All Comments on 'Kayfabe'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Harryin VA asserts that he has facts from a fictional story. They are not facts, but merely his tenuous assertions based on no evidence from within the story. The reality is that NTH is the author, so he is the sole person who might determine facts in the story. If NTH wants to write that Rod cannot hurt their marriage…and that assertion proves true as NTH writes the story…then it is no LIE, but is a fact (within the story). Authors shouldn’t have to provide the preface that Saddletramp routinely uses, but this story is written in NTH’s universe and what he writes is what happens…whether Harry likes it or not. While Harry quickly dismisses NTH’s accomplishment (“But so what?”), I prefer to focus on the point that NTH’s story is “interesting and well done.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope that if NTH reads comments, he takes heart from Unassigned’s compliments. That said, when Unassigned seeks comparable talented authors, he goes back to Rehnquist and DanielQSteele1, whose stories are 2015 or earlier. My fear is that soon no one will know the authors to whom Unassigned refers. Of course, some of them wrote tales that remain among the Top Stories, so tenuous links to their opus remain. But there are quite a few strong authors who are no longer contributing, yet whose work is well worth reading. I’m just hoping that I’m long gone before NTH stops contributing.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

I almost walked away from this tale, and am glad I continued reading. I dislike the whole humiliation cuckold thing, but this take on it was so different it made it palatable, as “kayfabe.” Well written, and wonderfully unusual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

have we stooped so low that we're now glorifying blatant abuse as love?! Seriously? This story isn't just bottom of the barrel garbage, , its the sludge underneath the barrel. Yuck

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Glorification and justification of cuckolding is a common theme among those who live it. Among the blogs, web sites and other sources et al the cuck is always characterized as super strong, alpha male and powerful in every way. Of course that is accurate, they said so.Bulls as written here do not exist. In truth, a cuck is a masochistic, low self esteem buffoon that is often , but not always physically limited in some way. The wife is of course narcissistic, sadistic and always seeking shallow validation in her life. Wh en two folks with these qualities get together, well…..

The real question no one ever asks, why is this so one sided? Why do men love their wives so much that this behavior is accepted. Then, why do women not love their husbands to the same level and perform the same acitivity in reverse gender. Cucking is skyrocketing and the adherents want to normalize it. Well, what is next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmmm…Drgwng asserts (without references) that “cucking is skyrocketing.” Well, he does appear to have done “research,” because he is familiar with cuck web sites, blogs, and other sources. And you got Playboy just to read the articles, right? He also asserts (without references) that “a cuck is a masochistic, low self esteem, buffoon.” On this site, the term “cuck” is used very loosely. Lujon2019 sees cucks everywhere…both male and female. Many seem to think that a cuck is a man whose wife cheats on him. Thus, any story that has a cheating wife gets the 1* cuck treatment. Aside from other nonsense, Drgwng asserts that there is no one like the character Rod in this story. Again, on what basis? NTH created this scenario and in that universe Rod seems quite believable. But Drgwng can go back to his cuck web sites and check to be certain.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Interesting and unique. Well written even if I cant believe the wife's need and justification, the bull's aw shucks counter demeanor, and the cuck's " I would do anything for love."

And so the angel hidden under the rough scarred exterior bull figured that the wife needed an act so heinous and cruel that it would finally break the husband and drive him away - and he had at least started to make plans to do it? That doesn't equal up- even if he didn't follow through and showed up as the unlikely but affable marriage counselor/psychologist of the century.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the buffoons reading this and thinking its a good idea to have a kid with this type of "woman" will be tomorrows cautionary tale on why you don't dip your wick in crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an amazing writer! The cuck/bull relationship is the ultimate fetish and NTH does about the best psychological explanation of it I have ever read. His characters are quite three dimensional and seemingly real. Peeling back the onion of human sexuality and psychology is never easy, but NTH does it better than just about any other writer on this site. Bravo!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I liked the idea of this, it has a lot of deep thoughts in here about that lifestyle, not for many but more than a lot of us might think, well written, bit long for what it is but not bad

green117green117over 1 year ago
Well... I do have to complement and thank the author...

Your turn on the cuckold, hotwife, bull scenario is rather amusing - a bit as if you made the cuckold the bull, the bull the hotwife, and the hotwife the cuckold. Or something like that. A new take is of value in and of itself - it helps one examine ones presumptions.

Zee problem (as with many humorous pieces) is that it is hard to truly empathize with any of them.

I must thank you for getting the term kayfabe into my vocabulary. I don't hang with carnies or professional wrestlers, and secret language is interesting but hard to get the entire picture of. Of particular use was the moment when I said to my self - man, the guy really can't spell, and the attempt to put it into a tweet ended up as Covfefe. Mixing dyslexia with poor vision/hearing is a recipe for disaster in writing. Think I'm mistaken? Your choice... but look at the initial use in the tweet, some of the subsequent uses, and put the use of trading cards as a fund raising tool for a political run... professional wrestling seems like a good match. Explains a lot.

YMMV

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of those 101 courses in college

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

The buffoons reading this that can't work out it's fiction...

Anyway, thanks once again, another enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a crock of shit.

sdc97230sdc97230about 1 year ago
Cuckold fetish vs RL

Cuckold fetish, like most other kinky sex, is roleplay. Just like Rod described it, it works when all the players know their parts and stay on script or are doing slight improv within agreed on limits. It's all supposed to be naughty fun, and in most cases it's the person playing the cuckold who's the real scriptwriter and director. In this story, Rod has been playing his role but after a session goes off the rails he realizes that the people he's been playing with are bumbling neophytes who have no idea WTF they're doing.

RL cuckolding is an abomination on the Earth in which two evil people are knowingly inflicting actual harm on someone who either doesn't know he's being deceived or is probably the victim of a criminal assault. The perpetrators need to be burnt to a smoking crisp.

CriosCriosabout 1 year ago

Constantly amazed at the way this author brings unusual stories to life! Well-crafted dialogue, vivid emotions, characters acting believably in unbelievable situations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent

alextasyalextasyabout 1 year ago

Absolutely awesome fag-cuck-shit! Without the fag, of course.

Thank you!

=Alextasy

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

Super interesting take on the whole thing. I used to say I didn't understand the cuck\humiliation kink, but I'm starting to feel like I do, to some extent. I mean I feel like they could just all fuck and still be nice to each other (and so I liked seeing Rod actually doing that--being genuine and compassionate), but that's not enough if they crave the humiliation, or have some other psychological need driving them. Stories usually exist within the kayfabe they explore, portraying the scenario as real. Which makes sense, if you write out a role play scenario, you probably don't want to write the role play part, you want to write about what's being role played. I loved how this one kind of took a step back, and looked at the real people and what motivates them to play out such scenes.

VanescaVanescaabout 1 year ago

A wonderfully crafted story! I enjoyed reading it . Thanks NTH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rod didn’t have to fuck her for more than six months to know she needed therapy. I would’ve fucked her once and told her she and her husband needed therapy. Quite a bargain.

FD45FD45about 1 year ago

Uncomfortable but insightful. People are twisted timber.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

Can’t stand for cuckoo’s stories, didn’t vote but thanks for the writing

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 1 year ago

Hmmm, psychology on Literotica; very interesting,,,,,

Good story,

ohioohio11 months ago

This story is absolutely amazing! I have enjoyed all of your work, and am grateful for how well you write--but this one is utterly surprising and unpredictable, and just remarkable. Thanks so much!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hate cuck stories, but I like you as a writer, so thought I’d give it a chance. It was pretty good in a bizarre way. Thanks. KS

hectarehectare7 months ago

This isn't a cuck story; don't know why anyone would think that. This is a story about people with issues they couldn't communicate to each other without someone who understood, helping them find a way past those issues...a very creative and unexpected set of devices.

chasbo38chasbo385 months ago

Sorry but any one who gets off on humiliating a loved one is mentally ill. Does not matter what is causing the illness, it is there. The same is true of any one who enjoys being humiliated. They may have found a way to live but it is mentally unhealthy. So sad.

AngelRiderAngelRider4 months ago

It's probably the therapist in me but I don't see unconditional love here, I see severe codependency

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Both Martin and Dee were afflicted with mental disorders, just different ones. Why not try therapy and counseling instead of all this cuckolding and bull stuff. Going to speculate here, but highly suspect almost no bulls have a conscience or psychological perspective that is worth a damn. Author writes well and hence I took the risk, but having this as a survivable relationship seems fraught with peril. Reconcilable? Sure, they are both broken? But survivable? Highly doubtful. They are both twisted in different ways. 4 stars only because so unique and well written.

ToniM1234ToniM1234about 1 month ago

What just happened?? That was a fun ass story! So many messed up cuck stories on here. This one was truly original.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...