A Wife's Dark Talent

Story Info
A Husband, His Exec Wife, & Her High Class ProDomme Sideline.
9.2k words
4.75
31.8k
33

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note and Trigger Warnings

This is the 9K+ words first chapter of a novella of the same name. A 30yo business woman, in love with her 35yo professor husband but tired of his psycho-socio-sexual insecurities, discloses to him she wants to try out the naughty hobby of working as high class humiliatrix on the side. She assesses that he will give his blessing, since he is more uncomfortable with an invasive inquiry into his insecurities, than with the reality of his exquisite executive wife working as a pro-Domme. And indeed, albeit very reluctantly, he does. Even as she pushes his involvement into her sordid side job to the limit, making him commit to managing the administrative aspects of it, and making him watch and listen to her dates through hidden cameras and microphones. Such grand experiment opening a door to the husband seeing a side of his wife he did not know about. And discovering a side of himself he remains reluctant to face and admit.

This is thus a dark femdom story that features exhibitionism, voyeurism, and the slow cruel sexual mindfuck of a husband by his wife, as well as the intense CFNM teasing, humiliation and denial of another man not her husband, by the wife, every chapter. This chapter also features SPH, cuckold bullying, findom, CBT, animal play, service play, and hand job humiliation. If any of these themes are distasteful to you, please do not read. If none are I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1

It was 7pm on Friday and Henry was home alone. The 35 year old college professor knew his wife, Jaime, would not be home for another couple of hours. Since as the main breadwinner of the household, her job kept there often till 8pm, and an hour commute did not get her home till 9pm. So he did something that was best done privately, without his wife's interference. He looked at and assessed the add, the web page, of a high end pro-Domme.

Henry had a thing for sexually dominant woman. Something his wife did not know about, or at least he thought she did not know about until recently. Women of a certain type, that made him feel a certain way. Contemporary urban Princesses, Empresses, Goddesses that he craved from afar but made him feel he was not worthy of them. And the pro-Domme whose site Henry looked at matched his very, very well hidden fantasy of this to a "T".

Henry could see from the pictures, which artfully hid much of the Domme's face every time, that she was tall and slim, small-to-medium firm breasted and hipped, thin waisted and long legged, and beautifully wheat blonde. On the site, unusual for a pro-Domme, she was always fully dressed, and her poses where always incredibly elegant. That said, her poses were at the same time also incredibly provocative, and he could see her getups were as expensive as they were tantalizing, Short, tight, designer casual and cocktail minidresses with heels were the most common garbs. Though a few photos included trophy wife type designer low rise jeans and flirty tops, also with heels. And even some were white collar pantsuits, also with heels. The later, executive looks that in her case might have strayed past professional into high end escort territory a step or two. The hairdos on her Nordic shaded hair, and her makeup as far as Henry could tell, were also as elegant as they were glamorous. And between that and the setting of the photos, which included both public and private locations, Henry could tell at least a professional photographer and a makeover artist, maybe a style consultant too, had been involved. So it was clear the pro-Domme was very high end.

Aside from the photos, what most tempted Henry was the bio-and-personal message section, which read thus:

"More About Me:

Hello gentlemen, that you for visiting my site. I am Goddess Kiersten, stunning 30 year old, American born and bred, svelte, blue-eyed blonde. A former high school and college theater actress and classical ballerina. A real life American princess, and high powered exec. I am the Goddess you always wished for, but you know you are not worthy of.

I know men like you. I have been eating men like you for breakfast, lunch and dinner all my life. Full of bluster and charade, but really all weak and frightened inside. I know all your fears, insecurities and nightmares, and can make you remember them till you are a driveling, whimpering mess. All your daddy and mommy issues. All those years being bullied by the boys and laughed at by the girls at school. All the sad realities of your pathetic body, and even more pathetic manhood. The fact you are not even half as good at what you do, as everybody thinks you are. The fact that no matter how powerful and important you seem, deep down you know you are an imposter, and someday everybody will find out. And I can make you remember that, while you lust for me, the Goddess you will never, ever, have.

My cruel Goddess experience centers on CFNM erotic belittlement and humiliation. Furniture and pet play, class and race play, findom and service play, are all options. You can sniff the insole of my designer stiletto pumps, or lick the in-crotch of my designer lace panties, but that is the closest you will ever get to me, because you are not worthy of more. Then again, if you fully recognize you are a nobody, maybe you can earn my bare foot, or my clothed crotch, on your face. I can dress like your trophy girlfriend or wife, if that is what you want. Or I can dress like the sexy young rival you wish to fuck but know you cannot, if that is your preference. But you will never see me in fetish wear. And you will only ever see me in designer lingerie, if am feeling unreasonably charitable, and you have proven yourself to not be completely worthless, only mostly worthless.

So if you want to live your wettest nightmares with the Goddess of your dreams, send me a message and tell me more about you, and all that keeps you up at night. Thank you for coming to my site.

Goddess Kiersten"

Just reading that message made Henry's manhood come to life. Long, hard and well lubricated. So Henry looked further through the site and found a small section with basic information on how to contact and book an assignment. As well as a small section with some payment information. When, how, and how much. The information was not complete, since this being the business that it was, discretion was the name of the game. But there was enough for Henry to understand a rendezvous with Goddess Kiersten started in the four figures. Truly this was a woman that was as much out of his price range, as she was out of his league.

So satisfied with the whole pitch, a website he had worked hard on for a week, he pressed "publish" on it. And with that Henry's wife Jaime, alter ego Goddess Kiersten, was available for any man of means to book a rendezvous with.

*****

The way that Henry found himself building a high class humiliatrix solicitation site for his wife, implicitly procuring out his own wife as pro-Domme, is not how many might expect. But rather, the events went like this.

A few weeks back, on a Saturday morning after Henry and Jaime had made love together, and Henry was enjoying some post-coital bliss with his wife, Jaime asked Henry.

"Honey. I hope you do not think I am out of line. But the other day I had a naughty idea that I thought would be fun to try out. An idea that I thought maybe would make you think I am super-hot, and certainly would make me feel I am super-hot. And that is to try out working, as a hobby and weekly night job on the side, as a high class pro-Domme."

Just to hear that, Henry was stunned. Like a deer frozen in headlights. And had he not been experiencing post orgasmic stupor he might have said something. But he did not want to say the wrong thing, and at the moment, his brain could not assess what was right and what was wrong. So he stayed silent. And let his wife continue.

"I have always had this naughty fantasy of being a sex worker, an escort. But then again, I am not sure if I want to go that far. Literally opening my body to strange men. On the other hand, I know men have always thought of me as the kind of woman that can be, that may be at times, a cruel tease and ball-busting bitch. Maybe you don't, because I am so loving to you. But I heard it before you. And I still hear it whispered around me, when men do not think I am listening, so to speak. So why not embrace it? And that thought leads me to, maybe I can try to be a pro-Domme."

Truth is, Henry knew why other men would think and say that about Jaime, his wife. She had all the right assets and background. Like her online elevator pitch ended up saying a few weeks later, she was absolutely gorgeous. She was born upper class. And when they argued every now and then, like most couples do, he saw a vicious haughty contemptuous side of her that made him quake in his shoes. Just as he would if faced with the scorn of a high class pro-Domme. That said, though he found the thought of his wife as a Domme, pro or not, maybe enticing, he also found it terrifying. He did not want to go there. He had never wanted to go there. Perhaps because it cut too close for comfort.

For Henry had always though his wife was indeed out his league. And he had always been insecure about it. He was handsome, but Jaime was a perfect 10/10, certainly in his eyes. He was middle class, and he always felt her upper class family and friends silently disapproved. They had met at a new-economics conference when she was a new VP at a bulge bracket investment firm, and he was a new assistant professor at a prestigious college. And yet they had hit it off, as they were in many ways intellectual matches, and strongly attracted to each other. But with each passing year, even after they married, Jaime's position, income, and social network just kept getting larger and larger. And while Henry did ok, he just did ok. Soon she was 30, he 35, she was making seven figures as a managing director and portfolio manager, and he was making a mere low six as an associate professor. She knew thousands of people. He truly knew just a few. So Jaime playing a Goddess that he aspired to but could not have, just cut too close to his fears and insecurities. And he really never would have gone there.

