Keena and Gabe

Story Info
Keena discover the joys of exhibitionism.
7.7k words
4.51
20.1k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

This is the first in a series of stories about a young couple whose sex life consisted almost totally of watching porn and masturbation. In this chapter the wife discovers the joys of exhibitionism. Any portion printed in italics is a description of a characters fantasy, not reality.

Gabe and Keena were a handsome couple in their late twenties. They had both been raised with similar sets of deeply religious values. They had married right out of college at their parents urging, not that either of them had objected. They were very obedient people. The two sets of parents went to the same church and pushed their kids into the marriage.

Keena was a very attractive woman, although she never thought of herself in that way. She was about five foot four with shapely legs and nice, plump, round, hips. The hips tapered to a narrow waist above which she had an attractive pair of breasts, a C-cup or a D-cup depending on the make of the bra. She virtually never wore make-up and when she did it was subdued. Her hair was a shiny black which she kept trimmed to the middle of her neck with bangs, sort of a 1920s flapper style. She had large, dark brown eyes that Gabe could just get lost in at times.

Gabe was tall, broad shouldered, and good looking. While in college he had studied to become a minister. At his father's urging he had also studied accounting, just in case the calling to the ministry didn't work out. After their marriage Gabe worked as an understudy to an experienced minister in a small town in rural Kansas, but after a couple of years he and Keena had decided that it was not right for them. Neither felt cut out for life in a town so small that everyone knew everyone else's business or at least suspected they did. Gabe wasn't ready to abandon the church so they had moved to a bigger city where Gabe fell back on his accounting background with an administrative job in the hierarchy of the church.

Before the events described in this story Keena had pretty much been a mousy housewife with no real sex life beyond a monthly roll in the sack with her husband Gabe. When they were first married just after college it had been, as it is for most newly-weds, more active. But now it had faded. Sex just wasn't an important part of their lives anymore.

But as Keena entered her late twenties her life changed, or at least an important part of it changed. That was when she discovered her sex drive. As she approached thirty Keena noticed that her body was changing. The changes weren't physical. Keena had a regular exercise program at a local gym. She still weighed the same as she had the day she and Gabe were married. The change was in her sex drive. She noticed men more than she had in the past. When she noticed an attractive man she tried to resist the urge to stare at him, to savor his appearance, but as time passed she found it more and more difficult to simply turn her interest off and walk away. Even more of a problem, she would find herself daydreaming about a handsome man she had seen, sometimes for days at a time. Some of her daydreams were quite lurid. A couple of times she found herself thinking about such a man while she and Gabe had one of their occasional passionless lovemaking sessions. How terrible she thought, to be thinking of another man while her husband was making love to her.

Gabe had always had ample sex drive, way too much for the good of his mortal soul, he thought. Like Keena he had been raised to believe that sex was something to be avoided except for the sole purpose of procreation with your church blessed spouse for life. Beyond that it was the gateway to hell. Despite all the training he received growing up, Gabe's libido didn't get the message. He felt he was horny nearly all the time (although truth be told probably no more so than any other healthy male in his twenties). He had lurid fantasies about some of the women that worked in the office with him, or just women he saw on the street or elsewhere, including to his horror, Keena. But as much as Gabe wanted more sex, he had too much respect for his lovely young wife, who he believed to have been raised with the same values as he. His solution, even though he knew it to be morally wrong was a lot of clandestine masturbation, facilitated by access to the internet's never ending cesspool of porn. He often feigned fatigue so he could go to bed early and watch porn or read erotica on his tablet. Gabe traveled frequently with his work and then he watched porn on hotel TV's or on his lap top and frequented gentlemen's clubs where he lustfully enjoyed watching young women strip their clothing off and dance lasciviously before him. Although occasionally approached by prostitutes, Gabe always turned them down. He had his limits, after all. He viewed it as the ultimate test of his faith.

