Kayley Goes Shopping Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," she admitted with a hint of dark humor. "I would have fucked you over way worse than this. If I can get out of this, you know I'm going to."

"I can open you up and fix that, too if I have to."

"I fucking hate you. I fucking hate you and I'm not a dyke, even if you made me one. That was all you."

"But you are one, aren't you?" Two fingers slipped under that skirt and behind those panties of silk and lace and that pussy that was smooth as glass before dipping into that hot wet flesh. Amanda smiled when Constance jerked as though struck by an electrical current. "You are one now. You like that?"

The desire she felt was equal desire to kiss her and spit in her face, so her thighs tried to close in equal parts desire to force her out and keep her in. "No, I don't." She groaned as those pumping fingers and that thumb that was now flicking that engorged nub what seemed like impossibly fast, sent joy from head to toe, pulling a moan from her. "You're a fuck up, Mandy. I still...fuck, I still like men. I like me, too."

"You said 'too.'

A wave of self-loathing helped her hold onto her anger despite the joy. "Fucking cunt."

"But you love me," Mandy reminded her. "Right now you hate my guts. And you love me. And you want me. I didn't fuck that up, did I?"

Silence, save high-pitched whimpers.

"But that's maybe something else I can tweak a little. Maybe I go back in there and you only like girls from now on. Maybe you only like plain geek girls in sun dresses and glasses. I can do that now."

"That's why I hate you. And that's why you will. And that's why you're no better than me."

"But it feels good, Connie. You know it feels good."

The extra quiver of her body at the mutilation of her name was not lost on Amanda, the sexy shiver and her helplessness in the moment, feeding her own imagination. "Connie likes. Connie likes a girl's fingers in her cunt. Maybe I'll make Connie a pussy-starved cheater. Maybe Connie loves me with all her heart, but she just can't stay away from any pussy that'll let her crawl into their bed."

"Nnnnn..." Her legs fell open on their own, then she spread them, unable to look away from the hot, dirty geek girl with the wholesome look.

"Maybe you love me more and spoil me and dote on me because you feel guilty, and you're grateful because I love Connie enough to put up with her desires that she thinks I don't know about."

"I can do that now."

Connie's mind burned with the thought of pussy after pussy, from making love to a sweet little geek piece of cunt like Amanda, to being used by some wicked butch. She pulled her feet from her heels, needing that hint of nudity. She thought about all those women and more and she came, half-screaming, half crying.

Amanda smiled watching her cum.

Constance hated her.

Constance adored her.

"Or maybe Connie confesses," she offered, the sounds of a vigorous finger fucking filling the room. "Maybe she dotes on me because she's a cheating little whore and then has to confess to me so I can forgive her and everything is okay again."

Constance came, her breath coming in heaves, like a marathon runner trying to find enough left to make it to the finish line.

"Until the next time she hounds after some pussy not mine."

"Or maybe she tells tells me because I'll punish her, and that is what makes it okay."

"I can so do that now."

Constance grabbed at Amanda's wrist as an act of defiance to try to pull it free, but she had all the strength of a tired child.

"You'd like that too if I wanted you to, wouldn't you, Connie?"

Constance whined in response.

Ashamed of herself for crying out again when Amanda stepped away, she compounded it by stuffing her own fingers inside to combat the near painful emptiness of her retreat, though watching Amanda cross her arms, and lift the dress free of her body also helped salve her loneliness. It was a nice body, and she'd thought so even before visions of burying her face in that hairy pussy consumed and repulsed her once she dropped her panties. Her tummy and ass were a little soft, but she had nice legs and those natural tits sat nicely after she freed them from the beige bra she wore.

Constance thought she looked good.

Amanda watched the women who had played with her feelings and manipulate her for weeks on end two-finger fucking herself like a mad woman and look like she needed more as much as it disgusted her. And they both knew only Amanda had what she needed.

Amanda couldn't help but think she looked good, too. It was good to have. It was good to be in control. It was a heady feeling. No wonder the people like her in the world exuded a carefree confidence.

"On the bed, Connie. Take off your panties, then go doggy."

Constance wondered what would happen if she tried to make it to the door, but her legs obediently took the two steps that marked the distance between the table and the bed, Even if she could leave. Even if she could tell someone. Even if they could do something about it. Even if all of those things could be true, she'd be without the woman she loved. She loved her as much as she hated her for making her feel it.

But one of the other truths in the moment was that she never felt the feeling for anyone and it felt good, too. And she put it there because Amanda wanted to love her back, so that was another reason to obey even even if she could disobey. And she wouldn't know what Amanda planned to do with her, now unquestionably lez-hungry pussy. And she had to know.

Bitch.

She hopped up on the unmade bed, on her back long enough to raise her ass from it and work off the lace covering her holes. She tossed them on the bed while Amanda began rummaging through her dresser.

"Straight at the wall, okay, Connie?. No peeking."

She kept her eyes focused on the art photo of Lilies just above her head. She heard movement. She heard Amanda mutter, "Where are you? I know I didn't throw you away even though I never used you. There." She found what she sought. Constance then heard smaller sounds before the bed sagged under the weight of Amanda's arrival. "My Connie doesn't like men. What Connie likes is long..."

Constance felt the invader at her pussy lips, sliding up and down, being coated in her cream.

"Hard."

Constance closed her eyes in dread and delicious anticipation.

"Cock"

She thrust it deep "Connie feels good when I call her Connie and stuff her hole up really nice, right, Connie?"

The trashing of her name to her ear melded with love, hate, and submission to the fact that, fake or no, that was one big cock spreading her. She spread her knees as widely as she could to let it fill her and got a "See?" in response. "This is what you need. This is all you need. You don't need men, You just need stuffing."

The dirty whore that was in such a haze letting a nerd-girl finger her was reasserting herself. "Mmm-hmm."

"I'm gonna do that, for sure, Connie. "You won't need a man because a man can't do this to you."

She tried to hang onto herself. "Men. Fuck."

Her arms suddenly strained at the weight of Amanda's body on hers, both hands anchored to her tits, pulling Constance towards her even as she drove in, feeling Constance push back.Hate sex is fucking great. "They also cum and then go limp for a while. Not this though. This will outlast you. Won't that be nice? Connie getting fucked until she's all done and can't take anymore. "No more men for you. Ever. No more desire for men."

Amanda laughed at the screech she heard as she began to sweat against Connie's back. "You like that. You want me because I told you to. You love me because I told you to, and I'm going to fuck around in your head because I want to, but Connie likes that part, too."

"Fucking dyke bitch." Her pussy clamped down. "Not so weak after all, huh? Well played."

"If I want, you'll be such a dyke bitch that naked men make you want to gag. But it'll be what I want it to be because I want it to be. In bed I'm in charge. In your mind, I'm in charge. Isn't that true, Connie, honey?"

She couldn't lie to her and there was no point anyway, "Yes, Mandy."

"Ready?"

"Not up to me, is it, bitch?"

"Whatever happens to you is up to me," she growled, biting her shoulder, listening to Connie mix pain with pleasure.

"Yes, Mandy."

"Ready?"

"Yes, Mandy."

"Pencil."

"Banana."

"Esoteric."

Her mind knew the words even if the words were wiped clean from her consciousness after that. The same as last time, she barely hung onto them even now, only really hearing them as sounds that didn't go together and not quite words.

"Skate."

"Pixie."

She has the leash now; the leash and a fucking choke chain. I'm the puppy. I'm the needy, helpless puppy that will do anything to love or be wanted by her. She can do anything and all I get to do is fucking take it.

Not unlike an animal, she dipped her head low and bit the pillow and loosed wild, muffled screams.

That Kaley bitch did this to me. Amanda did this to me.

I hate them.

I love them.

"Program..."

End.