"Maybe that is not your thing. But you can let me try. In fact if I try I want you to help me. Behind the scenes. Marketing, finances, technology, the like. You can even watch from behind hidden cameras. For safety, and for you to know, exactly, what I am up to. But I, and only I, would ever interact and communicate with my clients."

Added Jaime with a smile. Was it innocent? Or a little mischievous? Malevolent even? Henry could not tell. But clearly Jaime had thought about this. And Henry felt ambushed. Did it have some naughty, taboo, appeal? Maybe. Probably. But the idea of his wife in a sexual situation with other men was stomach churning nonetheless, even if no intercourse took place. And yet the idea of perhaps he doing something like telling her "Ok. Why do you not forget about that idea, and Domme me, your husband, instead?" was frankly more stomach churning. He would not admit it, but it was even more frightening. And he feared, without knowing he did, if they went down that path Jaime would destroy him in no time. And he, and their relationship, would never be the same again. So he finally answered his wife.

"Ok. But let me think about it. That is a lot to process, so I need to figure out how I feel. I agree if I do agree, I will help you out how you suggest. But I am not sure I can get there. I will let you know soon."

And Jaime smiled at him, and said.

"Thank you for hearing me out honey. I love you."

And kissed her husband on the lips.

For Jaime, this was a test. She loved her husband, and found him hot in every way. But she was not a stupid woman and she could read like an open book the man that slept in her bed. She could tell he felt insecure about their relationship. And she suspected he may be able to manage that with a little role play. But she also could tell that option was repressed. Truth is, she was getting tired of his insecurity, which was latent, silent, but always there. And Jaime would rather have it out in the open, where it could be embraced. Rather than underground, where it could fester till it ended their marriage. This whole idea was, perhaps, a roundabout way to get there. But she assessed, that her husband was less terrified of her in sexual situations with other men, than he was terrified of her as the open dominant in their relationship. This way, he could watch, before he tested the waters himself. Though more likely, if he agreed, and they undertook this together, she would be able to assess in real time his response. And if she determined that he, deep inside, wanted to be in the place of the other men, she would put him there. But slowly and slyly, like slowly boiling a frog, so he would not even realize what she was doing to him until it was too late.

And like that, the ask was made, and the seed planted in fertile ground.

*****

For Henry, the following week was one of the most surreal of his life. He was shaken by Jaime's proposal, which, if he was honest, aroused him some, but terrified him even more. He understood that the men that his wife would meet with would be there to be humiliated and denied by her. Preventing them from fully enjoying her was an integral part of the point. Yet to do that, his wife was also to allow, encourage, even provoke their sexual interest. To fuel it, like gasoline to a fire. And to do so in private. Henry was very far from sure he was comfortable with that. Very far from sure he was ok with it. And yet, in a perverted way, the idea of his wife toying with other men excited him.

Ironically, even more conflicting was the idea of Jaime tearing down men due to their inadequacies. He knew enough about her to know she would be very good at it. She was sexy, classy, smart, and articulate. And he was well aware she could be cold, hard, and cutting at will. But most of all he found it conflicting because he truly felt it cut too close for comfort. Jaime earned ten times what he did. Jaime had a hundred times the social network. And though he was no ugly duckling, she still had a thousand times the sex appeal as well. Somehow when they met, Henry's bookish charm ended up being attractive to Jaime's executive appeal, as well as vice versa. But just a couple of years into their marriage, Henry still had not built confidence into the longevity of the attraction. If a series of men, that more likely that not would all be richer, more powerful, and more successful than him, were inadequate for a woman like his wife, then what did that say about him? Henry was not sure he was ready to contemplate the answer to that question.

So Henry felt he was just about ready to dissuade his wife from taking up a crazy, off the wall, hobby as a high class pro-Domme, when he realized, she would probably not let it go easily. That discussions would be had. That hesitancies would be analyzed. And that ultimately Henry's two main insecurities would have to come into the open. And that was something Henry was not prepared to face. So with a sigh, Henry realized he would have to tell Jaime, "ok, let's try this". Till the weekend after that fateful conversation, Henry finally drummed up the courage to talk to Jaime about it.

