Kayleigh in Training Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayleigh complied and her lips parted. "Wider" Joe said, angling his cock to move towards her opening mouth.

She took a big gulp before reaching out with her tongue to lick the tip. Her hands instinctively came up to stroke his cock as well. "No hands," Joe instructed in a firm tone and her hands dropped to her knees again.

His cock wasn't the largest she had seen. She has very little experience but he was only around 6 inches long, thinner than her husband but with a big head. She licked around the tip again before feeling more pressure being applied by Joe at the back of her head. She slowly took the head into her mouth expecting Joe to push himself in further but he remained still.

After a few seconds Kayleigh began moving her head back and forth taking more of the cock into her mouth each time until 3-4 inches remained in her mouth, reaching to the back. Saliva began to build up in her mouth causing some to spill from the side of her mouth. Soft slurping sounds filled the kitchen.

Joe's head tilted back as he enjoyed this whore taking his cock with no prompting. She built up a steady pace that she managed for another minute before her hands came off of her knees again.

"What did I say?" Joe demanded.

Kayleigh jerked her head off of the cock. "My jaw hurts, give me a minute."

The girls all laughed which caused Kayleigh to blush. Her friends obviously didn't have this issue.

"It comes with repetition, your jaw will become accustomed to it in no time" Sharon assured her.

Joe stood there glaring down at Kayleigh who was wiping her chin clean. "That's enough time," Joe said. Impatient to continue.

This time he took control and grabbing Kayleighs hair he pushed his cock into her mouth taking her by surprise. 4 inches going straight into her mouth reaching the back of her throat. Kayleigh tried to pull back again, her hands coming up as a reflex.

"No hands" she heard as the cock went further this time. Quick jabs quickly causing the cock head to hit the back of her throat causing her to gag and choke. She managed 4 more thrusts before she began to struggle. She couldn't breath and her gag reflex had always gotten in the way. Her hands came up to Joe's thighs to stop further thrusting.

He stepped back his cock dragging saliva from her mouth. Kayleigh remained on the chair gasping tears coming down her face leaning forward to cough.

"What the fuck" she gasped glaring at Joe.

"Its small, remember, I thought you could take it," he replied.

"Look I didn't mean.."

"Shut up whore" Becky said, grabbing her jaw and turning her face to the camera so that her tear stained face could be seen clearly. "You consented whore," she told the camera.

"Not to this" Kayleigh replied. Hurt by her friend's words. Her jaw was still held by her friend. The light blinded her.

"You need to make the subs want more. They don't want vanilla sex they have with their wives and girlfriends they want fantasy,' Sharon explained stepping forward.

Becky let go of her face and Sharon kneeled down by Kayleigh. Let me show you. Kayleigh stared at her in disbelief.

Sharon waved Joe forwards. Kayleigh noticed that he had stripped off. His body was lean with a slight belly. His pubic hair was trimmed close. The hair leading from his navel to his pubic hair dark but gray. His cock looked bigger with him naked, his big balls swinging low. She didn't find him attractive but she didn't have to she guessed.

As Joe got closer Sharon assumed the same position Kayleigh was in, nudgeing Kayleigh over so they could share the chair. Watch my hands Sharon said. She put her own arms behind her back and crosses her wrists. She squeezed her thumb tight into each fist. She lent forward slightly, looking eager to begin, tongue extended. "Use me," she purred. Her eyes gazing directly into Joe's eyes.

Joe's cock slid right to its base down her throat. Sharon made a gagging sound but didn't pull back. Joe slowly pistoned his cock into her throat. Slow and steady. The noises coming from her shocked Kayleigh. She heard gagging and groaning as if it was the best feeling in the world. After a minute Joe stepped back. "You bitch" he groaned with a smile. "Would have finished me if I continued."

Sharon winked at him and used her right hand to wipe her jaw clean.

"Do you want to try?" Sharon asked, grasping his cock and jerking it slowly, tilting it towards her friend.

Kayleigh glanced at the shining cock still wet from her friends mouth before looking at the camera and Jaimie.

"Yes"

Sharon moved away from the chair and Joe stepped towards her, Kay clenched her fists and slowly took the cock in her mouth. Building up the depth she took it a little deeper each time. Pausing when the cock finally reached the back of her throat, still gagging but holding herself in place, eyes clenched closed. Joe slowly removed his cock until only the tip remained before pushing back in until he touched the back of her throat.

"Be more vocal," Sharon instructed and Kayleigh tried to groan around the cock in her mouth between gagging.

"Look at me," Joe commanded. Her eyes opened tears gathering at the side of her eyes. "That's it, good girl, take that cock."

"She takes orders well," Jaimie quipped. Her voice sounded husky.

Kayleigh slowly became accustomed to the technique still gagging but managing to keep from wretching.

She felt hands reach down and yank her vest top and sports bra under her tits. Her breasts hung heavy but perky, her nipples standing erect and pointing towards Joe.

The movement caught her off guard and she choked, reaching up to cover her tits instinctively.

"Hands at your side" she heard the command but she was panicking, she was exposed. For some reason her tits being on display upset her. She began to panic but Joe took hold of her head holding his cock in her throat for another 10 seconds before pulling out. Leaving Kayleigh to fall forwards gasping for air. Dribbling onto the floor. Resting on her elbows.

"How's she doing?" Becky asked keeping the camera on on her friend who was crying quietly. The movement caused her boobs to jiggle. She pulled her vest over her boobs to cover her modesty.

"Hmm, I think she can learn. You can learn can't you bitch?"' stepping behind Kayleigh and pulling her up to a sitting position by placing his hands under her arms.

"Do you want to continue?" one of the girls asked.

"I don't know," Kayleigh sobbed. Holding her hands across her breasts protectively.

"We need an answer,' Becky asked. The camera was never turned off. "People are liking what they see". She waved the phone slightly, making the light bounce.

"I don't know," Kayleigh blurted between sobs.

"You're doing great" Jaimie encouraged her. "A Lot better than my first time, I was a real mess'. Sharon laughed at the memory.

"I don't know"

She could feel Joe hovering behind her. She could tell from the shadow he cast that he was slowly jerking his cock to stay hard.

"Ok, she doesn't want the money, it's fine. No pressure," Joe said.

"No, no. I'll try."

"Tell the camera," Becky said.

'I'll try again'

"You'll try what?"

"I will suck his cock" she mumbles through her tears.

"Ask me, ask me to fuck your mouth"

She glared over her shoulder her pride wanted her to leave but she needed money to sort out her life.

"Please, fu..'

"What?" Joe asked.

"Please...please fuck my mouth" her shoulders dropped defeated.

"Hmm" Joe stepped forward, turning her head to look up at him. "If we start again we do it till the end. Do you agree?"

"Yes"

"You can do it' 'Suck that dick' 'Take it all' her friends called out. Whooping and clapping for the camera.

"Look me in the eyes" Joe instructed, he was standing by her shoulder causing her to turn her head. Putting his cock in her mouth, her head tilted at a 90 degree angle causing the cock to go into her cheek. Becky lent down to get a closer view of her mouth light from the camera causing her eyes to water even more. "Keep going bitch. Take your tits back out"

Kayleigh continued to look into his eyes trying to ignore the shame and embarrassment she felt. "Take your tits out I said '' When Kayleigh's hand didn't move Joe took his cock out of her mouth moving to stand in front of her. Hand on his hips, dick pointing towards the ceiling. "Are you going to do as you're told?'

Kayleigh nodded but still didn't move to expose her breasts. Jaimie and Sharon both stepped into the camera view. Taking a hand each they placed Kayleigh's hands behind her back. She didn't try to fight it. She wasn't sure what else they could do to make this situation worse.

When her wrists met behind her back the girl's grip became firmer. They tilted her arms higher causing her to lean forward off of the chair and onto the floor resting on her knees to stop the discomfort. She began to struggle but their grip and the angle stopped the resistance. One of the women yanked her vest and sports bra under her tits pushing them up further and causing them to squash together. Kayleigh began to struggle more causing her tits to wiggle and sway.

"Get off me" she begged in a whiny tone. Her eyes filled with tears again.

Grinning Joe stepped forwards and grabbed her hair. Causing her to look up at him. "Now this is more like it, bite me and you will regret it."

"No, no no," she tried to say but his cock entered her mouth stopping any further complaints. To make matters worse her friends began to massage her tits, pulling on her nipples and twisting them causing her to groan. She hated to admit it but her body was betraying her. She could feel her pussy getting wetter.

She began to struggle more although all this did was push Joe further into her throat. She tried to push with her knees to change position which caused her to move forward. Her weight now being supported by Joe holding her head and the woman holding her arms high behind her back. Her core began to shake from taking the majority of her weight. She began to sweat, the sweat spreading all over her body from the strain.

She felt one of the girls release her tit and slapped her arse. Becky moved behind her, giving her arse a playful slap. Kayleigh felt a hand grip her pajamas and yank them down leaving her arse exposed.

She began to struggle further but could do nothing but gag and sob around the cock slowly fucking her mouth. The camera was now looking over her back and could see her face being fucked, moving slowly back and forth. Something stroked her pussy causing her to jump.

"She's loving it, her pussy is dripping" Becky told the viewers zooming in with the camera to show her index finger entering her friend.

"Stop, stop" Kayleigh tried to say but it came out as mmmp, mmmp.

"That's it, take it bitch," Jaimie said. "You can do it."

Becky's hand began to speed up, finding her G spot and rubbing her clit simultaneously. Kayleigh couldn't help react. The twisting of her nipples drove her wild, the names they were calling her causing her to become hotter. Her jaw ached but she persevered, she had no choice. She just needed it all to end. Dribble began to come from her mouth dripping down her chin towards the floor. Opening her eyes she could see Joe's face getting redder, his cock driving deeper with each thrust she knew he wouldn't last long.

"Be more vocal"she heard Sharon order. A hand slapped her arse as the finger twisted inside of her.

Kayleigh whimpered in response. Making gurgling sounds, gulp gulp gulp. Groaning another slap on her arse harder this time. Kayleigh closed her eyes and moaned as best she could. Moaned as if her life depended on it.

"This pussy is so tight, I can barely get 2 fingers in her," Becky said.

This was too much for Joe. He has been watching his cock disappear into Kay's mouth. Her tits swinging below her with his thrusting and Jaimie teasing and slapping Kayleigh's breasts. The groans sent him over the edge and he drove his cock so deep his closely trimmed pubic hair pushed into Kayleigh's nose.

She felt him shoot his load down her throat. Once, twice, three times the cock pulses in her throat. He groaned loud and kept his cock down her throat. He made sure she swallowed it all until she was close to passing out when he released her hair and stepped back.

She coughed and fell forwards, nearly banging her face into the kitchen floor but avoiding it only because her 'friends' still held her arms. She was slowly lowered to the floor gasping for breath, her arse still in the air. Her arms were released and she cradled her head whilst Becky continued to finger her pussy. She could feel an orgasm building and didn't have the energy to fight it. She cried into her arms and gasped for breath. Her breasts squashed against the floor. The cold shocked her nipples but she didn't care anymore.

Her friends placed their hands on her shoulders keeping her upper body down and her arse up.

Joe took hold of her head and turned it sideways, holding her head in place by putting his palm on the side of her face. She noticed the camera was now focused on her tear soaked face. Someone had taken over playing with her pussy She just stared vacantly into the camera until the orgasm built and groans escaped her. The camera moved away from her face but Joe's hand remained keeping her face to the side.

As the orgasm hit she groaned loudly and clenched her fists. The orgasm was like nothing she had ever felt.

Her legs began to quiver and she whimpered feeling her orgasm leaking down her legs. "We have a squirter," she heard Sharon call after Kayleigh felt the explosion from her pussy.

Once the after effects had subsided she realized she was no longer held down and she raised herself up on shaking hands.

Raising until she sat back on her haunches gathering her surroundings. She pulled her vest back over her breasts and pulled her trousers back up to cover herself

"Look at me" Becky said, having moved back to the kitchen table but still recording.

Kayleigh looked up through her tears. "How was your first experience on the app?" she asked cheerfully. Kayleigh just nodded. Still lost for words. "Did you enjoy yourself?" Becky asked again Kayleigh nodded dumbly unsure of what else she should be doing.

The light switched off the camera and Becky came forward kneeling down to give her a hug. The others clapped and cheered from around the table. Lighting fags and going back to talking as if nothing happened.

"Why?" Kayleigh asked through numb lips. Her hands were shaking.

"Because it's what the perverts want. They want to see you getting the fucking they can never give." Kayleigh just stared at her. Her lips quivering.

"Come sit at the table.' Kayleigh being supported by Jaimie and Becky made her way back to sit down. Joe slid £200 over to her.

"£200? For that?" Kayleigh felt her anger rising. Some pride returning

"£200 is what he pays, really he's doing us a favor. We needed a dick didn't we?. The real money comes from the app, ' Becky assured her.

Kayleigh slowly got to her feet and made her way to the toilet where she finished crying and cleaned herself up. She has betrayed her husband for £200. She had lost her life for £200.

"I'm going to go home now," Kayleigh said moving slowly to the door, forgetting her dressing gown and slowly making her way back across the drive to her home.

Her husband was still playing online. It has only been 40 minutes but so much had changed.

"You ok babe?" Todd shouted from the living room.

"Yeah," Kayleigh said, cuddling herself as she made her way to the stairs to go to bed. Then she realized how much she must smell and she was sure Todd would smell the sex scent she knew she must stink of. "I'm going to shower and go to bed."

"Ok babe I'll be up soon" Todd called before going back to talking to his mates.

Kayleigh ran a bath and played some music to cover the sound of her crying. After she scrubbed herself clean she stood in front of the mirror unable to meet her own eyes. She has marks around her nipples and bruises on her knees where she had been struggling.

Her phone buzzed. A message from the girls.

****You're a star **** the message read, followed by a notification from her bank. £2000 had been deposited by her friend. Her phone beeped again.

More to follow **** Speak soon x ****

Kayleigh took a deep breath. The money would help make a small dent in the debt. She has to admit she has enjoyed being treated the way she had, deep down she knew she had experienced the best orgasm of her life.

She got into bed and slept till the morning.

She needed to decide if she would do it again.

12