Keena repeatedly told herself, "Of course I'm in love with Gabe. Gabe and I are well matched. We treat each other kindly. We enjoy the same foods, music, movies, religion, even politics." But, truth be told, they really didn't discuss things much. Gabe was a very quiet man. "So why do I have this new fascination with other men," she asked herself. As she approached thirty Keena did realize there was one thing missing in their relationship--passion. It wasn't that they didn't make love occasionally, but the key word was "occasionally," and when they did it was brief and passionless. No foreplay, just quick missionary intercourse that was frequently over for her before it felt like they had started. She wanted more from Gabe. She wanted to tell him she craved more sex, and yes, more exciting sex, but she couldn't bring herself to sit down and tell Gabe that directly. That would be just too embarrassing. They had both been raised in households where sex was simply a topic never discussed. So, much as Gabe and Keena both wanted a change in their sex life, they couldn't bring themselves to have the direct and honest discussion they needed to get there.

As her sex drive had intensified over the last year or two Keena had been reading in women's magazines, and a variety of what she called 'women's blogs' about her problem--women who wanted and needed more sex than their husbands or lovers were providing. The reading suggested, of course, masturbation, which Keena had been taught in her youth was a sin, but now adopted as the only viable way to, as she thought of it, scratch her itch. She even bought a vibrator (it's amazing what you can get from Amazon in their plain brown boxes). Keena would have been mortified to admit it, but she regularly visited more than a few porn sights, just for information she told herself, although she frequently wound up masturbating after she watched something prurient. She also discovered a number of web sites that published erotic stories, another common prelude to her masturbation.

Keena also read up on a variety of seduction techniques to spice up a relationship, but she couldn't bring herself to do many of things they suggested. She did try leaving her bra off one night (Keena had a nice set of C or D cup boobs that jiggled beautifully under a soft sweater when no longer encased in a bra), but Gabe's only response was to ask dryly whether she was behind on the laundry, before retreating behind the paper he was reading.

What Gabe was doing was trying to hide the erection that raised a lump in his trousers as he watched Keena walk by with her jiggling tits. He was incredibly turned on, but he couldn't let himself admit that to Keena. She was just too nice and correct for him to confess his perversions to. Gabe had been raised to believe that lusting after a woman's jiggling tits, even your wife, was a perversion.

But for Keena, Gabe's response was humiliating. She retreated to the bedroom and let her tears flow, failing to notice the rapidly growing lump in Gabe's trousers hidden behind his newspaper.

Later that night when Gabe believed Keena was sound asleep, he slipped off to the bathroom where he masturbated to a lustful orgasm as he fantasized about what he would like to have done with Keena's jiggling tits. He felt guilty about using Keena as the subject of his masturbation fantasy, but that's where his head was at and he knew he had little control over that kind of thing.

Keena's sex life took a major turn few days later. Gabe's job frequently took him out of town, usually for two or three day trips. During his next trip, Keena actually did get behind on the laundry. As she finished the breakfast dishes, she realized that all of her undergarments, bras and panties, were in the washing machine whirling about in the suds. Gabe was due home that afternoon and she needed to get some things for the dinner she was planning. Nothing fancy--just grilled steak, baked potatoes, and a bottle of wine. The meal was one of Gabe's favorites, but she had neither the steak nor the potatoes on hand. Without giving it much thought, she stripped off the robe she had been wearing and stood naked in their bedroom trying to decide what to wear. She dug around in the closet and pulled on an old denim skirt she had kept since college. No panties of course since they were all still swirling in the suds of the washer. The skirt stopped well short of her knees. Her newer clothes were not as short as what she had worn in college. Then she pulled on the same sweater she had worn in her failed effort to seduce Gabe the week before. She chose it because it was soft and felt good on her naked breasts. Grabbing her purse and keys she hopped in her car and set out for the grocery, her wardrobe limited to a pair of sandals, the sweater, and the skirt with no bra or panties. When Keena dressed and left the house sex was the farthest thing from her mind. She was focused on what to get at the grocery and on what a beautiful sunny day it was.

Arriving at the grocery store she parked and swung her legs out of the car. If anyone had been watching they might have got a good look at Keena's naked bush. Her denim skirt slid up her casually separated legs. Keena still wasn't focused on sex, but she did notice the cool air on her pussy. Oh my, she thought with a smile, I guess I did forget my panties this morning. Oh well, the air feels nice.

As she walked across the parking lot her tits were jiggling nicely and she was enjoying the sensation, not sexually, but just because it felt nice. Walking about without a bra wasn't something she usually did, but she didn't think of it as something sinful or naughty--not yet.

Just before she reached the store she passed a young man pushing a string of grocery carts he had collected. He paused to let her go by, and Keena said a polite, "Thank you." She picked up her pace a bit to get by him which gave an even nicer bounce to her breasts. The young man said nothing in response, just staring at Keena's bouncing breasts. As she cleared the automatically opening doors of the market she had a mildly troubling thought. Oh my, he didn't stop just to be polite. He was watching my braless boobs bouncing. "Oh well," she told herself. "These young guys are all obsessed with sex. I'm fully dressed. Let his imagination run." She giggled to herself a bit as she thought about where his imagination might be running.

But the young man with the carts was far from the last to notice. It seemed that in every aisle Keena walked up or down there was a man doing something (stocking shelves, taking inventory, or just shopping), and they all paused and tracked her bouncing tits as she walked by. By the time she had gathered half of the grocery items she came to get, her mind was definitely focused on sex. "This store is just full of horny men," she told herself, "and they can't keep their eyes off my bouncing tits." She smiled. This is fun, she thought. What if they knew I'm not wearing any panties? Oh yum. The thought was delicious.

Keena was having so much fun shocking the various men in the market that she made a few extra trips up and down aisles where she knew there was nothing she needed, beyond a dirty minded man to lust after her bouncing tits. She was getting very turned on. She stopped in front of a big walk-in beer cooler and looked down at her chest seeing that her nipples had become engorged and now showed plainly through the sweater she was wearing, a lustful bumps on the tips of each of her boobs. She paused and thought, yes of course, I should get some beer for Gabe.

The beer cooler was the type designed without a door, using a draft of cold air blowing from a grate on the floor at the entrance to separate the temperature in the cooler from that outside. When she stepped into the cooler she felt the cold air on her naked pussy. Her neatly trimmed bush did nothing to protect her wet pussy from the cold air, reminding her of just how turned on she was (She had taken to trimming her bush lately in response to things she was reading. To her dismay, Gabe never noticed).

She spent some time looking at beers. She knew her husband liked Budweiser, but she was enjoying herself. Keena looked down at her breasts and saw that the cold air had engorged her nipples even farther. She looked over her shoulder and, confirming she was alone, reached up with her finger tips and pinched each of her nipples through the thin sweater she was wearing. She closed her eyes enjoying the delicious sensation arising from pinching and tugging on the nipples. She wasn't looking at beer any more--just standing there by herself in the beer cooler softly masturbating her tits. So sinful... and so delicious, she thought.

Just as she dropped her hands to her sides, a gentlemen walked into cooler. He was tall, with broad shoulders and a narrow waist, well dressed in a casual sense, dockers, a nicely ironed shirt, and well shined loafers. His hair was neatly trimmed as was his thick beard--handsome by any woman's standards. Oh my god, I almost got caught, Keena thought. She wanted to get out of the cooler as quickly as she could, so she grabbed a six pack of something without even looking at it and turned to leave. But she still had to walk past him and she was sure the lumps in her sweater were huge. As she walked toward the gentleman, her boobs bouncing, he was doing his best not to stare and failing badly. Just before she reached him, he spoke up, "So you like Guinness?"

Keena stopped and looked down to discover that the beer she had hurriedly grabbed was the strong, dark, Irish beer, Guinness. She had tried it once in college and found it dreadful. "Oh yeah, certainly," she mumbled. "Actually it's for my husband he loves it." In truth it was about as far from her husband's preferred Budweiser as you could get. "It's too strong for me," she stuttered in embarrassment.

"You should try one of these new IPA's people are brewing these days. Not near as strong as Guinness but they still have some bite."

Oh god, he wants to talk, she thought. Here I am nearly naked with him staring at my tits and he wants to give me a lesson on beers. I've got to get out of here. But she didn't. For some reason, or no reason, or no reason she would ever admit to, she pulled the six pack of Guinness up to her chest (the cold beers felt marvelous on her swollen nipples through the sweater) and said, "Oh really. There seem to be a lot of them. Which ones do you like?"

