Kayla - Superior Black Teen

Story Info
White coach gets destroyed by black teen.
4.5k words
4.38
12.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian was a typical mid 50s white male. Slightly overweight from lack of self control. He had achieved nothing in life and had just gone through the motions. On the suggestion of a friend, Brian had recently started coaching a female volleyball team from a poorer area, volunteering his time as the school could not afford a coach. It was just something to kill time with and he was not really invested in it. That is until last week.

Kayla signed up for the team and immediately showed high potential and stood out among the rest of the team. She had toned long-limbed grace whenever she moved and the power and stamina she had showed that she was a cut above the rest. Kayla was 6.5 feet tall without shoes on, her skin was dark tanned and so marble smooth that she glowed while perspiring during training.

Kayla finished her warm up and was starting to take off her tracksuit pants while Brian's eyes were glued to her. He was always awestruck by the firm, round, muscles power of her butt. Kayla's butt had the grace, energy and haughtiness of being a superior being, she walked around in the knowledge that all eyes were always on her, as they should be. Her fleshy butt cheeks jutted wonderfully from her lower back as only the ass of a fit healthy young black girl can have. Kayla's globes moved mesmerizingly in her volleyball shorts, the fabric hugging her cheeks so tightly that one wonders how she even got them on in the first place. The team started their training program and soon Kayla was glistening in sweat as usual.

Kayla was in a position near Brian, she placed a finger through her shorts and wiggled a wedgie that had formed. Her finger caused a smacking sound from pulling the material free between her cheeks and she continued on not aware of the damage it did to Brian who felt his cock stir in his pants.

Brian imaginged kneeling behind Kayla and pushing his face into that divine sweaty ass crack and inhaling her scent while cradling those legs. Those legs! Long and powerful thighs with firm shapely calves that can cause damage to any grown man's minds. He decided to risk it today, finally unable to control himself.

'Do another 15 more rounds and warm down, I will be back out shortly!' He shouted to the team and quickly hurried out from the hall. The team thought it was weird as he had never left them by themselves but just shrugged and carried on thinking he had an urgent matter.

Not Kayla though.

'Surely not.' Kayla thought to herself, a sly smile forming on her lips as she remembered what she did in front of him earlier. She knew the effect she had on the boys and grown men like him were no exceptions. Kayla said she needed to use the bathroom and excused herself as well.

Kayla stepped quietly towards the girls' changing room, hearing a sound which confirmed her suspicions. It was a sound that the nerds at her school made unconsciously whenever she interacted with them. Kayla took a peek into the changing room and almost giggled out loud.

Brian was sitting on the bench, his shorts had been pulled down to his ankles. A tiny 3 inch pecker was shown on display and he was beating on it furiously with 3 fingers as that was all that was needed, every downward thrust hit his balls with a clap almost as if it was a dick slamming into a vagina. His cock was stiff and had an almost red head that was jerked raw with Brian's pumping. Brian had his other hand to his face and Kayla noticed her pink panties in them, he was huffing on them. As he started to thrash more and more, Brian took deeper and deeper breaths into her panties as he inhaled deeply with his nose and mouth.

'Oh Kayla, oh Kayla, oh my god Kayla, Kayla, Kayla...' Brian was murmuring and panting before he suddenly grunted and his whole body shook as tiny streams of cum shot out.

Kayla quickly tip-toed back up before making a loud slam on a door just outside the changing room and walked noisily into the changing room. She was delighted that she had ruined his post orgasm enjoyment as she saw him all flushed and red. He had quickly thrown her panties back into her locker and pulled up his shorts without cleaning himself causing him to be sitting on his own cum with a little stain growing on his shorts. Kayla felt the familiar hot, throbbing in her pussy as it got wet and sticky as she walked over to Brian.

'Are you alright Brian?' Kayla asked, behaving like a good little school girl showing concern to the male teacher in front of her.

'Er, yes, yes, Kayla I am fine.' Brian shifted uncomfortably clearly unease with the situation he is in.

'I thought I heard moaning and grunting as I came in and I thought someone had fallen and was in pain.' Kayla said. 'Oh, by the way, what are you doing in the girls' changing room?' Kayla innocently asked while looking down at him with an innocent expression.

'Oh, I erm didn't feel right and something came over me, so I erm, came in here to sit down.' Brian hurriedly lied.

Oh yes, something did certainly come, Kayla thought evilly.

'Well, I hope you are feeling better?' Kayla peered down at him with her dark brown eyes watching him shrink under her gaze.

'Yes, yes much better erm, thank you.' Brian said, lowering his gaze, unable to maintain eye contact for long.

'Well, that's good then' Kayla beamed, she was getting hotter in her lower abdomen by the second. She lifted her leg and placed it on the bench just beside where Brian was sitting. She laughed inwardly as she watched his eyes widen as he tried his hardest to not stare at her pelvic area. Her sweaty scent must be driving him insane!

'I had to come in to get a change of socks, mine must be wet with sweat as I almost slipped!' Kayla took her shoe out and slipped her finger into her sock and began dragging it down.

Brian's eyes were like saucers as he stared at her shorts before looking down at her foot on the bench, he was in dangerous territory and had no idea where to look to avoid any potential trouble. He was starting to breathe a little heavily and knew he had to get out soon but somehow he knew that this place was where he wanted to be right now.

Kayla smirked as she slipped her sock off and plod it on the bench beside her coach, the sock hit the surface with a splat letting him know that it was full of sweat. She brought her leg down and walked to her locker, bending down to go through her bag looking for a change, she peered back and saw that her coach was fixated on her sock beside him and had reached out to touch it.

'Oh, you are still here? I am going to change.' Kayla turned as she slammed her locker shut. She saw him jerk his fingers away from her damp sock as he turned redder.

'Erm, yes, yes I am leaving, I feel much better.' Brian stood up clumsily and hurried out, once he was in the hallway he brought his trembling hand to his lips and tasted the dampness of his fingers where he touched Kayla's sock. He felt his cock starting to stir in his shorts again and whimpered as he knew he needed to get another fix. And soon.

Brian found himself standing in front of Kayla's apartment door, he knocked nervously and waited. He had volunteered to drive her to a school after party during one of the post training sessions when the girls were talking about transportation, Kayla mentioned that she would not be attending as she lived too far away and Brian volunteered to drop her off without hesitation. The door opened and he almost dropped to his knees in awe.

Kayla was wearing a white figure hugging dress and 6 inch heels. She smiled at the effect that she had on Brian and motioned him to come in.

'My mom isn't home this evening, she is at work.' Kayla tossed her hair back and swept it into a ponytail revealing her smooth dark neck as she walked back knowing that Brian was ogling at her.

Brian was lost in her beauty and the aura that was just emitting from her physical presence. The way her round toned buttocks pushed against the tight fabric of her dress, each of her pert cheeks seemed to pulse with each step she took. The muscles of her long smooth legs flexed and relaxed in rhythm as she walked ahead of Brain into the living room. Kayla's potent and raw sexual allure was a tangible presence itself.

'How are you this evening, are you all ready?' Brian asked in nervousness as he tried to break free of all his impure thoughts.

Kayla stopped and suddenly spun towards him, because of her heels she towered over him forcing him to tilt his neck up to look her in the eyes. Her perfect features with her full succulent lips was a clear example of a perfect specimen and Brian found himself slightly shaking as he tried not to break eye contact.

'I don't know, should I change? I feel like my muscles are making me too masculine in this dress.' Kayla took a step back and hitched up her already short dress to reveal more of her magnificent thighs.

'E-er no, no way Kayla.' Brian stammered as he tried to take his eyes off her thighs but he just could not bear to do so.

'Do you think I am pretty? With this fit? I don't look too muscly right?' Kayla flexed her leg as she turned her foot to show the definition on her calf, her white pedicure toes in the heel made her leg look like something that was carved from a greek goddess statue.

'No way! You look gorgeous!' Brian blurted out, he realised that he put too much passion into his words as soon as it came out.

'I am gorgeous? Do you think I am sexy?' Kayla asked in her most alluring voice, taking a step towards him to tower over him.

Kayla had him at a cross word and she could see the little man beneath her struggle internally, she could see the thoughts of rational flying out the window and saw his posture break.

'You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen!' Brian said excitedly, staring at Kayla's beautifully displayed legs.

'Woman? But I am only a girl, how can a school girl like me be the sexiest woman you have ever seen? I think you are just saying that to please me.' teased Kayla as she drawn out the word 'school girl'.

