Kayleigh is Forced to Watch Todd

Story Info
Kayleigh is forced to watch Todd film a scene.
4.5k words
3.84
13.2k
17
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayleigh and Todd sat in their living room. They had spoken alot over the last week since the experience at Sharon's. Todd had listened patiently as she explains the debt she has accrued and further debt from the bank that she had gambled to try and fix the issue.

Todd said he was ok with the situation and he admitted his work hadn't been as busy as he would have liked. The money she made may help them get through the situation until his business picked up again.

She felt better with it being out in the open. He seemed calm about the whole situation and in her wildest dreams that has been the least expected reaction. Todd had admitted he had enjoyed watching her be fucked which had taken her a moment to adjust to but if it kept her marriage alive who was she to question what got people off. Apparently being degraded and fucked roughly got her off.

They discussed what was going to happen in the future and Kayleigh admitted she would like to continue. Another 4 scenes or so and she would be debt free. Todd had actually been on-board with the idea and asked only that he be allowed to join in when he could. It seemed fair.

She explained how the cameras had been placed around the women's houses. How they managed to live stream and take requests. "What about here?" he asked.

"What about here?" Kayleigh stopped scrolling through her phone to look at him.

"Why not have cameras here? We could make extra money and I would know you were safe."

Kayleigh said she would think about it and text the girls about the idea.

They seemed onboard with it. New locations could only spice up the channels they ran. The cameras were of high quality and they explained the expense. Becky offered to pay for the cameras if Kayleigh was willing to give up her next scenes takings. Todd agreed without even thinking in the matter. Maybe he enjoyed being watched? Kayleigh mused.

The cameras were installed the following week. They covered the living room from each corner and gave a birds eye view above the sofas. The kitchen had a camera installed over looking the kitchen table from a birds eye perspective and the four corners looking into the room. Finally the spare bedroom had another 6 cameras covering the entire room. One was in the headboard and another from the far wall opposite the headboard both around waist height.

As soon as the engineers left Todd was on her. Dragging her into living room and fucking her over the sofa arm.

"The girls have organised the next scene. They want it to be here, and..." she paused making sure she had his full attention. "They want you in it." His grin was enough that she didn't need a verbal response.

The night arrived and Sharon had offered to take the kids for the night.

A package was dropped of for Becky earlier that day and she was told to be ready for 7pm. The package included Navy baby doll with push up bra a cup size too small and a navy thong. She looked but nothing else appeared to be in the parcel.

Todd had been pacing the house all day unsure if what to do with his excess energy. His nerves kicking in.

The living room has been tidied to an unhealthy level. It looked like none lived there, as if it was a show home. Kayleigh wanted to be proud of her home even if no one else would be paying attention to it.

The room was a large rectangle, patio doors at one end a window over looking the lawn the other. A large grey corner sofa was placed half way down the room cutting it in two. A fire place and TV the only other items in the room.

Becky and Jaimie arrived around half 6. Both wore long anoraks covering the bodies. A large gym bag carries by Kayleigh was placed in living room. The women kept their coats on as the four if them greeted each other.

"So what is the scene," Kayleigh asked Becky as they finished a cigarette in the back garden. Kayleigh had a dressing gown covering up the baby doll. She hasn't originally but as the girls stayed covered up she became self conscious.

"Its a surprise. It was voted on by our subs and we sort of do it to each other every time a new member joins. People pay a lot of money to see their ideas acted out. You just try and relax."

Well that didn't help Kayleigh thought but smiled anyway.

The door rang and Joe greeted Todd warmly, holding up a camera to indicate why he had turned up.

They entered the living room and Kayleigh noticed Jaimie had emptied the bags contents across the fire place. Some vibrators, cuffs and a paddle. She hoped the paddle wouldn't be needed.

A solid dining room chair had been brought in and put in front of the corner sofa. Maybe Todd was getting a lap dance? She thought.

"Everyone ready?" Becky asked making sure everything was in place.

They all smiled and nodded. Todd was nearly giddy with excitement. "Anyone else coming?".

"Not tonight. Just you big fella," Jaimie squeezed his bicep appreciatively. Todd grinned back. He thought he was going to cum immediately.

The camera lights came on and Jaimie instructed Kayleigh to remove her gown throwing it behind the sofa. Jaimie took her hand and led her to the chair. Sitting here down she took Kayleigh's wrists and pulled them behind her. Locking them in place with the hand cuffs.

