KCTC Reporter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Predictably, he felt his cock twitch in his pants again, and it began to stiffen right away when he saw the image of another hot girl writing him this time. Instead of being made to wait till the end of the message, this time he could see exactly who was addressing him right away. It was a close-up face shot of a totally stunning, classy-looking blonde girl with very exotic, strong-looking facial features, and just one look at her instantly captured his full attention.

She had a more serious and businesslike look about her, not as overtly sexual as Kitty's and Brigitte's presentations of themselves, but still, she was absolutely gorgeous and it took no time at all for Tom to get very aroused and erect as his gaze lingered on her magnificent green eyes, her teased up golden blonde hair, and her pouty-wet lips. And then he began reading...

Dear Mr. McMillan,

My name is Raquel, and I have been assigned to you as your personal KCTC TeaseGirl Liaison. I would like to thank you in advance for your participation in answering the introductory KCTC questionnaire I am about to present to you.

All potential KCTC client candidates must answer the following questions truthfully, based on their current level of understanding regarding the female-led interests that our girls have been demonstrating to you so far. This will be a very simple set of questions, designed first and foremost to help you clarify some simple facts in your mind regarding the scenario that you are currently being led into. After that, we will be requesting your explicit acknowledgement to grant us consent to lure you farther along into your KCTC experience.

But before we proceed, I think it is only fair to reveal that it is common practice for all our female-centric attraction scenarios to be monitored by KCTC senior staff. Not only are we ensuring appropriate behavior from the male candidates, but we also enjoy making sure that the ladies are providing the appropriate amount of titillation and that their tease techniques are being properly administered.

In addition, please be informed that sometimes we record these preliminary communications and introductory scenarios as well, providing us with an opportunity to use them as training for newer female KCTC hires. Having said that, you should know that I have been personally monitoring and assessing your interactions, and I have been consulting with the two KCTC girls you have corresponded with so far.

First, I was happy to see that you had a pleasant initial interaction with our illustrious owner Miss Kitty herself, and that you seemed to be expressing the proper amount of interest and respect to her. I believe she responded with her normal onslaught of feminine sex appeal to stimulate your initial attraction to her. Wouldn't you agree?

After that, Miss Kitty handed you over to Brigitte, who I monitored as she provided you with a bit of context for your experience, and I was pleased to see that she made the proper references to exactly what kinds of girls she and Miss Kitty are. Of course, she also made sure to let you know that all female KCTC employees fall into that same category in one way or another...

By the way, I do hope you enjoyed the way she corresponded with you so suggestively. I approve of the way she provided a couple of quick demonstrations of the kinds of mental techniques that girls like us here at the KCTC enjoy exploring with our men. And I hope you liked seeing her dolled up all sexy for KCTC casual Fridays too! I bet you'd love to come visit us on that day of the week...

Now then - I think that leaves just one last thing to get out of the way before we proceed. At this time it is important for you to understand that in some ways, our cockteasing techniques will happen quite abruptly, and they will be demonstrated very much in your face as we effortlessly stir up your desire for us - almost like flicking a switch.

But at the same time, the process of granting you even a little bit of what a typical male wants will happen very slowly; and in many cases it may feel so slow that it will become quite excruciating! Most importantly, all of our girls reserve the right to reject you completely at any time, so you must be aware of that and keep it in mind. Got it?

So be forewarned and make no mistake as to who is in charge of what happens to you. Whichever KCTC teasergirl chooses to engage you at any moment will be the one deciding IF you get anything, how much you get, and when it is to happen. Are we clear?

All in all, I think the following description will suffice quite nicely, and I hope you like reading it as much as I like writing it. All of our KCTC teasergirls will take great delight in the process of enticing you and luring you in closer to us. We will be doing it nice and slow, all the while keeping you completely wrapped around our little fingers, leaving you dangling from our strings the entire time. Only then will decisions be made as to whether you should be granted the release that you will undoubtedly and quite desperately desire by that point...

And so, Mr. McMillan, now that I have made those crucial, highly relevant statements, I am pleased to announce that at this time, based on my current observations of your behavior, all is going according to plan. I can also report that my assessment of the performance of both ladies you've encountered so far passes with flying colors. So we will proceed.

Now then - on with the questionnaire! Again, these very simple questions are posed so that all involved parties have a complete understanding of the situation at hand. It is important to do this, because needless to say we do not want any misunderstandings. Again, it is done as much to make things clear in your mind as it is to gain your cooperation and consent for us to continue to play more seduction games with you...

And besides...we just like making you boys do it, because we can! So let's continue.

These first three questions usually have obvious answers, but it is our policy to ask them anyway, so you must forgive us for insisting that you answer us in the affirmative in the survey chechboxes provided after each one. And I will tell you right now that we require a positive response to all questions if we are to pursue this interaction any further. So tell us...

  1. Having seen Kitty presenting herself in her usual style at the KCTC Grand Opening and in her initial response to you, do you think she's a sexy girl?

  1. What about Brigitte - do you find her attractive in the way she's been presenting herself to you, particularly while dressed up really sexy in our standard KCTC casual Fridays office attire?

  1. Are you enjoying your initial correspondence with us, finding it to be stimulating and exciting? Asked more bluntly, have the provocative messages we've sent so far - accompanied by images of Miss Kitty, Brigitte and myself - has all of it been turning you on sexually?

And finally... Now Tom, in case you haven't realized it yet, I am making sure you are fully aware of the following before we ask the next question, once again just so we're clear. This is your official notice that our KCTC-approved, female-led enticement games have already begun, so the next important question is the following:

  1. Regarding the statement about how Kitty enjoys toying with the men she attracts to her, and also regarding Brigitte's generous offer to introduce you to some the techniques of our KCTC-trademark erotic teasing games, do both girls have your consent to proceed?

We await your response and sincerely hope it is what we expect from prospective KCTC client candidates. To be clear once again, only answers in the affirmative to all four questions will result in further contact from us, and if you are not comfortable providing the proper responses, this will be the end of our interaction.

Regards,

Raquel Roget

KCTC TeaseGirl Liaison

Tom's mouth fell open while reading, and he had to take his hand away from his crotch because he could literally feel an orgasm building up inside himself again, and if he had continued to touch himself while reading, he would have taken himself right over the edge!

Raquel's introduction and statement that she had monitoring his interactions and assessing everyone's behavior was quite erotic, with him realizing how appealing it was that some sort of female manager or supervisor was there to ensure that everyone was acting appropriately. And the little "questionnaire" she was giving him was by far the most erotic approach toward an interaction with a female he had ever been presented with!

Anyway, as he read through the highly suggestive questions, which were quite direct but surprisingly superficial, he noticed the checkboxes after each question, one for Yes and one for No. Obviously, these ladies did not want any editorializing or commentary regarding the answers to the questions they were asking, and he had no hesitation whatsoever clicking on the Yes box as an answer to the first two questions.

I mean, seriously...did he think Kitty was a sexy girl?? Come ON...she was quite certainly the most stunning, gorgeous and seductive looking female he had ever seen! So that one was a no-brainer, as was the similar question regarding Brigitte's level of sex appeal. They were both incredibly hot women, and he didn't have any mixed feelings about reassuring them of that fact by answering Yes to the first two questions.

Next, despite his surprise at the incredibly direct third question, asking if their messages and the pictures of themselves were turning him on, he didn't hesitate in answering that one either. Clicking the Yes box to that one really was an open confession that he was getting sexually aroused by their looks, by the way they were dressing themselves up for him, and also by the incredibly beguiling style of their correspondence.

As to the last one, he had to think about it for a minute. Brigitte's earlier commentary about how Kitty liked playing games with men was certainly intriguing, but other than being informed that they were already doing it, he really didn't know exactly what Brigitte was referring to just yet. That seemed to be the point!

The idea of it was certainly quite new and different, especially because it had been followed by such an open, formalized statement that all of these girls were shamelessly self-aware (and quite proud) of their identities as prick teasers. And they were stating that their so-called enticement games had already begun, followed by a request for his conscious consent to proceed with more. Hmmm...

Anyway, for the time being at least, at a very basic level Brigitte simply seemed to be saying that Tom would be made to wait while Kitty strung him along, toying with him for a while before allowing him the privilege of her company. And Brigitte would be corresponding with him in the meantime, entertaining him and providing him with a bit of exposure to these little games they seemed to be leading him into. There was even a suggestion that she might like to meet him too.

And now this new girl, Raquel, was making it clear that she would also be involved, if only in the background, adding even more mystique and allure to whatever situation he was being put into. Despite his confusion, he still found that having a third highly appealing, attractive female insert herself into the situation only added to heighten his level of interest. For some reason, feeling like he was being passed around like a hot potato from one gorgeous girl to another was driving him absolutely wild with excitement!

Anyway, all of these topics were being presented relatively clearly, at least within a framework of a certain amount of generalizations, and it all seemed acceptable enough, if not entirely innocent. But still, he paused and continued to think about it for another moment as he scrolled down past the text of the message and saw a pic of Kitty and Brigitte together.

'Wow', Tom thought to himself when he got a load of their appearance, 'I mean, WOW!' There they were, dressed in an incredibly elegant style like they were going out to some sort of event.

He certainly recognized them, but their appearance was very different in their choice of attire this time. They both wore red fox three-quarter length furs that came down to their upper thighs, leaving the tops of their black leather thigh-high spike-heeled boots uncovered, and they each had on matching black leather opera gloves. They were both dolled up to an amazing degree, with big teased-up hair, heavy glamor-girl style makeup, sparkly dangly diamond earrings with matching necklaces and bracelets, and expensive looking handbags draped over their shoulders.

Seeing them standing next to each other really highlighted how different they were, but still just so mind-blowingly sexy! They were both total knockouts, but with startlingly different kinds of sex appeal; Barbie had that whole busty blonde bimbo image going on, all doe-eyes and baby-doll face, but Brigitte was much more exotic, with her glamorous, elegant dark-skinned look that was more sultry, mysterious and assertive...

Anyway, as Tom perused the image, he also realized that they appeared to be inside the KCTC establishment, because he recognized the décor from the official website. They were standing on a small, circular stage with a gold stripper pole in the middle of it behind them. Their bodies were turned toward each other a little bit and they had their arms around each other, almost like they were a couple.

The stage was raised about half a meter from floor level, which was most certainly a height intended to provide a better view of the female(s) standing on it, and to elevate them more to eye level of whoever happened to be watching them from the floor below. Speaking of which, he also noticed that there were a half-dozen or so men seated in a semi-circle around the stage, with their chairs positioned quite clearly for the purpose of providing a perfect view of these two classy, elegant but also very sexy ladies.

Immediately he noticed something else, something quite unusual. The guys seated around the stage were not exactly typical macho-types, nor were they classy businessmen in expensive suits like you might think would be the type to attend a gentlemen's club. It was quite the contrary, in fact, because they looked very boyish, not under age or anything, but they were all kinda wimpy and geeky-looking, like these girls were WAY out of their league.

Each and every guy was totally focused on these super-hot women, too, with their mouths hanging open and their eyes glazed over. Several of them had their gazes fixated right at these deliciously dolled-up women's kinky spike heeled boots for some reason, and Tom was also surprised to see that a couple of guys had their hands on their crotches...what in the world was up with that?

Meanwhile, these two hotties were seemingly ignoring all the attention from these hapless, rather pathetic looking boys, and instead the girls had focused their gaze on the current viewer of their image, somehow making him feel as if it was taken just for him. Their eyes were opened wide, with their glistening wet lips partly open too, and they had a look about them that was almost predatory, like they were just about ready to come and GET him!

In any case, Tom could feel his decision to grant consent to them being swayed by the way these girls had presented themselves this time. Yes, they were sexy, but the elegance and classiness of this style of attire added an air of respectability to them that he simply couldn't deny.

As he continued to stare at them, he could feel his will to resist literally melting away, being replaced with feelings of wanting to please them. He started to feel like he wanted to let them play their games with him, like he'd do anything they said, give them anything they wanted, just to be allowed the pleasure of their intimate affections!

The last straw was when he saw a caption added to the picture, along the bottom of it were the words "Say YES to us, Tom" in very fancy feminine-style lettering. That did it, and almost without thinking he scrolled back up to the Yes checkbox next to their last question, the one requesting his consent to allow them to proceed with their games, whatever they were going to be. Tom clicked it and hit the Send button on the message, finding himself in a practically mindless state, almost as though he had no choice but to follow their instructions!

His heart was pounding when he sent the message, and his cock was rock hard. The moment he took his hand away from the keyboard, it landed on his bulge and started squeezing. But he still didn't take it out, because he could quickly feel the beginnings of an orgasm building inside him without even stroking it, particularly since he still hadn't come. He had denied himself release during the entire two-week period of time he had waited for the assistant's initial contact, and he had continued to deny himself for another couple of days as he was led through these new erotic communications...

Immediately he got an automated response back:

Message received!

Your personal KCTC Tease Assistant will contact you soon to inform you of your status based upon your survey responses.

KCTC Inc. Automated Message Response Service

That night, he was quite a wreck, finding himself completely unable to stop his mind from fixating on the correspondence and imagery sent to him by these seductive girls.

And as long as he thought about them, his cock stood up like a flagpole, and it was only when he could focus on something else, anything else, for a little while did it begin to go down. But it was hopeless, they seemed to have some kind of invisible power him that was simply undeniable, and his mind kept coming back to him, giving him an almost instant erection all over again.

They were teasing him, all right, and it was clearly a scheming, manipulative game they were all playing with him, one that would have infuriated certain kinds of guys. But somehow, for Tom, he seemed to be learning new things about himself and the kinds of things that excited him sexually.

They had introduced him to their tactics, doing it in a way that was very much in his face, and then they had been toying with him sexually, turning him on but then simply leaving him dangling. And after their little demonstration of indisputable seductive power over him, they shamelessly presented him with a decision as to whether he would consent to more. And since he said yes, everyone involved knew that he liked it and wanted it that way from them.

Something inside him found it be humiliating, and in many ways he just couldn't comprehend how they did it and why he liked it! And still, he had done it, done just as they asked, played along with them in every way they wanted, and he couldn't help admit to himself that it really was true. He wanted MORE!

12