Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 04

Story Info
Graduation approaches as Kayla & Mike plan their future.
32k words
4.76
9.5k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a sequel to the four-part series

Kayla & Mike - Taboo Unleashed.

Tremendous thanks to my editor Demiurging.

All characters are 18yrs of age or older.

Hope you enjoy it!

Kayla & Mike - College Days

Senior Year

The summer before Kayla and Mike's final college year was exciting and eventful. It started as soon as they came home from their junior year. Kayla's plan of making everyone believe she was dating Billy and that Mike saw Meredith worked quite well at school. Everyone believed it, and the chatter on why Kayla and Mike didn't date or the fact they spent so much time together quickly faded. However, the one thing Kayla didn't consider was her parents and the Wingates.

No sooner had Kayla unpacked her things after arriving home, her mother, who was giddy with excitement, grilled her on all the details about her and Billy. Followed by her father wanting to know how Billy was treating her, especially since he was older than she was. Mike, for some reason, escaped the third-degree cross-examination, probably due to some sexist mindset ingrained in parents regarding sons and daughters.

During a Memorial Day barbeque, Kayla and Meredith could have sworn that their moms were already figuring out wedding details. The O'Neill and Wingate parents couldn't be more pleased with this exciting turn of events. They had joked and hoped about it since all their children were toddlers.

The one side benefit of all this was a permanent solution for Kayla concerning birth control. Her Mom was not a fool to think that Kayla and Billy weren't having sex, although they weren't. It was her son that she really needed to worry about impregnating her daughter. Since the charade was working well, Kayla's Mom insisted that she get one of the new implants that were more effective than a condom. Kayla eagerly agreed to try it, desperate to feel her brother flood her pussy with his amazing hot cum. However, the chance for that to actually happen was an entirely different story.

Kayla's and Mike's awesome setup, with their bedrooms on the lower floor, a small living room, and direct access to the pool area, was upheaved by their father's plan for renovation. Since he required Mike's help with his HGTV plans to spruce up Mike's room, he decided to do the major facelift while they were home for the summer. This meant that Mike would need to sleep upstairs in a small room just down the hall from their parents. Of course, Mike vehemently protested, but their Dad had made up his mind. This made Kayla and Mike's nightly fuck sessions impossible. Mike tried one night, silently creeping down the hall, but their parents slept with their door open. As soon as he passed by their room, his Mom called out, wondering if anything was wrong. Mike came up with a quick lie about getting something from the kitchen, and after grabbing a soda to complete the ruse, he went back to his room, sexually frustrated. The siblings still had the daytime when their parents were at work for their sexual escapades, but even that took a turn for the worse. Sometime in July, their Mom announced that she would work from home for the rest of the summer. Her company was trying out something new for their most tenured employees. Of course their Mom was ecstatic, while Kayla and Mike had determined that this was the worst summer ever.

The summer wore on when another surprising event happened. It seemed Billy was an even bigger hit at the White Rose Gala than anyone realized. One of the women he had an in-depth conversation with happened to be a Senior Vice-President for the largest do-it-yourself retailer in the United States. She was surprisingly pleased with Billy's knowledge of the industry and her own company. She even told him at the Gala that he had more understanding of her company than most of her staff working there for over a decade. She offered him a job that he couldn't refuse, a six-figure salary and a Director title, however it would require him to relocate and travel often. At first, Billy wasn't going to take it, thinking his Dad would be furious for selling out and leaving their mom-and-pop hardware business. However, Mr. Wingate felt quite the opposite. He was proud that his son had a chance to forge his own destiny and hoped that Billy learned what separated small businesses from corporate behemoths. But, of course, the mothers were not quite as happy. Mrs. Wingate was sad that her baby boy was moving away while Kayla's Mom was worried about her daughter and what this meant for Kayla and Billy's "relationship". On the other hand, although sad that Billy was moving away, Kayla thought this was perfect. Now she could just talk about having a long-distance relationship and didn't have to put up with all the pretending. As the summer neared the end, the O'Neills and Wingates gathered in the O'Neill's backyard oasis for a goodbye party for Billy. The day was hot, so Kayla dressed in her favorite green sundress. It had a beautiful floral pattern with a decent plunging v-neck accentuating her 34C breasts. She decided to go "light and free" which Meredith had told her was code for not wearing any underwear. Her nipples slightly poked at the thin material, and the slight breeze cooled her overheated vagina. They were sitting at the picnic table. Kayla sat across from her brother, with Billy sitting next to her. Meredith was on the other side, next to Mike. It had been weeks since she and Mike made love and just sitting across from him excited her. Kayla touched her fake boyfriend now and again, keeping up the lie. However, all this flirting with Billy while staring at Mike was definitely having an arousing effect on her. God, she needed an orgasm, she thought. They ate a wonderful barbeque feast, had plenty of drinks, and reminisced about the past. Finally, the sun began to set, but the party kept going. Mike casually stared at his sister sitting across from him, just enough to not catch anyone's attention. He picked up the scent of her perfume in the early evening breeze making his manhood twitch. Mike focused on her features. He loved everything about her. Her smile, the tiny bit of freckles on her petite nose, and the way she played with her auburn hair. It had been so long since they had been together, making Mike's cock ache for her. The more he thought about her, the more his dick swelled in his pants. Kayla looked terrific in her sundress. He looked pleasantly at her deep cleavage and amazing breasts every time she leaned forward. Then a wicked thought entered his brain; she always wants me to be more spontaneous and adventurous. He was betting she wasn't wearing any panties since she wasn't wearing a bra. Maybe they could have a little secret fun? He slid his foot out of his sandal and moved it towards his sister.