"How's it feel?" she pulled on them to make sure they wouldn't come lose.

"Tight but it's ok." Kayleigh attempted a little pull. The chain between the cuffs had been threaded through a wooden slat and she had very little movement. Her chest was pushed out in front of her, enhanced by her arms being placed behind her back.

The girls guided Todd to stand in the corner part of the sofa. Stepping back they took their coats off in unison. Giving a peek at their cleavage as it appeared slowly and then dropping the coats completely. Throwing them behind the sofa as well.

Todd wasn't sure where to look. Both women wore matching underwear. They both wore see through balcony Bras and a matching G string. Becky in Blue Jaimie in Beige. They both stepped forwards pushing their chests against Todd. Becky kissed him on the lips deeply before Jaimie guides his mouth to hers. She had to tip toe to kiss him.

As he kissed them they slowly raised his top for him showing a firm chest and tight stomach. Their nails scratching down his chest. Next they both kneeled down pulling his trousers down and helping him strip. He made it more awkward. He had never been in this situation and his wife was watching him. He nearly laughed which would have spoiled the situation. Be professional he chided himself.

Joe was standing over Kayleighs shoulder viewing it from her eye line.

His cock sprang free, both women gasped with glee. He his cock stood 8 inches straight up towards his belly button, around 3 inches in girth. "You have been lying to us, saying all those cocks hurt." Jaimie purred.

Kayleigh cleared her throat unable to remain still and watch what was happening. "He's gentle with me. It's why I said we don't have much sex."

"Well you don't need to be gentle tonight," Becky assured him, standing to give him a long kiss.

Jaimie remained on her knees playing with his cock and stroking his balls. Keeping her eyes on Kayleigh grinning at her. "Fuck you bitch," Kayleigh snarled trying to free herself.

"Why ever would you say that?" Jaimie slowly licked her way up Todd's cock twirling her tongue around the head and going back done. "You fucked my husband, it's only fair I returned the favour. Did she mention she fucked my husband?" She asked sweetly looking up Todd.

"He fucked me," Kayleigh struggles did nothing but cause the baby doll to move lower down her breasts.

"Hmmmm" Jaimie hummed as she took Todd's cock in her mouth moving up and down slowly until the full thing was in her throat causing her to gag. Becky continued to kiss Todd encouraging him to kiss her neck she pushed her chest forward indicating he should work down to her tits.

"We have a treat for you," Becky kneeled down and took the cock from Jaimie. Jaimie twisted her finger in the air indicating Todd should stand facing Becky.

Todd had felt awkward but now all he wanted to do was Cum. Becky began working his cock, her right hand stroking the shaft her left cupping his balls. He felt movement behind him and Jaimie began kissing his arse. He stood paralyzed unsure what to do. He looked at his wife who appeared to be very angry he was going to apologise when Jaimie's tongue found his arse and he instead gasped the whilst making eye contact with Kayleigh.

"You fuckers. Let me go," Kayleigh struggled harder but the chair wouldn't budge.

The trio continued in front of her. As Todd's moaning became more regular the women changed places. He watched Becky crawl behind him her arse disappearing from sight as Jaimie came into view. They took up the same position and Todd grabbed Jaimie's head. He couldn't thrust with Becky kicking his arse so he stood there praying they would let him cum.

"Here it comes," he gasped gripping Jaimie's head. She lunged forwards taking all of his cock in her mouth. His whole body went rigid her throat tight around his cock. When he finally finished the two women smiled wickedly and helped him sit.

"Round one" Jaimie laughed wiping her jaw with the back of her hand.

She stood stretching out her legs and made her way over to Kayleigh until she stood behind her. Joe moved to stand in front of them filming Kayleigh.

Jaimie's left hand began to 'walk' from her shoulder to her left breast. She reached inside the bra and twisted the erect nipple. Moving to her right.

Becky had crawled towards Kayleigh. Her arse swaying knowing Todd would be watching. She kissed Kayleighs inner thigh. First her left then her right. Using her tongue to trace up her leg leaving a wet trail.

"Get off me, you bitches," Kayleigh swore at them both.

"That's not nice. We know that was hot. Did you not enjoy it? Your husband did," Jaimie now uncupped both tits. "Look how hard they are," she flicked both of Kayleigh's nipples. Twisting and pulling on them.

Kayleigh was breathing heavier as Becky got closer to her groin but she wouldn't react, she was determined to not show she was enjoying herself. "Let me go. You had your fun,".

"Our fun hasn't started yet, is she having Fun Becky?"

"Uh huh," Becky groaned back, her tongue licking the wet thong Kayleigh wore. Tracing down the edges of the underwear.

Kayleigh started swearing again as the women toyed with her. Becky slid the thong aside and ran a finger across her pussy

Jaimie stepped in front of her and slapped her face, Kayleigh stopped in shock. Jaimie then slapped both of her breasts from one side to the other before twisting her right nipple.

"Now listen here whore. You fucked our men, now we will fuck yours," she walked to the fire place and picked up a silk scarf. "Do you want to be gagged?" she held the scarf up for everyone to see.

Kayleigh shook her head tears in her eyes. She gasped suddenly as Becky pushed two fingers into her pussy. Her chest began to heave as she fought to remain silent.

"Good. Now smile for the camera whilst we fuck your man." Jaimie placed the scarf back down and turned to Todd.

Kayleigh looked down at Becky who was smiling at her. She curled her fingers and Kayleigh began to react to the stimulation. As she came closer to the her orgasm Becky called over her shoulder.

"Can she cum Todd?"

Todd remained silent a moment. Jaimie had returned to the sofa and was playing with his cock as it hardened again. Jaimie whispered in his ear and he nodded.

"No. The whore can wait," he instructed.

Becky removed her fingers immediately causing Kayleigh to gasp. "Please I was so close,"

Becky pulled Kayleigh's thong back in place and gave her a kiss, twisting her nipples gently causing Kayleigh's eyes to close from the sensation. "Sorry honey. Have to follow orders tonight."

Becky walked slowly to sot opposite Jamie kissing Todd's neck. His head flopped back enjoyed clear on his face as the two women played with his cock.

Kayleigh sat there panting. Annoyed at the teasing but upset Todd would fuck her friends. She knew she was being irrational but she never fucked people in front of him. Well not intentionally anyway. Fuck off logic, she thought to herself.

The girls removes their Bras and they placed Todd's arms so they stretched over the back of the corner sofa. Becky positioned herself on all fours on the sofa taking Todd in her mouth. Slurping sounds fighting with Todd's groaning to see who could make loudest noises. Jaimie brought herself up to her knees pushed her tits into Todds face to feast upon. She moaned loudly at the sensation smiling over at Kayleigh.

Stupid bitch Kayleigh thought. I have never liked her. She did have to admit though that this scene was going to make a fortune. She wasn't going to get any of it! That made it worse. Her pussy was throbbing from the teasing and surprisingly from watching Todd enjoy himself.

Joe was flicking between her reaction and the orgy on the sofa.

The girls swapped places and Jaimie took Todd's wet cock in her mouth. Moaning with each move of her head as if she had never enjoyed anything so much in her life.

"Suck my tits baby," Becky held Todd's head to her chest. His right hand reaching over to stroke Jaimie's arse his left circling around Becky pulling her closer.

Finally they broke apart. Jaimie clambered on top of Todd. Playfully pushing Becky out of the way. The three of them laughed. Kayleigh didn't. She was fidgeting in her chair still trying to escape.

Kayleigh sunk into Todds cock in one movement. Groaning at the sensation of her pussy being spread. She slowly began to ride him, making sure her arse cheeks were spread and her tits in his face for the camera.

Becky swatted at Jaimie's arse before moving over to the fire place and picking up a vibrator. She stood behind Kayleigh reaching down over shoulders. Resting her tits on Kayleigh's upper back. "Look at her go," she whispered into Kayleigh's ear, she placed over the vibrator on Kayleigh's pussy.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked loudly. Kayleigh remained quiet. The vibrator turned on to its highest setting, immediately bringing a reaction and gasp from Kayleigh. "I said do you want to cum?".

"Yes I want to cum, I really want to cum."

"Is this turning you on? Watching your husband get fucked?"

"Yes its turning me on," Kayleigh tried to move the vibrator just half an inch, that's all it would take. Becky pulled the toy away causing Kayleigh to groan. "Please, please, please."

"What do you guys think?" Becky called loudly.

Jaimie was bouncing wildly now. She shoved her tits into her face and Kayleigh could see her whispering to Todd who's head was squeezed between her tits.

He held one hand out and pointed a thumb down.

"Please you bastards. I'll do anything," Kayleigh begged.

"I love how in control you are," Jaimie growled to Todd. Smiling at her ability to dominate him with very little effort.

She slowly began to grind herself into Kayleigh's husband before she came loudly. It might have been the most exaggerated orgasm ever, but she was having one and Kayleigh wasn't. She made sure everyone knew.

Panting she climbed off of Todd who was panting below her. He had nearly suffocated on her tits. He laid there arms spread wide his feet flat on the floor. Becky walked over moving her G string to the side she mounted him and began to fuck him wildly.

Jaimie caught her breath and moved over to the fire place taking something small with a wire attached in her hand.

"Having fun?" she stood in front of Kayleigh her tits blocking her view of Becky fucking Todd in the background. The noise left very little to the imagination. He was slapping her arse now as she bounced and she screamed in response.

Kayleigh glared as Jaimie dropped to her knees and Kayleigh saw she had a small gold bullet vibrator in her hands. Jaimie moved Kayleigh's thong aside and pushed the vibrator into Kayleigh's wet pussy. Kayleigh tried to resist but her movement was limited.

The bullet was switched on and Kayleigh grunted, gritting her teeth determined not to give anything to this woman. The vibrator caused her whole body to quiver. It wouldn't get her off but it would keep her excited.

Jaimie left her there with a peck on the lips. Walking over to the couple fucking she pushed Becky lightly on her upper back. Becky lent forward accordingly and Jaimie began to lick and suck on Todd's balls, her arse pushed into the air so Joe could get a shot of her used pussy. Todd groaned appreciating the new sensation with Becky's tits in his mouth.

As Becky ground on Todd they both began to build up a Tempo. They came together, Kayleigh couldn't see it due to Jaimie being in the way but she did see Todd's legs tense and pull tight as he thrust up into Becky. She wailed as she felt him cum, it pushed her over the edge and she collapsed on top of him.

"Round two" she giggled. "One more round."

Both women made their way back to Kayleigh. They sat on each side of her and took a breast each into their mouths. Kayleigh groaned loudly. The bullet vibrator was sending her over the edge. She nearly came from the sensation of both women sucking on her tits. The build up caused her arse to raise off of the chair her arms pulling right against the chain holding her in place. Jaimie began to rub her clit and she was met with a wet gush as Kayleigh squirted over her hand.

Kayleigh fell back defeated. The vibrator was still on sending chills through her body. The women both sat back grinning at each other before heading back to Todd.

He was getting hard again. That was one of the hottest things he has ever seen. Kayleigh appeared to be getting emotional. It happened sometimes after a powerful orgasm.

"What now?" he asked eagerly. Ready for the final round.

"Now, now we fuck your wife," Jaimie responded. Becky left the room and Jaimie began to kiss Todd.

Becky returned with a strap on attached to her waist. Todd looked surprised and hoped it wasn't for him.

"They want to see Kayleigh get fucked. Really fucked, you might not be able to match their expectations alone." Jaimie explained padding over to Kayleigh. She turned the vibrator off but left it inside of her friend.

"Are you going to behave now whore?" Jaimie asked trying to get Kayleigh to look her in the eye? Kayleigh wouldn't make eye contact but she nodded.

"Good. We are going to untie you and you will do as you're told." Jaimie stepped behind Kayleigh and undid the hand cuffs. Only the left needed to be undone so the chain could be threaded through the wooden slats. Once Kayleigh was lose they chain her wrists together chain. Jaimie led them all into the kitchen.

Kayleigh followed her tits swaying, they had been left to hang from her baby doll. Jaimie led her to the kitchen table. A solid oak table over 6 feet long and 3 feet wide.

She pulled Kayleigh's hands across the table length holding the hand cuffed wrists to the tables edge leaving her bent over. Tip toeing to rest comfortably.

Becky and Todd followed them in. Both standing behind Kayleigh. Joe moved to the far end of the table to get a full view of the scene.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" Jaimie asked.

Kayleigh nodded, she felt defeated, she didn't talk.

"How ready? Are you a whore? Can you take your husbands cock?" Kayleigh nodded again.

Becky slapped her arse hard. The slap ringing out. Kayleigh yelped. She hadn't been expecting it. Another blow came and another. Kayleigh fidgeted yelping with each strike.

"I'm ready. Use me, I'm a whore. Fuck me hard, I want my husbands cock," she said finally putting face down on the table.

Becky was wanking Todd's cock preparing him. Jaimie still holding the hand cuffs turned the bullet vibrator back on. Kayleigh sighed at the sensation.

12