Kayleigh in Training Pt. 01

Story Info
Debt leads Kayleigh to be used by her friends.
6.5k words
4.5
22.3k
37

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer, everyone is over 18 and consenting adults. STDs do not exist and everyone has lower morals. My first ever story so please leave some feedback if you would like more**

Kayleigh shut the front door and wandered over to Rebecca's house across the driveway. Wearing her fluffy pajama bottoms and a vest top covered by a dressing gown. It was the end of another long day and she just wanted to talk to someone, unwind by laughing with her friend. Her husband was playing on his computer laughing loud and barely noticing her leaving. The kids were in bed.

Walking straight into the house she heard laughing from directly down the hall, in Rebecca's kitchen. When she walked in she noticed Sharon and Jaimie were all sitting around the solid oak dining table. Smoking and drinking coffee.

"Hey,"' Kayleigh announced cheerily, the sound of everyone laughing raising her spirits.

"Shit day again?" Becky asked, turning the kettle on as she heard the door open.

"Yeah, it just seems like no one wants their nails painted at the moment," Kayleigh replied in a sad tone. In reality work has been dead for months and her gambling addiction has seriously dented their finances.

"Honey, it will pick up soon," Jaimie said.

"Maybe" lighting a cigarette and flicking some ash into the ashtray. "How do you guys do so well?", she indicated with a flick of her fag the designer handbags and car keys the girls had scattered across the table.

"Prostitution," Sharon said quickly and they all burst into laughter.

"No seriously, how do you do it? We seem to barely be getting by. Truth be told I'm behind on a lot of the bills and Todd has no idea."

Todd ran a successful logistics business, well it had been successful once but work had slowed. She has started gambling to try and get back money she had lost through her own beauty business but the debt just continued to grow.

"We all have a side hustle," Becky explained. "What we do is Similar to onlyfans. Its a new app called 'Hustler'. She opened her phone and showed Kayleigh the unlocked screen. "it's sort of a Kink site."

Kayleigh sat back shocked. Two of the girls were married and she knew Becky was single. She also knew she saw men coming and going from Beckys but she always just assumed it was to sort her 'needs' and nothing more.

"Are you all joking?" looking around the table at all 3 women.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Sharon said.

"Well yeah, just out of curiosity alone now." Kay responded.

"We all have our skills or preferences, we need to do something to stand out from the others who are using the App.! Becky said. "For me it's big dicks".

"Gangbangs and Domination for me." said Sharon.

All three women turned to Jaimie. "I like role play" she responded.

Kayleigh was shocked. She looked from one woman to another before bursting out in laughter. "Ok so what do you really do?"

All 3 women smiled and nodded. Expecting disbelief.

"But you two are married." looking at Jaimie and Sharon.

"Yeah but the money is worth it. Plus Baz is into it" Sharon said putting her fag out in the ashtray before taking a swig from her tea.

Kayleigh still sat there shocked. Jaimie didn't speak. Did that mean her husband wasn't into it? Or unaware?

Becky pulled up a video on her app. Leaning over the table to show Kayleigh. The noise was turned low to not disturb the kids upstairs but a woman could be heard panting and begging. Kayleigh was shocked to see her friend tied to a fireplace whilst a large man pulled her hair and pounded away in Becky's rear. Her back arching, guttural groans coming from her as the sound of the man's balls slapping into her arse continued.

Kayleigh sat back quickly as if stung. Of all the things she had expected that was not what she was imaging when she lent in to look at the phone.

"What? Wait? Is it safe, are you ok? How long have you been doing it?' Kayleigh asked in a concerned voice looking at her friend's face.

Becky laughed. "I've been doing it for about 8 months now, Sharon got us into it. It feels safe. Sometimes it's rough but that's what I'm into. You organize everything. They aren't strangers. Some guy pays you like £200 to live out his fantasy. You then film it and sell it online '. She indicated her new BMW keys 'it pays well, we keep all online money."

Kayleigh remained quiet in disbelief. She has noticed how her friends seemed to be having a great time and always wearing new clothes whilst she was forced to shop in cheaper shops. On a much smaller budget.

"Does the guy get a cut as well?"' Kayleigh asked. More to fill the silence than anything else.

"He or they pay to have the time of their lives on a budget. It stops any feelings from growing. It's a transaction. Nothing more,' Jaimie explained.

"They?" Kayleigh asked. Thrown off by the comment.

"Yeah they." Sharon laughed. "Sometimes it's us,' she indicated to the girls. "Bit of girl on girl or a three way, or in my case a gangbang."

"Depends what the subs want to see" Becky explained. 'it's how we make the real money. The small fee from the people fucking us is just a bonus. We wouldn't make money if we didn't keep the subscribers happy."

Kayleigh left shortly after. Really overwhelmed by the conversation.

Later that night the girls checked on Kayleigh in the group chat. Kayleigh said she was fine and just wanted to say she wasn't judging anyone. Did she have the right to judge anyone? The girls were all willing participants and she constantly read success stories of people using sites like only fans.

In fact she was just curious how she had never thought of it before. The girls always had stories to tell and well, she just wasn't as into sex as they were. or even her husband. She was happy to do her wifely duties but it was kept to a minimum, she just didn't have a high sex drive like others.

She avoided seeing anyone for a few days and spent her days pretending to everyone she was working whilst she was actually taking out loans to cover her gambling debts. Sitting in a casino everyday, always chasing that big win. It was all getting out of hand. Soon she would have to tell her husband and he would probably leave her. She loved him so much and didn't want to ruin their life. They would lose the house. He would leave. It would all be gone but she couldn't stop gambling.

That night she went over to Becky's on the pretext of just catching up but really she had some questions to ask.

All three women were there as well as a guy called Joe that often came around Becky's. It all started to make more sense to Kayleigh now why she has certain particular men visited quite often.

Kayleigh had really been hoping to speak to Becky one on one but it was often hard to find time. She 'worked' all day and Becky had 2 children.

"We didn't scare you off then?" Sharon joked.

"No," Kayleigh said, looking down to avoid eye contact.Why was she acting weird? They were the same people she had always known.

Joe just smiled at Kayleigh's blushing as if he knew what the joke was about.

"You told her then?" Joe said with a big smile.

"Some of it," Jaimie said.

"Curious or tempted?" Joe asked directly.

"Uh"

"We have all fucked by Joe, don't worry about it. He's a regular" Becky said.

"Well" she cleared her throat. She was going to talk about it now anyway. What did it matter if Joe was here? She was going to be asking questions about what they did and with who. Surely a man being there was going to be normal.

£How does it work? How does it pay?" Kay blurted.

"You need to build up a following, usually something people want to see, or do but can't do with their wives or partners. For me I love feeling a cock hitting my cervix. Luckily blokes love seeing small women take big cocks." It was said by Becky so matter of factly, like she has just said something obvious.

"What do people want to see?"

"Well what do you like sucking cock? Playing with their arses? Eating pussy? Taking multiple men?" Jaimie listed off sex acts casually.

"Eh"

"Have you spoken to Todd about this? Does he know? Is he ok before we carry on?" Sharon said.

"Eh" Kayleigh stammered again. Taking a big breath. "i'm in some trouble and I want to fix it before Todd finds out."

Becky reached over and gripped her hands. "I can help if it's money"

"No, No. We could never pay you back. I need to do it myself."

"Well?" Joe prompted.

"Well what?"

"What are you good at?" Joe nodded to Jaimie bringing the conversation back on track.

"Well." Kayleigh fidgeted in her chair. Trying to buy time.

"I don't know."

"You don't know?" Joe asked. "You must know if you can suck a cock?"

"Well yes but I've never been recorded. I don't know if it's good. I've never been in a group situation and I've never kissed a girl"' Kayleigh explained.

Sharon brought a foot up to the side of her chair and reached over stroking Kayleighs hair away from her ear before leaning in. "Want to try now?" she whispered in Kayleigh's ear. Kayleigh shivered and moved the hand away.

Jaimie laughed moving around to Kayleigh's right hand side and taking a seat at the large table. She also lent in slowly breathing in. Taking in Kayleigh's scent and her lips moved slowly down Kayleigh's neck. Never touching but causing her skin to tingle.

Kayleigh jumped up from her chair and moved back too quickly her chair fell over causing a loud bang. "I need to go," she said, moving towards the door quickly.

"You wanted to know how to make the money." Becky called. "This is how."

The words stopped Kayleigh in her steps and her shoulders slumped. She had asked after all.

Turning slowly back she walked towards the table. Picking her chair up. "Sorry if I woke the kids," she mumbled.

"No worries, they are at their Dads tonight" Becky replied, acting as if nothing had happened.

"Let's start again," said Joe. 'Anal?' continuing his line of questioning.

Kayleigh shook her head. "very rarely. Very very rarely." Joe smiled as if that was the answer he wanted.

"Are you serious about trying this thing?" Becky asked.

"Yes," Kayleigh said shyly.

"Ok let's start now" Joe looked around the room making eye contact with everyone.

Kayleigh looked up sharply. "What do you mean?".

"Well, we need to build you an account and we need to build up a following for you." Jaimie whispered in her ear.

"Plus Joe seems to want to take on an amateur". Sharon quipped. This caused Kayleigh to blush.

"I've had sex." Kayleigh blurted defensively.

"Not like this"

Becky took her phone out and began completing the registration. "If we complete this firm your account will be linked to ours and our fans will see you."

"What do you want to be called?"

"I'm not sure. I didn't know I needed a name. I didn't think of anything," Kayleigh stammered.

"Ok, what do you want to do"

"Eh, what could I do? I'm not sure. What makes the most money?"

"Anything honey, you just need to make them want to fuck you, it's not hard ' Sharon said. 'We can come back to that. We just need to find out what it is that you can use as an angle'. When flicking open Kayleigh's dressing gown trying to get a view of her body.

Kayleigh let her pull the dressing gown apart before following instructions to stand and remove the garment.

She stood there wearing a black tank top with a sports bra underneath and her baggy Pyjama bottoms. "Sexy right?" Kayleigh laughed.

"We can work with it," Joe said and Kayleigh blushed.

She was Light skinned, brown hair with highlighted blonde streaks pulled back in a pony tail. She was short at 5 foot 2 without heels and of medium build. She had D cup breasts that she had to constantly keep restrained inside the sports bra for comfort. She had a bit of a stomach, a C section scar along the bottom of her tummy. Her legs, covered by the pajamas, were very toned from chasing the kids to the gym work she had taken such pride in years ago.

"Well we need a name, pics and an idea of what you will do on the app" Becky said.

"We can do that," Kayleigh stammered. Suddenly feeling overwhelmed and becoming very aware that this was a very strange situation she had put herself into. She had left Todd playing online with his friends, he would put the kids down and wouldn't be expecting herbut she couldn't help but looking at the front door as if he would walk in.

"For now let's use our Channels, help her build up a following," Sharon said with a wicked grin. Sharon was the oldest and Kayleigh assumed the most experienced in the group. Hadn't she said she was into gangbangs? Kayleigh wasn't even sure she understood what that was.

"ill put her on mine first" Becky said. "If you want to try that is?"

"When?" Everything was happening so fast. This is why she came here wasn't it? What she wanted? She really needed money and other than robbing a bank she didn't know what else to do.

"No time like the present?" Becky said. Unfolding her legs from her chair and leaning forwards putting a hand on Joe's leg. She began tying back her long blonde hair. She was the opposite of Kerri in nearly every way. She was 5 ft 8, blonde and skinny. Small breasted and with a tight body despite the two children she had.

Kayleigh wasn't sure what was happening. "as in what? What would I need to do?"

"Well Joe here has been on all our channels. He's a fan favorite aren't you Joe?"

"Well you know. It's my great personality that they enjoy the most," Joe said with a grin.

"Ok so what would I need to do?" Kayleigh repeated.

"Joe here will put you through a test" Becky patted Joe's knee. WWe'll record it and share it on the app. If it's Popular we can do more"

"Tested? For what?" Kayleigh stammered.

"To see what you can do and what you can sell." Joe exclaimed.

"I'll record it on my phone," Becky said. "It will be amateur quality but people will love that. They will think it was a spur of the moment thing'

Kayleigh was still standing dumbfounded.

"Well?" Sharon asked, opening her hands as if she was waiting for an answer from a slow child.

"With Joe?" Kayleigh asked.

"What's wrong with me?" Joe asked.

"He knows what he's doing and he has been in many videos. He isn't a bad lay" Jaimie said.

"But Joe?" Kayleigh was in disbelief. He had always been Becky's friend. She has never looked at him in that way. He wasn't unattractive, she guessed. He was in his early forties and graying on top but with a trim figure like he ran often.

"What's wrong with me?" Joe asked again.

"Nothing, nothing honestly. It just shocked me a bit. That's all" Kayleigh tried to calm the situation.

'Well are we doing this?' Becky asked.

"Yeah, erm, yeah." Kayleigh was suddenly not so sure.Panic setting in.

"Ok well just do as you're instructed and go with it.' Becky said.

"So right now?" Kayleigh played for time.

Joe stood up and walked around the table. Sharon and Jaimie pulled the chair Kayleigh had been sitting on to the center of the large kitchen and moved to stand on each side of the large kitchen. One to the left and one to the right.

Becky lifted her phone and pointed it at Kayleigh who stood dumbfounded by the table.

"So this is our latest member, trialing out to see if she is made of the right stuff" Becky

announced as the light came on the back of her phone. "She is new to the app and we might need you guys to help us find what she's good at."

Kayleigh smiled awkwardly. Was it live streamed? would she get a say in what was recorded?

Joe walked behind the chair and placed his hands on the back of the wooden back. "Come here" he commanded in a deep tone looking directly at Kayleigh.

Before she knew what she was doing she was shuffling towards the chair.

"Faster" another order.

Her feet sped up and she reached the chair. Staring down at it as if she wasn't sure what to do.

"Sit," Joe pointed at the chair.

Kayleigh took a seat and found herself looking at the camera and her grinning friends.

'So come on, introduce yourself' Becky prompted.

Kayleigh just stared at the camera. Unsure if she had made the right choice.

Joe tapped her on the back of the neck with one finger before tracing down both sides of her neck with his palms until his hands rested on her shoulders. Pulling her hair back and giving it a slight tug. Causing her to flinch.

Kayleigh glared up at him before he nodded back to the camera. "Erm I'm Kayleigh, and I'm new to this"

"HuH huh, huh huh" Becky said. "And would you say you were a whore Kayleigh?"

Kayleigh opened her mouth and nothing came out. Was she a whore? She hadn't done anything to make her a whore. Not yet anyway.

"She said, 'Are you a whore'"Joe prompted. His hands were tightening on her shoulders.

"Yes" Kayleigh managed to say.

"Hmmm you don't seem sure," Becky said. "What will the whore be doing tonight for us?"

Kayleigh has no idea. "Whatever you want?" she didn't know what else to say.

"Do you consent to what will happen? Do you consent to being used? To being ordered?"

"Yes"

"Good good." Becky nodded to Joe. He began massaging Kayleigh's shoulders. She was so tense you could sense the pain showing on her face as he kneaded the muscles.

He walked around the chair to stand directly in front of Kayleigh sitting in the chair. Becky moved around them so she stood a few feet from them. Kayleigh noticed Jaimie and Sharon were also recording, which added to her anxiety.

"Well?' Joe said, nodding down at his lower half. Hands on his hips.

"Well what?" Kayleigh asked, confused.

"Take it out"' he indicated his flies by spreading his hands in front of him like a magician.

Kayleigh took a deep breath. Once this was done she could never turn back. She looked at Joe smiling down at her as if it was another day in the office for him.

Kayleighs shaking hands reached out and she accidentally grazed his swelling cock causing her to jerk back.

"Oh come on," Joe said impatiently.

"Take his cock out" Jaimie promoted.

Kayleigh tried again this time managing to undo his flies and reached in through the gap. She could feel his cock hardening.

After some fumbling she managed to pull it free, the stiffness having caused it to get caught in his boxers. He stood there proudly, hands still on his hips. 6 inches of hard cock staring her right in the face. He was smaller than her husband. Todd's always hurt her. This might be ok.

"I thought you said you like big cock?" she said to Becky causing the girls to laugh.

"He knows what he's doing with it," Becky assured her.

Joe didn't seem to take the comment so well. His whole demeanor changed. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her mouth towards his cock. "It's big enough for you, you whore. I was going to go easy on you."

She brought her hands up to push against Joe's thighs. She wasn't sure this was what she wanted. She never had actually wanted to do anything. She just wanted money.

"Put your hands down bitch. You consented to this,' Joe growled but she continued to struggle. Finally Sharon and Jaimie stepped forward and took hold of Kayleigh's wrists. Slowly pulling them back down to rest on her knees.

"Do you want this?" Becky asked. Sharon and Jaimie stepped backwards away from Kayleigh. Letting her make her own choice.

Kayleigh stared at the cock in front of her. She really had a choice to make and this seemed like the easiest way out of her debt predicament. Todd would never find out. She could pay everything and move on.

"Yes." she said.

'Yes what?' Joe asked, stepping forward again so he stood only a few inches from her face.

"I consent to whatever you want."

"Good girl, isn't she a good girl ladies" Joe asked the room.

"Oh yeah" Jaimie said.

Joe slowly put his hand behind Kayleigh's head. Pulling her hair from her face again. "Open your mouth."

12