Kaye's Trip to the Islands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly stirred. "Ew," she winced as she wiped some drool off her face. "Oh god, did I drool all over your crotch?" she said as she sat up and got her bearings.

"No, but it's on my bucket list," I said.

She staggered and headed for the stairs and down into the saloon. "Use the handrails. Safety first," I said noting she was still half asleep.

We actually weren't in any danger of colliding with an ore carrier but it looked like we might come within about 1/2 mile which was much to close in a body of water this big. It was about 10 miles away and we were headed towards each other. The ore carrier was traveling at 16 knots and we were moving along at about 7 knots. A tiny course correction now would eliminate some tense moments in about 20 minutes.

I made the course correction and then went below to check on Kaye. She hadn't made it to a bed and was sound asleep on the big couch in the saloon. I went and got a pillow and carefully lifted her head and slid the pillow underneath. She stirred slightly but never woke up. I then got a blanket and carefully laid it over top of her. I looked down at her and I couldn't help myself, I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. She moaned slightly and burrowed herself under the blanket.

At 5:30 Kaye appeared from below. "Hey you should have woken me. For some reason I slept like a rock."

"Yup, some people like the motion of the boat and it helps them sleep, others find it disturbing and can't sleep," I replied.

"Well, I must be a sleeper. Is that a good thing?" she asked.

"Yup, better than having a tired and grumpy first mate," I smiled.

"Wow, check out that sunrise," she exclaimed and walked over to me and gave me a hug. "Did you arrange that just for me?" she whispered.

"If I lie and say yes, do I get a kiss?" I asked.

Kaye looked up at me. "You get a kiss either way," she grabbed me and we kissed.

I grabbed her tight and thought about never letting her go. We kissed for several minutes. Then she let go and lightly punched me in the arm.

"Hey, what was that for?" I asked smiling.

"It's on my bucket list... If it wasn't so fucking funny, I'd be really angry right now. Have you always been this quick with your sense of humor?" she asked with a sparkle in her eye.

"So you picked that up, did you?"

"Yes, this morning. I woke up laughing and realized what you said. You shithead." Kaye was now laughing. "Is this what I'm going to have to deal with for the next 3 weeks? You're on notice, I can be just as funny and clever as you," she was still laughing.

"Oh, a little competitive streak in you. I like it - you're on," I winked back at her.

"You! Go to bed!" She ordered me below. "The last thing we need is a grumpy captain."

I headed below, got to the top of the stairs and went back and gave Kaye a hug and kiss. I nibbled on her ear then I turned and left.

I returned to the cockpit at 11:30 all rested. It was time for lunch and a shower. I filled the solar shower with water and hung it on the boom vang in between the steering consoles.

"You ready for lunch? How does sandwiches sound," I asked.

"Sounds great. By the way, what is the best way to shower on a boat?" Kaye asked.

I looked at her a little perplexed. "First, you take off all your clothes, spray yourself with water, apply soap everywhere, rinse with water, dry and put your clothes back on. For the best way, invite the captain to join in," I smiled at Kaye.

"Funny. No, what are the advantages and disadvantages of the shower downstairs and this thing you just put up?" She questioned.

"Well, the disadvantage to the shower downstairs is it is a single person only. It is a serious design flaw in this boat. I kick myself every day for buying a boat with such a major design flaw. There are no advantages to using using that shower. The advantages to the solar shower: it is public, encourages everyone to participate, it's lots of fun. I can't think of any disadvantages," I smiled at Kaye.

Kaye shook her head. "If it is all the same to you, I'll use the shower downstairs."

"Wow, I did not see that coming. Okay but it if you come out clean and unhappy - not my fault." I winked at her.

I made sandwiches and we ate just talking about the old days in high school. Kaye went downstairs to take a shower and I quickly took one with the solar shower. It took Kaye awhile to emerge but when she did it was worth it.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed as Kaye slowly came up the stairway and into the cockpit. "My... Oh... Jeese... Wha... Oh my god." I blabbered for about a minute as Kaye did a spiral to show off her swimsuit and sat on a bench.

"Found your kryptonite, didn't I?" as she smiled and pointed to the tent showing in my shorts.

"Okay, you had to have known I've had this long term lust for you. I asked you out about a half dozen times in high school and at least once in college. I'll deal with the erection so it doesn't bother you." I acknowledged.

"No! No you won't. If I have to deal with you nibbling on my ear, you have to deal with my..." her sentence trailed off as she realized what she just said.

A smile crept on my face. "So, the hot lady in the bikini isn't so in control as we thought."

There was a long pause.

"Do you really think I'm hot." She said looking down at the deck of the boat.

"What? What are you talking about? Do you not own a mirror?" I went over and sat next to her and lifted her chin so she would look at me. "How can someone so beautiful, so intelligent, so smart and such a wonderful personality have such a low self esteem? You are incredible. I have never met anyone like you before and I know I never will."

She grabbed me and hugged me with every ounce of strength she had. She then kissed me with more passion than I have ever felt. My cock hardened even more and a few minutes later I had to break away.

"Okay, that was wonderful but in order to prevent an accident we need to put this on hold for a later time." I was actually panting. I looked over at Kaye and she was flushed red and she had a sizable wet spot on her crotch.

"I think I need to change into something less stimulating." She spoke trying to catch her breath. She got up and quickly went down below.

She returned a few moments later wearing shorts and a t-shirt and stood looking toward the front of the boat.

"Well," I said, "if the winds hold we should be at the island a couple of hours before sunset." I came up from behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She put her arms on top of my arms and squeezed indicating she wanted a tighter hug. I obliged her and pressed my front into her backside. She let out an approving moan and pressed her head back into my chest.

"This is nice." I said as I enjoyed the smell of Kaye, the wind and the perfect sailing conditions.

We stood there in silence. "True," she said, "but this is better." she pulled my hands apart and placed them on her tits and gave my hands a squeeze.

We stood there again for several minutes in silence with me playing with Kaye's tits. It was obvious Kaye was not wearing a bra.

"You're right that is better," I said, "but this is best." I slid my hands off, reached under her t-shirt and wrapped my hands around her bare tits.

Kaye let out a large moan. "You're right, that is best."

I started playing with her tits but my brain went into meltdown. Not only was I fondling the tits of the most beautiful woman I have ever met but I was getting these images from my days in high school. My brain was on hyper-drive. It wasn't just pictures but things she had said to me. It was everything she ever said to me. It was coming faster and faster - my brain was being flooded with my past. How was it that I was remembering everything.

My legs started feeling weak. "Oh god, I'm going to faint," I screamed and let go of her tits and staggered back to a bench and plopped down.

Kaye rushed to my side. "Are you okay? Are you having a heart attack?" she was starting to panic.

"No, no I'm okay but I think I'm having a mental breakdown. I suddenly remember everything you ever said to me and everything I ever did with you. How is that possible? God I was such a pervert, I shot gallons of jiz masturbating and fantasizing about the tits I was just squeezing."

"I remember we were biology lab partners and Mr. Haun caught you putting my frog on top of your frog so it looked like they were having sex. He told you to get some control. He saw I was flaming red and told me to loosen up and then said we were perfect lab partners."

"I asked you to dance at the mixer after the Monroe game in our Junior year. Holding you in my arms was one of the most amazing events of high school. I was in the process of asking you out when your former boyfriend ripped you out of my arms and left me standing alone on the dance floor. You were wearing a white argyle sweater, plaid skirt and your hair smelled like apple."

"Just before Algebra 2 class, you were at your locker and dropped several books on the floor. It was a Thursday. I stopped and picked them up for you making sure I got a good look at your legs. You were wearing a blue blouse, a very short blue skirt and white panties. You told me I was sweet. That evening I masturbated twice, thinking about what was on the other side of those panties."

"I realize I am talking like a crazy man but these hundreds of interactions I remember because they are important to me and helped define who I am now. I realize that without you in my life these are meaningless. I want to remember these, even the painful ones - I want you in my life."

"Are you sure you are okay?" she asked with a slight twinge of concern in her voice.

"I'm more than okay," I said. "For the first time in my life I have a clarity that I have never had before. You weren't some perfect goddess that stood on a 10,000 foot pedestal that no one could ever reach. You were a slightly confused teenager trying to find who she was and who she would be - just like the rest of us. It's my fault. I put you on that pedestal. You never wanted to be there."

"I don't remember everything but I do remember I was kind of a shithead to you some times," she said and looked down at the deck.

"No, no, not at all. You were you and I was me and along the way you got more control and I loosened up. It doesn't matter who we were but it does matter who we are now and where we are going now. You know what, Mr. Haun was right, I think we would make really good lab partners."

Well," she said looking me in the eyes with a slight smile on her face, "I think I would like to play frogger."

I brushed the hair out of her face, "yes, I think I would like that too."

We kissed and made out like teenagers. I came up for air and noticed the land now off on the horizon.

"I hate to break up this party but LAND HO," I exclaimed.

"Damn, just when we were getting to the good stuff," Kaye said.

I checked the chart plotter and the auto-pilot course. We were in good shape and on course to the marina. I showed Kaye how to put fenders on the side of the boat. I did the port side and had Kaye do the starboard. When she was finished I did a quick check and sure enough - perfect. Exactly the way I showed her.

"Good job," I said giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

I used the VHF and contacted the marina and received instructions on where my slip was. I started the engine and furled away the jib and the main sails. I wasn't sure which way the slip would be positioned to the wind so I planed for every contingency. I discussed with Kaye exactly what would be happening and what I wanted her to do.

In this case, I wanted her to be an extra set of eyes on the bow of the boat and I showed her the hand signals I wanted her to use. When she got more experience handling the boat in close quarters I would want her at the helm, allowing me to jump off the boat and cleat everything off.

It turns out there was a young man from the marina waiting for us to help with the lines.

"Wow you guys are old salts at this," he remarked at the ease and non-verbal communication we used to gently guide the boat into the slip.

I smiled at Kaye who looked a little confused. "That's a complement."

"Oh, sure, of course," she smiled and then remarked, "I have the worlds best teacher," and she wrapped her arm around me.

"So you really hate this place?" she asked after the marina worker left.

"Yup, with a passion," I smiled back at her.

"It's beautiful with the old hotel, water, hills and the clip clop sound of the horses. What's not to like?" Kaye asked.

"Nice try," I continued to smile.

We decided to have dinner on the boat, make an early evening of it and get an early start in the morning and do the touristy thing.

I let Kaye do the cooking and it turns out she is a wonderful cook. By the end of the meal we had a deal - I would teach her all about sailing and she would teach me some tricks about cooking. I tended to live by repairing food but she insisted that if done properly one could actually prepare food before you eat.

After the dishes were done and the galley cleaned, Kaye came up to me. "Can we talk?"

"Sure, apparently this is going to be something serious or you would have just told me. Okay, what's up?" I said.

Kaye paused for a moment building up her courage. Finally she blurted it out. "I don't want to sleep with you tonight. I mean I want to, but I don't think I should." She got frustrated at how badly she had delivered her message.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but you are not the first woman to give me this message." Then I smiled at her. "So, is this Kaye being a little bit more in control?" I asked.

She stopped and pondered for a moment. "Could be, and how do you know so much about me all of a sudden?"

"I did a 4 year special study in high school called 'Kaye'. I saw this beautiful intelligent woman form these passionate physical relationships without making the time to build a friendship. So when things hit a bump and all relationships do, there wasn't a foundation of friendship so things crumbled. When we have problems we need a friend not a lover."

I continued, "I'm impressed. You think enough about us that you want to build a solid foundation of friendship before we move forward. You are drop dead gorgeous and I would be crazy to say I didn't want a physical relationship. However, more importantly, I want a friend. Someone to share my life with, my hopes, dreams, someone that will tell me when I'm wrong and give me a hug when I'm right."

Kaye came over and gave me a hug which I thought was amazingly sweet.

She decided to use one of the cabins at the stern of the boat and we decided to turn in and get an early start on the morning.

I had just settled in when Kaye shouted out from her cabin, "are you as horny as I am?"

"No," I shouted, "hornier."

"I forgot to pack pajamas so I'm forced to sleep naked," I heard her say.

"Ohhh fuck, that's not helpful," I shouted back. I could have sworn I heard a giggle.

