Kayla's New Furniture Ch. 03

Story Info
Kayla turns Jade into a vacant, constantly-horny French Maid.
4.3k words
4.77
13.3k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,517 Followers

[Author's note: Kayla's boyfriend Danny is cheating on her with her best friend, Jade. Kayla has planned a devious revenge, using hypnotism to gradually take over her boyfriend and best friend and bend them to her bidding.]

---

Danny could hear Jade crying in the next room. She'd phoned Kayla an hour ago and arrived soon after at their door with two large suitcases and a large cardboard box full of her things. Danny had helped her inside, and Kayla had taken her though to the kitchen to talk.

He was just staring at the screen, he realised. His mind was on the distressed girl in the kitchen, not on the spreadsheet in front of him. He closed the laptop screen and got up.

Standing in the doorway, he watched his girlfriend wrapping her arms around Jade, one hand stroking her blonde hair in an attempt to calm her down. Jade was clutching her, little shudders passing through her slim frame.

"It's okay, you're fine," Kayla murmured, "Just, what happened?"

"Oh, they... they were just awful to me. Anna called me a selfish bitch."

Kayla's hand slipped beneath her hair to caress the blonde girl's neck.

"Ssh. It's alright. Relax, just relax."

Danny watched his girlfriend's fingertips stroking her friend's neck as she murmured calming words in the distressed girl's ear.

"That's right, just relax," she murmured, "Ssh."

The sobbing ceased and Jade drew in a long, shuddering breath, gradually going limp as the frustration seeped from her body. After a few minutes of gentle attention, murmuring quietly into the other girl's ear, Kayla got up, leaving her friend on the chair, eyes closed, breathing gently in and out in long, steady breaths.

"Danny, can we talk?"

Kayla took his hand and led him into the bedroom, then closed the door.

"What happened?" Danny asked.

"It was always gonna happen," his girlfriend replied, "Anna's the bitch, really. Her and her boyfriend. Jade's been feeling like a spare wheel ever since he moved him in. She hasn't been coping very well, I guess."

"Friction?"

Kayla nodded. "Yeah, I suppose it must be hard seeing Anna fucking her man every day and she's got nothing. Jade wouldn't have helped herself, hanging around like that, but I didn't think Anna would snap."

Kayla wrapped her arms around her boyfriend, looking up at him wistfully. He watched her grey eyes sparkle as she gave him a little smile, pressing herself against him.

"What do you want?" Danny said, smiling back, "What are you thinking?"

"I think she should stay here."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah."

Danny looked into his girlfriend's pretty face, and wrapped her in a hug, feeling her dark hair cascading over his arms.

"Sure, she can stay. Whatever she needs."

Kayla went up on her tiptoes and kissed him.

"You're awesome! She's really not in a good state right now. This is just what she needs."

She released him.

"I'll go give her the good news. Uh, could you get the fold-out bed from the closet?"

"Sure."

Danny did as he was asked, setting up the spare bed in the middle of the lounge, finding pillows and sheets. All the while, he was conscious of the fact that Jade was going to be staying with them, that he would have his girlfriend under the same roof as his lover, sleeping in the room next to him. The temptation bubbled up inside him as he remembered his hands on Jade's body, the way she had felt the last time they had made love. He ached to be the one in the kitchen, wrapping his arms around the gorgeous blonde girl, comforting her, holding her body close to his. For the first time in a long, time, he felt himself begin to stir and engorge. The thought of having Jade naked in his arms was a powerful turn-on.

Kayla came in sometime later, wrapping him up in a hug, her ample breasts squeezed against him, making him harder. She didn't say anything, she just gave him a kiss and stroked the back of his neck in a way that felt absolutely wonderful and enticing. Her lips brushed against his ear and she whispered sweet words to him, but he found himself not paying any attention to what she was saying as he concentrated on the feeling of her breasts pushing against him and his manhood firming up.

"Time for bed."

Danny blinked, taking a moment to rouse himself from what felt like a daydream. He was sitting on the fold-out bed in the middle of the lounge. The words had come from the doorway, and he turned to see Kayla in a soft, baby-blue negligee. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he was aware that she'd been fully clothed a few moments before, but the thought seemed to slide from his awareness the more he tried to lock onto it. Instead, he found himself staring at the vision of his girlfriend in her sexiest sleepwear.

There was movement behind her, and Jade stepped into view. She was wearing another of Kayla's negligees, a silky pink one that reached down to mid-thigh.

"It seemed easier than getting her unpacked, so she borrowed mine," Kayla said, sliding an arm around Jade.

Danny could only stare at the two girls in the doorway, feeling himself responding immediately. He leaned forward to disguise his bourgeoning erection, unable to tear his eyes away from their bodies, clad in the silky material.

"I was thinking," Kayla continued, "Maybe Jade should have the proper bed for tonight. She's been through a lot."

Danny blinked, struggling to concentrate as the blood throbbed into his erection.

"Do you mind?"

"Uh. Um, I... I guess not."

"You're the best, isn't he the best, Jade?"

"You're the best Danny," Jade replied dreamily, her long lashes blinking languidly as she smiled back at him.

Kayla blew him a kiss. "Love you," she said.

Next to her, Jade sighed. "Love you," she echoed softly.

Kayla smiled and took Jade's hand, leading her away down the hallway to the bedroom. Danny watched them retreating from him, his eyes on the perfect curve of Jade's bottom shifting sexily under the brief, silky negligee. He was practically doubled over now, pressing down on his hard-on, feeling more erect than he could remember himself being in a long time. It felt glorious, after weeks and weeks of not being able to stir at all.

Kayla opened the bedroom door and directed her friend into the bedroom. Jade floated along, the trim, willowy blonde being led passively by the dark-haired girl. Just before Kayla stepped through the doorway, she looked back down the hallway at Danny. Danny was aching for release now, throbbing. As his girlfriend ducked into the room, she winked.

Danny's cock jerked. He leaned back, looking down to see a little damp patch spreading across his jeans. He was softening now, though somehow still horny. He unzipped his trousers to discover a slow, steady trail of cum slipping from his tip, dripping lazily into his underwear. He held his wilting shaft, gritting his teeth in frustration, watching his cock empty itself without giving him any feeling of release or completion. It had happened again, just like when Kayla was making cookies that time in the kitchen: his balls emptying their pent-up load without pleasure, leaving him deflated, unable to perform and once again aching for release. He couldn't understand why it was happening to him. All he knew was that having Jade's delicious body in close proximity was making it much, much worse.

He cupped his manhood in his hand, catching the trickle of white fluid, and shuffled towards the bathroom to clean himself up. He passed the bedroom and paused, finding that the door was opened a crack. Silently, he peered through.

The girls were in bed, Kayla lying on her side facing away from the door, her dark hair cascading over her shoulder onto her pillow. On Danny's side of the bed, Jade was stretched out, lying on her back, eyes closed, hands folded under her modest breasts. She was taking long, deep breaths, seeming to listen as Jade spoke to her in low tones. Danny couldn't hear what his girlfriend was saying, but he found the sight of the two women tucked into bed mesmerising. Every once in a while, Kayla would stroke Jade's hair and the blonde girl's body would shudder delightfully.

Eventually, Danny tore himself away, feeling frustrated and horny, to clean himself up in the bathroom. When he was done, he stole another look on his way back to his little makeshift bed at the other end of the apartment. His girlfriend was cradling Jade's head now and they were quiet. He longed to enter the bedroom, to slip between the sheets. The idea of sharing a bed with his girlfriend and his lover at the same time made him ache painfully with need.

That night, lying on his makeshift mattress, staring up at the ceiling, all he could think about was the shape of their bodies under the sheets.

---

It took a couple of days to settle into a new rhythm around the house, but Danny was allowed back into the bedroom again after the first night, once they'd arranged Jade's sleeping arrangements.

One morning the week after, Danny crept out of bed. It was early still, and Kayla grunted softly in her sleep as she stirred. He padded down the hallway, passing the door to the tiny laundry room. He could hear movement within, and then the door opened.

"Oh," Jade said, "Hey."

"Morning."

Jade was already dressed, standing in her tight, grey running tights and top, her blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. Despite the lack of make-up and the early hour, she was beautiful.

"Sleep okay?" Danny asked.

Jade looked back over her shoulder at the little bed that took up most of the floor-space in the laundry. There was a clothesline suspended above and a set of outfits on clothes hangers.

"It's cozy," Jade replied, smiling.

"Pretty small."

"Nah, I don't mind. I know you're going out of your way letting me stay."

He followed Jade into the kitchen and they both set about making their breakfasts in companionable silence. Danny watched her stretching up for the cereal box, his eyes lingering on the way her body moved in the tight-fitting activewear. He felt his groin twitch.

Time had passed since she'd come to Kayla in tears, and Jade had settled. They'd worked out a temporary arrangement, giving over the laundry so Jade had her own space in the little, one-bedroom apartment. Danny had helped her store her things and they'd gone through her suitcases, working out which items to store and which to hang up on the clothesline. Kayla had been instrumental in this, helping Jade pare back her possessions and outfits until she could fit comfortably into the tiny room with the bare minimum of her things.

"I feel like I should be contributing to the rent, though," Jade offered, breaking the silence.

"You're not really taking up any space."

"Still," she shrugged, "I feel like I'm not contributing."

Danny went up to her, sliding his arms around her slim waist. Jade looked up at him, an adorable, soft smile on her lips. He kissed her and felt Jade press her body against him.

"Now you're contributing," he laughed.

Danny felt her hands on his back, tracing down his spine, across his buttocks. She squeezed and he felt himself reacting, tenting his sleep shorts with his awakening erection. For some reason, Jade was able to do that to him every time. His usual erection problem seemed to evaporate as soon as he touched her. He kissed her again, feeling her lips part and her tongue curl its way into his mouth. The crotch of her running tights was pressed firmly against his erection now. He knew she could feel every pulse of his manhood. Very gently, she began to grind her crotch against his engorged head.

Danny broke off the kiss.

"Kayla's still asleep. If we're quiet... what do you think?"

Jade extricated his manhood from his shorts and wrapped her hand around his rigid shaft, stroking gently. Danny sighed, relishing in her touch.

"You're so hard."

"Because you're so hot."

"Ah," Jade grinned, "Because you're so hard."

"Do you want to, then?"

Jade's smile faltered.

"What?" Danny hissed, "I'm ready to go. You can feel me."

"I know."

"Don't you want me to? It's been months."

Danny pressed his point, feeling the urgency in his loins. After all the months of not being able to get it up, then the premature, ruined climaxes, he felt solid and ready to perform. He could see the desire in Jade's eyes too.

"So? Whaddya think?" he hissed.

"Babe, I really want to. I've been lying awake on that bed thinking about you only next door, but I...."

She swallowed, her hand pausing its motion on his shaft.

"It's too risky. If Kayla finds out, I'm clean outta friends."

"She's fast asleep," Danny insisted, "It's safe."

Jade pouted and stepped back, releasing her hold on his rigid manhood.

"It's not. Let's try when there's no chance of getting caught."

Danny's expression told her exactly how he felt.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to leave you like that. But we can't risk it."

Her eyes were on his cock, his purple, shiny tip dancing in the air. She bit her lip, her cheeks flushed.

"I gotta go. I'm sorry. Soon."

Jade turned away quickly, but Danny had already noticed the tiny patch of moisture soaking through her tights. Jade was as horny as he was, but she was determined not to get caught out.

"I'll be back in an hour or so," she called over her shoulder, and then she was gone.

Danny stood in the empty kitchen, staring down at his aching, neglected erection. There was the sudden click of fingers.

Kayla pushed herself away from the countertop and stalked across the floor to her immobilised boyfriend, curling her fingers around his rigid shaft.

"Oh babe," she breathed, her lips close to his ear, "You bastard."

Danny's eyes remained fixed on his cock, unmoving. Kayla ran a hand up his rigid, frozen body then swept past him, out of the kitchen. Jade was in the hallway, frozen in mid-step. Kayla rubbed a thumb over the little darkened area between her legs.

"And you, you fucking slut, you're dripping for him, aren't you?"

The blonde head didn't move, her eyes fixed on the front door. Kayla smiled coldly.

"By the time I'm done, you're going to be dripping all the time," she murmured as she surveyed the frozen figure.

"You're gonna find some change in your life. I know Danny thinks he's won the lottery having you move in here, but he's got no idea. I'm going to keep you tucked up tight in the laundry and wheel you out to torture him, until the only thing on his mind is your pussy and the only thing on yours is his dick."

Kayla brushed her fingers through the ponytail of the blank, oblivious girl in front of her.

"I'm gonna have you dress up for him, make your body drive him crazy, you cheating bitch. And when I ride him, you're going to be on your little bed shut away in the laundry, listening, imagining how it would feel if it was you in my place."

She ran her thumb across the spreading damp patch between the mindless blonde girl's legs.

"When you hear me cum, you're going to shudder, fingering yourself to the edge of orgasm but never ever quite getting there."

Kayla touched her moistened thumb to Jade's lips, parting them slightly.

"No more orgasms, no more release, bitch. You stole my boyfriend. You brought all this on yourself."

Kayla padded back down the hallway to the bedroom. Before she closed the door, she clicked her fingers again. In the kitchen, Danny shuddered, feeling the ghost of a caress on his rigid shaft. In the hall, Jade shivered, pursing her lips and sensing the faint aftertaste of something undefinable. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and headed towards the front door.

---

Jade cooked for them all that Saturday night. They opened wine, sitting in the lounge, laughing and chatting. Despite getting to the end of the week without finding any time to be alone with Jade, Danny found himself having fun. He watched the girls as they gossiped and drank wine, telling stories of things in the past and discussing acquaintances. Jade had fitted easily into the life of the apartment, sharing time with them and then retreating into her little cubby hole in the laundry to read or chill out on her own. They were all munching their way through a box of chocolates steadily, the alcohol going to their heads. Kayla waved a hand, mid-story, and spilled the empty wrappers across the floor.

"Oh, shit," Kayla exclaimed, "Whoops."

Jade sprang into action, down on the carpet on her hands and knees, picking up the brightly-coloured rubbish.

"You don't have to do that," Kayla said.

"I do. Cleaning's my job, remember."

"Yeah, but that's the apartment, not my rubbish."

"Your floor though, so your apartment."

Danny looked on as Jade picked up the pieces of litter and crumpled them in her fist.

"See, all done."

Kayla was watching her too, her lips curved into a little secret smile. Jade began to tidy away the dinner plates.

"You're a valuable member of the household staff," Kayla commended, putting emphasis on the last two words.

That seemed odd to Danny, but Jade straightened up and smiled. "Maybe I should have a uniform," she said.

"Maybe you should," Kayla agreed.

Jade just smiled and took the stack of dishes to the kitchen, leaving Kayla and Danny alone. Kayla patted the space next to her on the couch and Danny came over.

"So, Danny, do you mind her staying?" she asked.

"Uh, no. She's very, uh, helpful."

Kayla smiled. "Yes, she is, isn't she? I'm enjoying having her around. She already feels like part of the furniture."

She dropped her hand softly into his lap. Danny felt his cock twitch, and in response his girlfriend began to trace a finger up and down the line of his zipper, pressing gently on the awakening flesh beneath.

"Oh, hello," she grinned, "That's a development."

Kayla kissed him, while continuing to run her fingers over the firming bulge in his trousers. Danny enjoyed the feeling of her fingers over him, relishing the way he was swelling under her touch. It had been so long since they had been able to have sex, for his flaccid cock to sustain itself, that he'd almost begun to wonder if he'd ever orgasm again. The only thing that brought him any hope of pleasure was his girlfriend's touch, or Jade's.

The vision of Jade's body in her running gear, or wrapped in a towel, or in the little negligee of Kayla's that she now seemed to wear every night to bed, always stirred a deep, yearning passion in his groin. Even thinking about it now made him engorge.

Kayla pulled away hastily, leaving Danny reeling. He blinked, trying to work out why his girlfriend had stopped. Looking around, he saw the reason.

Jade was standing in the doorway holding a fresh bottle of wine. Her long, blonde hair was brushed neatly back and tied up into a bun. She was smiling, but that wasn't what had stopped Kayla, it was what Jade was wearing.

"What do you think?" Jade asked, doing a twirl.

Danny found himself lost for words. Jade was standing in a fancy dress French maid's outfit, in a little silky black dress that came down to mid-thigh, and fishnet stockings. She'd slipped on a pair of back heels to complete the look.

"Suits you," Kayla replied.

Jade made a mock courtesy. "I had it in the back of the wardrobe for years. I got it when... uh... it was...."

She frowned but then shrugged, continuing, "Actually, I don't remember, ages ago. But I've always had it. Yes."

Jade nodded to herself, the momentary confusion dissolving.

"Looks almost like new," Kayla commented, and Jade frowned again.

"I guess. I like to take care of things," she replied, her expression brightening again.

"Jade, why don't you go tidy up?" Kayla said, stressing the last two words, "You like to tidy up."

Jade blinked, then smiled softly. "I like to tidy up," she echoed.

Danny watched the blonde girl turn and head into the kitchen. His eyes were fixed on the way the mercilessly short hemline of the maid uniform rose up slightly with each step, revealing the curve of her bottom. He was absolutely rigid now.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,517 Followers
12