All Comments on 'Kay's Big Surprise'

by KKstories

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is my ultimate fantasy (minus the coke) - but unlike you my hubby would NEVER go there.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
How lucky for you!

You must know that some readers will read this, not as fiction, but as you telling someone what happened. Ok, let's assume that is what this story is, real.

You and your husband are very lucky people. Your kinks and quirks mesh together perfectly! Most couples have some areas where they don't mesh well.

The anon comments for your story seem to be from four members of a Christian conservative group who thought they would be reading a story about hubby giving her a new Bible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Scorpio is in a Polymourous relationship. So of course he will like the idea of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sexy cumslut

What a sexy story, and you truly are a sexy cum slut!

I would love to fuck a bitch like you and see you tied up and leaking cum.

Thanks for the great story.....im covered in cum here from jerking off to it......what a great little whore you are!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She's a slut

He's an idiot. Bad combination. And who wants a cheating slut for a wife? No one.

It's garbage time.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years ago
Who wants a cheating slut for a wife...?

I DO! I would have given you a 5 if hubby had eaten their cum out of your pussy! I always loved it when Denise told me all of her indiscretions after her dates...and then she sat on my face and made me suck all of their cum from her sweet pussy!

Feel free to read and comment on our stories! Thanks for telling yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This a lot of women's dream a gang bang at least once in their life but it wont ever happen for them for to be used and given multiple orgasms. This hubby could have told her how many but not who. Mind she would want it again as she enjoyed it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This a lot of women's bdream? I doubt it, cretinous anonymous. Only fucked up literotca writers dream of being whores this nasty. Humans don't think this way.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not only is this story a steaming pile but too many readers are just as worthless.

Must feel odd being married to women who certainly dont love nor respect you, like the feelings you have for yourself. Any shrink can tell you that.

Swingers can often be different in that department but cucking? It literally is a miswired cranial region and one that could use some professional help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous