All Comments on 'KC and the Moonshine Band'

by BarracudaSwordfish

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 2 years ago

A beautiful story. Thank you very much.

hectarehectarealmost 2 years ago

Christ you're a good writer!! I've read both men and women trying to write the opposite sex and I think none have done it better than you--I had to check your bio to see that you're a guy.

My wife's a Brit, actually a Scot from Cheshire so like to hear UK voices. Thanks.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Very nicely done. I don't usually read FF tales but this was a good romance regardless of the gender. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

pcman1950pcman1950almost 2 years ago

What hectare said; he's bigger & better'n my acre.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Awesome. Shitsville and Cowshits, every time t go to the Cotswolds from now on they're going to have the new name 😂😂😂. Obviously not an American or a cowboy so no idea of the accuracy of that part but it all sounded very authentic to me. 5⛤

mac1729mac1729almost 2 years ago

What a wonderful romance! Thank you for writing

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfishalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to (almost) everyone for the lovely comments so far, really appreciated. This is my first submission under Romance and I almost took it in a very different direction (i.e. KC's thing with the ladies in the cabin). Given the response I'm glad I changed tack and I decided to challenge myself to rein things in. Hopefully I succeeded.

And to the person who called me a 'dipshit' in a deleted comment for posting this under Romance and not Lesbian, believe it or not matey, ladies can romance ladies. Not as if the description gave anything away, is it?. Strange old world, eh?

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Just frickin’ awesome, loved the writing, plotline, the captivating characters, the scenery you painted, and tbh pretty much everything about it, 5⭐️ No question.

I wasn't sure what Claire’s nationality was to begin with (maybe I missed it), but as soon as a saw her list with “Claire Massey aged 29 & 3/4” I knew that she was a Brit, Adrian Mole has a lot to answer for! So glad you carried this through to a proper ending, I’ve read a fair few stories of late where the author seems to think writing a conclusion isn’t either fashionable or is too trite, not so and I thank you doing it the way you did.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

Jimloves2watchJimloves2watchover 1 year ago

This is a GREAT story! Love the characters and the whole premise. Thanks for sharing.

P_AndererP_Andererover 1 year ago

It would be cruel not to award Barracuda 5* for his excellent penmanship! One of the best, and most original authors on LE...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarracudaSwordfish@BarracudaSwordfish
I put my first piece out here in early 2017 to scratch an itch. Now I am addicted and have published 60 stories. My lifestyle has changed in the last year or so and it is now not as easy for me to write my sordid filth when the whim strikes me. However I have a few stories nea...