"Jaime, I have thought about what you proposed last week. I am still not sure I am ok with it, but if you want to try it out I will support you. The only thing I ask is we take it one rendezvous at a time. And if either one of us is feeling like it is nor right, we stop."

Henry's wife Jaime, who expected no more from her husband, but who nevertheless expected no less either, smiled at him, put her hand on his thigh, bringing his always responsive manhood to life, and said to him.

"Well thank you Henry, honey! It will be fun. It will give me extra excuses to wear sexy things for you, as much as for my clients, and you can enjoy me to your heart's content in them."

And then Jaime added.

"No time to get started like right now though, so I want you to start thinking about helping me out with all the logistics. Let's keep the cash overboard, so figure out for me a good legit cover business. Therapy, modeling, whatever you think is best. And set up a legal entity, cash account, and online presence for it. We'll use my bachelorette townhouse for the rendezvous, but get it wired for me with a few discrete cameras and good microphones. And find me a good photographer. Someone who does excellent glamour shots. It is me we are selling after all. Ok honey?"

Finally ended Jaime with a question. Thought it was not really a question at all, and Henry knew it. He thought he would have a reprieve from this crazy project, before he had to face the reality of it. Yet here was his exquisite and irresistible wife, Jaime, not just making him acquiesce to her carrying it out. But, subtly yet just as really, forcing him to enable her in it. Getting him fully involved, so he could not possibly claim innocence in the whole sordid matter. And a brief thought crossed Henry's mind, as he collected his thoughts to give Jaime an answer. Did his participation like Jaime wanted it make Henry his wife's pimp? Henry decided, that if so, it was a most unusual arrangement between a sex worker and her procurer. Since if there was any coercion and any reluctance involved, they were both in the reverse direction of what most would expect. Yet ultimately Henry had strongly desired Jaime since the moment he met her, and a couple of years into their marriage, that desire had not flagged a fraction of an inch. Similarly, Henry had also always intensely feared Jaime. And that fear had not relented either. So stuck between the two overwhelming feelings, Henry said.

"Ok, Jaime. I will do all that and anything else involved. Because you ask it of me and I love you."

And Jaime answered.

"I know. And I love you too."

And sitting on her husband's lap while they both lounged in the living room of their luxurious colonial house in a wealthy neighborhood, paid for by her bonusses, Jaime gave Henry a deep long kiss that sent him to heaven.

*****

Henry could still not help but feel manipulated, coerced even, into endorsing something, enabling something, he was not comfortable with. Perhaps Jaime was aware of his reluctance to have a long serious discussion about the matter, and was using that knowledge against him. Easier for Henry to go along than face the pushback. But how could she know? He did not know. In any case Henry had given his wife his word he would get to setting her pro-Dommeing persona up, and that is what he got up to as soon as Monday night, as he waited for his wife to return from work. He should have been grading student exams, but that, he decided, he could do later in the night, while Jaime slept. Figuring out what Jaime needed, Henry would rather do when he was alone in their house.

So, like a good professor, first he did some literature review. He searched and found the online presence of a handful of pro-Dommes. Women like his wife intended to be. Some listed on a handful of adult services websites, together with other sex workers. A few even had personal sites. In general he thought many of those online presences could be improved upon, made more professional, and classy. If he was going to do this for Jaime, he certainly would do better for her. But regardless, visiting those sites, gave him an idea where to start.

Next he checked the services of various website hosting and tools companies. Not surprisingly sexual and adult services were frowned upon in many of those platforms. So indeed it quickly became apparent an alternative business line would need to be claimed. Ditto when Henry looked at a handful of payment services companies. But it also became clear to Henry, it they claimed to be in some plausible adjacent business, most service providers would not look at the details too closely, and they could use relatively mainstream providers for anything tech and finance. So Henry moved on to the next thing, looking at convenient ways to formalize a business, while he thought about the overall strategy.