Kayla's Dilemma Pt. 01

Story Info
Kayla Isaacs gets a modeling job and learns about herself!
3.7k words
4.7
25.9k
52
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers

Kayla Isaacs didn't know what to do - she needed money, and her husband was out of town - and he only got paid once a month, into the bank account she had control of. Well, that was accurate - the problem was, she had spent the money a bit too quickly.

At least she had most of the bills paid, but she was out of cash. Of course, she could have just gone and gotten a job - her husband Bob told her to do that all the time! But that seemed so, well, like something she didn't want to do.

A girlfriend had told her to look for local modeling jobs; Kayla didn't think she was that pretty, but most of her friends did, and men did seem to stare at her, especially when she was wearing something sexy.

Her husband said those outfits were slutty, but he seemed to enjoy it when she wore them as well.

Kayla was about 5'4", with a well toned but curvy body - her hips and ass were superb, and her waist and belly flowed smoothly to her firm, round coconut sized breasts. She had an oval face with a perpetually innocent expression, and light brown hair shot through with blond streaks that curled past her slim shoulders.

She found a couple of interesting leads, and went with StoneForge Modeling - he sounded like the nicest guy.

She decided to have a few drinks for courage - she had never done anything like this! Then she dressed in her sluttiest outfit, a tight, zip up dress that clung to her every curve, and set out for the meeting.

It was not really what she expected - it was in a rather shoddy section of town, but the office building was quite nice, and the agency seemed to occupy almost half of the floor, from what she could gather. She felt rather cheap; the secretary was quite good looking, but dressed very conservatively.

"Hi Kayla, I am Isaac, this is my agency," a tall, handsome man entered the room - he was older, with graying hair and an easy smile.

"Oh! Oh my, I'm Kayla Isaacs," she stammered as his hand enveloped hers. She felt herself blushing as he studied her openly. "It's kind of a coincidence your name is the same as my last name!"

"That's a wonderful dress, Kayla - come this way and we'll talk," he smiled, and she walked down the hallway with him - it felt perfectly natural for his arm to go around her and his hand curve onto her well rounded hip.

He led her into a large open area, and sat her down on a long, low couch. "This is Chris," he said, waving at a guy who was walking up a far corner of the giant room. He carried a large box, which she quickly realized were video cameras. Two more guys appeared, dressed rather roughly and carrying loads of gear.

She looked around her with wide eyes - "It's OK dear, all this is standard procedure, we'll explain the paperwork in a bit - you are a very beautiful girl, you know."

"Umm, I - I'm not sure, I guess," she stammered, suddenly very nervous for some reason. Most of the men were ignoring her as they set up the equipment. Isaac took a phone call and barked orders occasionally.

The - secretary? Kayla wasn't sure. The woman was beautiful, much slimmer than Kayla was and seemed to float among them, directing other people to deliver drinks or lay food on certain tables. During this time, Isaac talked to her, or Chris, or a few others she couldn't name.

"Jenn will help you read this," Isaac smiled at her, and the woman handed her a clipboard with the small stickers where she was supposed to sign and put her initials; she barely listened to the woman explaining the contract, and finished signing.

Chris smiled at her and brought her a drink, then sat down next to her. He also complimented her on her dress while staring directly at her heaving, perfect tits which were showed off excellently by the tight little dress.

Kayla blushed deeply, and looked around at the guys setting up video cameras. Isaac was still on the phone. She finished her drink,and told herself she had better slow down, she was getting quite tipsy!

"Are these pantyhose or stockings?" Chris asked as another good looking young man brought her a second drink. She shivered as Chris' big, hot hand slipped onto her thigh just above her knee.

"Umm, they're stockings, it's a new kind I am trying," she smiled tremulously as he began rubbing her thigh slightly. She wished he would stop but did not tell him to or try to push him away.

"Umm, why are there video cameras?" she finally asked shyly.

Isaac sat down on the other side of her, and smiled at her widely: "We videotape all our interviews, it is part of the Stoneforge method, that way when some of the models get big we have got some good video footage."

She nodded - that made sense. Chis' hand was still on her thigh, still lazily rubbing from her knee up to her mid thigh, and the feel of his hand was sending shivers through her curvy body and was, she had to admit, making her stubby thick nipples grow harder and harder.

