Kayla Dominates her Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Kayla’s dominion over her mother grows deeper.
2.7k words
4.09
27.4k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaRekow
AnnaRekow
84 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are aged 18 or over. This story contains blackmail/noncon, incest, and other hard kinks. All events in this story are fantasy.


Jennifer awoke to a sudden deluge of cold water hitting her face. Sputtering, she awoke to find her daughter Kayla standing over her with an empty bucket. Her torment had begun early.

"Good morning mother. I checked my account and the money was there just like I asked. Unfortunately the bare minimum isn't going to grant you any special treatment. Your training starts today. You have 5 minutes to meet me in the bathroom." Kayla turned and walked out. Jennifer hadn't even had time to protest her rude awakening. She laid there for a moment before she remembered yesterday's events. Her daughter certainly didn't make idle threats.

Jennifer got out of bed and grabbed a towel out of her closet. Wrapping her now wet hair up in the towel, she also grabbed her bathrobe, which she threw around her curvy body. The robe mercifully concealed her too-small underwear. They had once fit perfectly, but now her breasts spilled out of the top of her bra, and her buttcheeks swallowed the fabric of her panties. Now clad in her cloth armor, she headed towards the bathroom where Kayla awaited.

Kayla was clad in a tiny tank top and boyshorts. She had laid out a towel on the floor of the rather spacious bathroom. She had filled up the bucket with steaming water. A small razor and a can of shaving cream laid on the floor next to it. Kayla was propping up her phone facing the items. She turned to give her mom a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Mother, you made it just in time. Can you guess what you're going to be doing for me?"

"Shaving something?" Jennifer asked. Staring at the razor gave her an uneasy feeling.

"Oh not just shaving something mother. You're going to be shaving your pussy. On camera." Kayla grinned. Her eyes pointedly stared towards Jennifer's nether regions.

"You can take off that fucking robe mother. You knew better than to come in here with that on."

Remembering the violent outburst refusing her daughter had led to, Jennifer obediently took off her robe, revealing her underwear. She once again paused.

"Kayla pl-" Kayla interrupted Jennifer before she could finish her sentence.

"Don't even try pleading or begging your way out of this. While I do like to see you grovel I much prefer the sight of you naked with your legs spread. Get stripping slut!"

Jennifer hung her head and quietly undid her bra. Her large breasts finally pushed outwards, finally freed from their restrictive prison. She pushed her panties down with some effort, having to pull them out from between her cheeks. Jennifer's blonde bushy pubes were on full display. Kayla motioned to the towel.

"Sit down mother. It's obviously been a while since you trimmed that jungle but I'm sure you remember how to shave your own pussy." Jennifer's cheeks reddened at the comment. She sat down anyways, her massive ass squishing out from beneath her. Her knees were touched close, preserving some resemblance of modesty.

"Kayla, I'll shave my... pubic hair if that's what you want. But please not on camera. Please don't make me do that." Jennifer choked. She looked up to Kayla with big watery eyes. Kayla glowered down at her for a moment, then rolled her eyes.

"I suppose I could turn off the camera. This time." Kayla relented. "But then you have to do your next task without complaining."

Jennifer swallowed. Blindly accepting Kayla's demands was what had gotten her into this mess. But she figured there was no better way out of her current situation. She nodded her agreement.

"Alright." Kayla grabbed her phone off the floor and turned to walk out of the bathroom. "I need to set up your next task. Meet me in the living room when you're done."

Kayla bounced out of the bathroom. In a moment, she returned and peeked her head around the doorframe.

"Oh and I forgot to mention, mother, but keeping yourself shaved is now the standard at all times. You don't want to find out what will happen if I find stubble on any part of your body." She flashed her mom a malicious smile and the brunette disappeared again. Jennifer blinked and looked down at the bucket. She slowly picked up the razor.


Washing off the last traces of shaving cream and pubic hair, Jennifer toweled off her freshly shaven crotch. She stood up and emptied the now lukewarm bucket of water into the tub. She had heard something that sounded like furniture moving downstairs. She wasn't particularly thrilled about finding out what Kayla had planned for her, but she decided against keeping her daughter waiting downstairs.

Coming down the stairs into the living room. She found her treadmill had been moved out of the corner and in front of the window. She had bought the treadmill intending to use it after work, but as the fluff around her belly and legs indicated, it had fallen out of use quite some time ago. Kayla was standing next to it, fiddling with what looked like a multitude of clothespins attached to a piece of string. She stopped her task and looked up at Jennifer.

"Ah mother, how nice of you to join me. I think you would look much nicer if you lost a few pounds, don't you agree? And men nowadays prefer a woman to be slim and fit. No one likes a whorish old pig." Kayla taunted her mom.

"How dare you! Kayla I am still your mother and you will treat me with some respect!" Jennifer lashed out, her face reddened from Kayla's barbs. Kayla instantly matched her mother's intensity.

"Shut up bitch! You don't seem to understand the situation. I own you!" Kayla shouted. Her ferocity caught Jennifer off guard. "I could ruin your fucking life at any moment. And you want to fucking talk back to me?"

"Kayla, I was only trying to get you to address me with respect." Jennifer tried to placate her daughter. "I didn't want to disrespect you."

Kayla held her furious gaze. Jennifer started to wilt under the pressure. When Kayla spoke again her voice was low and dangerous.

"I have been nothing but accommodating and lenient towards you. I was trying to make the transfer of power in this household an easy process for you. I see that was a mistake." Kayla said. "You are no longer in charge here, mother. I am. You do what I say when I say. You have no idea how difficult I can make things get for you."

Jennifer swallowed. She suddenly felt especially vulnerable, obvious nudity notwithstanding. She lowered her eyes.

"I understand Kayla. I'll do what you say." She conceded. Her submission changed Kayla's mood in an instant. Her glare disappeared and was replaced by a smile.

"Great! Now, about your workout plan..." Kayla beamed. "Go put some shoes on, you're going to do some jogging."

"In front of the window? Someone could see me!" Jennifer exclaimed. Kayla rolled her eyes.

"It's the morning, mother. No one's out and about except for some dog walkers. Hey, maybe you'll make someone's morning. Don't test my authority again."

Jennifer quickly retrieved a pair of socks and some shoes. She put them on in front of Kayla. Her massive breasts swayed as she wiggled her socks onto her feet. Finally getting her shoes on, she popped up and walked over to the treadmill.

"Hold on, mother." Kayla said. She held up the clothespin and string. "This is getting attached to you while you run. For motivation."

Jennifer didn't have the words to protest. She stood there gaping while Kayla tied the string to the handle of the treadmill.

"These are going to hurt if they come off, so you better not stop running until i let you." Kayla patted her mom's ass. "Get up there so I can put them on you!"

Jennifer got on the treadmill. Kayla began to fasten the clothespins to Jennifer's body, starting with her chest. The clothespins pinched into Jennifer's voluptuous chest, causing her to squeal with pain. Kayla was not gentle, and she was pulling and squeezing her mom's breasts with enthusiasm. The final clothespins on Jennifer's breasts were placed on her nipples. She shrieked in pain. Kayla didn't give her a moment of respite; she fastened clothespins down Jennifer's sides. Jennifer's cheeks reddened as her fluff was pinched. It didn't hurt as bad as her breasts but it wasn't anything close to pleasant. Finally, the moment she had been dreading. Kayla placed clothespins onto her pussy lips. Jennifer gasped, mostly from the shock. Kayla held one final clothespin in her hand and looked up at Jennifer with a smile.

"What do you think mom? Do you want your clit pinched?"

"No! No Kayla please. I'm sorry. I'll be good." Jennifer grimaced through the pain. Kayla tapped the clothespin against her mom's clitoris, causing her to flinch.

"Mmm tell you what. I'll let you get away with it this time, mother, but from now on you address me as Mistress Kayla. And if you don't..." Kayla finished her sentences with another tap. Jennifer flinched again.

"Alright."

"Alright -?"

"Alright Kay- Mistress Kayla." Jennifer hung her head.

"Good girl." Kayla smiled and clipped the final clothespin onto the remaining space of Jennifer's pussy. "I'm going to be controlling the speed of your treadmill. Try to keep the pace, mother."

"Yes Mistress Kayla." Jennifer was surprised at how easily she was conceding control to Kayla. The treadmill started and the lurch sent a wave of pain through her body at the points the clothespins were attached to. Starting out at a slow walk made it bearable, but Jennifer was still quite uncomfortable. Kayla increased the speed to a faster walk. Jennifer quickened her stride, acutely aware of every pin pinching her body. A few minutes passed and the pain began to subside.

"I think you've warmed up enough." Kayla repeatedly tapped the speed button. Jennifer was forced to break out into a trot. Her breasts heaved with every step. The pins flared every time her foot touched the ground. She groaned and moaned with the pain. A sheer layer of sweat began to form on her body.

"How are you already sweating? You only just started running." Kayla looked at her mother with disgust. Jennifer was jiggling- her breasts, her stomach, her ass, her thighs.

"I'm sorry M-mistress Kayla." Jennifer was panting. Her cheeks burned, maybe from the exertion, maybe from the pain, maybe from running naked in front of a window. Thankfully no one had passed by and seen her yet.

"Of course you're sorry. You're a sorry pig. Look at this disgusting chubby body." Kayla's words said one thing but her eyes flashed with excitement. Her pussy was growing damp with arousal.

Kayla increased the treadmill speed to a flat out run. Already winded, Jennifer struggled to keep up with the new speed. Her body was dripping sweat. The clothespins had receded from being a sharp pinch into a dull throbbing pain she could feel everywhere. Jennifer's legs gave out and she fell backwards off the treadmill. The clothespins were caught by the handle and yanked off her body. Jennifer screamed as she fell onto the ground. She curled up on the floor quivering. Tears streamed down her face from pain and relief. Kayla turned off the treadmill and walked over to Jennifer. She dug a toe into her side, causing her to groan.

"That was a good run mother. Unfortunately you only burned 187 calories which isn't even close to our goal for your weight. Get back up there."

Jennifer sobbed.


Kayla had finally let Jennifer off the treadmill. Jennifer was exhausted, and reeked of sweat. She was too tired to protest when Kayla led her to the garage.

"Shoes off mother. Time for your shower."

Jennifer meekly obeyed, not having the strength to resist. Kayla unfurled a hose from the corner of the garage. It was only then Jennifer was aware of what was happening. Cold water splashed into her naked body. Jennifer screeched as Kayla sprayed her nude breasts and pussy.

"Turn around mother! We need to wash out that slutty ass." Kayla yelled, not letting up with the hose. Jennifer turned. She clenched up as water hit her back.

"Pull those cheeks open! Show me that dirty asshole, bitch!" Kayla laughed. Jennifer sobbed and pulled apart her massive cheeks. Water jetted onto her anus, causing her to groan. Finally, Kayla relented. The water shut off. Jennifer stood there naked, shivering, water dripping down from all parts of her. Kayla threw her a too small washcloth.

"Dry off before you get back inside the house mother. You need to be clean for dinner time." Kayla said.

"Yes Mistress Kayla." Jennifer toweled her body off with some effort. Kayla watched as Jennifer's tits hung and jiggled with the movements of her arms as she dried her legs. Jennifer finished drying off and Kayla led her into the kitchen. She opened up the pantry and pulled out some store brand cereal and a bowl. She poured the cereal and set the bowl on the floor.

"Dinner is served!" Kayla gestured to the cereal. Jennifer gave her a quizzical look and bent over to pick up the bowl. Kayla kicked her hand away.

"Ahh! Kay- Mistress Kayla! What was that for?" Jennifer exclaimed as she rubbed her injured hand.

"You're my bitch, right? Bitches don't use hands. They eat off the floor like the bitches they are." Kayla crossed her arms under her small breasts.

"I don't want to do that Mistress Kayla." Jennifer swallowed and met Kayla's eyes. She was met with a coy smile and an unreadable gaze.

"That's fine, mother. But then you won't eat. Oh well, I guess you could lose a few pounds anyways, right?" Kayla needled her mother's stomach. Jennifer winced. She gave the bowl a long look and slowly dropped down to her knees. She looked up and looked at Kayla again. Kayla gave her a nod. Jennifer closed her eyes and ate from the bowl. The cereal was dry and crunchy. It seemed to steal the moisture out of Jennifer's mouth. Her efforts to chew were interrupted by Kayla placing her foot on her head and driving Jennifer's head into the bowl.

"We didn't have any dog food, but you can buy some, right mother?" Kayla ground Jennifer's head further down into the bowl. Jennifer choked. "Keep eating, bitch. I'm going to go over some ground rules for you in my house."

"First, in addition to calling me Mistress Kayla, you will regularly put money into my bank account. If I ask for more, you will ask how much."

Jennifer grunted.

"You will remain naked in the house. The only time you will have clothes on is if you are going to work or if I tell you to." Kayla continued.

Jennifer groaned.

"You will eat all your meals off the floor. You will use the treadmill for at least one hour a day, naked of course. You will then ask me to wash you off with the hose in the garage. You will not use the shower."

Jennifer tried to protest but Kayla kept talking.

"For now I will allow you to sleep in your bed. If you follow the rules I will give you more privileges. If you break them, I will punish you. Do not test me, mother." Kayla finally let her foot off Jennifer's head. Jennifer gasped for breath.

"I'm going out. I have some things I want to buy. Oh don't give me that look, mother. Some of those things are for you!" Kayla gave her mom an evil smile. "I'll be taking your purse, and your car. Ciao!"

Jennifer barely had time to respond before Kayla left the house. The sound of the door slamming was the only thing accompanying Jennifer, who was still kneeling naked on the floor.

AnnaRekow
AnnaRekow
84 Followers