Kayla and Her 10 Perfect Toes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch!" she exclaimed. "That's tight."

I was about to get up and go to the kitchen for some soap to make her toe a little more slippery when I had a better idea.

Setting the ring aside for the moment, I brought her foot to my mouth and lightly licked the tip of her index toe. She didn't jerk her foot away. I took that as a sign to continue.

"Oh..That feels good," she cooed as I licked the underside of her toe, traced it around the tip and over the top, before putting it in my mouth.

She moaned as I held it in my mouth, sucking as worked my tongue over the bottom of her toe.

Denise seemed to really like it when I moved my lips up and down her soft digit like a tiny cock

Other than my own toes, this was the first time I'd ever had one in my mouth. Doug was only into giving when it came to feet, which truth be told, I was more than okay with...Guys feet are kind of yucky.

But Denise's feet were beautiful. Her skin was velvety soft. I could smell the lavender lotion she used and taste just the slightest hint of sweat on them...

While it wasn't crossing the line of becoming a fetish, I was beginning to see what my husband saw in them.

As much as I wanted to continue, lick and kiss all ten of her toes, but there was a task at hand or rather foot....

Denise gave an unhappy moan as I reluctantly let her toe slip from between my lips. It was a turn on that she was enjoying it too.

"Perfect," I said sliding the ring on her toe. "It's like we're going steady."

"Still not into girls," she reminded me. "But if I change my mind, yours will be the muff I munch."

"Ah, my two favorite ladies," Doug said as he walked in the door a little while later.

Neither of us got up from the couch, it was just too comfy.

Doug leaned over, gave Denise a kiss on the cheek and me a kiss on the lips, before going to the kitchen to grab a beer.

"You know that toe ring I bought that was too tight?" I called out to him. "It fit Denise perfectly."

"That's cool." He replied.

"When I was putting it on her," I continued. "I noticed that she has really pretty feet."

"I don't know," he said. "I've never really looked."

LIAR! But in a good way.

I'd moved to one of the chairs, so Doug sat next to Denise when he returned.

"Honey, I told Denise that you give great foot massages," I said. "Hers are sore from all the running around today, she sure could use one."

"Sure I could do that," he said calmly. "As long as you don't mind."

Good answer.

"See I told you he wouldn't mind," I told Denise.

They turned towards each other; she placed her left foot on his leg and raised her right.

She let out a quiet moan, that was so sexy it made my clit tingle, as Doug took her foot in his hand and started gently kneading her soft flesh.

Even though I'd watched him do the same thing to me thousands of times, it was quite sexy watching him caress and rub her foot and toes.

I moved closer, sitting on the coffee table.

"Is it as good as the last time?" I asked Denise.

"Better," she sighed.

"You told her about that?" Doug asked her, a look of panic on his face.

"I had to," she said in a matter of fact way. "She wouldn't tell me about the stains on her sandals until I did."

"You told her about that?" he said to me.

I nodded, with a smile and he relaxed a little.

"There's a bottle of oil in our bedroom," he said to me. "Would you mind getting it for me?"

"The one you use to massage my feet? Or the one you use when you stroke yourself?" I asked.

"It's the same bottle," he answered with a tinge of embarrassment, still massaging the arch of her foot.

"I could," I told him. "But the bedroom is so far away, I know another way to make her toes slippery."

His eyes went wide as I leaned in and dragged my tongue over her exposed toes.

"I might need your help with this," I told him as I licked the tip of her big toe.

Together we licked and sucked her toes, sometimes our tongues worked on the same toe, others we did separately.

Reaching down to his lap, I rubbed and squeezed his crotch.

"Denise," I said, taking her pinkie toe from my mouth. "He is so hard, you have to feel."

Doug moaned as Denise's foot pushed my hand aside and she began squeezing his erection with her toes.

"I think he likes my feet," Denise purred.

Doug pulled her foot from his lap and placed the bottom of her feet against each other. Together we sucked each pair of toes, licked the top of her feet and forced our tongues between her soles.

"That feels so good," Denise cried out. "I want to try."

Pulling her feet away from us, she stood up and started unbuttoning her pants.

"Doug take your clothes off," she told him, then turning to me said; "You too."

With only a t-shirt and shorts on, Doug won the "get naked" race. His hard penis looked so hot jutting out from his body.

Denise was a close second, getting her t-shirt, jeans and panties off quickly but she fumbled with the bra, which did match the panties, by the way.

Over the years, I'd seen Denise naked hundreds of times and every time I did, her body took my breath away.

Her soft, round boobs, I wanted to caress and squeeze.

Her hard, dark nipples, I wanted to suck.

Her taut, flat stomach; I wanted to run my tongue over.

Her beautiful, smooth pussy; I wanted to bury my....Yeah she's not into girls so that wasn't happening.

Being mesmerized by Denise's body, I'd only managed to get my tank top off by the time they were nude.

"Close enough," Denise said, moving me over to the couch.

On my back, topless, I held one foot up to Doug's mouth while I teased his hard cock with my other. With my leg raised, the hem of my skirt pooled around my waist, exposing my wee bits to both of them.

Doug and I both gasped as Denise began teasing his cock and my toes with her mouth. I was pinching and pulling at my rock hard nipples as she pressed my big toe against the head of his cock and took them both in his mouth.

She removed my right foot from Doug's crotch and put my toes in her mouth.

I moaned as their tongues worked magic on my toes.

The way they had my legs spread, it was easy for Denise to reach down and gently caress the back of my thighs with her finger tips...a weak spot for me and she nailed it.

I wanted to cum.

"I changed my mind," Denise said, letting go of my foot.

A wave of panic went through me!

Everything had been going so....

"Ahkkk," I squeaked as I felt Denise's tongue lick my pussy from the bottom to my clit.

"Oh wow!" Doug exclaimed as Denise lapped away at my pussy.

His tongue ran its way up and down my wrinkled soles as Denise's mouth ran up and down my pussy.

"Make me cum," I pleaded.

Concentrating on my clit, she continued licking me. Her technique was a little rougher than I liked, but with everything else that was going on, was definitely doing the job.

"Fingers," I croaked.

I gasped as first one, then two of her fingers entered my wet pussy. Rocking my hips a little, I was able to get the in exactly the right spot.

"Right there!, I cried out. "Keep rubbing."

Watching Doug bob his head on both of my big toes, Denise sucking and licking my clit while she finger fucked me was bringing me closer and closer to...

"I'm cumming," I announced.

Her lips wrapped around my clit as she sucked on it.

I ground my pussy against her hand.

Waves of pleasure started cascading over me.

In my defense, I'd been with Doug so long, I forgot to warn Denise.

I started squirting as I was cumming. I could feel the juices jet out of me. Spraying her mouth and covering her face. There was no way to stop it, even if I wanted to.

"You peed on me," Denise said from between my legs, before crawling up my sweaty body.

"Not pee," I told her. "When I cum really hard, sometimes I squirt."

"It was a lot," she said, her face inches from mine, dripping with Kayla juice.

"I was really turned on," I said, before licking some of it off of her chin.

"You are forgiven," she smiled as she closed the gap between us and kissed me.

We continued to kiss, our tongues wrestling against each other, my leg nestled between hers as she ground her wet, bald pussy on my thigh.

Doug was slowly stroking his hard cock as he watched us.

"My turn," I said, squirming out from under her.

Doug started stroking faster.

Denise sat on the couch, her legs spread as I knelt between them.

This was it! I'd fingered myself countless times thinking about this moment for years.

I stared at her glistening pussy, her swollen clit peeking out from beneath its little hood. Her body twitched each time I exhaled my hot breath on her.

"Lick me, Kayla-Kat," she pleaded.

I lowered my mouth to her pussy.

Oh my God she tasted good.

I began by placing light kisses and quick tongue flicks all over her vagina. Going low, I slowly slid my tongue in and out of her, tasting her sweet and tangy juices. Moving up, I gently teased my tongue over her swollen clit, exactly the way I liked to be licked.

"Harder," she cried out, grasping my head between her hands, pressing her pussy against my mouth.

I guess "gentle" wasn't her speed.

Lapping at her pussy, as hard as I could with my tongue, all I could think of was how much that had to hurt, but judging by the way she was moaning and groaning, I couldn't argue about the results.

"Doug let me suck your cock."

I heard her say above me.

Craning my neck and eyes, I watched as Doug stood/squatted on the couch, sliding his hard cock deep in her mouth.

My tongue continued to gnash at her clit while Denise had one hand wrapped around my husband's rigid shaft and the other behind my head as she ground her pussy into my face.

"You're gonna make me cum, Kayla-Kat," she moaned as she pressed harder against my face.

Wrapping my lips around her clit, I sucked as hard as I could while flicking my tongue over the swollen nub.

"I'm cumming," she announced.

"God I love hanging out with you guys," Denise said laying back on the couch.

Doug leaned down to kiss her. Her body shuddered as the head of his swollen cock, brushed against her clit.

It would have been so easy for him to just slide it into her.

"Thank you Kayla-Kat," she said before planting a kiss on my mouth.

"No, thank you for helping me do this," I told her.

"Doug," she said putting her feet on his chest. "I'm sorry, this was supposed to be for you and Kayla and I have made it all about us."

"I'm good," he told her. "This has been incredible."

Holding her ankles, he brought one foot then the other up to kiss them.

"I changed my other mind," she said, turning her head towards me.

"You mean you want to...?"

"Want to do what?" Doug asked.

"Honey," I said to him as I reached for his thick, hard cock. "There is a time to ask questions and there's a time to be silent...What time do you think it is?"

Pulling his cock towards Denise, I rubbed the underside of the head against her still swollen clit a few times before moving it lower.

Once I had him lined up, I let go of his cock, cupped Denise's face and we kissed as his hard shaft slowly eased inside of her.

12