Kayleigh is Forced to Watch Todd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you feel like your ready to cum. Stop and I'll take over," Becky instructed Todd still wanking him.

Todd nodded in disbelief looking at his wife's red arse exposed across their kitchen table and then looking down at Becky's strap on. It had to be at least 8 inches and an inch thicker then he was!

Todd stepped forward, lining up his cock. He could feel the powerful vibrations from the bullet before he even entered her. "Are you ready bitch? Ready to take the only cock you should be taking?"

Kayleigh looked up at this. She thought they had resolved everything. She began turning her head when Todd entered her roughly. Straight up until his balls rested against her pussy. She groaned loudly. Shocked at the roughness.

He pushed on her upper back causing her tits to squish against the table, his other hand grabbing her hair. He began to fuck her with fast long strokes only stopping when his balls touched her pussy.

"Your my whore, no one else's. Your going to take my cock," he slapped her arse with the hand holding her upper back down. She groaned the cock was pushing the vibrator against g spot.

"Yes I'm yours. Fuck me like a whore, use me," she moaned between thrusts. Her hair being pulled was really turning her on.

"Fucking take it all," he was going too fast he knew he wouldn't be able to hold it for much longer. Kayleigh's groans were turning him on too much.

Becky tapped him on his arm bringing him back to the moment. He slowed and slowly pulled himself free stepping back.

Kayleigh looked over her shoulder she had been so close when it stopped and she noticed Becky was behind her, her tits hanging low as she bent down and.....something big entered her. Slowly at first but she felt her pussy being stretched. Thank god for the vibrator. She wouldn't have taken it other wise, the vibrations had turned her on so much. She groaned loudly.

"What, what are you doing to me?" Kayleigh cried at the new intrusion.

"Fucking you like the whore that you are. That we know you to be, now take it,". Kayleigh had no choice her head rested against the table as her friend fucked her. Jaimie lent down kissing her ear and across her face. Kayleigh's hands were still extended across the table and they clenched from the fucking she was receiving.

This went on for 15 minutes. The two switching places. Todd slapped her arse and pulled her hair. Becky fucked her as hard as she could.

Guttural Moans came from Kayleigh's throat. She couldn't catch her breath. Drool began to leak from her mouth. The huge cock was stopping her from breathing. Becky's breath was heaving, unused to the movements she was doing. The sensation in her pussy was building and then....it stopped.

Kayleigh felt herself being turned over. The vibrator fell out of her pussy as her legs were raised. Her arse half hanging off of the table. She opened her eyes to see Todd holding her legs over his shoulders. He drove his cock home and began to fuck her.

Her tits bounced with each thrust her arms had been let go but she was still hand cuffed. She held her hands close to her chest feeling his cock his her G spot. She began to call out and he stopped. Pulling out so only the head remained.

"Ask to cum." He commanded.

"Please, please let me cum." She begged, she was so close! "Please I need it." He drove home into her before slowly pulling his cock out, fucking her slowly and softly. Too slowly.

"Please. Faster. Use me, fuck me, pleasssssseee."

He picked up the pace. She heard a vibrating noise and watched as Jaimie lowered a vibrator to her pussy. Her world exploded in bright colours.

Todd called out as he came, causing her to cum again.

Kayleigh laid there in her own juices. Todds cum leaking from her, Jaimie was holding her legs open watching the cum leak from her for the camera and Kayleigh didn't care.

"Nearly done," Jaimie said.

Becky stepped between her legs and entered her slowly.

"No, I'm done," Kayleigh tried to reach down. She watched as Becky's tits bounced with the slow movements as she eased the strap on into her.

"Nearly done, we are done when I cum," Jaimie climbed onto the table. She raised a leg moving over Kayleigh's face. Kayleigh flinched as Jaimie lowered her used pussy over her face.

"Lick me. Clean your husbands cum from my pussy bitch," Kayleigh didn't have the energy to fight the 'cock' in her pussy was thrusting into her stomach now and she needed it to end.

Kayleigh used her chained hands to grip Jaimie's hips and began to lick her pussy, her own pussy taking a beating causing her to moan. Kayleigh opened her eyes to see Todd sliding his fingers into Jaimie's pussy helping his wife to get her off. Jaimie came quickly her wet pussy sliding over Kayleigh's face.

Becky carried on fucking Kayleigh until Todd came at her from behind. Holding a vibrator on her pussy. Her legs nearly buckled within a minute thebstrap on slipping noisily from Kayleigh. They all lay in some form of exhaustion across the table.

The lights flickered out of the cameras and all four of them went to the two bathrooms to get cleaned up. Joe stood there awkwardly. Hoping someone would come back to finish him off. They didn't.

After they met in the living room Todd had some questions to ask.

"How do they know when to record and stop?" he indicated the cameras.

"One of us or Joe watches them and turns them on and off. You message the group and someone will control the camera angles remotely." Becky explained as they put on their anoraks again.

Todd had been worried they would record all the time.

They said their good buys and Kayleigh sat at the back door staring at the night sky smoking.

"Are we ok?" she asked as Todd came into the kitchen.

He circled his arms around her. "Never better."

12