Kayla and Her 10 Perfect Toes Ch. 03

Story Info
Kayla, Doug and Denise are back at the lake house.
5.9k words
4.88
2.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 12/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers

Hi! Kayla here.

Yeah I know, it's been a while since you heard about my husband Doug, me and as he put it, my 10 Perfect Toes.

Yes you read that right, Doug and I got married. How does that saying go? Give a foot guy a foot job, keep him for the night. Give him a blow job and use your feet, keep him forever.

To get you caught up to where you need to be for the tale I am about to tell, you also need to know, my Brother Kevin and my sister in law, idol growing up and ultimately my girl crush, Denise got divorced.

I won't get into the why's and wherefores about it, because it would be their story to tell. Suffice to say, I love my brother, but I am definitely "Team Denise" on this one and what he pulled was a serious dick move.

Denise, Doug and I were going to spend the week at the family lake house. She and I went up early to get the house ready, Doug was going to be there later in the day.

There wasn't much to do, change linens, dust and unload the car. After we were done, we settled in the living room with the intent to murder a bottle of wine.

"Thanks for having me here, Kayla-Kat," Denise was the only person who still called me by my childhood nickname. "After...well...everything."

"Stop, you're family," I told her as I kicked off my sandals and put my feet on the coffee table. "You're not my ex sister in law, you're my sister. If I could, he'd be my ex brother."

"Thanks for that."

"Doug's not going to be here for a few more hours," I pouted. "I seriously need him to rub my feet for me."

"I could use one too," she laughed. "You're so lucky to have Doug around."

"If you want," I told her. "I wouldn't have a problem with Doug giving you a foot rub."

"I see you're crafting again," she changed the subject as she picked up one of my sandals, looking at the stains on the two leather straps. "These are practically new, you should wear older ones."

I didn't want to tell her the truth, but I kind of had to when she started scratching at the blotches.

"Uh, you might not want to do that," I told her quickly. "It's not glue."

"Huh?..Oh," she said as she set the sandal back on the floor. "You guys are weird."

Something about her reaction wasn't right.

"Why were you so calm about that?" I asked. "I mean, you obviously figured it out, but it was no big deal."

"I'll tell you," she said, taking a sip of wine. "On two conditions. One you don't get mad, it happened long before there was a Kayla and Doug and two, you tell me about the stains."

"Deal." I nodded.

"You remember how YOUR brother and I had that on again, off again thing going on, back in the day?"

I nodded.

"It was after graduation," she continued. "YOUR brother and I were technically on an off, but the three of us still hung out together because we were the only people we could stand. You and your parents were out of town so the three of us got really fucked up."

"I remember this," I told her. "That was the night Kevin passed out and the next day was pissed off and totally convinced that one of you took his pants off, shit in them, then put them back on him."

"Yep," she laughed. "So with YOUR brother out, Doug and I were talking. Well I was talking, Doug wasn't paying attention because he was staring at my bare feet."

"He tends to do that," I commiserated. "There are times I wish he'd stare at other women's boobs, like a normal guy."

"I asked him to massage them," she continued. "Oh my God, he was good. He hit all the right spots. He turned me into jelly, just this perfect combination or relaxed and turned on....Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Absolutely," I told her. "One hundred percent."

The actual number was closer to fifty percent, but it was a story from the distant past and well, "in for a penny, in for a pound."

"When he switched, my foot ended up in his lap. He was so hard. He kept kneading and rubbing my foot, while I pressed my other one on his cock. He looked like he was about to ask me a question, but was holding back. I told him to go ahead. I guess he thought that meant go ahead and do whatever it was he wanted to ask me. He brought my foot up to his mouth and started licking and sucking on my toes. It felt strange but incredible. I was so turned on."

I knew the feeling.

"I don't remember doing it," she continued. " but before I knew it, my pants were unbuttoned and my hand was down them. At that time, I'd never even admitted to...touching myself 'Down There', but there I was my toes in Doug's mouth, fingering away at myself. I pulled my foot away and told him to take out his cock. He stood up and dropped them to his ankles. Wow, he had or rather has a nice cock."

"I accept only the best," I laughed.

"He sat back down, I put my feet in his lap and started stroking him with them. He was moaning, I was moaning. I came first and that set him off and he started cumming all over my feet...And that's it."

"So you two didn't....?" I asked.

"No we didn't," she told me. "We were going to. Doug was still pretty hard, I was totally willing but as I was pulling my pants off, YOUR brother completely blew ass. It was so loud he woke himself up, said 'shouldn't have pulled my finger' and passed out again. It was so gross and smelled so bad a total mood killer."

"Kevin was there while you guys were...?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's like I said, between the Jack and god knows how many beers...a few drugs, we were really fucked up," she admitted. "We didn't want to leave him alone so we propped him up in your Dad's TV chair."

"Wait, so you guys were in our house, in the den?"

She nodded.

"God I don't know what would have made Dad angrier," I laughed. "Catching you three fucked up or Kevin taking a dump on his chair."

"The chair!" we said in unison.

"Still think Doug giving me a foot rub is a good idea?" she asked.

"Maybe not a good idea," I smiled. "But it would be interesting."

"Okay Kayla-Kat," she said in a condescending tone. "I'm going to get another bottle of wine and when I come back, you're going to tell me about your penis art."

All in all, I was pretty okay with what I'd just found out. I knew mine weren't the first feet he'd played with and I knew that on our first night together, the foot job I gave him wasn't his first, I just never thought, his first one would have been so close to home....I mean it was actually IN my home.

"Okay Sista," she said as she plopped back down on the couch. "Spill it. I mean it's already been spilt, so tell me how you ended up with Doug's cum on your Birkenstocks."

"You worked on that in the kitchen, didn't you?"

She nodded.

"Okay," I started. "The tradition began on our honeymoon."

"Tradition?"

"Yes, tradition," I told her. "All of my sandals end up stained. Now are you going to let me tell the story or not?"

"Continue."

"We were out window shopping when I saw a shoe store," I continued. "Doug loves watching me try on shoes, so we went in. I found a purple pair of Birkenstocks that I had to have. We were in a resort town, so they were super overpriced. Doug tried to get me to wait and buy a pair when we got home. But you know me..I had to have them..price be damned. So when the sales woman stepped away, I told Doug that if he let me buy them, I would let him cum on feet while I was wearing them."

"Wow, you don't play fair," Denise interjected.

"That's exactly what the sales lady said," I told her. "She wasn't as out of ear shot as I thought. Needless to say, Doug crumbled like a graham cracker and bought them for me. The sales lady was laughing as he paid, then as we were leaving she said 'I'd say come again, but...'"

"I like her," Denise laughed.

"So did I," I agreed. "There was a bench right outside her shop. I sat down, held out my feet and asked my loving husband to put my new shoes on me. He knelt down, took my old sandals off and put the new ones on. I saw the sales lady in the window watching us, so being I had an audience, I kicked off the sandals and told Doug that he needed to kiss each foot for luck, before putting on new ones."

"You are a weird little person, Kayla-Kat," Denise said.

"He picked them up, placed a kiss on the top of each foot, slipped the sandals on and we were off."

"So did he do it that night back at the hotel?"

"Don't rush me," I told her. "About two blocks down the road, there was a side street that led to a park. We walked down it and saw a gazebo. We went in and sat down on one of the benches. There was no one around, so I turned to face him, put my feet up on the bench and told him to do it."

"Wow, did he?" she asked, but then thought better of it. "Forget I asked that, it was a stupid question."

"He gave a quick look around," I continued. "Unzipped his shorts, pulled his very hard cock out and started stroking it. He did long slow strokes, so sexy, I love watching him do that...Sorry a little TMI, there."

"Don't stop now," she urged.

"Well, in the privacy of our home or for that week, hotel," I said. "Masturbating like that was fine and quite often encouraged, but out in a public park where we might get caught, he needed to kick it into gear. So I decided to give him a little more inspiration. I pulled my skirt up and flashed him my pussy while I wiggled my toes. Thank God I wasn't wearing panties that day."

"You've never worn panties," she laughed. "I can still hear your Mother yelling at you, 'Kayla Kathleen, put on your underwear this moment, I'll not be havin' any daughter of mine runnin' around with her wee bits uncovered.'"

I had to admit, she really did do a spot on impression of my Irish mother.

"What can I say?" I laughed. "I like the freedom and it makes me feel sexy. Irritating my mother was just a bonus. Shall I continue?"

"By all means."

"That was all he needed," I told her. "The more he looked, the faster he stroked until he started shooting all over my feet...and I mean all over...it was a big one. I told him to put his cock away and we left."

"What did you clean up with?"

"I didn't," I answered. "It crossed my mind to lick my toes clean for him. He loves when I do that. But I thought it would be sexier to spend the rest of the day with cummy, gooey toes. So I left it on."

"You have him cum on your feet, then lick it off?" she asked.

"Of course I'm still very flexible," I told her.

To demonstrate, I grabbed my ankle and brought my foot up to my nose.

"With a little warm up," I said. "I can get it behind my head."

"Wow. On a good day, I can touch my toes without bending my knees. Since you're younger and far spryer, how about you go get another bottle?"

Reaching out with her foot, she gripped the neck of the empty bottle between her first two toes and handed it to me.

"That only works on Doug," I told her. "But I'll do it anyway."

Having been married to a "foot guy" for quite a while and while I'm not overly fond of feet, I have come to know and appreciate a nice pair.

I had to admit, Denise had a very nice pair, totally the opposite of mine, but a nice pair none the less. They were...I can't think of a better word than; elegant. They were slim even narrow with long shapely toes.

I don't know if it was genetics or a lifetime of going barefoot or wearing Birkenstocks, but my feet tended towards the wider end of the spectrum. I had shorter, chubbier toes. When I looked down at them, the word "Sturdy" always came to mind. No matter how often I got pedicures (having a foot guy for a husband, he'd do them anytime I asked) the polish was always chipped somewhere and they bore some scars from stepping where I shouldn't or dropping things on them. But my husband adored them, so I wasn't going to argue.

If our feet were cars, mine would be a really nice Blazer or Bronco, while Denise's would be more like a sleek and fast sports car.

Then there was a fantasy of Doug's. One that he'd told me, but never pushed or even tried to steer me towards.

But it was looking like I could fulfill it for him with Denise.

All I had to do was decide if I wanted to.

"I have a question," Denise started as I set the fresh wine bottle on the table.

"No I'm not wearing panties," I answered quickly.

"First off, I noticed when your lifted your leg," she told me. "You know, there is a thing called a razor, don't you?"

"Yes I do, somewhere in the back of my mind," I started. "I remember Doug using one on his face from time to time. Are you suggesting I use one on my wee bits? You lady are disgusting! No but seriously, I don't like shaving and Doug doesn't mind the fur. So I take it you're not into us natural girls."

"Sorry not into girls, no matter how much or how little hair they have," she said. "But, if I were to go that direction, I think I'd rather have a clean, smooth surface to work my magic on but it's not going to happen and it would take a lot to change my mind. However, that's not what I was going to ask you. What I was going to ask is if there was any significance to the toe rings you're wearing or are they just decoration?"

"Just decoration," I answered. "Doug likes them, I think they're cute so I wear them."

"I want one," she said. "Is there anywhere around that sells them?"

"Don't think I don't know what you're doing," I said in my big girl angry voice. "You're trying to pretty up your feet so you can steal my man."

"Chill your tits," she fired back, knowing I was joking. "I don't want your man, Kayla-Kat."

"Why not?" I continued. "Are you saying he's not good enough for you....That something is wrong with him?"

"Knock it off," she laughed. "I don't want him because he's yours. To be honest, if situations were different he could have me with a snap of the fingers. He's all about you and nothing is going to change it."

"So you're planning on killing me, wearing toe rings then stealing him? I see right through your diabolical plan."

"Really?" she asked. "Yeah you have it all figured out. Now can you be serious for a second? And I need you to promise me you'll never tell Doug what I am about to tell you."

I nodded.

"Do you remember your wedding?"

"Yes, it wasn't that long ago."

"I'm talking about your first one," she corrected. "It gutted Doug to see you get married. I really thought he was going to do something stupid when the minister asked if there were any objections. He was so despondent; we ended up spending the night together."

"You and he...?"

"Get your mind out of the gutter," she sneered. "I was a married woman by then. The whole story is, YOUR brother got really drunk. After he mooned your Grandmother, Doug helped me get him to our hotel room. YOUR brother ended up pissing on the bed. So I ended up spending the night with Doug in his room."

"Kevin pissed the bed?" I asked.

"No Kayla-Kat," she said like I was five. "You're not paying attention. He pissed on the bed. I was in the bathroom grabbing a towel and the wastebasket, because I knew he would probably throw up that night. Doug had YOUR brother's coat and pants off of him. Doug turned around to hang them up and YOUR brother took out his dick, peed on the bed then passed out right into it."

"That's funny."

"Yeah," she agreed with an eye roll. "He was face down on the bed, sleeping in his pee and at that point in the evening I was pretty fed up with him, we decided he probably wouldn't die, so I grabbed a sleep shirt and we went to Doug's room."

"I can't believe the two of you didn't..."

"Look that night, I was a little drunk, had a bad case of the wedding hornies and I was totally over YOUR brother. If he'd have made a move, I would have let him do me anywhere or anyway he wanted. When we got to the room, I changed out of my maid of honor dress and put on the t-shirt....I had on just a worn out t-shirt and a pair of panties. I sat on the bed while we talked cross legged and I don't think he even noticed. At one point I got up, went to the bathroom and left the panties on the floor. I sat back down the same way. I know he noticed, but he just didn't care. I did everything I could think of, short of telling him that I wanted him to slide his hotdog down my hallway and all he wanted to do was talk."

"Wow, what were you two talking about?"

"You," she answered. "The whole night it was Kayla this and Kayla that. The closest I got to getting some was the next day feeling his morning wood against my ass when I woke up....What I'm saying Kayla-Kat is your husband is yours. Even if I hated you enough to try and make a play for him, he'd never in a million years do anything behind your back."

"Wow," I said. "Thanks for telling me all that."

"No problem," she told me. "So Kayla-Kat, my best friend, my Sista, if I promise to wear heavy wool socks for the rest of your week, so as not to drive your loving husband to temptation, would you...pretty please...Take me somewhere that sells toe rings?"

"Well, when you put it that way," I laughed. "If you want, I might have one that will fit you."

"You keep spares?"

"Have to be prepared for emergencies when your husband likes feet...No I don't keep spares, but I have one I bought that was a little too tight, it should fit you fine. It's yours if you want it."

She said it would be perfect. I went to the back bedroom grabbed it and brought it back out.

"Hey," she said as I placed it in her palm. "You two didn't...?"

I had to stop and think about that one.

"No," I told her...reasonably sure, but it had been washed anyway. "We didn't christen this one."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes, I'm wearing panties," she answered.

"I already figured that," I laughed. "Knowing you, they match your bra. But seriously I want to ask you something."

"Go ahead," she told me.

"Doug has always had a fantasy of getting a foot job from two girls at the same time," I started.

"Just a foot job?" she asked. "No girl on girl stuff, just feet?

"Pretty much," I told her. "Four feet on his cock and the closest to girl on girl is one of the girls sucking while the other strokes him."

"I'm in," she fired back quickly.

"That was quick."

"Look, I love you and I love Doug," she explained. "If it's something you want to do for him, that would make him happy, I'm all for it. I just have one condition."

"I know, no girl/girl stuff," I answered. "I'm not interested in that either."

Okay, that was a partial lie. The true part was I really wasn't interested in sex with a girl. But, Denise was and always would be my girl crush. If she wanted, I'd be between her legs in a heartbeat.

"No, that wasn't it, I don't want to fuck Doug," she told me. "I have no problem with him getting off on my feet. Oral sex, both ways, is no problem. Just no fucking."

"Why not?"

"That's his and your thing," she told me. "I want you to have that between yourselves. But I'm game for anything else, so I'll follow your lead."

Truth be told, in a weird way it would have been easier for me to watch him have intercourse with her, than it would watching him get off with her feet.

"No problem," I told her. "But if you change your mind, go for it."

"Not changing my mind," she replied. "Now let's get this ring on, so I can entice your husband to temptation."

I put the ring in my mouth, to get it wet and slippery.

"Which toe?" I asked after taking it out.

She wiggled the toes on her right foot.

I sat on the floor in front of her cross legged.

"Don't be staring at my wee bits," I warned, knowing my skirt was riding up.

"Don't worry I'm not interested in your wee bits," she laughed. "Even if I were they're pretty hidden behind that rug of yours."

"Oh so you don't want to take a ride on my magic carpet?" I asked running my free hand over my pussy.

"You really suck at sexy talk," she told me.

"Yeah." I had to admit. "I regretted it the moment I said it."

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers
12