Kaycee Ch. 04: Final Fantasy

Story Info
Kaycee and Tony have fun in Miami, and then...
7.6k words
4.5
12.5k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BillandKate
BillandKate
2,489 Followers

Kaycee: Final Fantasy

In the third chapter of our Kaycee series (Kaycee: Evolution of a Fantasy), Tony and Kaycee made their fantasies of exhibitionism and voyeurism a reality when they soft-swapped with another couple and eventually participated in a ménage à trois with a single male friend.

Below is our fourth and final chapter in the series, which was written years after the events took place.

Everyone portrayed is over eighteen. This is fiction; as always, all characters and events, etc. are figments of our imagination and have no connection to any living or dead persons, or true events. In other words, we repeat - this is all fiction.

*****

A little less than a year after the last threesome with our trainer Sean, Kaycee and I spent a few days in Miami after I finished some business in Orlando. Miami was one of our favorite cities; we tried to get there every other year or so. We loved the food and nightlife on South Beach and we absolutely loved the nude beach at Haulover Park.

I drove in from Orlando, picked up Kaycee from Miami International (she flew in from Portland) and, after a scorching kiss and hug hello at the baggage claim kiosk, we drove into town. We had the top down on the rented Mustang convertible and you could just tell this would be a magical four-day weekend. After checking into our hotel on Collins Avenue, we were heading to the elevator with our luggage when one of the other guests asked if he could help Kaycee with her bag. He really didn't ask, he basically took the bag from her hand, smiled and said, "Here, let me help." in a very gentlemanly way.

Kaycee smiled back at him as we made our introductions. I set down my bag in the elevator to shake hands. Aaron had huge hands and when Kaycee shook his hand, she glanced at me with a secret, teasing smile.

We got off the elevator on the same floor; it turned out Aaron's room was just across the hall. We said our goodbyes and thanked him, but before the door to our room closed Aaron asked if he could buy us a drink downstairs in the bar.

I was a little tired from the previous week of meetings in Orlando and my stomach felt a little strange, probably from something I ate that morning at the meeting breakfast buffet but didn't want to spoil Kaycee's first night in Miami. She had been looking forward to this trip for the last two months, so I accepted Aaron's invitation.

We freshened up, Kaycee slipped on a clingy sundress with three-inch heeled sandals and the two of us headed down to the hotel lobby. When we approached his table, Aaron stood up and gave Kaycee a hug, shook my hand, and thanked us for joining him. The three of us spent the next hour chatting and drinking.

I could tell Kaycee was enjoying herself and Aaron's attention. When Aaron asked if he could impose on us for just a little longer by buying our dinner, Kaycee agreed. Unfortunately, just about this time my stomach was really churning. There was no way I was going to be able to eat anything.

I told Kaycee and Aaron to go ahead without me. Before you think I'm total idiot, you should understand that although Kaycee had a few threesomes with Sean, it was almost a year ago and we've been exclusive to each other ever since. I wasn't concerned for Kaycee's safety because they were only walking to the Cuban restaurant in the hotel. I told Kaycee to give me a call from her cell phone if she felt uncomfortable during dinner; I'd be down in less than a minute. With that, I excused myself and headed upstairs.

I must have fallen asleep watching TV because the next thing I knew, Kaycee was entering the hotel room. I lay in bed watching her undress by the light of the moon coming through the sheer curtains. When she was naked, she pulled back the covers and lay next to me.

"You awake?" she asked. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better, I took an Imodium. I must have dozed off."

"Dozed off? You've been asleep for three hours. I came up to check on you after dinner. You were sleeping soundly, so when Aaron asked if I wanted to go dancing next door, I accepted. I left you a note on the nightstand so you wouldn't worry."

I apologized two or three times and, trying to recover, asked her if she had fun.

"Yes, I did," she answered. Kaycee leaned over and gave me a big kiss. "Are you really feeling better?" she asked again as she straddled her naked body over my torso. She started to rub her vagina over my cock, which was starting to get hard fast. I was making a mental note to thank Aaron tomorrow for Kaycee's amorous mood when she surprised me.

"I'm pretty wet, can you feel it?"

"Yea, I can feel it, it feels good. What's got into you tonight? Did all that dancing make you hot for my cock?" This dirty talk was having its usual effect on me, I was hard by now and Kaycee slipped it inside her.

"Really want to know what got into me tonight?" Kaycee was rocking up and down my cock and I was fully awake now. Something was different, not only was Kaycee being more verbal than she usually is during sex, she was very wet. My imagination started running away from me, so I asked her one of our play fantasy questions. "So, what are you trying to tell me? That I'm getting sloppy seconds?"

Kaycee continued to rock up and down, drawing out the tease. "No, I would never do that without you there. But Aaron and I did have fun dancing. He's a very good dancer. The club we went to was exciting, lots of beautiful people and jumping music. You would have enjoyed watching me; it reminded me of the two times I stripped in college. That's why I'm so wet. I thought about teasing you by telling you Aaron fucked me and you were getting sloppy seconds; but thought that was going overboard."

Kaycee later told me the look on my face at that moment was priceless and she wished we were filming. Kaycee stopped and looked at me with wide eyes. "Oh my god - you didn't want me to fuck him, did you?"

"Not really; especially since I wasn't there to watch. And especially since we didn't talk about it beforehand. That would have crossed a line."

Kaycee started moving again; I was getting close to cumming but wanted to feel her release first. "Well, just so you know, Aaron was a complete gentleman throughout the night. He did ask me if we had 'an arrangement' as he called it. He saw the ankle bracelet and said some wives wear one when they're free to have sex with other men. I told him we didn't have that kind of arrangement, but he should talk to you tomorrow. I hope you don't mind."

"Why, does the thought of fucking him appeal to you?"

"He's very sexy and I would if you were there to watch."

"Then close your eyes while I fuck you and imagine it's happening. Imagine it's his cock inside you and I'm sitting over in that chair watching the sexiest woman in the world get fucked by his black cock."

Kaycee closed her eyes and rode me to a wonderful orgasm. As she drenched my cock with her fluids, I held her hips down so my cock reached her cervix, bathing her womb with my cum. Kaycee collapsed on my chest.

"That was wonderful, Tony. I love you so much. Thanks for bringing me to Miami."

"Thanks for coming here. I want to take you to that club and watch you dance."

Kaycee smiled, "Maybe tomorrow when you're feeling better. Let's go to sleep, it's been a long day and I'm bushed."

We didn't wake up until ten the next morning and ordered room service of coffee and bagels. We got dressed and headed north to Haulover to get some sun. It was a beautiful day on the beach. I marveled at my gorgeous wife lying naked on the towel or swimming in the ocean. The time we've been spending in the gym has really paid off, especially for me. I was always a bit of a nerd and never spent time building muscle and strength, was always a runner; now I had a body I was proud of. And Kaycee - she's a goddess.

After returning to the hotel, we ran into Aaron at the bar. He was jealous of how we spent our Friday, he spent it in an office trying to close a deal. Since the deal hadn't closed, he was spending another weekend in Miami so he could meet his client first thing Monday morning.

"Have any plans for your weekend?" I asked.

"Not really; last weekend I spent in the clubs and watching Jai-Alai; what a trippy sport."

Everything about the man led me to believe we'd be friends if he lived in Portland. I decided to extend an invitation. "Then join us tonight; let me recipicate for your kindness last night. Kaycee said she had a great time."

"If you're sure. Wouldn't want to get in the way of you two."

"Tell you what, take us to one of the clubs where you think Kaycee can cut loose. She loves to dance."

"I can do that. How about we have dinner at eight and then go to a club I found last weekend?"

During this entire exchange, Kaycee was sitting, enjoying her drink. I asked her, "How does that sound, babe?"

Kaycee smiled. "It sounds like I need a new dress to go out clubbing on South Beach with two handsome men. Take me to that shop down the street, dear. And bring your credit card. Aaron, we'll meet you in the lobby at seven-forty-five. We'll make reservations for dinner at eight. See you soon."

Kayce and I walked down to a boutique down Collins and after trying on at least four different dresses, picked one that was more revealing than any I'd ever seen on her. It became apparent it only worked because we had spent the afternoon getting an all-over tan; naughty bits were peeking out here and there as Kaycee moved in it. Definitely not a Math teacher's outfit and when she put on a matching pair of five-inch high heels, I had a hard time keeping my cock from sprouting wood.

As we walked out of the shop, Kaycee put her arm in mine. "We're going to have fun tonight, lover."

All I could do is grin in response.

We met Aaron in the hotel lobby. When Aaron saw Kaycee walking toward him, a huge smile spread across his face and his eyes opened wide with a hunger that I found titillating down to my groin. My mind started to play through all the scenarios where I may want this evening to end.

We ate dinner at a nearby restaurant, then stopped for drinks in one of the hotel bars on our way to the nightclub Aaron had picked out for us this evening.

It was still a little early for the night scene on South Beach, not yet ten; but the place was half full. Since we were early, we lucked out and found a standing table on the balcony overlooking the dance floor. I took Kaycee down to dance after we ordered our first round of drinks. After a couple dances, we drank for a while, then Aaron led Kaycee down for his turn.

While looking down, watching the two of them dance, a couple came over and asked if they could share the table. It was obvious, since there were three drinks on the table, that I was with at least two others, but there was enough room for five and I let this couple join us.

"Who are you here with?" asked the woman.

I pointed out Kaycee and Aaron. "My wife and a friend."

By now Kaycee and Aaron were really getting it on; his hands on her hips as they moved to the music. Kaycee turned around, grinding her ass into his groin. The woman smiled at me. "How good of a friend?" The implication was obvious; somehow that turned me on even more.

"Could you watch our drinks?" I ran down the stairs, cut in and told Aaron we had guests at the table. Of course he was probably frustrated when I cut in; but didn't show it.

Kaycee danced the same way with me; practically fucking with clothes on. When we decided to take a break, we had time to talk - as hard as it was over the music - and Kaycee proceeded to tease me. "Did you like that Tony? Watching me dance with Aaron?"

"I loved it, babe. You two looked good together and that dress you're wearing is outrageous. It was funny watching the other guys on the dance floor staring, waiting for a flash of breast or ass. I saw two guys get nailed by their dance partners when they got too obvious."

Kaycee laughed at my report. We introduced ourselves to Paul and Freida, had a drink, then Kaycee and Frieda went down to do a little dirty dancing of their own. Paul didn't dance, so Aaron and I cut in, much to the disappointment to the group of guys hanging around the dance floor watching the two beauties shake it up.

For the next fifteen minutes we took turns switching between Kaycee and Frieda. Frieda finally said she needed to get back to Paul before he got lonely, so she and I left Aaron and Kaycee and joined Paul.

Things got crazier after that. Kaycee kept dancing seductively and there were a couple of women who took it as a challenge. One of the women, frustrated at losing this impromptu 'dance off', took off her top and danced half-naked before the bouncers caught up to her and carried her away.

About that time, Frieda and Paul called it a night, leaving as soon as Kaycee and Aaron came back to the table. As Frieda gave me a hug and kissed my cheek, she whispered in my ear, "Kaycee is a lucky girl to have you as a husband. Have fun tonight." She winked as she walked away.

Frieda must have read my mind. But what she didn't know is I had been formulating a kink to my kink. Whether it was the dirty dancing or the drinks, I wanted something different tonight.

When Aaron left us to go to the restroom, I asked Kaycee. "Do you want to fuck Aaron tonight?"

I doubt Kaycee was surprised by my question; it had been building up to this since we met him the day before. She was ready with her answer.

"Yes, as long as you're good with it. I'm attracted to him and I'm certain the feeling is mutual."

I went for broke. "I want to do something radically different tonight. I want you to go to his room, call me on my phone, and let me listen to you two."

"OK, that came out of nowhere. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to hear, but not see. Then you come back to our room and describe what I listened to. Will you do that?"

Kaycee looked like she would have an orgasm right there in the club; all the dirty dancing had heated her up and my suggestion nearly put her over the top.

"Yes, I'll do it."

Just then, Aaron returned to our table. I let Kaycee tell Aaron what we planned; Aaron stared at me and asked the same question Kaycee had. "Are you sure?"

When I nodded yes, Aaron asked the waitress to close us out, paid the bill and we got the hell out of there, barely touching the ground as we made our way out the door and into the nearest cab.

In the hotel elevator, when the doors closed and with only we three inside, Aaron tested my resolve by grabbing Kaycee by the waist, pulling her into his body, and giving her a kiss. Not just a kiss, but a 'we're going to fuck and you're going to love it' kiss. Watching her in his arms with her head tilted up to meet his lips, drove me mad with passion.

Aaron entered his room; I brought Kaycee with me so she could get her phone. When she entered our room, I held her head in my hands and kissed her. Kaycee returned my kiss and reached down to stroke my cock through my slacks.

"Are you going to be a good boy and save this until I return? You're not going to waste it, are you?"

"I'll save it; but you have to promise to be back here in an hour."

Kaycee grabbed her phone and couldn't resist one more tease. "I'll try, if I'm more than two hours, send the calvary to rescue a damsel in distress. Or is it ecstasy?"

With that she was out the door. A minute later, my phone rang. I answered and put my phone on speaker and mute, stripped, poured myself a glass of bourbon and got into bed.

The next hour was absolute hell. And absolute exhilaration.

I heard the grunts and groans. I heard Kaycee call out, "oh fuck, fuck, fuck - oh shit!" just before I could tell she was cumming (was he eating her out or fucking? - I couldn't tell). I heard the slap of skin on skin. Kaycee urging Aaron with, "right there, right there" or "don't stop, I'm right there".

But of course the worst, most agonizing moments were when there was no sound at all (were they kissing?) or the utterances spoken so soft that I couldn't make out the words.

I was going crazy; my sanity saved because Kaycee came back to our room after only fifty minutes. She had her dress on, but not buttoned. It fell off her body and she jumped on the bed to give me a kiss. The nightlights were on and they lit up her body. Her nipples were extended and her pussy looked red and used; the center wet and slightly open.

"Do you want me to clean up?"

"Fuck no!"

With that she straddled my legs and buried my cock in her cunt.

"I can't believe how wet you are."

"Aaron has already cum in me twice tonight," Kaycee was looking in my eyes when she said this, trying to judge my reaction.

"Tell me."

"Well, I don't know if you could tell by hearing, but the first time was kind of a bust. We spent too much time on the foreplay, that combined with the excitement of it all, Aaron was wound up tighter than a watch. By the time he finally entered me with that cock of his, he lasted less than a minute before cumming. It was kind of funny, kind of pathetic, and very frustrating.

"But he made up for it. He got hard in a minute or two, turned me over on my hands and knees, and proceeded to fuck me until I came like crazy."

"So I heard."

"Was I too loud? I tried to tone it down a bit by chewing on a pillow so the neighbors wouldn't complain." Kaycee was smiling down on me as she said it.

I smiled back to show that her efforts to make me jealous weren't working.

"Then he turned me around, picked me up, sat me down on the dresser and fucked me some more. He was like a machine, pumping away until I came a second time. I'm sure he was trying to make up for the first time because after I came that second time, he picked me up again and threw me on the bed without pulling out.

"That's when he took his time; slowing down so I could feel that cock head of his teasing the inside of my pussy. He has this way of making it press on my g-spot, back and forth, just before sliding all the way in again. I think it's something you're going to learn, if you don't mind."

"Anything to make you happy, dear."

Kaycee laughed and kept her hips moving; I was getting close.

"We kept going like that until I came a third time; that's when he came and filled me the second time."

I don't know what my eyes told her, but it probably wasn't much different from what my cock was trying to tell her. I grew harder and came hard.

"That felt good," she said, "If you're finished I'm going back across the hall. Aaron said you're invited too, this time to watch." Kaycee jumped off the bed and was heading for the door.

"You coming?" she asked as she opened the door, still naked. She looked both ways down the hallway and crossed over to Aaron's door.

I bolted out of bed and followed her, entering the room just as Aaron was leading Kaycee to the bathroom. "Let's shower," he told her. "I'm not as crazy as Tony about sloppy seconds, so let's clean you up. Tony, have a seat and help yourself to a drink from the bar; we won't be too long."

Aaron and Kaycee walked into the shower, but left the door open. After pouring myself a drink, I peered into the bathroom and saw the two of them washing each other. Although Kaycee was tan from a day on the nude beach, it was a stark contrast to Aaron's black skin.

I sat back down and heard the shower stop. Within two minutes Aaron came out carrying Kaycee with her legs straddled around his torso. He put her on the bed and held her legs wide open with his elbows as he covered her breasts with his hands. I watched as his dark cock lined up with the lips of her pussy, then slip past those lips and bury itself into my wife. My eyes moved back and forth between Kaycee's face and their hips. Every time Aaron's cock plunged into her, Kaycee's face showed the pleasure it was giving her.

BillandKate
BillandKate
2,489 Followers