They talked about modeling as some of the guys set up some lights, then a photographer was there, taking pictures of her as she talked to Chris and Isaac for the next half hour. She took another drink, and when Isaac offered her a line of coke she agreed without thought - she had not done any of this stuff since she had been in college!

"Usually it takes a few weeks once we do an initial shoot to start getting you paying gigs, but we had a model back out today, and if the trial shoot goes well we could use you in some couples modeling."

"Umm, couples?" Kayla said, and watched as Isaac drew a couple more lines of coke. God, Kayla thought, Bob would be so mad at me, he would probably tell me these guys were trying to take advantage of her!

"Oh, that just means you would be on camera with another person, in this case a man," Chris said - Isaac was on his phone again. "Umm, yeah, I guess that would be OK" Kayla said.

"Are you OK doing swimwear and lingerie ads?" Chris asked.

Kayla bit her full lower lip, blushing again, and nodded.

"Cool, well, lets start with what you are wearing now - that really is a great dress, the fabric looks great too," he said, and rubbed her back and hip. A small shiver raced through Kayla as his hand lingered on her hip and gave it a familiar squeeze.

She accidentally fell forward a little - she really was tipsy now! and the tips of her large, firm tits pressed into his muscular torso.

"Ohn, umm, sorry, Chris," she said, blushing softly.

"Hey, that's OK babe, no worries," he smiled down at her.

"Is she good with couples?" Isaac asked, walking up.

"I sure am sir!" Kayla said brightly.

"OK, Carl is going to be your other model, we are looking for a sexy shoot for a modern woman's magazine, and if I can sell some other images and video you will get a cut of them as well. It pays five hundred for what will be about three hours worth of work."

"Oh, that's great!" Kayla said.

"OK, tell you what, you have great taste, so we'll just roll with your dress. Jenn, take Kayla to the makeup room and get her fixed up please, and we'll get everything ready out here dear."

Jenn fussed over her, and fed her a few more drinks and a couple more lines of coke, then did a quick blow-out on her hair. When she looked in the mirror she couldn't believe the difference - she looked like some high class movie actress or model, with large smoky eyes and glistening pink lips. Jenn reached up and cupped her big, firm tits through the thin tight dress.

"These things are massive, they look beautiful, don't worry Dear I am just adjusting how they are sitting in your dress."

"Ohn, uhnnnn, ummmm, of course," Kayla stammered as Jenn casually lifted and rolled her large breasts, adjusting them so that even more of her cleavage was being shown off. Kayla was staring down at the gorgeous woman's hands in a daze, her mouth hanging open as Jenn pinched and twisted her stiff, plump nipples.

Pulses of lust began to seep out of her sensitive breasts and she could not stop a long, soft moan. Jenn smiled at her devilishly, and a delicious little shudder raced through Kayla.

Then she was walking back out to the photo shoot area, her mouth suddenly dry and her heart beating heavily. There was a big handsome guy in swim trunks there now, at least 6'4" with close shorn hair and a cut, muscular body. She shook his hand, which seemed huge.

They had her put some 4" heels on, and turned the lights up a bit - it was a simple set, with a large chaise, and then Chris was directing them where to stand. The first hour were just very casual poses; occasionally her co-model put his hands on her shoulders or hips.

She bit her lip when she noticed a growing bulge in his swim trunks, and then Chris was telling them to stand face to face like they were going to kiss.

"OK, Kayla, put your hands on his shoulders, Carl, grab her hips and pull her right up against you. Kayla, keep the top half of your body leaned back a bit, yes, just like that!"

Kayla discovered that the heels put her crotch at almost the same height his was, and she could instantly feel his growing cock bulge against her pussy through the thin dress and panties.

They stood like that for several minutes as the photographer kept on shooting. Kayla bit her lower lip again and tried not to pant to heavily. This whole thing was turning her on, and she was now sure that her husband would never have approved of this!

His cock log was pushing into her pussy a bit harder, and then Chris was telling Carl to go ahead and reach around her and cup her ass.

She could not stop the sharp gasp or the long, soft moan as Carl cupped her perfect asscheeks. Without being told, he started rubbing and squeezing her superb ass, and began using it to grind her pussy harder against his still stiffening dick, which now felt gigantic.

This was definitely a little over the line, but Kayla found she could not say anything.

