Kayleigh Helps Save the Business

Story Info
Kayleigh is used as a bargaining chip.
4.7k words
4.39
20.2k
23

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayleigh was planning on visiting Todd at work. She decided following the gym scene he had arranged that he deserved a special thank you.

Over the last few days she had been shopping and wanted to purchase an outfit that would blow his mind. She wore a tight fitted suit, the blazer grey with short sleeves that stopped half way down her forearms, a black tight pencil skirt with black tights. She chose a light pink shirt that clung to her chest and stomach. Underneath she wore a red cup less bra and matching crotchless knickers. 4 inch heels finished off her outfit and looking at herself in the mirror she knew the other men in the office would be looking at her. Picking up her laptop bag she checked the contents and smiled. The bag only contained a bottle of lube and some tissues along with a small towel.

Driving to the office she was wet just thinking of what they would be getting up to in the next hour. Todd's secretary Sonya buzzed her in and greeted her warmly. She was a young woman who had been with the business for the last six months.

"Hey, it's been a while since we have seen you here," Sonya stood to give her a cuddle. "Todd's going to be glad to see you today. He's been stressed all day, I don't think the meeting is going well." Kayleigh watched Sonya as she walked back behind her desk. Kayleigh couldn't help but notice Sonya's short skirt and tight shirt. Her dark skin standing out against her white shirt, her arse making the skirt appear even shorter due to it's size. Maybe that's why he's been working late so much, Kayleigh thought.

"Well hopefully I can cheer him up. Is he in his office?" Kayleigh made as if to walk through warehouse doors in the direction of Todd's office.

"No he's in the boardroom with the representatives from Crown. They are discussing a new contract " Sonya pointed down the corridor towards a glass meeting room at the bottom of the hallway half hidden from view by stacks of boxes.

"Ok I will peek my head around the corner and see if it's a bad time." Kayleigh gave a small wave to Sonya and headed down the hall. She could hear raised voices coming from the meeting room before she had even came into view of the room.

As Kayleigh neared the entrance to meeting room Todd came storming out. His face like thunder. He stopped when he noticed Kayleigh and took a moment to look her up and down, Kayleigh gave him a cheeky wink. 'Bad timing?" she asked.

"Its always bad timing at the minute. These bastards are on about not signing the new contract. We will be facing layoffs if that's the case." Todd leaned against the wall tilting his head back to stare at the ceiling his hands by his side.

Kayleigh stepped in close undoing the top button of her shirt. She knew Todd could see straight down her top even with her heals. She was only 5 foot 2 without them. Pressing herself against him she cupped his balls causing him to look down. "Not now babe," he groaned and went to push her away.

"I think you need to de-stress", Kayleigh moved in closer and she could feel him begin to harden. "We could sneak off? Just for a few minutes I have a surprise for you," she purred.

"They will leave if I disappear." Todd groaned as she rubbed his cock harder through his trousers.

"Who are they?" Kayleigh let go of his cock to peer around the corner. Two men sat talking in the meeting room. One was an older man, his grey hair and thin face looking very serious, she guessed he could be considered good looking if you were into older men. The second man was younger, his head balding and slightly over weight but still cute.

"Maybe I can help? I could distract them? Keep them talking?" Kayleigh reached over with her left hand and began to rub Todd again. Kayleigh jumped when she heard someone clear their throat behind them.

"Sorry to interrupt sir but the meeting is due to conclude in 15 minutes. I have two calls on hold for you." Sonya explained, staring obviously looking at the bulge in Todd's trousers.

"Er yeah. Tell them I will call them back and close this hallway until we are finished please Sonya. We are hoping we can get them to agree before they leave," Todd straightened his shirt and tie and adjusted his trousers. Sonya walked back up the hallway and Kayleigh watched Sonya's swaggering hips hips, moving side to side in an exaggerated motion. Todd seemed completely oblivious to his secretary. "I'm going to the loo. Don't do anything until I'm back," he ordered Kayleigh.

Nodding Kayleigh watched him go before entering the meeting room. She had undone another button on her shirt which basically left it as wide open as her buttoned blazer would allow. The two men turned as Kayleigh entered and strolled forwards confidently and shook both of the men's hands. Leaning forward both times to make sure they both got a good view. She introduced herself and moved to the opposite side of the large boardroom table. Ensuring the light from the window shone behind her, she removed her blazer and stretched, arching her back. Her breasts pushing against the tight material if her shirt, she knew her nipples pushed against the fabric. She then sat sideways on the table waiting for Todd to return. They made small talk and she enjoyed both men's attention on her, in fact when Todd re-entered the room, neither men turned to him.

Todd moved to sit to the right of Kayleigh on his chair. "So shall we negotiate?" Kayleigh asked casually.

The younger man spoke first. "We need a minute to discuss something." He gripped the older man's arm tightly and led her from the room. Todd could see he was showing his phone to the older man and he guessed at what they were looking at.

"He knows your work," Todd said smiling up at his wife. "What's your plan here?".

"Well I was going to let you fuck me in the arse in your office but this seems allot more important right now. What do you want me to do?" she asked. She didn't want to be used as a bargaining chip but the idea was turning her on.

"The business and the house is all on the line here. We have four contracts coming up and we need to keep at least three." He rubbed his eyes. "Lets see what they say."

The two men came back into the office, both looked more friendly now

"I'm Terry," said the older man. "This here is Robert." He indicated his younger colleague. "Robert has just highlighted that we should continue to negotiate."

"Ok so what are you thinking?" Todd asked suspiciously.

"We will offer you the contract. Exactly as you asked but......we would like an incentive," Terry sat back folding his hands on the table.

"What sort of incentive?" Todd asked, he knew but he would make the bastards ask. Kayleigh dragged a chair loudly back from the table until it hit the wall. She then climbed upon it to sit with her back against the window sill, her heeled feet placed on each chair leg leaving a large enough gap for the two men to see her crotchless knickers.

"We are a fan of your wives work, I wasn't sure it was her until Robert pointed it out, we would like to feature in a scene." Terry didn't smile, he didn't gloat. He knew he held all of the cards.

"I want signatures first," Todd pushed the contract across the table. Kayleigh slowly lowered her right hand to her crotch, her skirt has ridden up around her waist and she slowly stroked her pussy. It was dripping, she might be more excited then the men she thought.

Terry signed the contract and passed it to Robert never taking his eyes from Kayleigh. They left the contract where it was.

"When will the scene be?" Terry asked breathlessly as two fingers disappeared into Kayleigh's pussy as she groaned loudly for everyone to hear.

"It can be now, a few rules first. No anal, my safeword is Pillow. You hear it you back off. Finally you stay quiet, we don't need the whole building knowing I'm being gangbanged." Kayleigh explained the rules casually although she could feel the tension building in the room.

"Agreed," Robert said immediately. He began to stand but Kayleigh waved him down.

"We need cameras for a scene." Kayleigh looked to Todd.

"We have them here. It won't be perfect but the subscribers will like what they see I'm sure." Todd stood and moved to his laptop at the far end of the table. The cameras in the room were usually for international calls or large meetings and recordings training videos, they would be 4k quality but the angles would be static. When something like this happened Kayleigh would usually add a short interview at the beginning of the video exposing how this sort of situation came up and they had no time to prepare.

Todd wasn't bothered at this point he could see the men were desperate to begin on his wife. He turned the lights off and messaged Sonya on his laptop, advising no one was to disturb them for any reason.

"Right. Let's get started." Todd clapped his hands, trying to take the men's attention from his wife. It seemed to break the spell, Kayleigh was moving towards the men as fast as they moved towards her. They met at the far end of the table away from Todd and Kayleigh found herself surrounded. Hands groping her tits and her skirt was still up around her waist, the men's hands were everywhere.

The blazer came off first and was thrown into a corner, Kayleigh's shirt was torn open next and the two men took a breast each in their mouths. Kayleigh gasped as they sucked and lightly bit her tits, she looked at Todd as the two men groped her and sucked in her tits. She rubbed her hands through their hair and held the men in place, enjoying the two men's mouths. Blowing a kiss to Todd she released their heads and sunk to her knees, still looking at Todd.

The two men stood over Kayleigh and she undid their flies slowly, she knew they wanted to ravage her but she was going to enjoy herself. Taking each cock out she slowly jerked them both, looking up at the men as her tongue touched the tips of their cocks. Terry was longer but thinner them Robert. His cock around 7 inches long. Robert was only 5 inches long but her fingers could only just touch the palm of her hand when she held his cock. She engulfed Terrys cock knowing that he was the senior in the business and took nearly his entire cock into her throat on her first try, she gagged as he held her head and tried to force the last inch in. She pulled her head free gasping and moved straight onto Robert, she had to wiggle her head to get the girth into her mouth.

"My wife can't take that much in her mouth," Terry groaned as Kayleigh returned her attention back to him.

Todd took a seat and watched as his wife moved from cock to cock. Finally the men had enough of her slowly moving back and forth. Both men grasped her, under her shoulders and lifted her easily. Robert pulled an office chair over and Kayleigh knelt on it, holding onto the back of the chair, her head to the side. Robert placed his cock in front of her mouth and she took it in easier this time, now that her neck was straight. Slurping and making whimpering sounds as he pushed it in as far as it would go. The girth stopped him reaching the back of her mouth but her jaw had to open as wide as it could for him to enter. Terry was rubbing Kayleigh's arse and swatted at it occasionally causing her to jump. His strikes became more regular and Todd could see his wives arse begin to redden, groaning and slapping sounds filling the room. Spinning the chair the men swapped places and Terry began to slowly fuck Kayleigh's mouth as Robert spanked her.

Todd walked around the room to get a closer view, Kayleigh's pussy was dripping now, he could see the juices gathering on her pussy, Robert would rub his hand across her pussy occasionally causing Kayleigh to groan and quiver.

Terry was more skilful at fucking Kayleigh's mouth. He would make her gag but never enough that she needed to stop. Her face was going red from the length of time he stayed in her mouth, her nostrils flared and she had to continually wipe away saliva that dripped down her chin. Terry's balls were now slapping against her chin and her gag reflex was causing loud wretches to come from her throat. Robert was still spanking her and Kayleigh's arse was glowing red now.

"Please fuck me," she managed to gasp on one of the few occasions Terry stopped fucking her mouth. The two men nodded and Robert gripped her hips tightly with both hands as he playfully tried to enter Kayleigh without using his hands, he eventually lined up and Kayleigh groaned loudly as his thick cock began to stretch her. The tip had only just entered her and Kayleigh gasped loudly. "Todd it's fucking huge. He's so thick, fuck." Her head fell down as Terry let her hair go, she groaned and pleaded for Robert to be gentle.

"You ready bitch?" Robert asked, before she could respond her pushed until his entire cock was inside of her. Kayleigh's head shot up and her eyes went wide, she opened her mouth to scream but Todd covered her mouth with his hand, her subdued screams continued as Robert fucked her hard from behind, Todd had to hold the chair in place to stop it from rolling away with his other hand. Terry removed his tie and tied it around Kayleigh's mouth as a gag. She mewled as Robert fucked her hard and fast, sweat building up on his head as he fought not to cum. Quickly he withdrew and Kayleigh slumped into the chair. Her back was arched from the angle of the chair, she moaned and her eyes went wide as Terry stepped in behind her.

"Please, please this position is hurting my back." Kayleigh pleaded through the gag.

Terry lent over her with the tip of his cock just inside of her. One hand grasping her hair to pull her head back and another squeezing her right tit. "Shut up and take it bitch." He stayed holding her head back so he could grunt into her ear. "You know you love it you little whore," Terry growled into her ear. He let go of her hair and tits moving to grasp her waist, fucking her with long deep strokes. Kayleigh whimpered around the gag in her mouth looking at Todd as he held the chair in place for her to be fucked on. Terry held out longer, his strokes becoming faster, his balls slapping against Kayleigh's pussy. They could all hear how wet she was from the thrusting. Finally he pulled from Kayleigh, slapping her on the arse.

She waited patiently to be fucked again as the men stood around her. When no one fucked her she stretched her legs out, one at a time. The men helped her to lay on the table and Robert stood between her legs undoing his tie, Kayleigh lay with her legs spread wide and straight. Robert handed the tie to Terry who moved to sit on the table to Kayleigh's right and Todd moved to the left. The two men tied their ties around her ankles, when her legs began to tire she tried to bend them and found that the ties were being used to keep her legs apart. Robert rubbed his cock up and down her pussy and Kayleigh's eyes closed at the sensation, She could feel her swollen clit and knew it wouldn't take much for her to cum. Robert entered her more gently this time, the shirt she wore spreading about across her desk underneath her. His girth caused her to groan and he was going just deep enough to hit her G spot. She reached down to help herself along but Terry and Todd grasped her wrists to the side of her head. Kayleigh looked from man to man pleading in her eyes to let her cum. They held her legs wide and arms down as Robert slowly fucked her. Each thrust slow but powerful enough for her body to rock on the table, Robert was teasing her tits now and grinning down evilly at her occasionally rubbing her clit causing Kaleigh's chest to thrust up towards the ceiling.

Terry became impatient now and he swapped places with Robert. As Robert held her legs open and grasped her wrist Terry dropped to his knees and slowly began to lick Kayleigh's pussy starting from the bottom and working his way up slowly, Kayleigh was shaking now, Terrys tongue slowly tracing circles around her clit, Kayleigh's cries became louder through the tie now as she begged to be allowed to cum. Each time she neared climax he would stop and start again.

"Please, please, please, pleasssssssssee," she begged through the gag. When the men just smiled at her she would become angry and try to escape. "You bastards, fuck you," she growled. Terry stood up and lined his cock up with her pussy, before entering her he yanked Kayleigh further down the table so her arse hung off the edge. Terry entered her hard and fast fucking her for all he was worth. Kayleigh's toes curled as he hit her G spot over and over. Each time he felt her pussy clench he would stop, causing more distress to the bound woman.

"I tell you what whore. You cum before the three of us finish and I tear up that contract. What do you say?" Terry gasped, the fast fucking leaving him breathless. He rubbed her clit lightly with half of his cock still in her. Kayleigh shook her head furiously in disagreement. "Does that sound fair to you Robert?."

"It does," Robert grinned back. The two men looked to Todd who shrugged smiling.

"Good," without wanting Terry began to fuck her frantically again. "You better not come bitch," he watched her face knowing she was fighting it now, her hands were clenched tight and her toes curled. "Don't you fucking dare cum." He rubbed at her clit and noticed Kayleigh's chsat begin to heave. He would stop each time causing her to swear at him. Sweat was gleaming on Kayleigh's face as she fought desperately not to cum, she could feel the the aftershock of each thrust as her arse shook from the impact of Terry's thrusting.

Kayleigh felt Todd release her wrist and leg and Robert did the same leaving Terry to fuck her. She gripped the edge of the table to hold herself in place. Terry held her legs against his chest and slowly began to choke her. She gasped her face becoming more red as she felt him thrust harder and his hand tighten on his neck, her body was being forced further up the table by his thrusts. Eventually Terry had to climb onto the table because his thrusting had pushed her to far away on the waxed surface. He bent her in half holding the ties still tied around her knees to keep her feet by her shoulders, her arse rising from the table due to the angle of her legs. Terry changed position and squatted above her. Still choking her as he piledrived into her pussy, his left hand still choking her. She gasped and wheezed as the older man fucked her, "Don't you fucking cum, don't you dare fucking cum," he gasped over and over, his balls slapping loudly against her arse. He came with a roar his head tilted back. Uncaring of the noise. He released Kayleigh suddenly and she rolled onto her side gasping for breath through the tie, she was so close to cuming, she knew the men could see her swollen pussy and how desperate she was to reach down and play with herself. She lay on her side, one leg stretched wide off the table the other straight, as Kayleigh made to rise she felt someone kneel above her. She looked around to see Robert above her smiling down, he held her outstretched leg up and began to rub furiously at her pussy, she groaned and lay her head on the table staring out of the window, looking for anything to distract her, just as her moans became more regular Robert stopped suddenly and sat across her straight leg. Entering her pussy he fucked her hard and fast, he used the tie to lift her out stretched leg off of the table allowing him enter her deeper.

Todd was emptying the bag behind her and found the lube, smiling her walked over and placed it in front of her face. Her eyes flickered up to him and closed as Roberts thrusts became harder. Todd held her shoulders in place so she didn't move away and she felt Robert swell in her pussy. "Dont cum babe, don't cum," Todd told her, knowing the rough fucking was taking its toll on her. She squirmed, her muffled cries filling the room.

12