All Comments on 'Kay's Work Trip (Day 01)'

by KKstories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Not much thought went into writing this story

This story had a lot of potential. However any potential this story had, was lost in the poor grammar and the lax writing style, (e.g., "Anyway, Craig (who fancies me)..."). If you are going to add more chapters to this story then I would suggest spending sometime editing and work on improving your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Even worse than JPB tales.

And, I didn't think that was possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

so you are from brissie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great read Kay

Got my hand pumping my cock very nicely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Here's hoping

That Kay drove off the cliff and we won't hear anymore of these ridiculous, implausible stories ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good start

what a wonderful hubby. Looking forward to the next three episodes! My bosses never do anythig this exciting when we travel together, lol.

boxhunterboxhunteralmost 7 years ago
Sexy situation!

I liked the setup of the scene and how the husband would be electric with excitement wondering what was happening. It's just a shame it wasn't a little longer and the other bosses didn't make an appearance. Maybe next chapter?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another one

Another story about a whore wife and her cuck. Not an original one either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I wondered

If she was aware her husband not being home was related to her impending divorce and law suit against her former employers?

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Good lord kid you have severe repression issues. Im mean 4 stories and all gay shit. WTF dude? You live in odoreaters sleeping bag with him?

Bet you made someone a nice little wife by this point in time. We know you still havent even kissed a girl. Hell you probably never even looked their way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous