Keena and Gabe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell? Where is she going?" he asked himself. But when he got to the point where she had turned off the trail he saw the narrow track she had taken into the brush, he carefully continued to follow her until he came to the open glade with the picnic table. I never knew this was here, he thought. Gabe walked carefully picked his way through the brush bordering the glade until he was in a well-hidden position that allowed him to look directly down the hill at Keena sitting on a bench, her back to the table and her legs stretched out before her. What is she doing he wondered.

Keena often sat here to think--usually matters as mundane as what to fix for dinner that night. Now she had more serious matters on her mind. She was totally alone in the little grassy glade and she begin to have a conversation with herself, as she had the night before on her back porch.

"Let's think this through logically," she said, speaking too softly for Gabe to hear.

"Sure, but remember Keena, this is mostly about sex, so logic may not be all that helpful,"

she responded to herself.

"Harrumph," she snorted. "Logic is all we've got, so let's try it. Remember, the objective is to develop a plan to... "

"To do what?" Her other self interrupted

Keena paused. "Hmmm, first let's define the problem. The problem is I seem to need a lot more sex in my life and the logical place to get more sex is from Gabe. He is my husband after all. But Gabe seems to show virtually no interest in having sex of any kind with me."

"Yup, that's the logical analysis. You want more sex and Gabe doesn't. That's kind of where the logic of this situation ends, isn't it?"

"Too simple," Keena responded. "Near as I can tell, Gabe doesn't seem to want any sex at all."

"At least not with you," her other self responded.

"What? That's outrageous. What's wrong with me."

"Nothing, but maybe he is getting all the sex he needs elsewhere. You don't know what he does on those business trips. He says he's auditing a local church's books, but are you sure that is all he is doing?"

"Gabe wouldn't cheat on me."

"Whole novels have been written about the fallacy of that assumption."

"Those are just novels. This is reality," Keena responded.

"Well sex is the problem of course," Keena continued. "We both know that. But let's not go there directly. First what is living with him like? He works hard; he's polite, he doesn't beat me (Keena knew women whose husbands were violent when they came home drunk); he earns plenty of money; we have a nice house; he's not cheating on me, as far as I know (Keena knew women with that problem also); he even helps with the dishes."

She paused in her listing of Gabe's virtues. "Hmmm. I wonder. Does Gabe have another lover? No, not Gabe. He's so compulsively honest he would have told me about her. He even tells me when he has spilled food on a shirt and what it was." She continued to list Gabe's pros and a few cons. "No one is perfect after all. He certainly can't cook, and has no interest in trying. Not too good with laundry either. When he does do the laundry he always washes and dries things on the wrong temperature settings." She sighed as she thought about a favorite blouse he had ruined in a hot dryer. "And he drinks a bit, but of course, so do I. That seems to be a part of our religious teaching that we have let slide without conflict between us. I wish we could do that with sex."

Her other self interrupted:"Okay, by most women's standards he is about as perfect as a husband could get, if of course the next two points don't matter, which they most certainly do."

"Go on," responded Keena

"Are you two in love? I think you were when you started, but are you now? Probably not. After several years, you are more like well suited roommates."

"No. That's outrageous," Keena responded. "Of course we're in love."

"Hmm. Most lovers have sex and enjoy it. Have you thought of that."

"That does seem to be the issue," Keena said aloud. "The crux of the problem is sex."

"Yes, that's certainly true," her other self responded. "Gabe just seems to have no interest in sex, and for you Keena, as you demonstrated several times yesterday, sex is very."

"Well, all that went nicely in a circle," Keena admitted. Sex is the problem with my relationship with Gabe. So what are my options;" she continued, "my options to deal with Gabe and his non-participation in my sex life?"

"Well, you could divorce him and find someone new."

"That's a very complicated process that risks upsetting an otherwise very pleasant life style. She shook her head, rejecting the idea.

"Yeah, just because you're horny a lot."

"Don't be mean," Keena said. She paused for a moment. "Yeah, I guess I am horny a lot."

"You get admission points on the horny part," her other self said with a chuckle.

"I could find someone to have an affair with. Hmmm like the gentleman in the beer cooler yesterday. Yes, he was very sexy; Beer Cooler Guy," Keena said with a laugh. She felt her sex drive begin to rev up.

"Don't go there girl," she told herself. "You don't think straight when you are horny."

"An affair would be nice," Keena said, trying to return to her analysis, "but affairs involve other people and that can be messy. What if Beer Cooler Guy has a wife?" (she couldn't get him out of her head) "And it could lead to divorce with Gabe, which I just decided I don't want. Messy, messy," she told herself. "But I won't dismiss it completely, because it could solve my problem, my itch." An image of Beer Cooler Man played through her head. He was very handsome... and sexy, she thought. Lust was taking over. She could feel her nipples swelling and the first hint of juices flowing from her pussy.

"You could keep doing what you did yesterday," she told herself. "Well not specifically what you did yesterday. That business of using an empty high school parking lot to get off in may have been going too far."

"But it was exciting," Keena responded.

"Have you no shame woman?" she asked herself.

"Not much. Not when I'm horny," Keena responded. "And, I do seem to be an exhibitionist. I certainly do love to masturbate, especially in places where I could get caught. I'm sure there is room for lots of interesting variety, so long as I don't get arrested or something."

As she spoke, she let her hand slide down between her legs and begin rubbing her sex through the fabric of her shorts and the panties beneath them. "Yes that is certainly a possibility," she said as she spread her legs to improve her right hand's access.

Gabe couldn't believe his eyes. Keena was starting to masturbate again, here in a public park. This couldn't possibly be his wife. What had happened to his dear sweet and pure Keena? He felt his cock begin to grow as he watched. He reached down and adjusted his pants and stroked his growing prick as he continued to watch his wife.

"You have no shame whatsoever," Keena scolded herself.

"Oh that's the good part. I know when I start I am going to feel guilty when I am done, but I just can't resist, because I want that climax so bad. The guilt just makes it hotter... and if there is a risk of getting caught so much the better. It all makes it exciting. Good sex should be exciting."

"You are worthless," she castigated herself.

"Just at times like this," she responded. "Otherwise, I think I'm a good person. I go to church on Sundays; I cook good meals for my husband and keep the house neat and clean; I don't swear;..."

"Except when you're horny,"

"Yeah but that doesn't count."

'Why not?"

"Because I do much worse things when I'm horny. Why worry about a little swearing."

"Your logic is perverse."

Returning to her catalog of her virtues Keena said, "I don't drink; well not much. I don't have sex with other people..."

"Not yet," interrupted her other self.

Keena ignored the comments and continued to enumerate her virtues. "Yes, all in all, I would say I'm a very good person."

"Yeah, except when you're horny... like now," her other self responded.

"Yeah, isn't it fun," Keena said. She looked around, seeing no one in sight. It was a Thursday morning and she was on the less used side of the park, away from the people who came to use the picnic area and the children's play area. The only people that came here were her neighbors who would come on foot, but most, if not all of them, were at work on a Thursday morning--at least that is what Keena told herself.

"No, no," her other self said. "You're too close to home. There's too much risk of getting caught."

"Yes. but... " But she kept rubbing her crotch.

"What about Arnie Roberts? He's retired. He might be watching right now."

"Fuck it. He was watching when I masturbated on the porch last night. He won't do anything--except maybe jack off." She pulled her T-shirt up and opened her front closing bra so she could massage her tits.

"You're pretty bold Keena. Have you forgotten how wrong this is."

"I'm pretty horny is what I am," Keena responded. She had unzipped her shorts and now had a hand jammed down into her panties massaging her pussy. "Have you forgotten how good this feels."

"No, I haven't forgotten, her other self answered, her voice fading into silence."

Keena masturbated in silence for a while leaning back against the picnic table enjoying the warmth of the sun on her naked breasts.

Gabe had pulled his fully erect cock out of his trousers and was slowly stroking it, joining his wife in her indecent conduct. He didn't need a fantasy. It was right in front of him.

"Are you close," her other self asked. "We need to get this done and get out of here before somebody comes."

"No not yet," Keena responded. "But what's the hurry. I love to stretch this out and enjoy it." She pulled her T-shirt off and tossed it aside along with her bra and then her shorts and panties so she was naked but for her socks and cross trainers. "Oh yes this is so nasty" she told herself. "I love it."

Her other self was silent having given up on Keena, and simply enjoying the caressing of her tits and pussy. Guilt, fear, restraint, and responsibility had been silenced. Good Girl and Bad Girl had merged and Bad Girl was in control.

Keena lay back on the seat of the park bench with one leg on the table top and the other foot on the ground, her legs obscenely spread, her wet pussy gleaming in the morning sunshine. She groaned as she slipped two fingers into her warm slippery cunt. "Oh yes, so fucking nice. I should have brought my vibrator."

That was when she heard a branch crack somewhere in the woods. She froze. "What was that?"

Gabe had stripped off his shirt and let his pants and boxers fall to a pool around his feet. The sun felt so nice on his naked ass. But when he tried to step out of the pool of clothes around his feet he had broken a branch. Now he stood frozen in the bushes, naked but for his gleaming oxfords and dark socks.

"You're being watched," her other self warned, coming to life again.

"Probably a deer," Keena responded. "There are deer in these woods." She had pulled her fingers from her pussy, but was now using both hands to rub her tits, lubing her nipples with the juice on her fingers. It still felt good. Her legs were still lewdly splayed exposing her to anyone who wanted to see.

"Probably that nasty Arnie Roberts. I'm sure he was watching you last night." her other self said.

"No just a deer, and if it is Roberts, he's not seeing anything he didn't see last night." Keena slid her fingers back into her cunt. She groaned and began rhythmically finger fucking herself.

She heard another branch crack, but continued to masturbate, ignoring it (or him).

After that it was silent--silent in the woods and silent in Keena's mind. She had stopped chastising herself and was just enjoying her masturbation. She kept it up for at least fifteen minutes, occasionally groaning or softly speaking obscenities: "Oh so fucking good. Fuck Arnie Roberts if he's there, the pervert. Fuck him."

As she continued to masturbate she let her mind run back to Beer Cooler Guy. As she had done in the empty high school parking lot the day before she imagined having sex with Beer Cooler Guy:

It was here in this glade. She was naked, but for her trainers. Beer Cooler Guy walked into the glade. Keena was sitting on the end of the picnic table, her legs hanging down and spread lewdly. "You're late, she told him."

"I'll make up for it," he responded. As he walked across the glade he was stripping his clothes off, leaving a trail on the grass as he approached. By the time he reached her he was naked, his erect cock bobbing before him.

My god. It's beautiful Keena thought. It's long and thick with a beautifully shaped head and ribbed with engorged blood vessels. As good as many porn star cocks. She sat starring at the cock as he stood before her.

He stepped between her legs, the cock brushing her glistening sex. He took her face in both hands and pulled her up to him for a kiss. It was a kiss that she wanted to go on forever. His lips were soft. His tongue long and gently probing. Keena reached down with a hand and stroked the cock, using his copious precum to lubricate it. The Kiss continued.

He released her head with his hands and began massaging her breasts, lifting them, caressing the areolas, softly pinching her engorged nipples. The Kiss continued.

Keena slid her butt forward so that his cock was probing the end of her cunt. My god will he fit, she wondered? The Kiss continued.

He dropped his hands to her ass cheeks and pulled her toward him driving his cock slowly into her. The Kiss continued.

Then he was in, fully in. Keena could feel his pubic bone pressing against her clit. Oh my fucking god, she thought. I've never been so full. The Kiss continued.

He began to thrust, long slow thrusts at first, each one recreating the intense pleasure of his initial penetration. The Kiss continued...;

and then broke down as his thrusts became aggressive fucking... fast, and hard, his balls slapping her ass on each stroke as he grounded himself in her, his pubic bone grinding on her clit on each thrust.

He pushed her back so she was lying on the weathered table top. She was throwing her head back and forth regaling herself in the lust as he stared down at her. Her legs were in the air now, held there with her knees resting in the crook of his elbows. She could see her naked legs ending in the short white socks and trainers she still had on. There was something kinky about that. Because his thrusts were pushing her across the table he occasionally grabbed her hips to pull her back toward him. The old table rocked and groaned with each thrust. It just made the fucking better. She squealed as each pounding thrust bottomed out, her eyes wide open looking at his grimacing face. He was working to control his climax, she could tell. How delicious. She had Beer Cooler Guy, normally so calm and collected, struggling to maintain his self-control, grunting with each thrust. He was sweating, gleaming drops falling from his face to her tits.

"Cum damn you. Cum." Then he pulled out and stood erect holding her thighs against his hips as his angry gleaming cock stood straight out on its own and begin to spurt stream after stream of white slippery cum. The cock jumped with each spurt of cum, coating her face, her throat, her tits, and, as he stood panting over her, his cock dribbled it's last on her belly.

That was when Keena, Keena alone and naked in the Glade, not Keena in her fantasy, reached her climax, her cunt crushing her fingers and expelling them from her body along with flood of her juices. The climax was a strong one tearing through her body as she arched her back, still engrossed in her fantasy of fucking the Beer Cooler Guy. It seemed like it went on forever to Keena, as she levered her ass off the bench using the strength of her legs for each wave of her climax. She was only vaguely aware of the scream that erupted from her with the first wave of her climax, followed by guttural, animal like grunts for each successive wave, until she finally collapsed, exhausted and satiated, lying on the bench, a leg on either side and her hands draped to her sides, knuckles in the grass.

She lay there gasping for breath, her mind almost completely shut off--no thoughts of Gabe, or Beer Cooler Guy, or her fantasy. Really nothing. Just a blank slate. That was when she heard it. A soft groan, perhaps repeated. And then after a pause, a pause adequate for recovery and zipping up she later thought, a branch cracking followed by more silence, Keena sat up and looked about. Had someone been watching her? Deer don't groan or gasp. Men do that. They do that when they climax, except for Gabe of course. He just rolled over and went to sleep.

Keena swung her legs around and sat silent in the sun, still naked but for her shoes and socks. There was no one in the glade. The woods were silent with none of the sounds a large animal moving through them would make. She shook her head to clear it. "Must have been my imagination," she said aloud.

She slowly dressed, stretched and began her walk home. As she walked back up the remainder of the hill, feeling very pleasant and relaxed, Keena continued to consider her options for dealing with her problem with Gabe. About halfway up the hill another alternative occurred to her--Abstinence. "Yes, I could just give up on sex and become like Gabe. Sure. It's like what they used to call the Nancy Reagan defense for drugs. 'Just say no'." She laughed out loud at the idea, and then said, "No fucking way. I'm not built for that approach to the problem as I just proved down in the glade. Once I start to think about sex it's a slippery slope until lust takes over and I do something to reach an orgasm."

"But I can't give up on Gabe," she told herself. "I need to at least try another time or two to seduce him before I give up and pursue one of the other alternatives. Two are out completely--abstinence, which is laughable, and divorce. I guess that leaves adultery and indulging in my exhibitionist masturbation tendencies."

Once Keena left, Gabe stepped out of the brush into the glade, naked but for his shoes and carrying his clothes. Just as he had the night before when watching Keena on their back porch, Gabe had brought himself to a massive climax as he watched Keena masturbate in the glade. He more or less staggered down to the little park table and sat on the bench just where Keena had been sitting a few minutes before. He leaned forward, elbows on his knees, head in his hands and said aloud, "My god. That was the most erotic experience I've ever had. Standing naked while jerking my cock and watching my gorgeous naked wife spread out like a slut on this very bench seat bringing herself to a screaming climax. There was no guilt in Gabe's mind. Just lust. He wanted more of what he had just experienced. But his problem was, how to tell Keena what his perverted mind wanted. After a good twenty minutes of agonizing he told himself he was going to go directly home and tell Keena everything--what his perverted sexual tastes were; what he had seen her doing; what he wanted their sex life to include. "Yes," he told himself. "It's time to get this whole sordid business on the table, come what may." He put his clothes back on and walked quickly back to the other side of the park where he had left his car.

12