I had a really restless night and woke up long after I expected. I met Kaye coming out of the shower wrapped in a towel. "Please tell me you left me some cold water for my shower," I said.

"I hope there is still some," she said passing me and making it look like her towel was about to fall off.

I took a cold shower and felt a lot better. I got dressed and went into the cockpit where Kaye already had breakfast prepared and waiting.

"How did you sleep?" she asked.

"Like a rock," I lied, "and you?"

"Like a rock," she replied. I looked into her eyes but could not tell if she was telling the truth or not.

"It is going to be a really warm day so I thought we would eat out here. However, there are so many flies that I had to put up the screens. I hope you don't mind," she said.

"No, in fact I probably should have put them up last night," I commented.

"...But there weren't any flies last night." She paused and thought. "...But you knew they were coming, didn't you?"

I just smiled.

We had a wonderful breakfast and headed for the main street where all the stores and action was happening.

"Wow, what is that smell?" Kaye scrunched her face up trying to identify the horrible stench.

I smiled and pointed to the several horses that were ferrying tourists from one place to another.

"Oh my. Okay that might also explain the flies this morning," she observed.

"Smart lady, and the reason why you might want to keep them out of your breakfast," I added.

"Oh god that is gross," turning a slight shade of pale.

I spotted the store I was looking for. "Here. In here," I instructed Kaye. It was a clothing store selling a unique variety of things.

The clerk quickly approached us. "Can I help you find something today?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied. "We are looking for red flannel underwear."

He walked over to a shelf with dozens of packages of red flannel underwear and picked one up and handed it to me. "Something like this? If you give me your measurements I can fit you exactly."

"Oh no. Not for me. For the lady", I quickly replied.

"Oh sorry." The clerk replied and reached over and handed Kaye a package of the red underwear. On the cover was a shapely woman with blonde hair with the underwear very form fitting.

"Oh god no." I quickly panicked and grabbed the underwear from Kaye's hands and placed them back on the shelf. "So do you have something in a men's or boy's style that might fit her?" Thinking this might be a much better thing for Kaye to sleep in.

The store clerk seemed very confused and Kaye, now realizing I was trying to solve the naked sleeping problem, rolled her eyes and smiled at my desperate attempt.

Kaye gave the clerk her size and he dug through the mound and pulled out a package and handed them to Kaye.

"We'll take 3 no 4 if you have them," I smiled at the clerk.

He rummaged through the stacks and found 3 more packages and rung them up for us.

When we were outside Kaye commented. "I wanted something that would make me feel sexy, you know, feminine, not boys pajamas." She smiled at me thinking she might get something that would make me crazy.

I thought as we walked. "Okay, that's fair", I said. "I notice you don't wear a lot of jewelry. Is that because you don't like it or you don't have any?" I asked.

Kaye thought for a moment. "Jewelry is not an essential thing and I have better things to do with my money."

"I can't think of anything better to do with mine. This is fixable. Follow me." I grabbed Kaye's hand and pulled her down the block and into a jewelry store.

I approached the clerk standing behind the counter. "I would like to buy the lady a necklace."

"We have many to choose from. If I can get a price range, we can start from there." The clerk recommended.

"Okay, lets start at $2,000 and we'll see where that takes us," I said. Kaye couldn't believe what she was hearing.

The clerk pulled out 5 boxes from the case and set them in front of us. Kaye gasped, "Oh my, they're gorgeous."

"Oh, no wait!" I exclaimed. "Do you have a sailboat?"

"I do, but it is a little over your price range," the clerk announced.

"How much is it?" I inquired.

"$7,000," the clerk replied.

"No problem. Lets take a look at it," I smiled over at Kaye who was now in shock.

The clerk went over to the other end of the case and pulled out a square box and opened it in front of us. It was a sailboat with the hull and mast made of gold and the sails were made of tiny encrusted diamonds in white gold. At the top of the mast was a small red ruby, which just happens to be Kaye's birthstone.

"Oh nice. I like it. What do you think Kaye?" I picked it out of the box and put it in Kaye's hand.

She stood there looking down at the necklace and shaking slightly, completely unable to speak. "I've never held anything so beautiful." She managed to finally say as a single tear rolled down her cheek.