Kaye's Trip to the Islands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still trying to catch my breath, looking down at Kaye. She had her eyes closed and was lying motionless but still clutching the sheets. She had her mouth open and breathing heavily while occasionally moaning an "oh god" or "oh wow".

I pulled out of her and flopped on the bed next to her. We both laid on our backs, motionless. Kaye finally rolled over on her side facing me.

"That was incredible. I have never felt anything so intense or so enjoyable in my life. Listen up mister - any time, any where, any place, any way - my pussy is yours. If you want a blowjob, I promise I will always be there for you, just ask, okay?" she whispered.

"Wow, that is a deal I have never had," I said.

"I'm serious, you took me to places I have never been. My husband Joe was a pig. His concept of foreplay was to tap me on the shoulder and say 'brace yourself'. Five minutes later he was done and snoring."

"Hey, how about we never talk about Joe again," I whispered in her ear and wiped away a tear. I smiled, "besides a gentleman always insists, the lady comes first."

"You might not like my blowjobs then," she smiled back at me, "because the guy cums first, and cums and cums and cums, like nothing you have ever experienced."

"Hum. Well I suppose we can argue over that at a later date. Right now I have a call to make," I said to her.

I reached over and grabbed my phone and called the marina and asked if we could stay another day. They agreed and I knew we now had the entire day to ourselves. We were in the cabin to stay for awhile so we both decided that clothes were not necessary in case we decided to spend more time back in the bedroom.

We also decided food was the next order of priority, so I helped Kaye make a pile of pancakes with maple syrup. She not only is an excellent cook but a really good teacher. She taught me the fine art of pancakes and when we were done I think I had the hang of it and suggested that in a couple of days I would try to do it on my own.

After the meal, I helped Kaye put the dishes in the dishwasher. Each time she bent down her tits hung down wonderfully, showing their full size and the erect nipple at the end. When she faced away from me and she bent down to reach the dishwasher, her pussy opened up like a flower, showing me everything she had.

"What is that!" she exclaimed, pointing to my erection. "That needs to be dealt with, and now. There will be no unattended erections on my watch - as long as we are best friends," she smiled.

She came up to me and wrapped her arms around me. Then she lifted a leg thinking she could rub her pussy along my cock but I had different ideas. I grabbed her other leg and lifted it up along with the other one. Kaye squealed in surprise at being lifted off the ground. She grabbed me tightly around the neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. I slid my hands out and grabbed her butt and jostled her up and down.

"Comfy?" I asked smiling.

Kaye faked a smile and said, "sure."

"Good, because it gets weird from here," I smiled back at her.

I took one hand off her butt, grabbed my cock and placed it at the entrance of her pussy. I took two steps forward and pushed her hard against the mast pole that was in the middle of the saloon. Her back made a thud as it smacked against the pole and my cock drove hard into the depth of her pussy.

Kaye let out an "ugh" but the look in her face was mostly shock and no pain. She gripped me tighter as I pulled back from the mast pole and slid back almost out of her. Kaye relaxed slightly but I pushed her hard against the pole again and shoved my cock deep within her pussy. Kaye let out another "ugh".

I don't know what was going on in my brain as I continued to pound Kaye against the mast pole. I was a man possessed - I had to have this woman and I needed desperately to shoot my seed into her.

Kaye was desperately clutching at me as I continued to pound her against the pole. Over and over again, she had no expression on her face and only uttered a faint "ugh" every time I pounded her against the pole and drove my cock deep into her.

Suddenly she went limp and I moved one of my arms up against her shoulders to hold her close to me. She uttered not a single sound when I slammed her against the pole again. I thought maybe she had passed out from the pounding I was giving her but I was wrong. She suddenly let out a scream "OH FUCK".

Then it hit me. Her pussy grabbed my cock and did what I can only describe as a vibration. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed and slammed Kaye against the pole and held her there. My cock erupted in a violent spray of cum deep into the pussy of this beautiful woman. I pulsed eruption after eruption of cum, holding her firm against the pole.

Weak kneed, I stumbled onto the nearest couch and flopped on my back with Kaye on top of me still attached at the genitals.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry about that," I shuddered.

"I'm more than okay. That was amazing. I don't know what you are sorry about but that was really good for me. I tried to ride you for most of it but as soon as I realized that I was just your little fuck toy, I relaxed and my body went nuts and I had an amazing orgasm that connected me to you. I felt you in me as I squeezed on your cock and I caused you to orgasm in me, shooting your love into me. I felt it all," she whispered.

"So, are you doing this on purpose or is it an involuntary thing?" I asked with an inquisitive look.

"What thing?" she asked with a guilty look and a smile on her face.

"There is a pussy that is gently and rhythmically squeezing my cock. It is making me crazy and preventing me from going soft. You wouldn't happen to know anything about it would you?" I asked in an accusing tone.

"It is something that sometimes happens after I orgasm really hard but I can control it for a little while afterwards," she smiled at me. "You like?"

"Yes. No, Yes. You are going to make me cum again if you don't stop. Oh god. Oh fuck you're evil. Oh god, not the head. Oh Jesse. FUCK. Argh, Argh, Argh, Argh, Argh," I screamed as I shot another round into her wonderful pussy.

"Just for that, I hope you leak for a week," I admonished her trying to catch my breath.

"Ooo, I hope so," she gave me a kiss.

We spent the rest of the day in the master cabin on the bed, just laying in each others arms. We talked, hugged, kissed and made each other laugh. We finally fell asleep in each others arms.

I woke early the next morning to find Kaye nestled on my shoulder. I had my typical morning wood but also my arm was numb and I needed to pull it out from under Kaye. I slid out gently and placed a pillow under her head. I just watched her sleep as my arm regained feeling. I couldn't believe this lovely woman was in my bed and had professed her love for me.

I suddenly realized I had a hall pass - any time, any where, any place, any way. I spread her legs slightly and crawled between them. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit and was delighted to discover it was still very moist. I pushed very slowly into her watching her eyes to see if they would open. I finally bottomed out in her and Kaye let out a moan and she lifted her legs and wrapped them around me. Her eyes remained closed. She then started to gyrate her hips, slowly and almost imperceptibly.

I stayed perfectly still, letting my arms support me above her. Kaye was now making grunting sounds as she increased her gyrations in her sleep. I was so fucking horny watching this beautiful angel want my cock in her sleep. I started thrusting into her. Kaye's eyes opened, "wow dreams really do come true," she whispered as she wrapped her legs around me tighter.

"...and who do you dream about in your sleep," I whispered back.

She stopped her gyrations and looked me in the eye. "You, only you. I dream about you during the day and at night in my sleep. You're all I need." She then paused, "now fuck me. Some dreams need a happy ending," she smiled at me.

I gave her what she wanted. She suddenly screamed my name and her pussy suddenly contracted around the head of my cock. That was it for me and I shot another load of happy ending into her wonderful pussy.

I tried to stay in her as long as I could but I felt my cock soften so I pulled my cock out. It kind of flopped as I withdrew. "Huh, you fixed my morning wood problem. Thanks!"

Kaye leaned up and gave me a tiny kiss on the lips. "You're welcome. That's what I'm here for," she smiled and gave me an impish look.

"Really? I thought you were here because I love you and you are beautiful, smart, funny, a great conversationalist, caring, warm, and my best friend. However, curing of the morning wood will have to do if that is all we have to work with," I smiled back.

Kaye frowned, "you forgot I'm a great kisser also."

"Oh ya, I did. Sorry about that. Why don't you help remind me about that," I leaned in and gave her a huge kiss.

"...and don't forget that," she admonished me after we finished.

It was a great day for a sail. The wind was blowing out of the west at about 10 knots. We left the marina after breakfast and headed for anywhere south. I let Kaye pilot the boat out of the marina and she did a great job. We actually let the autopilot do most of the sailing while Kaye and I watched for traffic, tuned the course and adjusted the sails for wind changes.

At around 4:00 I decided to hand sail the boat because of the constant wind changes and besides I just like sailing the boat. Kaye was laying on the port cockpit bench reading a book using the extra tablet I had for backup navigating. She was topless and completely engrossed in the novel she was reading.

