All Comments on 'Kayley Goes Shopping Ch. 03'

by SaddleRider

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
alephthirteenalephthirteenabout 3 years ago

I like how the "programmer" isn't the only person in this story who makes use of mind control.

Female-dominant stories like this are rare, stories where the programmer shares are rarer, "larger universe" ones rarer still. You've hit all those.

Kayley's not one Chosen One collecting girls with her unique power, even though it is unique. She's part of a system, complicit in it, aware of that and not entirely amoral but she is predatory. She gives Connie to Amanda because she can but she also lets some of them go and "rewards" the unique case in a presumably pleasant way.

Most people write a fantasy of abuse. You've created a system of actors with and without power, some of them acting for sexual motivations, some for money, some for pathology.

Amazing.

Kudos.

softnotesoftnoteover 1 year ago

Awesome! You let us into the mind of the programmed, and let us see how they processed the changes (or didn't). Makes the story much more....layered? Complex? Well-rounded? Idk. Whatever. This was amazing. More, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaddleRider@SaddleRider
30+, in a poly, and happy to be. I have been asked to put the Erette stories in order here if I could. I can, so here they are: Note: I have been asked to include a story order for the Erette stories for clarity, so here it is in its entirety: 1. A Bargain Made 2. A Bargai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES