Kayla - Superior Black Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come and give it a little kiss, white boy.' Kayla called out in her girly voice.

Brian scampared eagerly across the room on all fours. Nothing mattered in that moment other than planting a kiss on her beautiful ass. Just as he came an arms length away from his goal, the knot around his scrotum bit deep into his sack and he was halted. Immediate pain shot through his balls and he looked back and saw that Miss Kayla had tied one end of the rope on a kettlebell anchoring it. He groaned in frustration and in pain as he was so close to his goal.

'Come on, come on don't give up now.' Kayla teased.

Brian realised that although his balls were anchored to that weight, it was still moveable. Heavy but it could be moved. He eased himself forward, feeling the strain. He felt his balls being stretched tight but taking a look at Miss Kayla's long smooth dark legs in that white dress showing off her glorious booty was enough to re-energised him. He began inching forward slowly with the weight scraping the floor behind him. The pain was excruciating but Brian was too far gone under the young ebony queen's spell. Everything was a sexual signal to him and the more pain and effort he expended, the greater the display of devotion he was showing to her. He was enduring it just because it pleased Miss Kayla.

Kayla let him strain and struggle slowly towards her. What a pathetic specimen. She wiggled her ass a little to give him some encouragement watching him pant and shake in pain as he pulled himself forward. She wondered what the girls in the volleyball team would think if they saw their coach making such a ridiculous scene of himself. All men were perverts! Especially this fat white male in front of her!

Brian was nearly there and he gave a greater effort dragging the heavy weight forward with his badly stretched out scrotum. The prize was right there, he closed his eyes and put in one last burst dragging the heavy load along. He felt his nose brush against a soft fabric and with delight he took in a huge breath. He inhaled deeply with every fibre of his being to commit the moment to memory. Miss Kayla's fresh young scent was imprinted in his memory forever.

He looked up with unfeigned adoration of his newly found place into the dark mocking eyes of Miss Kayla. This was where he belonged, he closed his eyes again and took another deep breath, loss in his blissful reverie.

Kayla was filled with sadistic glee, she was thinking about the bigger picture knowing that she has him wrapped completely around her finger. The usual weak kneed boys in her school have always been too ashamed and would always run when she showed a little of her dominant side. But not this fat pig, the groundwork was already well laid and she just had to come along and take what was hers. Kayla was getting wet between her legs, just thinking about the plans she had for this new pervert that was way under her spell. One thing she loved most was to crush the egos of males, especially those of inferior quality, pathetic white men like him. The type of guys who would inevitably succumb to their desires and humiliate and degrade themselves giving in to superior girls like her just in the hopes of bedding them. Ha! That would never happen!

Kayla slipped her finger through the high parting of her dress and ran her index finger down the crack of her butt to draw out her thong a little.

'Oops, it's just a little uncomfortable down there.' Kayla removed her finger and her thong snapped back into place, enjoying the effect she had on him as he slipped further downhill.

'Now. Let's end this shall we, I have a party to go to.' Kayla mused as she held her finger under his nose.

'Sniff.'

Brian took a deep breath and caught her natural scent deep in his nostrils. A chain reaction started and his lower body started spasming, he let out a deep groan as his dick suddenly ejaculated with all the pent up force that it had gone through as soon as he entered the apartment. He screamed in pain as the contractions pulled on the tight rope around his sack that was anchored down, threatening permanent damage. But throughout all this, his nose always stayed at her perfect manicured finger. Inhaling the sweet aroma of his ebony owner, the pure pleasure of it all. When his orgasm finally died away, his body gave out from exhaustion and he slumped to the ground in exhaustion, wheezing and panting still lost in the afterglow of what just happened.

Kayla looked down at him, he was going to be all hers. Oh she was going to destroy this one so badly that he would not have a shred of dignity or masculinity left at the end. His perverted fantasies would not play out like he hoped, she was going to strip everything from him.

12