Kayla, Mike, and their Dad were having a conversation. Their Dad was telling story after story. Kayla felt something touch her foot, making her flinch initially, not knowing what it was. Then she felt it again, finally understanding that it was another foot. She thought it was her father's at first, and then she looked over at her brother, who had a slightly wicked grin on his face. His foot caressed her foot before rubbing up and down her calf. The loving touch made her smile. Their Dad continued with his story, making Kayla re-shift her focus. However, her brother's fun and games made paying attention hard. Mike's foot continued traveling up her leg before sliding forward along her thigh. Kayla's heart beat faster as his touch started turning her on. She glanced at Mike, attempting to give him a look to stop, but he just grinned at her while his foot advanced underneath her short dress. Kayla closed her eyes briefly, savoring the erotic nature of what Mike was doing and the naughtiness that no one could see what was going on underneath the table.

"Kayla, are you okay?" her father asked.

Kayla's eyes popped open, glancing at her Dad. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just enjoying the breeze and your story. Please continue."

"Okay, Pumpkin. So as I was saying..."

Her Dad's words faded into the background while she concentrated on Mike's foot rubbing up and down her inner thigh. Her pussy moistened, and Kayla found it challenging to focus. Finally, when Mike's toes pressed into her wet pussy, she severely flinched and moaned, "Oooh."

Their Dad looked at her funny since he was in mid-sentence.

"Ooohhh, that's great, daddy. So what happened next?" is all she could come up with to hide her erotic excitement.

"I was just about to tell you, Pumpkin. Just let me finish," their Dad said, slightly annoyed by the interruption.

Attempting to focus and hide what was going on under the table, Kayla leaned forward, resting her chin on her hand, pretending to listen to her father's story. When her Dad looked at Mike, she mouthed, "Stop," at her mischievous brother. However, he didn't stop and began wiggling his toes, flicking them over her swollen clit. When their Dad looked back at Kayla, Mike just smiled and grinned, then he rapidly raised his eyebrows up and down, indicating he was enjoying turning his sister on in front of a table full of people.

Kayla's body began to slightly tremble as the feeling from her sensitive clit heightened. Her hard nipples stretched the thin material of her dress. She grabbed Mike's foot attempting to dislodge it from her supple thighs but to no avail. He kept moving his toes, making her wetter, and stared at her with his big beautiful green eyes. Finally, she had to do something because she was going to orgasm at the table and would probably scream when she came.

"Daddy, do you want another beer?" she croaked.

Her father stopped his story midsentence. "Sure, Pumpkin, that would be great. How about your brother? I'm sure he wants one."

Kayla stood up, making Mike's foot drop to the ground underneath the table. She smoothed out her dress. "I'm sure he can get his own," she shot back, giving Mike an icy stare.

Kayla walked away, hearing her father ask, "Mike, are you two fighting?"

"No, Dad. I probably did something to rub her the wrong way."

Kayla put her hand over her mouth, preventing her from laughing out loud at her brother's pun. God, she loved him so much, even though he was being very naughty for some reason. She guessed he was just as horny as she was, and probably a few beers didn't help.

The party ended a few hours later, and Kayla did her best to stay away from Mike, not knowing what he would do next.

--------------

Meredith told her parents that she would help Billy pack and spend the night at his apartment so that she could see him off in the morning. Billy said his goodbyes to his parents, making his mother cry. However, he reassured her that they would see him occasionally, plus there was always video chatting.

Meredith helped him pack his belongings, remaining unusually quiet.

"Is everything okay, sis?"

Meredith frowned, taking a deep breath. Tears formed in her eyes. "I'm going to miss you. I know it sounds strange since I'm the one that is away most of the time, but it just feels different. Somehow, it seems permanent."

Billy hugged her. "You're not going soft on me, are you?" he said with a slight laugh.

Meredith looked at him. "No, yes, shit, I don't know. I love you. I know we'll never be like Kayla and Mike, but somehow your leaving makes me feel alone." Meredith and Billy had never defined their relationship. When they saw each other, they had wild passionate sex when they could. However, sometimes they didn't, especially if attempted to have a normal relationship with someone else. It was always more lust than love.

Billy kissed her forehead. "I thought you were having fun with the Mosley brothers?"

Meredith had told Billy about her wild sexual adventures, except the gangbang her freshman year for the initiation ceremony. She wasn't sure if he could handle that story, so she kept it a secret. Meredith smirked. "They're gone. Both of them are in the NFL." She looked into her brother's eyes. A fake smile spread across her lips. "I'm sorry. I don't want this evening to be a downer." She kissed him and then led Billy by the hand to the couch. Meredith made him sit down before straddling his lap. Her lips found his, smashing together as their tongues danced in each other's mouths.

Billy grabbed the bottom of his sister's shirt, whisking it over her head. Her huge breasts spilled out the top of her ill-fitting green-laced bra. He buried his face in her inviting cleavage, breathing in her aroma. Meredith reached behind her back, unsnapping her bra, letting her enormous tits free.

Billy grabbed each breast. "Are your boobs getting bigger?"

Meredith caressed the back of her brother's head. "I think so? I used to wear a 36D bra, but they no longer fit."

Billy briefly sucked on each breast. "Well, they're beautiful no matter what size they are. You're beautiful."

Meredith smiled wide. "Oh, Billy. I love you so much." She kissed him deeply. "Before tonight is through, I want you to cum in my mouth, pussy, and ass. Are you up for it, big brother?"

Billy smiled. "When do we start?" He asked with a glimmer in his eye.

Minutes later, after stripping off all of their clothes, Meredith knelt between her brother's legs stuffing his erect cock down her throat. She deep-throated him several times, making Billy moan with pleasure. After his dick was slick with her saliva, she placed her brother's decently-sized manhood between her voluptuous boobs and titty-fucked him. Meredith squeezed her still-growing melons around Billy's throbbing cock, sliding them up and down. The feeling of his cock sliding between his sister's huge pillowy tits was more than he could take. "Oh god, Mere. I'm going to cum."

Meredith plunged her mouth down, surrounding his rigid shaft. Her hand began stroking him while the other fondled his churning balls. His hips bucked as he shot a large load of cum into his sister's eager mouth.

Billy recovered quickly after eating Meredith's juicy pussy. She had a fantastic orgasm while her brother sucked and nibbled on her clit. Meredith made him sit on the couch while she rode him like a bronco. Her hips slammed up and down on his stiff shaft while Billy sucked on her bountiful breasts. She grabbed the back of his head, keeping his mouth pinned against her sensitive orbs like she was breastfeeding him. Another climax began to surge through her body as she rode her brother.

"Aaaahh, oh Billy. I'm going to cum. Are you close?" Meredith groaned.

"Mmmm, hhhmmm," Billy responded while continuing to suck on her luscious breasts.

Meredith ground her hips around her brother's stiff shaft, rubbing her clit furiously against his cock. "Aaaahhh, shit, I'm cumming!" she screamed.

Billy stopped suckling her breasts and smashed his lips onto hers just as he shot his load deep inside her pussy. His hips continued spasming again and again as he continued ejaculating.

They moved to Billy's bed for the evening's final coupling. They made out for a while, allowing Billy to recover again. When he was ready, they moved into a spoon position, and he spread some lube on her anus. Then, slowly, he pushed his erect cock inside her puckered hole. Meredith had done much more anal than Kayla, quickly taking her brother's penis inside her rectum. Billy slowly ass-fucked her while they kissed, and he fondled her breasts. Since he'd already come twice, Billy could hold out for a long time. Meredith had two orgasms while her brother fucked her ass, with her fifth climax looming. Then, sensing that she needed more intense stimulation, Meredith repositioned so that she was on all fours. Billy got behind her, and his hands roamed over her prominent butt. Finally, he stuck his face between her cheeks, licking her asshole.

"Aaaahh, your tongue feels so good," Meredith moaned. "Now fuck your little sister hard with that wonderful cock of yours," she begged.

Billy rubbed his stiff dick between the lips of her vagina, coating it in her juices. He easily slid back inside her ass with one push. Then, grabbing her hips, Billy began sliding his cock in and out of her puckered hole. Eventually he picked up speed and force, slamming deep inside Meredith with every thrust.

Meredith grabbed onto the headboard of Billy's bed to keep from falling face-first. "Oh fuck," she wailed. Her beautiful massive breasts swung back and forth like an erotic pendulum. Billy kept up a torrid pace. Finally, he placed his feet on the bed, allowing him to squat behind his sister's stupendous ass. This gave him the leverage he needed to jackhammer into her.

"Oh my god, Billyyyyy," she cried out. Her body was on fire. This last orgasm was going to be cosmic.

Billy kept slamming into his sister. He was trying to hold out for as long as he could, but his aching balls were red hot and churning. "I'm going to cum, sis."

"Yes, yes, I'm almost there. Keep fucking me," Meredith pleaded.

Billy erupted so hard inside his sister's ass that his balls hurt.

Meredith could feel her brother's hot cum flooding her ass. Sweat beaded everywhere on her body as her best climax of the night exploded inside her. Her pussy leaked juices that ran down her legs, and her ass clamped around Billy's cock milking his shaft for every last drop of cum. Finally, she released the headboard falling forward on her face. Billy collapsed with her, landing on Meredith's back with his dick still embedded in her ass.

Meredith's head was spinning as she tried to catch her breath. Each of her five orgasms increased in intensity, making the last one a new standard for cumming.

Billy kissed her cheek while grinding his cock inside her ass. "How was that?"

Meredith chuckled breathlessly. "You're the best big brother a sister could ever ask for."

-----------------

Meanwhile, back at the O'Neill's house, Kayla and Mike helped their parents clean up from the party.

"Is there anything else you need help with, Mom?" Kayla asked. "I want to take a shower before bed."

"No, Sweetie," her mother said, throwing some paper plates into the trash. "Go ahead; your brother's outside cleaning up the last of it.

Kayla went downstairs and into the bathroom. She turned on the water to the walk-in shower, pushing the straps of her dress down her shoulders, letting the garment slide off and pool at her feet.

The tepid water felt good on her heated skin. She let the shower cascade over her hair and down her body. She was still a little worked up from Mike's naughty teasing. Her hands ran over her full breasts, tweaking her rosy nipples, making her wanton pussy tingle. Kayla dropped her right hand, letting it glide down her stomach and over the neatly trimmed patch of red pubic hair. Her fingers dipped into her hot muff, sending a feeling of relief to her brain.

"Do you want help with that?" a voice called behind her as she felt hands grab her ass.

Kayla whirled around. "Mike! What are you doing?" she sternly asked in a whispered tone.

Mike was nude. His enormous hard cock bobbed up and down between them. "What does it look like I'm doing?" He stepped forward, grabbing his sister around the waist and pulling her close.

Kayla placed her hands on his chest. "Are you crazy? You're going to get us caught."

Mike leaned in, kissing her. "Relax, they're still cleaning up. They won't even notice," he said, kissing her again.

Kayla pushed him away. "What's gotten into you? First the stunt you pulled at the picnic table, and now this."

Mike pulled her close again. His rigid shaft nestled against her mound and stomach. "You wanted me to be more spontaneous. So that's what I'm trying to do, Dr. Frankenstein."

Kayla giggled. "Yes, so it would seem I have created a monster."