All Comments on 'Kayla - It Begins'

by CeeeEsss

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Superb

Superb writing and storytelling. We need more info and I am sure we will get it in chapter two. What is the age difference between Kayla and Jewel?

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Very good!

I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great begining

looking forward to the continuation of the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good start

nicely written. but will it end like the author's other stories? i hope not, but the author seems to like 'martyr' type endings.

Southwest_FlyerSouthwest_Flyerover 15 years ago
Great start

I look forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done, wonderful craftsmanship.

Really enjoying the story.

MetzovMetzovover 15 years ago
Great start

I noticed this story had a red H next to it this morning before I read it. When I finished I noticed it was gone. I don't think the story changed for the worst while I was reading it, And I've noticed that happening before in this category. I'm starting to think someone is using multiple logins to knock stories they don't like in LW's.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
To good start

Kayla is plotting a double murder so I do not believe the ending will be as any of CeeeEsss other stories. Let the author tell the story and if you don't like the ending then say something. I have no problem saying exactly what I think about a story and this one is good, really good. I will wait for the ending and not anticipate or expect a certain ending. Give the author a chance you may be surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very well written

but to tell you the truth I'm not im the same line like the others so far. if this would be a circle for ambitious crime story writers I would have given you all points. but this is literotica and I have had the pleasure to read 4 pages without one scene that was erotic. therfore 50 points for excellent stile good plot but as my teachers always told me in school: If the task was to write about football you can write as good as you want if you write about sailing your not going to pass the test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good beginning

This Story is getting interesting. Keep up a good pace to the story. Not too many side issues. Your are a very good story writer. RAG

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
intrigue mystery, and sex, what else do you need

The Author has a good start for a sexy mystery story.I hope that he gives Wendell a set of balls, instead of making him a wimpy cuckold eunuch, as most of these stories do.The author has shown the ability to write a story that leaves you wondering what will come next, and I'm interested to find out what happens to poor Wendell and Patrice. thanks for the good suspense story.....Rich

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Good start!

You write well. I do not understand what the ending has to do with the quality of the story. It is either well done or not.

The question of whether you want one ending or another does not change the quality of the work.

<P>

Thanks to the Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Obvious and predictable and decent

How do you marry someone as the love of your life and know NOTHING about her family? How can they plan to have kids and not worry about such things as genes and possible other birth defects issues etc????

<br></br>

<br></br>

Its obvious Jewel is Kayle' mother... and she is the illegitimate daughter of Driscoll. How

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
This Author Knows How to Start A Story Strong !

Can't write anymore. Rushing to pt.2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Foreshadowing is awfully heavy

IMO, it's too obvious what Kayla's up to. Maybe it would be obvious anyway, since the story is posted it "Loving wives", but there are a bunch of clues that tip off the reader, even if they wouldn't realistically tip off the husband. And any time a wife refers to the couple's child as "your brat", unless the child just did something naughty, she's all but unredeemable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very, very well crafted

While some of the story can be assumed ('Kaye / Kayla' for instance) it is such a good read that I am just enjoying the ride.

Well above par for an LW story. In fact, from what I've read thus far, I'd enjoy sitting in a theatre and watching it.

Can't wait to finish it up... and Yay!... I've found another author that transcends the genre... that is quality... and that is also no wimp (I can't stand wimps... a small character flaw of mine).

5 stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mindless drivel !

Nuff said. "1*" .

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
What a great 5* start

There are so many plot elements here I can't wait for the next part. You certainly generated excitement for the sequel.

When I got to the end of this part I almost expected a dissociated voice to come on saying; "We'll be back. But first a word from our sponsor." :^)

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Potential here

Don't let this one die on the vine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous