

I did. Pinching, pulling them as I felt them getting even harder. I've always enjoyed nipple play and really liked doing that to help build his arousal. Manny stepped back, pulling his dick out of my mouth, leaned down and put a nipple near my mouth. "Suck them, bite them, lick them."

I did. I licked and sucked and lightly bit his nipples trading off from one to another, back and forth, back and forth. Manny actually growled in his pleasure. His hand dropped down on the back of my head and caressed me while pulling my lips tighter to his nipples.

I was thrilled to give him so much pleasure. After a long while, he stood back up, his big dick throbbing, leaking a long string of precum that was dripping down on the ground. He presented the head at my lips and I sucked and licked it clean. His precum was sweet and delicious.

I must have sucked on Manny's big black cock for at least a half hour while Dawson and Ethan stood close touching, rubbing, stroking their own cocks and even stroking each other's dick as they watched me service Manny. Even though the two guys had cum three times each, they were still mostly hard. Youth! So hot!!

At one point, Ethan leaned down and quickly took Dawson's cock about half way into his mouth. Dawson was startled as he stepped back a bit. Ethan stood back up letting Dawson's dick slide from his mouth, laughed and said: I've always thought about doing that to you. Now I have, I like it!

Dawson laughed, stepped back toward Ethan and said: "More dude, your mouth felt good," Ethan dropped down on his knees in front of Dawson. Dawson was close enough that his big dick laid across Ethan's face, with his balls on his chin while Ethan was looking up into Dawson's eyes. So hot!

Discovery time for these two "Mostly straight guys."

Manny pulled his big cock out of my mouth and told me to get naked and on my hands and knees, he was going to fuck me! I unbuttoned my cargo short, sliding them down my legs just then realizing I had cum in my pants somewhere along the way. Wow! I complied with Manny's order. I was shaking as I had never really had anal before. The one time as an experiment when I was around their age with a friend and his dick was barely half the size of Manny's cock. My friend had come quickly after just pushing the head into my ass, so....... I was on my hands and knees, head down waiting.

Manny dropped down on his knees behind me as he shoved my legs wider. That brought my head up sharply! I felt his hands on my hips. I felt the touch of the cock head on my leg, then dragging up toward my ass. I felt his thumb at my hole. I gasped. He worked his thumb inside of me, opening me up. He pulled his thumb out, spit on it and slid it back into my hole. I moaned. I dropped my head and forearms down on the sand, my ass up in the air.

Somehow it was like I could see this happening as if I were standing close by. I could clearly picture me crouched on the ground waiting to be fucked by his big cock. I shuddered. Then I felt the head touch my hole. He used constant pressure, as he spit on his own cock for lubrication. He pushed forward. I moaned. He pushed further in. I screamed. He pulled out just a bit and told me to relax. I tried. I did a little. He spit on his cock head again and pushed in deeper. I moaned. I felt his hands tighten on my hips as he slid in deeper. I bit my lip and moaned. OMG! He was so big! He started slow strokes. Each time going a little deeper. I felt his hands moving from my hips to the top of my shoulders. More control for him. I felt the slow slide in and out and moaned as a wave of pleasure still with a bit of pain washed over me. 

"Fuck me! Please!" He did.

Now the strokes were quicker, deeper. I groaned but loved this! He was sliding in further, deeper, starting to jackhammer my ass. I loved it! If I had realized there was this kind of pleasure, I would have found a way to be fucked a long time ago.

I had been unaware of Dawson and Ethan, but then saw them near us watching. Dawson positioned himself on his knees in front of my face, pulled my head up by the hair and slid his big cock into my mouth.

Suddenly I was spit roasted!

My head was spinning. I was in sensory overload. So many sensations! I was moaning, groaning, gasping for breath, choking some as Dawson pushed his cock deeper into my mouth just touching the back of my throat. All the while Manny kept a steady pace fucking my ass. I realized to my surprise that it felt like he was almost all the way inside of me! 

I growled and moaned at the same time. Manny started long slides in and out punctuated with a sharp hard full depth jab at the end. I loved it!

I suddenly realized that Ethan was down on his knees beside Dawson, near my head. His hard cock near my face. Dawson pulled his dick out of my mouth, I turned my head slightly as Ethan slid into my mouth. Back and forth, back and forth. Servicing both guys.

Manny kept a steady pace fucking my ass. I heard some fist bumps and high fives over my head. What was happening was timeless. I glanced around and realized it must be near noon. My wife.......

Then Manny picked up the pace and really started to jackhammer my ass. I couldn't keep either of the two other cocks in my mouth as the fucking almost became violent. I endured. Manny's hands were back on the tops of my shoulders again pulling me up. Ethan and Dawson were leaning back against a tree watching us. Manny was gasping and sweating and pounding my ass. It seemed like I could feel his big black cock swell up and throb deep inside of me and then he exploded!

I could feel a flood of cum, wet and warm filling my ass. I shuddered and without touching my own cock came violently. I guess I liked being ass fucked.

Manny slumped down, laying on top of me pushing me flat to the ground. His body was relaxed  and heavy as I laid under him gasping for breath. I could feel his cock soften slightly, and then he rolled off of me sliding his dick out of my hole. I felt empty and realized I wanted to be fucked again like this.

I laid quietly on the ground, more out of it than aware and awake. I somewhat knew the guys were moving around, talking as I slipped into a deep sleep. Sometime later I woke up startled! I was alone, naked, covered in sand and dried cum. The sun was in the western sky as I realized I must have been asleep for more than an hour.

My wife..........

I climbed up on my hands and knees, moaning as my whole body ached. I was sore all over. My hole seemed raw with the use Manny had given it.

I dragged myself up and crawled to the lakeshore, looking around and then sitting in the water, scooping hands full on my face and over my head. That wasn't enough so I crawled further into the water and dove under, swimming out a little further, using my hands to wipe my hair, face and chest along with my ass. Lol, a lot of cum! My mind was on fire as I recalled all that had happened. I realized we must have had sex for at least 4 or more hours.

I walked back out of the water, stepped out of sight into the trees again, and went to my cell phone. It had been turned on silent. I opened it up to several text messages.4 of them were from my wife asking if I was ok. I answered quickly telling her I had paddled for a long time, and then laid down on the island to rest, falling asleep. "Sorry! I'll be home shortly."

The other text was from Dawson: "You did good. You brought us a lot of pleasure. Manny wants to fuck you again and more. Next Saturday?

Oh yeah, Ethan, Manny, Me and maybe one other guy. Lol. It seems like Ethan and I are maybe a little more Bi than we thought.

Seeya Saturday for sure."

To be continued.....

12