Keena and Gabe Ch. 02

Story Info
Gabe secretly watches Keena masturbating again.
7.2k words
4.6
9.5k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,393 Followers

This is chapter 2 in a series of stories about a young couple whose sex life is limited to separately enjoyed porn and masturbation and their struggle to achieve a more balanced sex life. It is recommended that the reader have read the prior chapter to maintain continuity. Material in italics describers a character's fantasy.

After a nearly sleepless night Gabe rose, showered, dressed, and ate his morning cereal just as he did every work day. As he and Keena sat at the breakfast table turning the pages of their local newspaper he had even less to say than he did most mornings. When Keena commented on something she saw in the paper that she thought Gabe would find of interest he responded with "hmm," or "you don't say," or something equally non-committal.

Gabe had a much more significant problem on his mind than anything in the morning paper, but he certainly wasn't comfortable sharing it with Keena. The problem was Keena, Gabe's wife of several years who he viewed as living on a moral pedestal. She had fallen off the pedestal the prior evening as Gabe secretly watched her lying nude and masturbating on their back porch, seemly indifferent to whether their neighbors could watch her. Being far from pure himself, Gabe had masturbated himself to a huge orgasm as he watched Keena.

Keena on the other hand, had slept soundly, enjoying a couple of erotic dreams that replayed her prior day's debauchery (which included more than just the back porch masturbation) in a most satisfactory fashion. That's not to say that Keena was satisfied with her sex life. She wanted Gabe, who seemed to display no interest in sex, to come to life sexually so they could engage in all the lewd activities she enjoyed watching on the internet. However, she had enjoyed her new found flair for exhibitionism. A part of her still preached her religious guilt about all of this, but she was learning to savor her ability to enjoy her lust in defiance of the guilt. She wanted Gabe to join her but she wasn't about to abandon her new found sex life for Gabe, or more properly, for what she thought Gabe was. Keena like Gabe lacked any understanding of her spouse's sex life and prurient interests. And like Gabe, she lacked the courage to simply talk to him about the problem.

As soon as Gabe finished his cereal, he rinsed the bowl and put it in the sink, put his suit coat on, picked up his brief case, and kissed his wife good bye for the day with a peck on the cheek. Within minutes he was out the door and driving away from home. But Gabe wasn't headed for his office. He planned to take the morning off to try and give his problem some serious thought.

Gabe knew he couldn't focus on his problem in the office where people would be interrupting him all day long. He drove to a local Starbucks where got himself a Venti coffee via their drive-thru (he had a Venti size problem). Then he proceeded to a city park. It was a beautiful place, the jewel of the city's park system. It lay on two sides of a small river that ran down out of the mountains and through town. The area where Gabe was parked was the main access point. It had a large grassy picnic area and a big playground plus a parking lot. On weekends this part of the park would be very busy with families enjoying time in the open air, but at this hour on a weekday the park would be empty. He could sit undisturbed on a park bench and think. Leaving his suit coat and necktie in the car, Gabe walked to a picnic table and sat staring at the trees that covered the steep hillside that fell away from the picnic and playground areas to the river in the gulch below. There were trails through the woods that led down to a steel bridge crossing the river and then up the other side of the park. There was also an access point from the top of the ridge on the other side, but it was merely a narrow trail between two homes in the neighborhood where Gabe and Keena lived. That side of the park was rarely used.

Gabe was totally dissatisfied with his sex life. I married the most beautiful, kindest, sweetest girl in the world, and she was brought up just like me to think sex is something you limit as far as possible, he thought. He shook his head and sipped his coffee. When we were first married we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We weren't very creative, because we had been raised to believe anything beyond a quick missionary hump under the covers in the dark was wrong. But, as time passed I realized there was a lot more to sex than that quick missionary hump and I wanted more, so I started using the internet to see what I was missing, and it was a lot. Gabe didn't feel any real guilt about no longer subscribing to the restricted sexual values he had been raised with. His view was, "I am what I am," and "I'm fine with it."

The problem was Keena, he thought. I've always thought of her as the sweet, innocent girl I married and I can't bring myself to ask her for the things I've come to want--so perverted by the standards Keena and I were raised with. If I ask for a blow job or try to eat her pussy, or tell her I want to try mutual masturbation, or anal sex, she will be shocked. God forbid if I wanted a threesome or to try swinging. She would probably leave me if she ever found out what twisted tastes I have. So all I can do is go to bed early and watch other people do these perverted things on the internet while I masturbate. I haven't been happy. I want to do these things with Keena, but I am afraid to even ask. It's gotten so bad I don't even want to start a basic sex session anymore for fear I'll get carried away and try something that would outrage her puritan upbringing. The result is all I do is go to strip joints when I travel and watch porn and jack-off when what I really want to do is...

But everything changed last night as I hid in the bath room peering out at my sweet, innocent, loving wife lying naked on our back porch, exposing herself to our neighbors while she wantonly masturbated. Am I outraged? Do I want to divorce her for being such a pervert? "Good god no," he said aloud. The only thing I have to figure out is how to tell her that I know about her and I love her. And oh yeah, one more thing--that I am as twisted and perverted as she is. That's all going to take some courage, he thought.

As he sat at the bench sipping his coffee his mind spun out a fantasy centered on fucking his beautiful wife on the back porch of their home. He thought of his sometimes golf partner, Arnie Roberts, who lived right behind them. Arnie had one of the dirtiest minds he had ever met. They frequently went to a strip joint near their favored golf course after a round, later complaining to their wives about how slow the pace of play had been, when they had in reality only played 9 holes and then spent the rest of the afternoon watching strippers. There was nothing Arnie wasn't prepared to discuss, frequently telling him of the lurid sex he had with his wife, Lisa, and with others. One day, after a couple of beers, Arnie had even told him of how sexy he found Keena to be when he saw her mowing the lawn in shorts and a tank top. After that Gabe mowed the lawn for the next few weeks. He didn't want filthy minded Arnie lusting after his pure sweet wife.

Gabe let his mind wander: If things were different he would love for Arnie to have something to lust about. He imagined sitting on the back porch as Keena mowed the lawn on a warm sunny day. He noticed as he sipped his beer that Keena had on a pair of shorts he had never seen on her. They were much shorter than anything he had ever seen her wear. At first, he thought they barely covered her ass. Keena has such a beautiful nice, plump, round ass, he thought. As he watched her mow he realized that the shorts didn't even meet the 'barely cover' standard. The bottoms of her cheeks were readily visible every time she turned away to mow the next row. When she turned and pushed the mower toward him it was equally obvious that there was nothing beneath the tank top she wore to restrain the delicious jiggle of her breasts. The tank top was made of a relatively thin, ribbed fabric. Her areola and nipples were readily visible through the fabric. As he watched her he could feel his dick growing in the shorts he wore.

Of course Gabe had never seen his wife dressed in such a revealing fashion. This was all in his imagination and, until last night, he firmly believed that she would never do such a thing. Not his lovely Keena whom he viewed from afar as though on a pedestal. "Keena? Never," he scoffed. "But... now. Well now things have changed." Gabe took a sip of his cooling coffee and let his lurid imagination run. He couldn't work up the courage to talk to Keena, but he could certainly imagine what his life might be like if he could have that conversation.

When she finished the mowing, Keena stopped the mower and walked up to Gabe. He could see beads of sweat dripping down her chest and disappearing behind her tank top funneled between her breasts. Her tits were jiggling deliciously, he thought. She leaned forward and reached for his beer, giving him a nice view. Beer in hand she rose and leaned back, drinking off the last of his beer. Her posture pulled the garment tight against her chest showing off her full breasts and the nipples that capped them. She knew he was watching and she held it longer than was necessary to drink off the last of the beer. Gabe felt his cock continue to grow, reaching a size and position that was becoming uncomfortable. When Keena stopped showing off her tits and was merely looking down at him he reached down and adjusted his shorts, making no effort to conceal his action from Keena. She smiled, knowing what was causing Gabe's need for adjustment.

"Is that a new pair of shorts?" she asked. "They look uncomfortable."

Gabe smiled in response.

