Kayla Dominates her Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Kayla blackmails her mom.
2.6k words
4.22
54k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaRekow
AnnaRekow
84 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are aged 18 or over. This story contains blackmail/noncon, incest, and other hard kinks. All events in this story are fantasy.


Kayla was bent over in a dingy bathroom stall. Her black dress was hiked up and pushed down, exposing both her cute butt and small perky tits. She couldn't actually see who was fucking her, the club was quite dark and she was quite drunk. She had been relatively sure he was cute enough. He had grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and was pistoning in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Harder," she moaned. He let out an animalistic grunt and redoubled his efforts. Her firm ass jiggled with every thrust. He gave it a firm smack. Kayla gasped in delight. She could feel his cock pulsing inside of her. With a groan he released inside of her. Kayla smiled, she could feel herself being filled up. He pulled out of her dripping pussy and gave her ass another smack.

"Not bad," he opened up the stall door and walked out. Kayla remained pressed up against the grimy wall, panting, cum dripping out of her freshly used hole.


Kayla stumbled downstairs. She was barefoot, still dressed in her short black clubbing dress. It outlined her tight, slim body, ending just below her ass, barely long enough to even qualify as a dress. Her eyes were bleary, her brain pounding out of her skull. She managed to stagger over to the kitchen, and pour herself a cup of coffee.

"Good morning, Kayla" a terse voice cut through the air. Jennifer, her mother, stood next to the counter, her dirty blonde hair pulled back into a bun, already dressed in her work outfit, a dark blazer, knee length skirt, black stockings and pumps. Despite the modest clothing, her curvy figure was easily distinguishable.

"Could you not be so loud this early in the morning?" Kayla slumped into a chair and sipped her coffee. She grimaced, "It's cold."

"It's already nine AM Kayla" Jennifer crossed her arms.

"So shouldn't you already be at work?" Another sip of cold black coffee.

"I should be. I told them I'd be coming in late today. I wanted to talk to you first."

"Whatever about?" Kayla asked. Jennifer sighed.

"You were out late again, doing God knows what. I heard you come in at three in the morning and pass out. And what on earth are you wearing!" Jennifer exclaimed. Her large chest heaved with every word.

"Mom, relax. I was at the club. It was Thirsty Thursdays, I had to go, it's easy to get the college guys to buy me drinks." Kayla took another sip of coffee and sat back in her chair. Jennifer was furious.

"No daughter of mine is going to be parading herself around for a couple of drinks."

"I do more than parade." Kayla laughed "Oh and speaking of, could you put some more money in my account? My card declined, it was so embarrassing."

"Unbelievable." Jennifer scoffed "You're going to go out and party all night with a bunch of boys, come home after midnight drunk and then ask me for money? You're going to go find a job today.."

"Mom, why?" Kayla whined and sat upright in her chair. Her cute face contorted into a frown. "I know you have enough money from your fancy office job."

"It's not about the money Kayla. I put you through art school with no problems. But you graduated months ago and still haven't gotten a job. It would teach you some discipline, worth ethic, and it would stop you from partying every night. And you don't even help out around the house! I have to work all day and then come home and do all the chores."

"Mom, this is so unfair!" Kayla was practically in tears "I don't want to work some stupid minimum wage job!"

"Kayla, enough. We'll talk more about this when I get home. I'm already late because of you." Jennifer turned and walked out of the kitchen towards the front door. Her fat ass jiggled with every step. "And would it kill you to do the dishes for once?"

"You're such a bitch!" Kayla screamed. Her mother said nothing, and she heard the door slam. Kayla buried her head in her hands. She sat there, seething, shaking.


Kayla was talking to herself in the shower. Soapy water ran down her tight young body. Her long hair pulled back into her back.

"Gonna force me to get some dumb job," Kayla muttered "who does that bitch think she is?" She washed herself, hands running up and down her body. A dangerous spark flashed in her eyes. "I'll put her in her fucking place. I'll find a way" Her hand drifted down to her shaven pussy. She absentmindedly rubbed her clit. She slipped a finger inside, aided by the soapy water and her natural arousal. She began to finger herself, thoughts of revenge over her mother running through her head. Orgasm approached quickly. Though getting fucked that night had excited her, she hadn't actually came. She sped up her tempo, and released a low moan. Pleasure washed through her mind, sending spasms down her body. Kayla took a few deep breaths and pulled her fingers out of her stimulated pussy. She shut the water off.


Having toweled herself off and changed into clothes, Kayla now laid on the couch in her living room, staring at the ceiling.

I need some way out of this, she thought but what can I do? She continued to lie, motionless, running through her options in her head. A thought crept into her head.

Surely mom has something she doesn't want other people to know, something I can leverage. Kayla sat up and got off the couch. She padded upstairs to her mother's bedroom. The door was closed, but not locked. She silently pushed it open. Jennifer's room was immaculate. Bed perfectly made, clothes put away; a world apart from Kayla's own disaster of a room.

"I know you have something somewhere in here, mother." Kayla said aloud. She walked over to the closet and opened the door. A few cardboard boxes lay below rows of clothes on hangers. She opened up the boxes and began to dig through them. Minutes later she got up, frustrated. Nothing but clothes and shoes. She groaned, "Fuck."

Suddenly, she saw it. On top of the shelf, pushed into the back corner. A small grey lockbox.

"How interesting." Kayla smiled. She stood on her toes and strained to reach up to the back of the shelf. She couldn't quite reach the lockbox but she managed to drag it over to the edge and pull it off the shelf. A small lock decorated the front of the box, more for integrity than any actual security. Kayla grabbed the lock, twisted it, and with some effort, forced it open. The contents were revealed to be a single flash drive. "Aren't I lucky? I bet there's all kinds of things on here."

Kayla walked back to her room, sitting down on her bed and opening up her laptop. Plugging in the flash drive, she eagerly awaited to see what kinds of files would pop up. A small collection of video files appeared. There was no thumbnail or title, so Kayla simply clicked on the first video. Loud, wet, sloppy noises started blaring out of the speaker. With a practiced hand, she panickedly reached out and muted her computer. On screen, a woman was expertly sucking a man's penis. Not just any woman. Jennifer, her mother, was deepthroating a man on camera.

Kayla's mouth was open. Her face burned crimson as she stared at the screen. Her mother continued to bob her head up and down, swallowing the entire length of his shaft, occasionally licking his balls. Jennifer was making some outrageous moans, while the man was silent, only his heavy breathing and the occasional whispered "Fuck."

For the third time that day, Kayla's pussy began to moisten. Her face was flushed. She slammed her laptop closed.

"No way. No way!" She opened her laptop back up. It was still her mother, still sucking away. Kayla closed the video and opened up the next one. Her mother again, giving another blowjob, but from a different angle. Kayla wordlessly clicked through the other videos. Jennifer was sucking dick in all of them, in a variety of positions. Kayla let out a veritable cackle "My mom is a blowjob queen!"


Jennifer pulled into the driveway. It had been a long day at work and she wasn't looking forward to dealing with her headache of a daughter right now. She grabbed her purse and headed inside. Almost instantly, she could tell something was out of place. Walking into the kitchen, she saw Kayla seated at the table.

"Welcome home, mother" Kayla flashed her an evil grin.

"Kayla" Jennifer was put off by Kayla's distinct change in demeanor from the morning. "I'm hoping that smile means you were successful in finding a job today."

"Oh, I don't think I'll be getting a job any time soon." Kayla smirked "I didn't find a job today. But I did find this." She pulled out the flash drive and placed it on the table. The blood drained from Jennifer's face.

"W-where did you find that?"

"You left it lying around." Kayla gloated.

"You went through my things?" Jennifer grabbed at the flash drive "Give it back!"

"Not so fast mother!" Kayla snatched it away. "Even if you take this back, I've already copied it to my laptop and my phone!"

"What?" Jennifer paused, eyes wide. "Kayla, I can explain, when your father and I were together we-"

"I don't care why!" Kayla cut her off "What's important is that I have it now. And unless you want everyone to have it you'll do what I say."

"Are you blackmailing me?" Jennifer scoffed. She gave Kayla an incredulous look.

"I'm glad you're so quick on the uptake mom. You're going to continue to deposit money into my account, whenever I ask. And I won't be getting a job either." Kayla had a look of smug confidence plastered across her face.

"You ungrateful little bitch." Jennifer spat "I do so much for you and this is how you repay me?" A dark look crossed Kayla's face.

"Oh yeah, we're also going to have to do some attitude adjustment. You're going to be nice to me. Obedient and respectful." Kayla said "If you don't behave you're going to be punished."

Jennifer was dumbfounded. She couldn't believe Kayla was talking to her like this. She opened her mouth to retort but Kayla held up a finger.

"Actually, we're going to start right now. Since you called me a bitch, your punishment will be..." Kayla hesitated "to strip down naked right here in front of me."

"Kayla you are out of your mind!" Jennifer was shaking. She shot a venomous look at her daughter. "There is no way I'm going to do that!"

"Well I guess I'll just post all those videos online. I'll make sure to email them to your company as well. I'm sure your boss will love them, he's probably fantasized about you doing that to him." Kayla pulled out her phone and began tapping away.

"Wait! Kayla, I'm your mother." Jennifer began. "Don't do this."

"Yeah, and you're being rude to me mom." Kayla didn't look up from her phone. "Either accept the punishment or accept the consequences.

"Alright! Alright." Jennifer shuddered. "If I take off my clothes will you stop?"

"For now." Kayla looked up. "Hurry up, mom."

Jennifer slowly unbuttoned her jacket. Her massive tits pressed themselves against her shirt. She folded her jacket and placed it on the counter. Unbuttoning her shirt, she did the same thing. Jennifer's bust was now only hidden by a plain light blue bra, that was clearly struggling to do the job. Jennifer unzipped her skirt, and began to take off her stockings. She rolled them down her thick thighs, Kayla's eyes followed them down her legs. Her panties were black, nothing sexy, borderline boring. Now in her underwear, Jennifer stopped.

"Is that enough for you Kayla?"

"I said naked, Mom. Get that bra and those panties off." Kayla laughed. She fixed her mom with a cool stare.

They both looked at each other, neither of them saying anything. Finally, Jennifer slowly reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Pulling it off of her, her massive breasts finally burst free. Despite Jennifer's age they had retained their shape quite well, only barely beginning to sag, still mostly perky. Her nipples were just as comparatively large, though they were soft, they still noticeably jutted away from her. Jennifer's face flushed a bright red.

"Damn mom, you have a really nice rack." Kayla patted her own much smaller chest with a look of envy. She hadn't taken her eyes off of Jennifer since she began stripping.

"Kayla, please, could you not commentate while you're forcing me to strip?" Jennifer gave her an exasperated look. Kayla smirked and motioned for her to continue. Jennifer hooked her fingers into her pantyline, and with a deep breath, pulled them down. Jennifer's pussy was quite the opposite from Kayla's shaven one. A bushy patch of blonde hair covered her groin. Stepping out of her panties, Jennifer used one hand to cover up her tits and the other hand to cover up her pussy. "There, I'm naked like you wanted. Happy Kayla?"

"Put your hands behind your head, and spread your legs" Kayla raised her phone. "Smile for the camera mom!"

"Kayla what are you doing?" Jennifer squirmed and refused to drop her hands. Her curvy body jiggled as she yelled.

"Making my own leverage, don't make me have to come up with a second punishment."

Jennifer's reddened face was locked into a scowl, but she moved her hands behind her head. Her legs extended slightly past her shoulders. Kayla went ahead and took a few photos.

"Turn around. I want some pictures from the back."

Jennifer defeatedly turned around. Her ass was huge, a perfect bubble shape. Kayla snapped some more pictures.

"Okay mom, you're done." Kayla was doing her best to hide the fact that she was completely turned on. Her stiff nipples were tenting her shirt. She inflected her voice with an air of command. "I'm going to bed. I expect there to be money in my account tomorrow. And I'll be giving you a few ground rules to follow as well."

"Ungrateful brat." Jennifer had put her hands down and turned around, green eyes shooting emerald daggers into Kayla. Despite the hard face and cold words, it was hard to be intimidated by a woman who had all her assets hanging out.

"You'll pay for that comment tomorrow, mother." Kayla remarked "I told you to be nice to me. Good night." Kayla slowly walked upstairs into her room, locking the door behind her. She collapsed onto her bed.

"Holy shit." Kayla laughed, a series of disbelieving gasps. Adrenaline coursed through her, she was shaking, breathing hard and heavy. She snuck a hand down to her pussy. Her panties were completely damp, soaked through. She ripped off her sweatpants, and peeled her wet panties off of her.

Without hesitation, she plunged two fingers inside of her wet snatch. She furiously finger fucked herself, biting a pillow to keep her moans from escaping. She came within minutes, hips bucking. Her eyes rolled back into her head. She laid there, bottomless and panting. Kayla whispered:

"Oh mom, we're going to have so much fun."

AnnaRekow
AnnaRekow
84 Followers