That was all the invitation he needed. He spent the next ten minutes taking her on a tour of the beer cooler. At first, she kept the Guinness smashed against her tits, but after a while the cold was passing beyond erotic to just plain painful, so she lowered the six pack from her chest. Let him stare she thought, and he did so, not continuously or rudely, but in a repeated series of brief looks, and she enjoyed each one of them.

Eventually she knew she needed to go, so she selected another six pack, an IPA called Howling Wolf (they all had exotic names, she noticed) and walked out of the cooler. Confident he was watching her leave, she deliberately swayed her hips a bit. She had parked her cart outside the cooler and when she reached it she leaned forward to set the beer in the bottom of the cart. She was sure her skirt would not pull up high enough to show anything indecent, just a lot of legs--well, pretty sure. She was also sure he was watching, so she took a lot of unnecessary time moving things about in the bottom of the cart to give him a good show. "What if he actually can see my sex? No, this skirt's not that short," she told herself. But even rejecting the possibility made her pussy clench.

From there she walked to the checkout stand at the front of the store. The clerk who was scanning her groceries certainly noticed her still swollen nips. "It's a good thing everything has a bar code so he doesn't have to key in a price. He would screw it up for sure," she told herself, as he took look after look at her chest while he mindlessly scanned her purchases. She pushed her chest out a bit, just to tease him. When he finished bagging the groceries, he tried in his clumsy 19 year old way to start a conversation, ignoring the people in line behind Keena, but Keena thought, oh he's had enough lusting after my tits to keep him horny for hours and the others do need to check out, so she said, "Thank you," still pushing her breasts out, and then turned and pushed the cart away. She couldn't resist swinging her hips just as she had when walking out of the beer cooler.

Keena pushed her cart from the store and loaded her groceries in the back seat, again leaning low to expose her legs. When she slid into the car she turned sideways, spreading her legs widely to expose her now dripping pussy for anyone to see. Fortunately, or from her now overheated perspective, unfortunately, there was no one there to see her. My god, she thought as she drove away, that was the most erotic 45 minutes I've ever experienced, and I was fully dressed the whole time--well sort of.

Keena couldn't believe how horny she was. Thank god Gabe wouldn't be home. She needed relief and if he was there she couldn't just hide in the bedroom with her "little friend from Amazon," as she called her vibrator. As she drove, she kept her legs spread and her skirt pulled up high on her thighs--"just to cool myself," she said aloud. But she knew that wasn't true. Her skirt was pulled up to expose her glistening wet pussy. Nobody to see it, of course, but still, it seemed like the thing to do, drive along with her sex indecently exposed. She was sure she had never been so aroused. As she waited at a stop light, she let her fingers lightly graze the tips of her still engorged nipples--through her sweater of course. After all she wasn't an exhibitionist, was she? At the next stop light she realized one of her hands was softly stroking the inside of her thighs, rising ever closer to her overheated sex as the timing on the light dragged on. She had almost reached her sex when a cement truck, it's diesel engine clattering, pulled alongside her. She quickly yanked her hand out from under her skirt and slapped it back on the steering wheel, realizing the driver sitting high above her could see everything she was doing if he happened to look down toward her. She didn't push her skirt back down though.

She zipped away from the light once it turned green only to soon find herself stuck behind a city bus stopped to unload an old lady. "Can't she move any faster," Keena grumbled. Keena wanted to get home. Her hand was back under her dress as she waited, until she heard the diesel clatter of the cement truck creeping up alongside her again.

Once she got around the bus she made three or four blocks before she was stuck in another traffic jam. Then she saw a possible solution to her desperation. Immediately to her right was an empty high school. It was summer and the place was deserted. She threaded her way past the two cars ahead of her, using empty parking spaces as a right turn lane, and into the school parking lot. She knew there was more parking behind the school. She wheeled her way around the school building into a deserted supplementary lot the students used during the school year. She cut diagonally across the lot and then backed into a place beneath a big tree. Once she was backed up beneath the shade of the big tree she paused and took a deep breath. She looked carefully around the parking lot. It was absolutely empty. And it was silent. Her windows down, the only sound she could hear was a very low rustle caused by the breeze blowing through the leaves of the big tree above her. "Was she really going to do this?" she asked herself.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers