All Comments on 'Kaycee Ch. 04: Final Fantasy'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 4 years ago

A step away from the precipice.

We all live two lives. The life we learn with and the life we live with after that. (paraphrasing a line from Glenn Close in “The Natural”).

Like Kaycee, I was increasingly uncomfortable with the realization and escalation of fantasies and the resultant intrusions and threats to their marriage the loss of exclusivity caused.

Exciting and sexy, but ultimately a cautionary tale. Good to see you expand your range beyond the classic LW tropes. Well done. Thanks much

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

Different than your usual stories. Glad they woke up in the end!

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Very good story

Well done as usual. Not my kind of lifestyle but with limits to each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Respectful story

I hate all the cucky shit that's out there. This was wholesome, respectful, and way more realistic even though it's a work of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Scott Greer

I really didn't like the end and the grandstanding. I am a cuckold and there should be no stigma around our lifestyle.

OnethirdOnethirdover 3 years ago
Moving forward

It’s too bad she felt too slutty and had to rein it in. Switching to family mode is reasonable, but it was odd that they needed counseling since they seemed to be handling things well all along. Still, it was a positive story with a happy ending for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
IF ONLY

I wonder if there are ANY couples who have traveled that road and had the good sense to seek counseling and were able to ween themselves OFF their fantasies? When you have such an urge, it becomes like an addiction.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Always a beautiful writing but the story seems too easy to me, you can't change your nature so easily

can you save a lifetime of searching for the thrills, excitement, pleasure, enjoyment (aaron was a better lover) that you have known in the past and will never find again?

everyone has their own opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A marvelous story arc! A delicious tale of a young couple veering into naughtiness--exhibitionism & voyeurism, then wife-sharing--only to realize finally, before too late, that to go forward as a couple and have a family and future, they must pull-back from their deviance and renew their commitment to monogamous, intimate love! Wonderfully well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written.

Risk aversion compelled me to stop encouraging my wife into exhibitionism as soon as I noticed that I was handing control over to others.

This fictional tale highlighted the danger. Aaron could quite easily have been a control freak and wreaked terrible damage to thier lives.

racfguyracfguyalmost 3 years ago
Of course,

this Aaron guy had to be black. Kaycee was just reverting back to her college days when she was fucking the 'blacksketball' players. Tony is a fool and an idiot.

Amazingly, the slut realized she was in the fog and decided to fix herself. All's well that ends well . . . . until she craves another strange, hard cock.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I rate this one a 4. Hubby is the usual push for the wife's taking on "a little on the side". In some but not all cases once the wife does "jump the fence" she doesn't want or won't return to a one-man relationship.

If or when we want to end this we have no say in the matter - we hear "it was your idea" .......

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Very well done. They had their adventure and managed to return to each other. I enjoyed the story just as much as the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written story and we did - eventually - read it all the way thru.

For us, a very difficult read as we’re not even close to the thoughts, desires, needs and lifestyle wanted or experimented with.

So happy the final realization was a monogamous couple forever and ever that found their love and pleasure was only in each other. Trust, respect, support, and all encompassing passion for only each other!

Thank you.

SW

jsch1947jsch1947almost 2 years ago

I don't understand the first scene with Aaron. Up til! That, exhibition, voyeur, sharing, vixen, stag, was the custom. Hubby blind, in the next room, negates allot that. Forget the audio.it takes away her being watched, hubby watching, reclaiming her as the bull watches. It breakers all their previous rules and moves him into pure cuckoldry. Gratefully, that changed afterward.

The entire series has been excellent and this one is the only one I didn't rate as 5 stars. This one got four.

You were so beautifully descriptive with what they want,.. then you pictured a clown that can't take YES for an answer.

All in all, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This last chapter went way over the top with encounters with Aaron. At least the wife had the good sense to realize their marriage was heading off a cliff and they went to therapy. The divorce rate for open marriages is like 90% and they were getting very close to that. Aaron fucking her in the morning while hubby was just waking up, and her saying "I love you" to her husband while touching him (but getting fucked by Aaron) almost made me vomit. Glad she snapped out of it. The husband was a loser. Glad he could get over his obsession.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor13 days ago

Excellent and insightful. Although the story is fiction, this lifestyle really does happen. It enhances the experience of intense sexuality, but Kaycee's observation that it was breaking their intimacy is true, at least in the cases of which I am aware. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES