Kayla's New Furniture Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla began to unzip him, and he felt the contact of her finger on his shaft, making him squirm with delight. She fished his manhood out of his underwear and stroked him until he was rock hard and upright.

"I'm impressed, babe," Kyla whispered, nuzzling his ear. "I'm also not wearing any underwear."

She kissed him again and swung herself onto him, straddling his hips, her skirt riding up to expose her bare thighs.

"What about Jade?" Danny hissed.

"Oh, I think she'll be fully occupied for a while yet," Kayla grinned, hitching up her skirt to reveal her bare crotch. "You want some of this?"

Danny nodded, and she edged forward until her pussy lips made contact with the underside of his shaft. She began to rock her hips, grinding her clit against his erection.

"You're so hard," she murmured, hoarsely, "Are you going to stay that way? Are you going to stay hard for me babe?"

"Yeah," Danny groaned, relishing the slickness of his girlfriend's crotch rubbing against his shaft.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, tucking her lips in against his ear. He felt her fingers stroking the back of his neck, as she whispered to him. He felt himself pulse and enlarge, swelling to his full extent. He wanted to feel her go down on him, concentrating on the torturous progress as she slid her slick lips up and down the underside of his shaft.

"Yeah, Danny, so hard for me. Not going to shoot your load this time."

The words seemed odd, but before he could say anything, Kayla clicked her fingers. She pulled back, surveying her work, smiling to herself.

"Good boy," she cooed, "Nice and deep. Rigid like wood, until I release you."

She raised herself up and then settled down on his manhood, taking him gradually inside. Danny could feel her as she enveloped him, but he was detached now, an observer. He watched as his girlfriend began to rise and fall in a steady cadence, pumping his cock with every stroke, little groans escaping from her mouth as she descended to his root, taking his entire length within herself.

Danny sat there without moving, registering Kayla's motions, watching her begin to build to orgasm on his rigid manhood. She started to gasp, dropping down onto him harder and faster now, her groin slapping against his. Danny observed it all, feeling a pleasant sensation of friction as she forced herself down onto him with a new urgency. Her eyes closed and little beads of sweat began to prick her skin.

"Oh, yeah," she hissed, "Fuck, that's good. Rigid like a wooden pole. Oh, babe."

Danny stared back at her, a vacant smile on his face, watching incuriously as she began to quiver and heave.

"That's... that's so good," she groaned, "You're such a good fuck toy."

The words meant nothing to him, but they triggered something in Kayla. Her motions became violent, erratic and he felt her spasm and contract around his shaft, pushing down to grind herself against him, riding the waves of her orgasm, prolonging her pleasure. She leaned back with him still embedded inside her, grinning at his glazed expression.

"Cum," she said.

Danny felt himself twitch once, and his girlfriend closed her eyes, rocking her hips back and forth gently.

"Good boy," she breathed, pulling up and off him to flop down next to him on the couch, her crotch exposed and slick with the mingling of their emissions.

His cock began to soften, leaking his seed from the tip. His thoughts were vapid, fleeting, but it was strange that he hadn't climaxed. His balls were now draining onto his crotch of their own volition.

"Jade," Kayla called out, "Hey."

There was a pause and then Jade walked into the lounge, holding a dishcloth. She stopped in front of the couch, heels together, looking from Kayla to Danny and back again.

"Sorry," Kayla said, "More to tidy up. Danny made a mess."

Jade smiled dreamily. "Let me tidy up."

She frowned, looking down at the dishcloth in her hand then around the room.

"That's okay," Kayla told her, "You can just use your tongue."

Jade's confusion faded, replaced by a dreamy contentment.

"Of course," she said, dropping to her knees.

Danny's eyes watched as Jade's tongue slipped from between her soft, gorgeous lips to lick his dwindling manhood, lapping at the residue of his cum and Kayla's juices. His mind was elsewhere though; like the gorgeous woman in the maid's outfit between his knees, her head filled with nothing more than vapour and happiness to please.

Kayla watched until her boyfriend was clean, then tapped the unresisting, vacant blonde girl on the shoulder.

"More to tidy up," she intoned.

Her erstwhile best friend bent forward to lap at her pussy, sucking the residual cum from within her, just as she's been conditioned to. Yes, she thought to herself, Jade was going to make a wonderful household appliance.

---

[Next chapter: Jade begins to accept her role in the house, and her maid uniform, as Kayla prepares the next step of her plan.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12