Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had all said goodbye to their parents at home, where they could have privacy for the hugs and tears that ensued. Now it was time for Kayla and Mike to say goodbye to Meredith.

Mike went first, hugging the young woman he had known since they were kids. "I'm going to miss you," he told her. "I'm so used to seeing you every day. It's going to be strange not to. You've been like my second little sister to me. I love you."

Meredith softly cried into his chest, then chuckled. "So that means you fucked both of your sisters?"

Mike laughed while still hugging Meredith. "Yes, I guess so. I think I'll miss your sense of humor the most."

Meredith released the embrace. "And not these?" she said as she grabbed her enormous tits, pushing them together.

Mike stared at her massive cleavage and then smiled. "A close second." They both laughed.

Meredith leaned in and kissed Mike before hugging him again. "I'm going to miss you too. Take good care of her." She looked up at him, tears streamed down her cheeks.

Mike wiped them away. "You know I will."

It was Kayla's turn next. She bear-hugged her best friend. Both of them couldn't hold back as they openly wept while embracing.

"I don't think I can let go," Kayla whispered into Meredith's ear as she cried.

"Nice dress. 'Light and free,' I see," Meredith whispered back.

Kayla smiled while clutching her best friend tight. "I learned from the best."

Meredith tried to smile, but the sadness of the situation was making it complicated. "I don't know what I'm going to do without the both of you. At least you have each other."

Kayla looked into her eyes, "You'll be fine. You're going to swim with Great White Sharks, live on a boat, and travel the Pacific Ocean. I can't wait to hear all about your adventures and stories. I'm going to miss you terribly," Kayla hugged her friend again.

"Me too, Sweetie. Promise me that we'll talk in some form every day."

"I promise. I'm going to do something inappropriate but don't worry, Mike knows what I'm going to do," Kayla whispered in her ear.

Meredith pulled back, looking at her friend. "What are you going to do?"

Kayla wiped the tears from her face, then Meredith's. "This." She leaned in, kissing Meredith. Their lips locked together, moving in unison. Kayla's left hand pressed into Meredith's upper back, while her right grabbed her friend's profound ass cheek making their bodies press together. Meredith melted into her friend's embrace, whimpering in her mouth while they made out.

Mike couldn't help but stare as they French-kissed.

Finally, Kayla broke the kiss. Meredith's eyes slowly opened. "Wow," she breathlessly whispered.

Kayla smiled. "Yeah. There's another one just like that the next time we see each other."

Meredith smiled. "Promises, promises."

"Ms. Wingate," a voice called out over her shoulder. "It's time for us to go."

Meredith caressed Kayla's face. "I've got to go, Sweetie. Talk to you tomorrow."

Kayla placed her hand on Meredith's. "I love you, Meredith Wingate."

Meredith started to tear up again. "I love you too, Kayla O'Neill." Then, she abruptly spun around and headed to her plane.

Kayla went to Mike. He put his arm around his sister while they watched their lifelong friend walk away. Meredith climbed the stairs and paused at the entrance. Looking back, she smiled at the siblings and blew them a kiss before heading into the small plane. They watched the corporate jet taxi down the runway and lift off into the morning sky.

Mike looked at Kayla. "Ready to go?"

She smiled and nodded. "Ready, my love."

They walked hand and hand towards their plane. A flight attendant greeted them. "Mrs. and Mr. O'Neill?" she inquired.

Kayla and Mike looked at each other before Kayla spoke. "Yes, yes, we are."

THE END

1...5678910