'N-n-no! I really think you are stunning! And sexy!' Brian stammered out.

'But how can I believe you? In school, I have seen that when a boy likes a girl then his thing will get big and hard.' Kayla, pretending to be innocent, reached out with a perfectly manicured finger and touched his crotch dragging her fingernail from the bottom of his crotch to the top causing a tiny squeal from him.

'Oooooh, you really do like me, don't you?' Kayla's fingernail continued dragging across his fully engorged hard on as she watched his face turn red.

'Y-y-y-y-yes!' Brian struggled with his answer as he was applying all his self control to not lose his composure.

'Would you like to kiss me then Brian?' Kayla dropped her tone, low and husky that was charged with sexuality.

Brian in response leaned forward with his eyes closed not believing his luck. He placed his hand on Kayla's lovely curved hip and hoped to meet her wonderful succulent lips.

SMACK! Kayla's hand contacted his cheek with a resounding slap that had so much force it threw him off his feet and onto his knees. A clear imprint of her hand on his cheek.

'I said WOULD you like to kiss me, I didn't say you could! And I most certainly did not allow you to touch me, you disgusting old pervert. You sick disgusting shit!' Kayla yelled at him.

Brian looked up from his knees, his hand holding in cheek in shock, he was stunned with the force from her blow. What was happening? How could he have mis-read the situation so badly? Brian was reeling from the power of her slap and her outburst.

'Oh Brian, I know you didn't mean to get me all upset. Let's kiss and make up?' Kayla suddenly smiled down at him like a predator looking at a prey.

'E-e-er yeah that would be lovely.' Brian was confused and disoriented as he tried to get to his feet.

'No no no stay on your knees, you belong there! I am your young superior ebony goddess and I will be treated like one. Do you understand me?' Kayla cooed in a sweet but menacing voice.

'Er er er yes Kayla.' Brian managed to stammer out but his leg betrayed him as he got off one knee.

'What part of you on your knees don't you understand, you stupid fat white cunt?' Kayla brought her perfect leg up and snapped it sharply at Brian's unsuspecting balls, dropping him back on the floor on his knees as he grabbed his crotch in agony.

'From now on, you will address me as hmm let me see Miss Kayla, I like the idea of your old white ass addressing me that way. Do you understand dumb-ass?' Kayla smirked.

Brian could not speak as he was dealing with the pain.

'I. Said. Do. You. Understand?' Kayla's tone lowered dangerously as she brought her leg back a little prepping for a second kick.

'Y-yes Miss Kayla!' Brian choked out through the pain as he saw her taking that dangerous posture.

'Good! Now kiss and make up, but this time. Properly.' Kayla relaxed her posture, her voice level and enticing again. She brought her leg forward showing her white pedicure toes.

Brian got to his knees still shaking a little from the delicious agony. Delicious agony? Why did he think of it in that way? The answer was obvious. It was because she had caused it. It was a gift from HER. He shuffled forward on his knees and lowered his head to plant a kiss on her perfect toes. A long moan escaped him as he surrendered himself to the moment.

Kayla moved her foot back and turned her back to him and slightly bent forward from the waist to reveal her wonderful butt in that tight white dress.

Brian moved forward as if being pulled forward by an unseen force, he stretched his neck forward to plant a kiss on that blessed globe with the awe and reverence it deserved but was stopped short with her laugh.

'Oh no Brian, that's way too advanced for a white boy like you!' Kayla snapped her fingers in front of him to gather his attention before pointing her with her finger directing his attention back down. She had slightly raised her left foot, presenting him with the bottom sole of her heel.

Brian went back down, closing his eyes he placed his lips on the leather. His tongue snaked out and began lapping it, he was in heaven and was determined to savour every moment. Kayla scraped her heel across his eager tongue.

'That's enough. It's decision time Brian. I am going to leave the room and finish getting ready. When I come back you will either be gone from here or you will be kneeling on all fours, naked and waiting for me.' Kayla stood back while his tongue lapped in the air seeking her sole.

'Know this, if you decide to leave you will never show your face up to our practice again. You will never see me or the girls again. If you stay, you will become a slave, a plaything and object. Just another white boy that is obsessed with me and will do anything I ask.' Kayla turned on her heel and confidently strode away.

Despite his humiliation situation, Brian could not help but look at her divine swaying ass as she walked out. His mind was in conflict, common sense told him to get out and let it just be a memory, however his primal desire wanted to abase and submit to the young black Goddess. It was what he always wanted deep down, to serve. His body moved on his own accord, he looked down and could already see himself undress as his body pushed his pants down revealing his very erect and hard cock. He had never felt this excited as his heart hammered in his chest. He threw his pile of clothes in the corner and got on all fours and waited. Waiting for the young black Goddess to return to claim him.

Brian heard the evocative sound of her high heels clicking after a long suspenseful wait and shivered as he knew his fate was sealed.

'Ah, what a good white boy.' Kayla purred, she was unsurprised at the outcome, she walked up behind him watching his fat body tremble.

'Let's see if this plaything can be played under stressful conditions.' Kayla said.

The next thing Brian knew was shock and intense pain as Kayla's high heel connected with his dangling balls. He struggled to remain on all fours as he tried not curl into a ball on the ground.

'Thank me.' Kayla stated in a casual way as if she was commenting on the weather.

'T-t-thank you Miss Kayla.' Brian gasped out as he struggled to hold his position.

'Not bad white boy.' Kayla said soothingly, she slipped her smooth fingers between his legs drawing a gasp as she gently stroked his abused nuts. She circled his ballsack with her finger and pulled them towards her, drawing her other hand back. She slammed her other palm into his sack mashing his nuts in between her hands. Hearing his howl of pain brought a sadistic delight to her, she felt her lower abdomen getting warm. She felt his manhood between her hands knowing that she could crush it easily, she knew her hold on him was absolute when she saw his legs quivering yet maintaining his posture so as to please her.

Despite the acute pain and ache which threatened Brian to throw up the contents in his stomach, his cock was strained and throbbed, never losing its hardness. Kayla who had flattened his sack on her palm was once again with her fingers running gentle ministations across his balls. Brian's body which was shaking in pain slowly soothe away with Kayla's playful fingers.

Kayla stopped her gentle rubbing and her long dark fingers wrapped around his balls again and pulled his scrotum tight, she giggled as she saw his body tensed up and he let out a whimper, expecting the same action again. This time she used a thin rope and tugging Brian's balls back, she loped a knot around his sack and across it, causing his 2 balls to part obviously. She loped a few rounds at his base to separate his balls from his cock. She then pulled on the string and added a few twists to tighten the separation of his balls so each side was taut and fully exposed.

It was obviously discomforting but Brian was overwhelmed with the sheer exposure and vulnerability being in front of his young ebony queen. Each touch of hers causes his consciousness to become heightened as his view on the world shrank. It was a sexual thrill unlike any other and it kept building with each throb. Brian's cock started twitching increasingly as if it would explode soon.

Sensing his impending hands free orgasm and as much as she wanted to watch him explode without any sort of friction being applied to his cock, Kayla was not done with him yet. She flicked one of his balls with her long manicured fingers. The taut exposure of his separated ball met the force of her finger and he felt the amplified damage as the sharp pain suddenly shot through him as one of his legs almost gave way to the impact.

'T-t-thank you Miss Kayla.' Brian coughed out, so over aroused that the pain was translated to more sexual signals.

'I bet you like to kiss my beautiful booty don't you white boy? I have seen you staring at our asses during practices you sick white fuck.' Kayla started flicking his exposed ball, with less force but enough to cause massive amounts of dull pain.

'Y-yes please Miss Kayla, I would love to kiss your ass!' Brian shook with pain as her flicking caused short sharp pains to shoot up his stomach.

'My ass? Just my ass? I have seen you perv-ing at all of us during practices, especially when we stretch, do you mean you want to kiss all of our asses?' Kayla increased her flicking and watched him squirm in pain.

'Just your ass Miss Kayla! O-o-only yours! Yours is the best!' Brian pain threshold was finally at breaking point and his body was unconsciously trying to get away from the ebony queen that was causing the damage.

Kayla tied and hooked a rope to his knotted scrotum and slowly walked around his kneeling form. He was truly intoxicated by her and started at the sway of her hips, the clear jut of her ass that was revealed in that tight dress. The click of her heels as she walked back several steps as she reached the table and leaned on it, revealing more of her delicious booty.

12