"Kaye, I could really use a blowjob right now," I called out to the beautiful blonde.

Like someone had screamed fire, Kaye was off the bench, grabbed a cushion, threw it at my feet and knelt on it. She pulled down my shorts in one swift pull and sucked on my flaccid cock as hard as she could. My cock instantly started to grow and began snaking down her throat. Kaye felt it pushing down her throat and began doing a weird swallowing thing. I felt like I was loosing control so I quickly pulled out of Kaye's mouth.

"Shhh, no. I'm in control now," she warned me with a quiet whisper. "You might want to turn on the autopilot," she smiled up at me, which I quickly did.

She then grabbed my hips so I could not pull away again. Kaye put the head of my cock back in her mouth and ran her tongue all around the rim of the head of my cock. Once done she began moving her head side to side and around in a spherical motion so that her tongue stimulated every square millimeter of the head of my cock.

My knees started to give out and I quickly grabbed the helm bar with both hands. "Oh my god!" I screamed at the top of my voice. It was incredible. I had never felt anything so intense.

Kaye quickly took me back down her throat as deep as it would go and did the swallow thing again. I grabbed the helm bar even tighter as I knew my legs would probably give out from the intense pleasure.

She pulled me out and started to stimulate the head of my cock again. I desperately tried to fuck her throat but she had a death grip on my hips and I had lost all muscle control from the waist down due to every neuron firing was coming from my cock and it simply overwhelmed everything I could control. I howled in pleasure and then Kaye took me in her throat.

Again and again, Kaye stimulated the head of my cock and then took it deep in her throat. I was delirious it was the most pleasure my cock had ever felt. The only thing my brain would process is the amazing woman that was making me feel this way. I moaned "oh Kaye, oh god Kaye," over and over again. She was relentless, trying to get the ultimate prize delivered into her mouth.

Suddenly every muscle in my body below my waist tensed up and locked. My cock fired and it felt like every muscle in my body assisted in shooting that first blast as far and as deep as it would go. The muscles in my lower body went limp and just as suddenly they all stiffened up again and I fired the second spurt just as hard as the first. I did it again and again until I simply didn't have the muscle power any more.

Kaye swallowed each blast as I deposited it deep into her mouth.

I grabbed for the boom above my head and dragged myself over to the port side bench and collapsed. I was gasping for air, trying to catch my breath and regain muscle control below my waist.

Kaye came and knelt between my legs, looking at my flaccid cock and up into my eyes. "Oh, my god, where did you learn to do that?" I asked still gasping for air.

"I had a lot of time after my divorce. I might have spent a little to much time on the internet and combined that with thinking about blowjobs. I've actually never done that before," Kaye sheepishly looked up at me.

"Well time definitely not wasted," I smiled down at her. I reached down and grabbed her hand and pulled it up and Kaye with it.

"Hey, I was kind of liking the view from down there," she smiled and sat next to me.

"That was incredible. I have never felt anything so intense or so enjoyable in my life. Listen up my beautiful lab partner - any time, any where, any place, any way - my cock is yours. I promise I will always be there for you, just ask, okay?" I whispered.

I kissed her lightly on the lips. I paused and looked directly into her eyes. "How do you feel about spending more time with me?" I smiled and looked for her reaction.

"Define 'more time'," she tilted her head and looked at me suspiciously.

I smiled, "I screwed up in high school. I should have asked you out every day we were in high school until I got a yes." I paused and took her hand. "I'm not going to screw up this time and I'm not going to wait another second. I'm not asking you for a date. I'm asking you to spend the rest of your life with me."

She paused as if to think about the question.

"There is a downside. Because you are so incredibly beautiful, you might have to deal with some horniness on my part," I tried to break the news to her gently.

In a flash she replied, "YES!" she smiled back. "I can't imagine spending a day without you. The joy you bring to my life by just being you."

Kaye then broke out into a wide grin. "I have a surprise for you. I may have forgot to pack pajamas but remembered to pack my old high school cheerleader uniform. It still fits but it fits best without a bra and panties," she winked at me.

"Well it is important for me to see you at your best," I tried to sound convincing.