"There you go, Kayla, that's a great lusty look. Why don't you guys just give me a little stage kiss."

Kayla knew she should say something this time, but before she could Carl was bending down, sealing his lips with hers. God, he was good looking she thought, and despite it being a stage kiss she did not object as Carl licked her plump lips and even white teeth. She moaned into his mouth as his tongue began exploring her; she tilted her head and began sucking softly on his tongue as he slipped it naughtily in and out of her mouth.

His big skilled hands kept rolling and squeezing her plump ass cheeks, and he worked what now felt like a full boner against her pussy, which was starting to spasm slightly.

She panted and moaned into his mouth as they made out for at least a few minutes, and then she was shuddering into a soft orgasm. Had he not been holding her so tightly she was sure she would have flopped to the floor, and she hoped most of the men did not notice what she was experiencing.

She heard Cliff giving more instructions, and then Carl was turning her around so her back was to the tall handsome model. She tried not to look down at his cock bulge, and when her back was to him, Chris once again told him to grab her curvy hips. He lowered himself slightly, and then slipped his hands onto the curve of her hips as he rose back up; this trapped his rock hard dick right in the crack of her ass.

Kayla blinked at the feel of the giant cock grinding into her ass, and motioned Chris over. He came up, and smiled at Carl over her shoulder. Carl was now using her hips as handles to help him pull her soft ass tighter against his huge dick.

"Umm, do you - uhn, ohhhhhh, ummm, do you think I could get a quick drink Chris?" she asked, her voice trembling softly. She wanted to object to the way Carl was manhandling but found she couldn't get the words out. She bit her lips again; Carl's cock was huge, it felt like it was going to lift her off the floor, and she realized her pussy was starting to heat up in a serious way.

"Sure - just stay right there and we'll bring it to you!" he said brightly. Kayla nodded her head and could not stop the urge to lean back against Carl as he continued to grind his dick against her supersoft dream ass.

A moment later Chris came up with a frosty margarita. She took it with a trembling hand and quickly drank most of it, then handed it back to Chris. A moment later he was holding a mirror for her and she did two fat lines, one up each nostril.

One of Carl's big hands slipped off of her hip and began rubbing her tummy in small circles. His fat dick felt like it was going to lift her up off the floor, and her breath was once again burning in her throat. Molten pools of lust were once again leaking from her large breasts down into her tummy and seeming to fill her wet pussy up!

"Why don't you go ahead and unzip your dress for us, Kayla." Isaac said, then started hollering at somebody over the phone.

Chris nodded at her and gave her a thumbs up - she stood there uncertainly for a moment then Carl was whispering into her ear, "Go ahead Kayla, unzip it for me!" then he pushed his tongue into her small shell like ear.

She blew out a deep breath, then slowly raised her hands and grasped the small tab of the zipper. Carl was alternating between sucking and licking the silky skin of her throat and exploring her cute ears with his tongue.

Kayla gradually slid the zipper of the dress all the way down until it opened completely. She bit her lower lip and looked around in a daze as Carl let go of her hips for a moment and gradually peeled the now loose dress down her arms.

She shivered again as the dress fell away, and then one of Carl's hands was rubbing and squeezing her firm, round ass. His other hand gripped her wrist and he began pulling her hand behind her. She glanced over her shoulder as the guys complimented her on her slutty lingerie; she had on a pale blue half cup bra that pushed her perfect breasts up and out. Her stubby nipples were right at the edge of the bra. Her pale blue panties had small catches on her rounded hips, and her tan thigh high stockings came up to just past mid thigh.

She finally let Carl pull her small hand around, and let out a sharp gasp when he pushed her small hand against his giant cock log!

She knew she shouldn't, but she wrapped her long fingers around the bulk of Carl's shaft without thought. She was not sure when he had dropped his shorts, it must have been when he was peeling her dress off. Her fingers did not quite meet - the man's cock was bigger around than her wrist! He slid the hand from her wrist upwards, and then reached over and lightly cupped her proud breast through the thin silky bra.

"Ouh, uh, uhmmmm, I don't think you should do that Carl!" She gasped sharply, and tried not to think about the fact that she had started sliding her hand slowly up and down Carl's fat dick.

He lifted her proud, firm breast as his other hand continued to rub and squeeze her tremendous ass. She couldn't help squeezing the man's big dick a bit harder, and he turned her slightly more towards him, then bent and began kissing her hungrily again, his thick tongue exploring her panting mouth.

She felt him pulling her heaving breasts out of the skimpy bra, and then he was bending down and sucking on her stiff, throbbing nipples into his mouth. Kayla groaned and gasped as his big hot hand slipped down, then it was pushing inside her skimpy panties and he was tweaking her inflamed clit with his skilled, knowing fingers, then he was sliding two fingers into her wet spasming pussy until she was once again shuddering into a longer, harder orgasm!

She collapsed to her knees, no longer able to stand as the waves of the orgasm crashed over her. She was barely aware of the camera guys shooting stills and videos as Carl stood before her and started rubbing his now leaking cockcrown against her plump lips. Small smears of pink lipstick came off on his fat cock knob, and Kayla stared up at him beseechingly!

He rubbed it a bit harder against her super soft lips, and she felt a bit of precum on her lips.

Through some sick instinct she licked her lips to get the stuff off of there, but his bulbous cock head was still rubbing against her plump, pouting lips - all she ended up doing was licking his cock head - she licked again as he commanded her to lick all the precum off!

Then he nudged forward slightly; his knob slipped over her tongue and before she realized it it was resting in her hot, wet mouth. She shook her head slightly and tried to pull back, but one of his hands was now gripping the back of her head.

He swayed forward, sinking another inch of his giant shaft into her helpless mouth. She moaned around his fat cock, still looking him in the eyes, and beat lightly at the fronts of his thighs.

He slid out, and then back in again, and moved her head in time so that she was bobbing forwards and backwards. She was taking about six inches of his rock hard dick in her mouth now, and she could not stop licking it; soon she was sucking it as well, and her spit and his precum dripped from her slurping mouth onto her large, heaving breasts!

Kayla realized at some point that he had let go of her head, but she just kept bobbing her head up and down as she tried to fit as much of his fat cock into her mouth as possible.

She moaned when she felt someone squeezing her firm ass cheeks, and took her mouth off of Carl's. Another good looking guy in loose shorts smiled at her, and then slid two fingers into her tight, wet pussy.

Kayla grunted and shook her head as the guy began finger fucking her. Carl turned her head back around, and she immediately started sucking his fat cock again, trying to ignore the other guy fingering her wet, tight pussy.

It proved harder than she thought - a moment later he started lightly grazing her nipples, and then squeezing her large breasts as they swayed back and forth from the motion of her blowjob, and all the while his fingers were curling into her tight pussy, stroking her special spot, and she felt his thumb beginning to rub her clit!

The orgasm was gigantic, and it took her by almost complete surprise. She came around about the time Carl began blasting loads of semen into her still sucking mouth.; she was dimly aware of the guy behind her rearranging her slightly as she finished licking Carls softening dick up.

She finally pulled her mouth off of his cock as the guy behind her lined what felt like a fat, rock hard dick up against her juicy pussy. She bit her lips, and tried to object as he began pulling her back against his raging hardon.

"Ohnnnnn, fuck, god, what are you doing to me? Is this usually part of the shoot?"

The fat knob finally pushed past her tight pussy lips, and she moaned deeply as whoever it was began thrusting into her and then pulling out, gradually sinking what felt like a giant cock into her tight, honeyed pussy.

"Ohnn, fuck, that feels so big, god, I wish you wouldn't do that, I think I'm going to get off again!"

Another one of the crew stepped up in front of her, and a moment later had whipped out his own fat cock. Kayla was beyond the point of caring now - he stepped forward and pushed his fat tool into her slack mouth, and she was soon swaying between the two men as they ravaged her pulsing, glowing body.

She slurped noisily on the new man's dick and made gagging sounds in between her moans as he began tapping it against the back of her throat. She bucked and writhed as another giant orgasm ripped through her; she was barely aware of the fact that she was now deepthroating the guy in front of her, and as he pulled his dick out of her throat she realized he was blasting sperm into her sucking mouth; some of it dribbled down her chin and onto her sweaty, heaving breasts as the man behind her finally finished rutting into her. She could have sworn she felt him blasting own load in her tight little pussy, and she could not help but smile blearily into the nearest video camera!

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers