All Comments on 'Kayfabe'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that was a divorce. You just didn't write it. No amount of pain would change the facts. Not really sure how you felt that was funny or light hearted.

NegateGivityNegateGivityover 1 year ago

Fun story, but the plan crash wasn't a WWF thing, it was NWA mid Atlantic/ Jim Crockett promotions. At that time WWF was mostly centered in the North East. Other than that useless bit of trivia I enjoyed the story. You really know how to flesh out your characters. Keep up the good work.

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

I confess that I haven't finished this story yet. I'm only reading it because NTH has written so many good stories. This one is well written, as always. Lighter? I suppose it is. But it is a strange subject for NTH's exercise. I suspect many of us feel disgusted with Marty and find it difficult to enjoy this story.

I won't score it until I've finished it. But the light heartedness is lost on me when the situation is so repulsive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure what to make of this….but even if it’s a satire…the whole concept of any man using his love for his spouse as an excuse to allow himself to be humiliated and a spouse who says she loves her man..doing all this to humiliate her hubby…it just creeps me out! No way no how!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

Your talent is so amazing and so considerable that it actually makes this Twisted and repulsive story almost understandable. The only person who's worth anything in the story is the actual bull. Both of the husband and the wife are psychologically severely damaged and twisted people Incapable of having a normal marriage and certainly incapable of being confident parent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, but people who are fucked up are, well, fucked up,even if it is a fetish, even if it doesn't take over their entire lives. It's not pro wrestling. That said, well written, off-beat, not your best.4****

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Better than most. But I stopped reading when Martin very clearly told Dee no more, very clearly was angry, very clearly left for hours and at no point did she call him, text him, apologize to him.

She let him stew and then ignored it. She let him be hurt and angry and ignored it. In fact, she went out to buy more lingerie for Rod, not Martin. She told Martin to clean house for her and Rod.

At no point did she do anything remotely loving to Martin. At no point did she reassure him that she loved him.

She gave her best to Rod and that’s a pretty clear indication of whom is the important man in her life.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Damn, cucks are so weird.

Martin could've achieved the same epiphany with his wife if he'd been more demanding instead of such a simp.

He tells her his fantasies, so she eagerly does them with him to prove her worth to the man she loves, which stops her feeling so inadequate.

Same result, no hurt feelings.

He could've had a bunch of fun threesomes with hot girls, instead of his wife being used as a cum dump by a bunch of random guys.

I won't rate this, because although it was well written, cucks always get one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reads like Joseph Goebbels wrote a propaganda piece on the virtues of cuckolding and being a cuckold. I am surprised it wasn't entitled "Hahnrei Macht Frei"! Bulls aren't such bad fellows. They really have your best interest at heart after all. That and they want to keep pounding your wife into the mattress every weekend for the next 6 months... or longer! No way, not happening. I would end up in prison or on the run, as long as I made sure the wife's bull ended up a steer! The wife would need surgery to reopen her lower lips after her unfortunate accident falling on her Singer sewing machine. Men who feel the need for humiliation are lesser men, feral spirits of despair. -- 1☆

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Extremely well written as always, unfortunately not really my cup of tea. Keep writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve often thought, after reading many of the cuckolding stories here, that the reason many of them don’t work well is that, as Rod stated, unlike BDSM, there is no discussion of boundaries, no safewords, and thus no consequences for behavior which crosses the other person’s lines. That creates a situation where one person can run amok over another, behaving more and more sadistically to someone who may not be much of a masochist, just a man who loves his wife and wants the opportunity to participate in her sex life, even if he’s not the best lover. Like Rod, the author everyonesavoyeur, a bull who has written many wonderful stories here, says that cuckoldry is role-playing and supposed to be fun.

There are many powerful psychological reasons for people to enjoy playing sexually in relationships where there is an exchange of power, as there is in BDSM and cuckoldry. One of them is, as in Martin’s case, a release from stress. But some of them are unhealthy, as occurred with the wife here. Lucky for them, they had an unusual, thinking-man’s bull.

I enjoyed this story very much. The author nailed it, at least for this couple.

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

Cute at times, slapstick some of the time, unbelievable most of the time. That's okay! Pure fantasy, in my opinion, I don't think this marriage could survive. I think the writing was great (5). But I didn't like the story (1). So, I'm not going to give a score and drag the story down because of my personal taste.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 1 year ago

What is the American saying?.

Not no, hell no.

Normally when a writer who's work I enjoy writes something I don't I won't score it, but this time it will get a 1*

What made it truly repulsive apart from it being fag cuck shit was the insistence that the Martin character was "strong".

Sorry but that shit does not fly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sadly, I’m sure the tagline for this story turned some people off from reading it.

But it’s NoTalentHack, people!

Take a chance! It’s not what you think!

Good job, author!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Nah, not for me that’s two duds in a row.

Scores 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical NoTalentHack tale. Waste if time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sometimes it really isn't useful or smart to post everything that comes to mind.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Sorry, 1 star. I know what you TRIED to do there, and as usual it was good quality writing, but I'm just going to (mis?)quote one of your own characters. She's a selfish monster. You do NOT do that to someone you claim you love. That's NOT how "love" works. I don't care what psychobabble is used to justify the hurting. The bromance/kayfabe part may have worked, but the raw shittiness of Dee made it not work and not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have proven yourself to be a talented imaginative writer. Please don't waste those gifts on gay, cuck ,wimp stories. I was feeling ill before I finished one page, so I stopped reading. Loving WIVES is not gay submissive guys!!!

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

Well written, but was always curious about cuckolding, I mean it's not cheating....more of a fetish since it's done with consent? So if it's not cheating.....why list it under loving spouses?

Other than I think it might be in the wrong category 5 out of 5 for the writing and a refreshing viewpoint on something that is exceptionally foul and revolting. Kind of like licking toes on unwashed feet! Lol

Thank you for writing.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That wasn't light. It was nothing! 1*

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

The only part I didn't get, why they didn't stay in touch, Rod was a great guy, otherwise a great story.

Got my popcorn ready for the usual suspects :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NTH is always exploring. This story led to an area that is foreign to me, but was nonetheless an interesting and insightful exploration of a relationship. The plot was tightly woven, as I’ve come to expect from NTH. Moreover, the story led me to think about people who are so different from my experiences…like reading a sci-fi story about aliens. NTH even helped me to understand the 1* cuck commenters like lujon2019, who are likely humiliation seekers who are afraid to admit their kink…so must act as though they hate it. Of course, that won’t matter in their rating of this story, but that’s their problem more than it is NTH’s. I just hope that NTH’s reputation leads people to read this story in spite of its rating…and in spite of his preface. It’s a story well worth reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're a good writer, but not buying this one. Under all the psychology bull shit, she's a cheating whore and he's a sissy wimp. If he hated it, he wold have stopped it, no matter what, even if that meant just dumping her. She's not insecure or a victim, she's just a bad, bad person with no character. She loves only herself and her husband isn't man enough to kick her to the curb. Rod is completely unbelievable.

MwestohioMwestohioover 1 year ago

Interesting analogy to WWF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh boy, "fagcuckshit" crowd is going to have a field day with this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not my cuppa. Well written but the story crashed and hit rock bottom. Then it broke through the rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing. Interesting, thought-provoking story. What more can we ask for? (I guess it’s not really erotic, though.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 star writing, as usual, but just not my bag. Didn't really enjoy it, although I get what NTH tried... eh, they can't all be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You see right there is the problem. In any cuck relationship the woman is in control of everything. The cuck gets nothing. Then an arsehole comes along and interferes with the marriage the woman then goes into overdrive and completely fucks up the cuck. All cuck men should seek therapy to explain why they give up their man card. All woman married to cucks should seek therapy to find out why she hates her husband. It certainly is not "love".

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

NTH always makes me think about stuff. The goal to be reached in this story is a normal, American family. So, the story comes down in favor of conventional monogamy. Even if the characters had to go through the fire in order to be shaped so that they could do that.

I only wonder what happens when the (two or three) kids leave the nest. Or behind closed doors while they're still at home.

Also, a question might be: what kind of love did the have to start? D

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

What inka2222 said, basically.

You're still a great writer, author, but, like most great writer, some subject matters... yeah, sorry, but don't care for it.

Just not my kind of story, 'is all. Ain't nobody out there hitting a 1.000... except maybe Todd172.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting, but fantasy. The three characters are basically addicts, and just like any other addiction, you have to hit bottom before you can truly change. The “bull” would have to lose, be physically humiliated. The cuck would have to put the slut out, and publicly shame her. Until each one experiences the opposite of what they have been doing, they won’t change.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know what's better than wrestling? Midget wrestling. You know what would have made this story even better? Indeed. A midget. Anyhoo... congratulations, you've successfully murdered another one of my boners. 5, as usual.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

Wow that is a superb story. 5* I'd love to write something that good but don't think I have it in me. Thanks.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Well written, once again. Thank you. The old Cuck/Dom relationship, handled in a very delicate way. It is to my regret that I spent many years in a similar situation. I had been cheated on by my GF and we split. So, for a number of years, I spent time with couples where I didn't really care too much about them: just "acting" a role as their Dom stud. Weirdly, the worse I treated them, the more people I attracted. Yes, I was 1.86m and weighed 120kg of muscle and worked as a bouncer in a Night-club. But I had been a "good guy" until being cheated on... and then changed. So I related to this exact situation. Ten years later I met "the one" and retired myself. Cheers.

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

I'm sure a lot will hate it based on the morality laws of this category, but I enjoyed it. Unlike a lot of anon, I don't compare every LW character and story to me and my life, so I can enjoy the story for what it's meant for, entertainment. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars for cuckold tales. I used to really like your stories, now, not much.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

This might rate a 5 just for the thought put into it, but I just can't do it. Call me weak, call me hard headed, but the subject matter didn't work. A valiant effort to make it plausible, but no. Love isn't anything like what was presented in this story, not from any of them.

ApathyIncApathyIncover 1 year ago

Wonderful well thought out tale. 5* I loved the characters and the twists. Good job! Enjoying your writings. Thank you for the tales!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Authors name is fitting.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Very well-written and interesting approach to the topic, but disturbing and somewhat repulsive. I agree with inka2222 that Dee was a person who was incredibly selfish. I did learn about Kayfabe. 4 stars.

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 1 year ago

Weird, funny in places, well-written but WEIRD. I guess I don’t understand the whole cuckold schtick (like I have never understood why any one would want to watch wrestling). Five stars for the good writing, the humor and the good heart underneath it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this was a fishing expedition to justify loving a truly unlovable c@nt. and it turned there's actually nothing to do for her, she's just a c@nt. the point of the story ended up being that she's not worth any of this. 1*

ApathyIncApathyIncover 1 year ago

@inka2222 love works in wonderful ways and horrific ones too. She loves him so much but feels that she isn't worthy and so tries to force him to leave her for someone better by pushing him away while trying not to hurt him. Broken people make no sense sometimes. Like someone who hates needles but cuts themselves because they hate themselves just as much. Broken is broken but broken is sometimes the more real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting read. I still think the couple was dead and buried with too much disrespect to climb out of the hole, but at least it tried to explain how fucked up three people have to be to put up with it.

