Keena and Gabe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't hear Keena through the window, but he could tell when she climaxed. She arched her back up off the chez lounge, lifting with her legs splayed to either side while she rubbed her clit with a pace that matched anything Gabe had seen on the internet. Her eyes were closed and there was a grimace in her expression, a grimace of lust, as her climax ripped through her. That was when Gabe released the iron grip his right hand had on the base of his cock, holding back his own climax. He leaned back thrusting his hips out and groaning as ribbons of cum spewed from the tip of his prick coating the wall below the window. A little panicked about the mess, he quickly grabbed a towel and cleaned it up. He would throw the towel in the washing machine as he returned back to their bedroom. He took one last look out the window at Keena who lay gasping on the chez lounge, naked and her legs spread indecently. Then he ran from the room to more or less the same position on their bed, where he lay gasping as he recovered from his climax. My god, he thought. What do I do about this? My wife is just like the horny sluts I love to watch on the internet or in the strip joints I go to. Gabe felt adjusted to his own perverted life. He had accepted the fact that he was imperfect and couldn't live the life he had been raised to believe was correct, but now he had a new problem. What to do about Keena? "What am I going to do about Keena?" he asked himself in shock.