Kayleigh Helps Save the Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on you whore...... Cum on my cock, you know you want to bitch." Robert grunted between thrusts. He groaned loudly as he came, a huge thrust moving Kayleigh further up the table as he came inside of her. He flopped down on top of her until his cock slid from her pussy. He kissed her on the temple gently climbed off of the table.

"Let us prepare her," Terry offered. He grasped Kayleigh's feet and pulled her back across the table to the edge, her healed feet barely touching the floor before she felt Robert and Terry pull her arse cheeks apart, her breasts pushed flat against the table. One man would rub her pussy gently, whilst the other would finger her and use the cum to lube her arse. Kayleigh watched helpless as Todd removed his cock from his trousers. He had the biggest cock in the room and Kayleigh hoped he would be more gentle then these two were.

Kayleigh closed her eyes as she felt fingers enter her arse, first one then two. She moaned around the tie. "Open your arse for us," Robert ordered. She reached back and held her arse cheeks apart as they prepared her. She felt no shame, she just wanted it overwith so she could cum. Each time they stroked her clit her eyes would flicker.

Todd lay on the table in front of her slowly wanking his cock and lubing it with the bottle she had brought. Terry and Robert undid the ties around her legs and used them to tie her wrists behind her, the second tie was used to tie her arms together juat above the elbow. With a slap on each arse cheek from the two men, Kayleigh was hoisted onto the table and forced to crawl on just her knees towards her husband. Cum leaked from her pussy leaving a trail across the giant table. Upon reaching Todd she mounted him awkwardly with no hands.

"Are you ready bitch?" Todd asked as he took a breast in his mouth. "Ride me good. Earn that contract."

Kayleigh squirmed as she felt him line the cock up with her arse, she needed to move her knees high up on his body, the position more uncomfortable for her. She lowered herself onto the cock as it slowly entered her arse. She tried to pull away the first two times until Terry climbed into the table and held her shoulders as she lowered down. She squirmed and tried to resist as her husband's 8 inch cock split her arse, after an inch has entered her she cried out through the gag. "Sssshhh whore, you can take it. Take that cock in your arse," Terry whispered.

Kayleigh couldn't resist as Terry forced her down. Todd kept her breast in his mouth which meant she was in an even more uncomfortable position. Slowly she lowered herself, squirming and crying out at every movement. Slowly she adjusted and Todd lay back flat on the table holding her arse to help her bounce, her tied arms straight behind her. Terry let go of her and climbed off the table. Robert stood on the opposite side of the table watching in fascination as Kayleigh rode her husband, desperate to make him cum. She couldn't hold the position for long without supporting herself so she laid her upper body on Todd. Rocking back and forth in small motions. She felt Todd grasp the back of her shirt and hold her up slightly as he began to thrust upwards into her, she couldn't move and was forced to take the brunt of him fucking her from below, her tits jiggling for all the men to see as her husband fucked her harder. Kayleigh cried out in distress, her eyes wide as they stared directly at a camera.

Robert mounted the table and pulled Kayleigh upright. She cried out as she sank onto the entire cock in her arse. Robert slowly began to rub her pussy and she tried to shake him off desperate not to cum. "Squat," Robert ordered her and she tried to awkwardly rise up but couldn't without her hands. Robert lifted her easily and the cock slid from her arse. Todd watched as the man easily man handled his wife, waiting to see what would happen.

Terry helped Robert turn her 180 degrees so her back was to Todd. They lowered her in a squat position onto Todd's cock as he held it upright. Kayleigh waited for them to drop her onto Todd's cock but they gently lowered her down. Robert helped her lean back with a hand on her upper back for support and her arms lent on Todd's chest to support herself. Terry spread her legs and she began to bounce slowly at first, unsure of her balance. As she became more confident the men moved away. Todd held her arse to help her rise and Terry grasped her tits, pulling gently on her nipples. Kayleigh could feel the cum leaking from her pussy as she bounced and she closed her eyes at the effort this position took. When she couldn't bounce anymore Todd held her arse up and fucked her from below, she cried out and groaned, eyes clenched shut as he fucked her as hard and deep as he could.

Todd gasped he was about to cum and Robert rubbed furiously at Kayleigh's pussy, she didn't try to fight it anymore she was too exhausted. As Todd came in her arse Kayleigh screamed as Roberts fingers brought her to orgasm she squirted all over his hand. She collapsed and fell into Terry's waiting arms, he lowered her gently to the desk and began to untie her. She panted heavily as blood began to flow back into her arms and Todd removed the gag from her mouth.

"I think I ruined that tie," she gasped, they all laughed and helped her into a chair, offering her a glass of water.

"For what its worth, we were always going to stay with you Todd. I just wanted to meet your wife," Robert said grinning.

"Well next time just ask," Todd laughed. A year ago he would have hit someone for asking if they could fuck his wife.

They all cleaned themselves up and shook hands. After everyone had gone Kayleigh and Todd walked arm in arm down the hallway to the entrance, both grinning. Sonya sat in the dark behind her desk waiting. "Excuse me sir, next time you have a meeting." She licked her lips nervously. "May I be involved?"

Todd looked to Kayleigh who smiled back tiredly. "We will be in touch." Kayleigh told her.

12