Shepard_N7Shepard_N7over 1 year ago

I tried. Didn't work for me.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

You are far from a no talent hack, and I really enjoy your work. Unfortunately, if this had been the first of your stories that I had read, my opinion would not have been as high.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I don't think I'm going to read this, but I have an idle comment on the wives who "agree" to cuckold their husbands because they love their husbands and want to give them what they want. Would they be so willing to accommodate their husbands if they wanted an FFM threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but this story just doesn’t work for me. I agree with inka2222; people who love their spouse DON’T DO THIS SHIT! Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

I gave a 4* for originality and writing. But story does not hold together that well. If wife really enjoyed the sex or the husband the humiliation, how did Rod leaving resolve the issues? If wife really loved husband so much that she wanted to push him away, why not just tell him that she did not like him and was leaving?

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 1 year ago

Yeah, I agree with several others that the wife was a selfish monster, but that's part of what made this story (yup, it's just a story, people) so compelling.

Unique take and very well-written. 5 stars even though I dislike the cuck thing.

Hooked

jaythemanjaythemanover 1 year ago

Hats off for trying this genre, but I couldn't hack more than 1 page. I have really enjoyed your other work, but I will never enjoy this subject matter.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Technically the story was great, as always. It also had some twists and less explored ideas in it. But what I didnt find was the humor. There was nothing funny about the situation. Maybe I am a defective reader because I cant get behind the mindset of cuckolds. Its like they stopped to compete or in most cuck stories never did. Thats something inherent to almost every man. You shouldnt be happy to just validate your wife with 'love making'. You shouldnt be happy about giving her only a small orgams and contentment. You should be able to also give her passionate sex. Make her wail like a banshee but by your hands and not outsource that to someone else. Its like cuckolds just give up on a big part in their relationship. I get it that there are men who cant do it anymore, either because of age or because of physical restrictions. In those cases I can get behind the idea of cuckolding, because its really not for their enjoyment but to let their partner still enjoy those parts of being alive. Although I really dont want to call it cuckolding so there is that. Also, the sting of humiliation gives respite? Never knew anyone who felt that. Being uneasy, yes. Being driven, also yes. So many more but rarely giving up for longer than a short moment.

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 1 year ago

Well written, as usual. An original take on what is a, at least to me, hard to understand kink. I think it takes real creativity to make the a cuckold/hotwife/bull dynamic at least plausible. Ignore the anonymous haters who can’t appreciate that you’re NOT SUPPOSED to like every character in a story for it to be good. Keep it up.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Sorry, lost interest. I know there are people out there who may like reading this, but a heck of a lot more who puke at the thought. If your writing for the masses this isn't the material to use.

FabGMxFabGMxover 1 year ago

Nop this one will not fly.

When the Bull its the most likeable character, rather than the wronged husband or the narcisistic wife, something its wrong.

The premise its different and the execution its good, both things in wich you are notable NTH, but even with your skills, this story faills flat for many pf their readers, depends to many in (pseudo) psychobable (if such thing is even possible) to try to explain and justified the continuos humilliaton that the wife willingly inflicts on her husband and the ilogical choices that he take.

bruce1971bruce1971over 1 year ago

We all have our prejudices. One of mine is cuck stories--as soon as I get a glimpse of humiliation, voluntary male-male domination, and the like, I drop a story like a bad habit. With NTH, though, I tend to trust that he's going to put something different in--give me a different angle, open a different perspective, etc. Whether or not I LIKE that new angle or perspective, I generally find that the story is very much worth the time I spent reading it.

*

This story is a perfect example. It's not going to change my perspective on hotwife/slutwife/bull/cuckold stories, and I strongly doubt that I'm going to start reading them, but it may change my perspective on that lifestyle. Or, at least, it's going to keep me from reaching for the DSM-5 every time the phrase "voluntary cuckold" enters the conversation.

*

Also, kudos for acknowledging that there are different kinds of strength. I think that's something that's missing from a lot of the stories/comments in Loving Wives. Things like sucking it up for the kids, trying to rebuild a damaged relationship, and trying to push past your own anger are NOT necessarily signs of weakness, and are DEFINITELY not deserving of the lame "Cuck shit 1*" that anonymice so often deposit in the comments section. A lot of writers/commenters are pushing past the idea that strength is solely measured in muscle mass and the potential for mayhem. It's a good and worthwhile trend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only 19 comments at this point. One Anon writes, “Typical NTH tale. Waste if (sic) time reading.” What does it say about someone who doesn’t like NTH as an author, yet keeps reading? Then there’s that Swedish guy and others who, in a thoughtless, knee-jerk fashion, simply hate all such stories, but read the story in spite of NTH’s preface. I’m willing to assume that NTH is smart enough to have anticipated such stupid comments (including the never reticent Harryin VA), but chose to write and post the story anyway. Now that’s either courage or indifference! Whatever the case may be, more power to NTH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars. Your stories often push boundaries and take us out of our comfort zones. I don't like cuckold or bull stories, but I couldn't stop reading this. Reframing cuck and bull relationships as kayfabe is a brilliant idea. Thanks.

PatricksonPatricksonover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. It was different from what I expected, not perhaps the light hearted piece that was promised, but still a very interesting read. For me, you made the characters and their motivations human and to an extent believable. I thought the story was well crafted and it made me stop and reflect at a couple of points to check in the emotions it was provoking. I think you managed to create the sense of betrayal that a good LW story needs, sympathy with the blameless husband. I quite enjoyed the bull having agency and ownership of what he was doing. I struggle to find it believable, I think the emotions would block such a conversation, such a team up. But this is fiction, I was able to read it and enjoy it. Thanks for posting.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Cuck/bull is not really my cup of tea. But, because of who the author is I gave it a try

Have to give points for creativity. Trying to find an angle that hasn't been done multiple times over by other LW authors is difficult.

Most bulls and wives what cuckold The r husbands are presented as one dimensional cartoon characters. Delving into the motivations and personality of Rod and Dee was interesting despite the actual subject matter of the story.

The only nit I want to pick is that Rod asserts very firmly that Dee only loves Marty and no one she fools around with can take her away from him. Yet, the big reveal is that she's trying to push Marty so far that he'll walk away from her. Maybe those two things aren't mutually exclusive but, they kinda seem like it too me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo. Well done. What a great perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Word of Advice

Trying to do a humorous cuck story is a good way to lose for lose his creds with his fans. It's pretty much flipping the birds to them. It's that's the author's intentions congratulations. It succeeded. 2 stars. A deuce for this deuce story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

When OP writes, he writes through the full sea state. Some of us write in the troughs, and others write on the crests. NTH writes through the full wavelength. He comes at this from all sides, and his forte is nuance and subtlety mixed with unexpected twists and turns. He writes for both the emotions and the intellect, for both the questions and the answers. And he does it with clarity, imagination, and simplicity. His stories have clear, enunciated themes and plots, and they turn on points both various and specific.

.

This paragraph is typical of a complete and efficient writing style: [I held her as she wept. She was so scared, far more scared than I'd been angry. It rankled, but Rod was right. I was the one that made this work. But he was wrong, too; she couldn't give this up. She wanted to, but she couldn't. Not yet, not even if I'd asked. It would have dug into her brain and festered. Killed her love for me, not because she wanted these things but because she needed them. Or, rather, needed something she hadn't found yet.] Simply stated but packed with feeling, information, and clarity.

.

Then, when OP is writing this nice, flowing piece, sailing on a comfortable tack, he writes us a lee shore, a wave breaking upon the rocks. This story's conclusion makes NTH unique on this site. And the beauty? He indicts this lifestyle better than anyone before him, or at least of the many I've read. NTH turns the whole "hotwife" mentality on its head. Yeah, I didn't see this coming, did you? If you decided this was "cuck sh*t" and came straight to the comments, at least read the last of the story, starting towards the end of page 3.

.

Sadly, some people who read and comment here cannot appreciate the subtlety and nuance writers like this practice. They want the black-and-white morality tales, which, oddly enough, was the currency of pro wrestling, especially during its halcyon days (pre-HD TV). Good v. Evil with Evil being consigned to the pits of hell with plenty of retributive justice to speed the journey and seal the hole. I think this is a brilliantly written piece on a subject I generally consider anathema. That's because, like a true master, OP came at this obliquely with a dose of humor, some literary serendipity, and a helluva surprise ending thrown in. 5++++++/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I grew up around pro wrestling in the 1950s and 60s. My father's youngest brother was a well-known "heavy". Called a "heel" now. He and his family rented a home from my parents, that was just across the alley from us. We were one huge family. Back then, the word was 'wise'. Unless someone declared they were wise, and the person in the business accepted they were - the writer's 'trust but verify' - the show was played up as 100% legit. There were still a few straight-up matches, but they were always prelims and generally ended in a draw. Boring, actually. My uncle's 'schtick' was unique, and he wore a mask. I can't describe it and remain anonymous. Older fans would know him. Anyway, like the plane crash scenario he wrote about, he always traveled with the 'babyface' who had a long-running blood feud with. (literally- the babyface was a 'juicer' who bled in the ring). People would recognize the good guy and ask who that huge guy traveling with him was, and he'd reply, "My bodyguard! You know how that sorry (my uncle's ring name) is! I need protection from him!" This comparison of the bull/cuck/hotwife dynamic to wrestling is both spot-on and refreshing. I think this author has deconstructed and explained this better than all the apologists, psycho-babblers and hardcore fans/haters on this site and elsewhere combined.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Another 5 big stars for NTH, a real emotional roller coaster. I have always shared my women, but refused to be humiliated like the cucks get in these stories. This Story by NTH was a real mind bender, and thought provoking story. The big ass wipe "Bull" turned out to be a nice guy and in the end helped the couple to get some very much needed counseling. LOL brings back some memories! Regardless, we all make mistakes, and this story is very remarkable about a couple getting it right. I loved a happy ending. Thank You NTH for another winner. Great story, Great writing.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

The need to be humiliated, and the need to humiliate, are both disorders. An event, some inherited trait, or whatever, can bend a person's mind, making them seek punishment or the desire to punish someone else. For me, it's hard to find pleasure or excitement in another person's disorder. NTH has done a good job of exploring the Cuck/Bull/Hotwife relationship, as it applies to the uncharacteristically sane players in this tale.

As always, well written and an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This offering presents any commenter with the ultimate dilemma that we all try to navigate when commenting and scoring: to evaluate the writing from a technical perspective, and to evaluate the story from an “enjoyment” perspective.

.

NTH is, without question, one of the best writers currently contributing from a technical standpoint. His command of the language as well as things like grammar, punctuation, conversation, plot formulation, exposition, anticipation building, and knowing how to finish are as good as it gets around here. At the same time, he has tackled a variety of tropes and issues in ways that few other writers have managed as well. The combination of the 2 skills makes seeing a new NTH offering something to be enthused about.

.

But as many have noted, we all have story “types” that we prefer; that we are just “ok” with; or that we abhor. So what happens when a favorite author picks a story topic or trope that we hate? Such is the case with this new NTH tale.

.

Like several commenters have already stated, I too decided NOT to finish reading this offering. I’m sure it was well written….but why do I want to read a “well written” story that disgusts me? Nope. Just a non starter. Won’t read cuck stuff. Or gay male stuff. Or BDSM. No matter how well written.

.

As such, I won’t bother to score this new NTH contribution. It wouldn’t be fair.

.

But at the same time, I don’t begrudge the author from giving the topic a go. Or any other topic. We are lucky to have NTH gifting us with stories…even if sometime the subject of a story triggers revulsion rather than entertainment.

69gman69gmanover 1 year ago

What can I say. After ignoring the Content Warnings, I went in knowing the topics were not my "cup of tea." Luckily, I found some humor, satire and well written as always. Best thing I found was your reference to "The Monkey Paw". Oh the horror..

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
The

Lifestyle is not what I would want, to be honest I almost stopped reading this. I can't how a real man could do this kind of crap. Plus the disrespect. They apparently should have gotten therapy at the very beginning.

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
Oh did I like this?

Why yes! A great deal. Still think you need a more truthful pen name. Thanks for writing!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Loved the perspective

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

A well written, intelligent story that kind of turns the cuck tale on its head. In so many of these the wife is truly a bitch and the husband is this pathetic mess, rarely is it a kind of staged thing they both get off on. The cruelty is real, the wife claims it is bc the husband wants it but what it really is the wife inflicting real pain, it is truly sadistic.

Trauma can cause ppl to do things like this, that is not uncommon in the BDSM world ( on the other hand, it isn't true all ppl into this have trauma).

Anyway well written and intelligent.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

That was fucking awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Patrickson

NTH is not the only great writer on this site. Less reading and more writing! I sure hope you drop a story or two on us in the not-too-distant future. 😁

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

There's a weird kind of kabuki in these stories, where the outrage and outrageousness mask (in this one) people, all messed up, but on some level able to connect, to be something odder than the tropes. Good comments below.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, Did You Really Let One Word Wag The Whole Fucking Story? I guess it was clever, but the plot subject is too psychologically and emotionally dark to use as a prop for Word Elucidation. OK, so she really really still thinks she's too fucked up to keep him for her husband, but he's demonstrated he's too "devoted" (demented) to leave her, so . . . now she can use his children as her cudgel. Yeah, write that sequel, where she abuses the children to finally drive him away. And then maybe you can explain in another 4 or 5 page story why that is interesting and compelling and, in the end, really really Does lead to being better stronger marriage.

/

Some of your writing reminds me of the vacuum cleaner salesman who throws a bag of dirt on your floor when you open the front door to his knock. Only people dumb enough to let him get away with that antic are also dumb enough to buy his product. You throw this kind of psychobabble shit in the reader's face, and only those dumb enough to embrace your arguments are dumb enough to give you glowing comments and a high rating. I have to give you credit for chutzpah, if nothing else. You see, Reality doesn't give a shit what you or I think, or what kind of clever analysis you can concoct to explain the marriage portrayed in this story as somehow acceptable, even successful. People this mentally and emotionally dysfunctional have a very short half life. Your illustration of the .001% who make it was entertaining, if disgusting, and totally ridiculous. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it - ultimately it is a story about communication and lack here off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual, Mr. Hack gives us a fascinating and clever perspective on a cliche that makes the story more relatable and enjoyable. The turns are unexpected as Mr. Bull (Rod) shows a caring and human side. I think the analogy to professional wrestling allows some fascinating insight into what makes each of the three character types tick.

It was nice to see a positive outcome in this genre.

-jog

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Excellent story!!!! Very will written and with amazing feeling explosions!!! Well done!!! 5 stars!

aprguyaprguyover 1 year ago

Well, well done. Mad respect for you for taking very polarizing subject matter and making it "real." 5 stars.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Thanks for your warning at the beginning, it saved me time reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyone who can make a cuckold story entertaining and different from every other in the genre deserves nothing but mad props. I am quite willing to let others worry about whether the motivations are trite or insightful, but to carry a story like this, the writer needs to provide enough of the characters' thoughts and conflicts to provide some believability and credibility to prevent the reader from throwing up his hands in disbelief, and I think you succeeded in that aim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm. Seems like a whole lot of rationalization. Hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow indeed! The diatribe from a recent Anon belies a fundamental lack of understanding of fiction. NTH is not making arguments, as one might in a courtroom, to try to explain the relationship as “acceptable.” Instead, he’s simply telling a story…and doing so in a way that dummies like me find very entertaining. Instead of NTH, let’s consider Frank Herbert’s Dune. Is he making arguments about a world in which water is scarce? Is he telling us how we should live in such a world? I think not! I’m hoping that using sci-fi as an example makes clearer that fiction is the result of creativity and imagination. Some fiction writers, like Herbert, create whole new worlds in their minds and then share those worlds with readers. Other writers, like NTH, create people and situations in this world to enable them to tell a story, which they then offer for free to people on this site. I don’t think I’m alone in my respect for NTH’s efforts…and I don’t think that we’re all dumb.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 1 year ago

I admire stories that turn well-worn clichés on their head--and that show complexity where others see only cartoonish simplicity. So I found much to like in "Kayfabe." I eapecially liked the complex psychology of Dee, who seems much more believable and interesting than the simplistic "hotwife" in must cuckold stories. Martin, too, is a more rounded character than the typical, abject "cuck" character. Likewise for the "bull," Rod (His 10" dick is an annoying porn cliché, though.)

.

My biggest complaints are with Rod. (1) He is simply too kind, thoughtful and sensitive to be believed--or to be interesting. He's even a nurse in a hospital neonatal ICU?! (2) Rod also is far too wordy. His speeches to Martin struck me as much too long. In all honesty, I found myself getting bored by his interminable explanations.

.

So, overall, I'd say 4 stars rather than 5. Praise to NTC, though, for the story's iconoclasm, different perspective, and humanity.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 1 year ago

Very well-written! Don't mind the haters; they just hate themselves for being drawn to these stories and take it out on the writer. You captured the complexity of human relationships with great clarity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well what an ugly mind she has

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

I don't normally like cuck type stories, but this one is different. Thank you.

UnassignedUnassignedover 1 year ago

Upon seeing the score, I was worried that the incredibly misleadingly-named NoTalentHack had, finally, whiffed. After reading, it's clear that this wonderful tale's score was dragged down by the drooling "cucks get 1 star" brigade, and nothing else.

.

No, yet again the author starts off on a well-trod path and takes it in a completely novel direction for the site, then takes us on an introspective tour de force. Bravo, brilliantly done and the proverbial "story I couldn't put down". You've quickly moved into the realm of Rehnquist, DQS and a couple of others as the best authors this site has seen, though your style is very different than theirs. If you can do this in a longer form, you could/should get paid for this.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 1 year ago

High scores for originality and clear writing. The most interesting part of the story was the exploration of human frailty and motivation. The sex scenes didn't need extensive details to be good. The author struck a good balance between them. OTOH, Rod the Bull struck me as pedantic and just too good. NICU nurse, indeed! Hubby was angry about the direction his fantasy was going but incapable of effectively expressing himself. Wifey was tone deaf to her husband's angst but sympathetic when it was explained to her. Overall, a strong piece of writing and worth an easy five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did not think I would like this, but I did. Three characters, each noble, loving, and flawed in their own way, learning and growing and making it to a happy ending. Very well done.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

RUN MARTY RUN !! The focus by NTH on the psychological make up the Bull, the cheating wife and husband is interesting and well done . But so what?

.

Lets assume all of this is 100% " true" and or " accurate" -- that Rod's (the bull) assertions that Dee REALLY only loves Marty . But if Dee has such ental internal angst that she is really TRYING on a sub concious level to drive Marty away.... then we are left with 2 facts.

.

1) Dee's claim that Rod the bull cannot hurt their marriage is a LIE

.

2) Dee is soooooo fucked up in the head that Marty should NOT remain married.

In fact No man should be.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 1 year ago

Brilliant.

Writing WHY people do things, even "terrible" things, is far more interesting than people just DOING things.

Way to flip the script on what I usually would never read because I find "cuck" stories cliché and trite.

5/5. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

have a child with a hoe, great way to fuck up your life

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

I hate the usual cuck stories, but trusted you enough as a writer to read this one and I think you did a good job of making the situation interesting and engaging and still have characters that you grow to like and have a nice resolvement at the end, excellent stuff.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 1 year ago

This is a stunningly good piece. A new viewpoint on the cuckold fantasy, where all three members of the triangle are sympathetic characters.

5 stars, no question.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 1 year ago

Going to pretend you didn't write this lol.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...