"What do you think of my new shorts?" she asked. She turned, bending slightly forward, and wiggled her ass at him. "Like them?"

"Yes." He adjusted his shorts again for his continuously growing cock.

"I thought you would." She was standing before him with her feet spread widely and her hands on her hips.

"I bet Arnie is enjoying them too," Gabe said with a smirk.

"Arnie? You mean your lecherous golf partner that lives behind us. He does like to watch me, doesn't he?"

"Yes."

"Do you think he is upstairs looking out his bedroom window?"

"Probably."

"Perhaps we should show him some more," she said as she peeled off her tank top throwing it to the side. The sun glistened off the beads of sweet on her now fully exposed breasts.

Gabe's breath caught for just a moment as he looked at Keena. Keena had full plump breasts that sat high on her chest, each a bit more than a handful with large dark nipples that were now fully engorged. "God you have beautiful tits," he said. As he spoke, he reached down and rubbed his now fully erect cock through his shorts.

"Oh, these?" she said cupping her breasts from below and holding them out towards Gabe as she rubbed her nipples with her thumbs.

"Yes, those."

"Do you really think Arnie is watching?"

"Yes."

"Good." she said. "Let him watch this."

Keena dropped to her knees at Gabe's feet and opened his shorts. His engorged cock popped out and she sat looking at it as she stroked it and licked her lips. Keena loved to suck Gabe's cock. She rose up just a bit and rubbed the head of his cock against one and then the other of her breasts, letting the drop of precum that gathered on the cock's tip stretch in a string from her nipple as she pulled away.

Gabe gasped as she dropped her head down and inhaled his cock, sucking him aggressively while she massaged his balls.

"You know he's watching," Gabe said.

Keena pulled back sucking hard, so there was a pop as the head of his prick left her mouth.

"Good," she said, giving Gabe a lewd look before she returned to sucking his cock.

She sucked him for several minutes longer and then, stood stripping her shorts off so she was completely naked. Walking out on to the freshly mown lawn, she dropped to her knees, resting on her forearms with her naked ass in the air, pointed at Arnie Roberts' house.

"Get out here, Gabe. My knees were getting sore on the patio pavement and your cock is plenty hard. Now I want you to fuck me. Right here and now on this nice soft grass while dirty old Arnie watches us." She wiggled her ass as she spoke.

Gabe kicked off his flip flops and the shorts pooled around them and pulled his T-shirt over his head. Naked, he walked towards Keena with his erect dick, coated with Keena's saliva so it gleamed in the sun, swinging back and forth in time with his pace. Kneeling behind her, he licked his lips as he stared at her closely shaved pussy gleaming in the sun. Grabbing her broad hips with both hands he positioned his cock beneath her pussy. Then he slid it back and forth lubing it with her juices. She gasped each time his cock hit her engorged clit.

"Stop that shit and fuck me," Keena said. "I need your cock now. I need it filling my cunt, right now." She reached back and positioned the head of his prick at the entrance to her cunt and he slowly forced it in.

As he entered her Gabe forgot everything except how good her warm, slippery, wet cunt felt on his dick. " Oh god, yes," he gasped. He kept pushing until he felt his prick reach the end and then held himself there as he squeezed her cheeks with his hands. "Is that what you wanted you slut--my big fat cock filling your cunt right out here in our back yard on a Sunday afternoon while Arnie Roberts watches us? Is that what you wanted? Maybe Lisa is watching too. She's at least as horny as he is. Maybe they are leaning over the window sill and he is fucking her from behind as they watch me fuck you." Gabe knew she loved it when he talked dirty to her while they were screwing. He began to fuck her, with long slow measured strokes at first, but quickly escalating into quick hard strokes that made her groan each time. He knew he couldn't keep this up forever but he didn't care. He just wanted to fill her cunt with his cream as his golf partner watched from next door.

Keena had reached back with one hand and was rubbing her clit furiously, realizing that Gabe wouldn't last long at the pace he was fucking her. All that talk about Arnie was intended to tease Gabe and it had worked. He was fucking her ferociously. Within minutes he groaned and stiffened. She could feel his cock pumping stream after stream of hot jism into her cunt and that triggered her own orgasm, which was marked by a piercing cry. Finished they tipped to the side in something resembling a spooning position, his softening cock still buried in her cunt, both gasping for breath.

Gabe leaned back savoring the morning sun in the empty City park as he savored the fantasy he had just spun out. The longer he thought about the things he wanted to do to, no not to, but with, Keena on their back porch while the neighbors were perhaps clandestinely watching them, the hornier Gabe got. I can't very well go to work in this condition, he thought, but there is no one around today so if I go off into the woods I can jack off and get myself into a condition that will let me go to the office and get some work done today. I haven't solved my problem with Keena, but at least I will get some time to work on the problems with the tithing remittances from Little Rock (Gabe was an accountant for the church's national organization. Keeping track of the share of tithing from the organization's numerous local churches that was to be remitted to the national organization and properly reporting it to the IRS required a smoothly functioning accounting system which Gabe was in charge of.)

Gabe had masturbated in these woods before going to work on numerous occasions always thinking about Keena as he did so. He looked at his watch and thought, I've got plenty of time so I'll go over to the other side of the river. There is never anyone over there. "I know just the place," he told himself as he drank off the last of his coffee. Gabe stood, looked around confirming he was the only person in the park, adjusted his trousers to more comfortably accommodate his half engorged cock, and set off down a trail to the bottom of the gulch.

He came around a bend in the trail just as he reached the steel bridge that crossed the river and realized that there was a woman was standing on the bridge. He froze and stepped back behind a tree. There wasn't supposed to be anyone else down here now, he thought. He stepped forward just a bit so he could see the woman on the bridge better and realized to his shock that it was Keena. "What is she doing here?" he asked himself.

Shortly after Gabe left for his office, Keena decided to go for a walk in the park near their home. It's such a beautiful park, she thought, a combination of thick woodlands with paths that twisted here and there down a gentle hillside with occasional grassy glades throughout the wooded hillside. There was a slowly flowing river running through the middle of the park with an iron bridge that allowed walkers to cross over and access more woodlands trails and grassland and, at the top of the ridge above the river, a popular picnic area, a large children's play area, and a parking lot. That side was the town's main access to the park, but Keena's normal access was from the other side through a narrow path that ran between a couple of her neighbor's homes. Most of the town had no idea it was there.

Keena was fully dressed today (shorts, T-shirt, and customary undergarments), her sex drive apparently satiated, at least temporarily, by her previous day's activities. Her purpose in taking the walk was to think about the problem she had identified the day before--Gabe; What to do about Gabe. She wandered slowly down through the woodlands until she reached the river. Standing in the middle of one of the iron bridges looking down at the slowly flowing river below her she told herself, "Really Keena, your lifestyle now is unacceptable. Sex seems to have become an important part of your life. No, a very important part. But you have a husband who seems to have lost all interest in sex." What to do about Gabe?

She shook her head and retraced her steps through the woods heading for an open glade half way up to the point at which she had entered the park. The glade was not obvious. You had to access it by a narrow trail that wasn't maintained by the City. This side of the park had been popular many years ago, but the development of the properties in Gabe and Keena's neighborhood had virtually cut off access and people coming from the well-used side rarely went beyond the stream. In the center of the glade there was a picnic table, an old planked table with benches along each side, likely dating from the time before access to this side had been cut off by development. The table and it's benches were badly in need of refinishing, but given the lack of use this side of the park received Keena understood why the City had not spent the money. Besides, she liked the relative privacy this side of the park afforded her.

Gabe's first reaction to seeing Keena on the bridge was, "What is she doing here? Well, she does walk in this park all the time. She must have come down from the other side, but how can I get relief if she's here?"

As he continued his internal dialogue, Keena shook her head, turned and walked across the bridge away from him starting up the hill back toward their home.

"You better follow her," he told himself. He didn't ask why. He just began to quietly follow her across the river and up the hill through the trees, staying well back so she would not be aware of his presence. "You know Gabe," he said to himself, "you are stalking your wife. This is a new low for you." Whatever, he thought. When she got about half way up the hill he saw her turn off the trail into the brush.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,393 Followers
12