Kayla's Dilemma Pt. 02

Story Info
Kayla regrets her modeling, but then has trouble on a bus!
2.7k words
4.72
14.7k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,191 Followers

Later, Kayla could not believe she had let the men trick her into fucking them; she also could not believe how many truly gigantic orgasms she had had, but she knew she could never do that again. The money was nice though, Isaac had ended up paying her 1000 dollars. Of course, while she was in the office he had begun feeling her up, rubbing her breasts and fingering her pussy until she had another orgasm, then he made her suck his fat dick, bent her over his desk and finished in her pussy. She blushed as she remembered he hadn't even taken her dress off, just pulled her big tits out and pushed it up over her rounded hips to fuck her!

2 days later her husband took her out to a nice restaurant, telling her to wear one of her slutty dresses again. She blushed at that, but picked out a mini skirt and a tight button up sweater; even buttoned all the way up it left a generous amount of cleavage on display.

They began eating, but halfway through the meal her husband got a call.

"Honey, it's an emergency at work, I hate to do it but I have to get out of here now," he said as he gave the waiter money for the meal.

She sat there stunned, then said "Will you have time to run me home dear?"

"No, just finish your meal and have a few more drinks, I gave them enough money. Do you need money for a cab or an Ooper?"

"No, I've got my card," she said, trying not to get mad. First he had been out of town for weeks (which resulted in her being tricked into fucking for money), and now he was taking off to work while they were on a date!

She finished eating, and paid for a few more drinks with the change from dinner, and when she started to call a cab suddenly realized that she had not brought her wallet! The restaurant was on a regular bus route though, she knew one would be by soon that would take her within two blocks of their apartment, and with the change she had just enough left over for the bus.

The bus was fairly crowded, but there was a spot on the wide back seat. One man was sitting there, and smiled at her and slid over a bit, and then an older good looking gentleman sat down on the other side of her.

She saw him checking out her cleavage, but found she couldn't really blame him.

A few minutes later he reached out quite casually and put his hand on her leg just above her knee. She was so stunned she sat there for a long moment; he wasn't even looking at her now, except for his hand he seemed to be ignoring her!

She finally reached down and pushed his hand away, and caught the younger man on her right hand side smiling at her. She smiled back tremulously, and then started when she felt the other man's hand slip once again onto her long, lithe thigh. This time he squeezed it a bit.

Kiley bit her lip, but for some reason this time held her hands clasped on her lap. He squeezed her lithe thigh again, and she did not push it off this time until he started to slide it further up her slim thigh.

There was an odd shiver in her belly, and then the younger guy complimented her on her sweater, and was actually looking her in the eyes when he did it!

They had been chatting for a few minutes when the older guy's hand once again slipped onto her thigh. This time he slipped it down further between her legs and slid it up a bit higher than before, kneading her sensitive flesh strongly.

The insides of her thighs had always been a sensitive spot for the young wife; she blew out a deep breath and stared with shock into the younger guy's eyes. She bit her lip again, and lurched softly when she felt the older man's big fingers digging into her leg through the sheer thigh highs she had on.

"Just ignore him," the good looking younger guy said. "Maybe if I pretend to be your boyfriend he'll get the message," he smiled and before she knew it he had slipped his left arm around her shoulders, then bent down and kissed her softly on the lips. He straightened back up, and she sat there shocked; he smiled at her for a moment, and when she didn't say anything he bent and kissed her again.

Stop! She told herself, Stop!

But Kayla just sat very still, hands still clasped in her lap; Her gut was roiling and her heart was pounding as she felt the guy's tongue slip out and shivered as he traced her plump, wide lips gently, then pushed it through her lips and licked her teeth. She felt the older man's hand slipping further up her thigh, and further between them and then he was kneading her soft thigh again, even harder. Kayla moaned and gasped, and then the younger guy's tongue was slipping past her perfect white teeth and into her warm mouth.

Kayla wasn't sure what to do as he began gently exploring her mouth with his agile, thick tongue. She turned a bit and reached up as though to push him away, but for some reason did not - instead she began a quiet duel, her small sweet tongue fighting against this foreign invader!

The man was a very good kisser, she realized, and without thinking tilted her head slightly and opened her mouth a bit wider as she started sucking softly on his tongue, trying not to pant or moan to heavily into his mouth.

She finally managed to push him away. She should get up and get off the bus but it was still a good distance to her house.

"Umm, guys, I - ohnnnn, no, oh god, uhnnn!" she tried to protest, but still was not trying to push the older guys hand away from her trembling thigh - he was now rubbing from her knee halfway up her thigh, pausing to squeeze and knead her sensitive flesh through the silk stalking, or scratching gently along the inside of her thigh which caused her trembling to increase; which caused her pussy to begin to glow warmer. This also caused a small spasm which resulted in her thighs being spread further apart - now her knees were pressed against her neighbors knees.

She still had not said anything about the one that had kissed her, and now he bent in and began nuzzling and licking her fine skinned neck.

Kayla shivered and breathed out a long low moan. She couldn't believe she was just sitting here allowing one man to nuzzle and kiss her while the other was making molten fire in her belly with the way he was stroking and squeezing her legs.

"Kiss me like you did your boyfriend and I will quit feeling your legs dear," he whispered in her ear even as the other guy's tongue began gently exploring her delicate little shell-like ear on the other side.

"Uhn, ohhhhhhhh, I - OK!" she agreed without really thinking it through.

Sure enough, though, he slipped his hand from her fabulous legs and with his fingers on her chin turned her head towards him.

Then he was bending down, kissing her, gently at first. His tongue slipped out and into her panting mouth and he began kissing her deeply. She found herself tilting her head a bit and opening her mouth wider. The other guy was still exploring her ear with his hot wet tongue. She couldn't believe she was allowing these complete strangers to kiss and stroke her glowing body.

It felt supremely weird to have one guy tonguing her deeply and another licking and breathing into her ear, and she gasped and writhed when she felt the young man's hand now settling on her thigh. She shook her head, and was finally able to break the kiss, then she sat there panting, staring down at the other man's hand as he began rubbing and squeezing her lithe thigh. She saw that her legs were spread apart a good amount; this had caused the short little skirt to ride up enough that the darker band at the top of her stockings were visible.

"I - I thought you were a good guy," she said to the younger man.

Now the older guy had started kissing and licking her neck, then he was also sticking his hot wet tongue into her ear, causing her to shiver and writhe as she tried to hold the other guys eyes, but he was staring at her fabulous legs as he rubbed and squeezed her.

"I am but you didn't seem to mind it when he was doing it - it seems like it's turning you on too!" he laughed and squeezed her upper thigh hard enough to bring a loud moan to her lips. His fingers were right at the thick band at the top of her stocking, and now she could not seem to look away from his roaming hand as it went back to her knee and then lazily traced its way back up. This time his fingers barely brushed the bare skin above her stockings, and this super light touch caused her to grunt and twitch.

"Her nipples are stiff enough!" the older man said, and she bit her lip again as he casually reached down and scratched one of her sensitive, rock hard nipples through the thin sweater and bra with his fingernail!

"Oh! Ooohhhhnnnnnnnn, fuck, please guys!"She realized that her hands were laying on the mens thighs. I should push their hands away! Kayla thought to herself, but her arms seemed to weigh a thousand pounds. Now the younger guy's fingers were right at the edge of her skirt, almost exclusively on glowing, pulsing silky flesh, and the older man switched to her other nipple, scratching that one as well. She looked at him pleadingly but realized his total attention was on her heaving breasts.

When she didn't try to push him away; he soon began twisting and pinching her stiff nipples, and the young wife went through another series of shudders and gasps. She muttered soft protestation again, and then moaned in pent up lust and frustration when he cupped her heavy right breast and began squeezing it and rolling it around on her chest.

"Oh, oh, ohnnnn fuck I wish you wouldn't do that?" she gasped loudly.

She felt the younger man shift slightly, and she blew out a long breath as he suddenly lifted her right leg up and hooked it over his left. She realized miserably that this exposed her snug white panties.

"Please, please, I'll - I'll rub your - um, your thing if you quit feeling my legs!"

She could barely think straight; her legs were twitching and her pussy was dripping juices as the older guy gradually drove her towards the edge with his skilled hands on her heaving breasts. He would squeeze them hard, then rub them gently, paying attention to her stiff nipples and then going back to squeezing big handfuls of her sensitive knockers. She had decided to simply ignore what he was doing when her feeble efforts to push his hands away had failed.

She blinked as the young guy quickly pulled his pants down, and gasped when he pulled a fat, long shaft out of his pants. She shook her head - she had not said she would do it nude!

But then he was grabbing her wrist, pulling her small hand to his massive dick.

"And, and you'll quit feeling my legs?"

"That's right babe," he smiled down at her as she wrapped her long fingers around his stiff shaft.

Now she just had to figure out how to get the other guy to stop fooling around with her breasts, she felt like she was about to have an orgasm just from his rough tit play!

She had started running her small fist up and down the young guy's fat shaft, then he was bending back down and was once again kissing her deeply. The kiss, the feel of the fat cock in her hand, the skilled way the older guy was squeezing and caressing her swollen breasts had her floating away on a daze, and then with a suddenness that caused her to scream into the guys mouth she was shuddering into a giant orgasm!

She never passed out, but she was helpless and merely watching as the older man began unfastening the buttons of her sweater; she watched in a daze as the man finished and spread the halves of her sweater apart, revealing her lacy skimpy bra and dream tits for the first time.

She breathed a giant breath as the young guy reached down and began rubbing her now thoroughly wet pussy through her thin panties, and the other man had unsnapped the small catch that held her breasts in; they tumbled from the bra, the size of small cantaloupes and with a delicious conical shape that was made more dramatic when her red nipples got hard and pointy, which they definitely were now!

She realized she didn't even know these peoples names - did they know each other? It seemed too orchestrated to happen by accident. All this went on in some type of thought process that was outside the fact that she was tipping over into a powerful orgasm as the younger man simply ripped her skimpy panties away, and began curling his skilled fingers into her hot, dripping pussy.

The older guy was now alternating between licking and sucking on her soft breasts and stiff nipples and french kissing her deeply.

When the waves of the orgasm had subsided to some extent Kayle felt herself being lifted - she couldn't help herself; out of some sick instinct she reached between her thighs as the younger guy positioned her over his lap.

"That's a good girl," he grunted as she guided his fat knob to her dewy, honeyed pussy lips.

"Ohn, uh, uhhhhhnnnnnnnn, ohhhh fuck, I wish you weren't doing this!" she gasped as the man began pulling her down onto his prick. She had her hands on his knees now, and tried to push herself back up, succeeded a bit, then he pulled her back down.

Up and down, up and down, and then - his fat dick was finally seated all the way in her tight, wet pussy - she felt something slap her face and realized the older guy had stood up in front of her. He didn't grab her hair, but reached down and took control of both of her breasts.

She blew out a deep breath - she squirmed around on the young guy's fat cock, and her gasping lips seemed a natural spot for the old guy's bulbous, leaking knob to wind up. He smeared his precum over her lips, and his knob bumped into her even white teeth - she let her jaws sag on just enough, and by some chance of fate that was when the younger guy lifted her up again.

The older guy's fat knob and four inches of his shaft slipped into her mouth. She heard him grunt and it gave her a deep sense of visceral pleasure; she was bouncing slowly on and off the younger guys dick as she began slurping and sucking at the cock in her mouth when a shattering orgasm ripped through her; she jerked and grunted as the guys used her; at some point the older guy began making her deepthroat him, then he was blasting a huge load of cum in her still sucking mouth.

She felt the bus stop, and the old guy fixed himself up and walked away as the younger guy put her on her hands and knees; he began fucking her doggy style, hard now, hard like she liked it now, and she was grunting back at him to fuck her harder, fuck her harder!

She came out of the last orgasm to see the young guy walking away, and realized that one or both the men had left three hundred bucks on the back seat. She rearranged her clothes, and got off at the next stop.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,191 Followers