Keena and Gabe Ch. 04

Story Info
More sex in the park.
6.6k words
4.79
7.5k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,406 Followers

This is the fourth and perhaps last chapter in a series of stories about a young couple whose sex life is limited to porn and masturbation and their struggle to achieve a more balanced sex life. It is recommended that the reader have read the prior chapters to maintain continuity.

Keena had not been expecting the call she received from Lisa Roberts asking her to lunch. She didn't feel she knew the woman very well and was a bit surprised at the invitation. But Keena was a friendly sort and Lisa had seemed nice, although quiet, at dinner a few nights before, so Keena accepted and they drove together to a nice downtown restaurant. Lisa ordered wine and by the time they finished lunch they were on their second glass each.

"I'm glad you could join me today. I wanted to explain a few things without Arnie continuously interrupting. It looks like our husbands have become golfing buddies so I thought I should tell you a few things about Arnie and me before he spills everything to your husband and you suddenly want to move away thinking there are perverts living next door to you."

Who am I to object to perverts, given my life style of late, Keena thought in silence. She said nothing and let Lisa continue.

"Okay, let's see. Where to start. First occupations. People always ask about our occupations and way too many of them cut off relations as soon as we answer."

"Really? Are you killers for hire?" Keena asked in jest.

Lisa laughed. "Hardly. Arnie is a writer and I own a retailing business--a chain of shops."

"Somehow I thought Arnie was retired," Keena responded, "but that doesn't sound so bad." Keena said.

Lisa smiled. "It never does until people ask for the details."

Keena took a long pull on her third glass of wine and then said, "Okay, I'll bite. Tell me the details. I promise not to run from the restaurant to a realtor's office to list our home."

Lisa took a drink and then said, "Okay, let's start with Arnie. Arnie is a writer, a very successful one."

"Okay. What does he write?"

Lisa laughed and signaled the waiter for two more glasses of wine. "That's the first question everyone asks, she said. He writes porn."

"Porn? You mean like smut?"

The waiter brought another round of wine and Lisa paused while he set the glasses on the table and took away their empties. "He likes to call it erotica or romance, depending on which of his pen names he is using. His most successful series are in the romance categories, what people used to call bodice rippers or mommy porn. But he has other pen names he uses in other categories--lesbian love, gay sex, rough sex, BDSM. It goes on and on. Amazon has almost 20 categories and Arnie writes for almost all of them under one pen name or another. If you can't find something dirty Arnie has written that turns you on, you might be dead."

"Okay, so your husband writes smut. That's different, but..." Keena shrugged. "From what I know nearly everybody reads it but most people keep it as their dirty little secret."

Lisa said, "Yes, that's why it's so profitable, especially for a pervert like Arnie who can sit down at a lap top and just spew out story after story involving any perversion you could want and a whole lot more that you would just shake your head at."

"Where did he learn to write it?"

"You're going to laugh at this. After he finished his English degree at UCLA he went to the Iowa Writer's Workshop for his MFA. He wanted to write the Great American Novel, just like everyone else there."

"I've heard of that. It's the premier writing program in the country," Keena said.

"Exactly. The problem was that they wanted him to write high-brow literature, the kind all those aspiring writers in Brooklyn write. But Arnie grew up Brooklyn and he hated the place and most of the people who live there. He quickly realized the kind of highbrow literature required to satisfy his instructors and the New York publishers and critics wasn't his thing. He wanted to write smut. He says that smut is easier to write and most people enjoy it a lot more than a convoluted novel about a kid from New Jersey trying to work his way through his teenage angst. Actually Arnie probably did suffer a lot of angst growing up as the shortest kid in the class. He doesn't want to revisit that angst, but that's just my theory. But what do I know. I grew up spending my time at the beach in LA. No angst in that. In any case when Arnie saw Amazon release the Kindle he realized people no longer had to hide their dirty books under the mattress. A huge new market for smut was about to open."

"Did he get his degree?"

"Oh yes. He struggled through it and wrote stuff that to this day he calls 'crap.' But he learned the mechanics while he was writing that 'crap.' Arnie can write anything and will if he thinks there is a buck in it, and he has an uncanny instinct for what his target audience wants to read. He won't start a romance novel with a sex scene, but he does in the more hard-core categories. While he was learning his chops writing 'literature' he hated, he was writing reams of smut and e-mailing it to me. I would call him and critique it which usually wound up in phone sex. He has the most deliciously dirty mind."

"Where were you then?"

Lisa laughed and drank some more wine. "That's the other half of the story. I was working as a dancer in a strip joint in Las Vegas."

Keena shook her head in a double take. "What? How?"

"I studied dance at UCLA. My goal was Hollywood and when that didn't work out, I tried the Las Vegas Clubs. I didn't really like the big clubs on the strip in Vegas so I wound up working in a couple of different strip joints. I thought it was fun. I did that the whole time Arnie was at Iowa."

"You mean you danced naked in front of a room full of men?"

"Every day. Yup, that's want I did. It was fun. I was really good with the pole and truth be told, I enjoy taking my clothes off in front of strangers. It's a turn on."

As Keena sat listening she could feel herself becoming aroused. What a perfect job she thought.

"But the real money was in the lap dances in the private rooms."

"The lap dances? Keena asked. "Was that sex?"

"Depends on what you think constitutes sex. We weren't supposed to do anything but dance and maybe grind our hips on their laps, but the tips got a lot better if you went further. I usually limited myself to a hand job. Amazing what a guy will pay you for doing to him exactly what he would do to himself if you turned him down."

"So how long did you do that?"

"A couple of years. When Arnie came back he was already making a lot of money writing smut, so we bought a couple of clubs in LA and I managed them. That was not near as much fun, but there is a lot of money in selling watered down beer."

"So that's what you mean by 'retail outlets'?"

"No, no. Someone made us an offer for our strip joints and we sold out. We took the money and brought a string of porn shops. They were cheap to buy because the internet was killing them, but if you work it right, they still make good money. There are a certain number of people who get off on walking into a store and asking for a sex toy, especially if there is a pretty girl selling it. I hire my clerks from the retired dancers at the strip joints. They don't mind dressing in sexy clothing and are usually willing to model our more revealing garments for customers. Of course we have a web site too. No point in leaving sales on the table."

Keena shook her head. "Wow, you've led quite a life. Mine is like oatmeal compared to yours. And it's got a few problems at the moment."

"Want to talk about it?" Lisa asked. "I got really good at listening to other women's problems when I was running our strip clubs. Most of the girls had problems." She shook her head. "Usually with men. I couldn't always help, but I could listen and that's what a lot of them needed."

Keena bit her lower lip as she looked at Lisa's smiling face trying to decide. After a long pause she said, "Yeah, I think I would. But it's going to take a bit more wine and we shouldn't be driving if we do that."

"No problem. I've got lots more wine at home. We can sit out by my pool and can talk some more without having to worry about who's listening to us."

Once they got back to Lisa's home and were seated at a table out by her pool, an open bottle of wine and glasses on the table between them, Keena started to tell her story, but before she could get into it, Lisa paused her and asked if Keena would mind if she took her clothes off. "I like to sunbathe in the nude back here," she explained.

"Fine with me, but aren't you concerned someone will see you?" Keena asked

Lisa laughed. "Remember me? I used to make my living as a stripper. And I enjoyed it. Besides, no one can see back here."

"Oh, right. Sure. Go right ahead."

"Thanks," Lisa said as she stood and stripped off her clothes. She sat down and refilled each woman's wine glass and leaned back in her chair running her fingers through her thick blonde hair. "Oh, this sun feels so nice."

Keena looked in silence at Lisa's tanned all over body with its broad hips, it's large soft breasts that covered much of her chest and her neatly trimmed bush, and immediately thought of her own exciting brushes with nudity over the last few days. Without giving it much thought, she said, "You know, that looks nice." She took a long drink of wine and then stood and stripped off her clothes.

For a long while they both sat sipping their wine and silently enjoying the sun. After a while Lisa pushed a tube of sunblock across the table. "Here. Better use some of this. It looks like you don't do this very often."

Keena smiled and said, "Until last week not at all, but that's what I want to talk about."

She quickly used the lotion to coat all of her pale skin, and then slowly, during the course of a good deal more wine, told Lisa of her recent problems with her growing sex drive and Gabe's lack of interest. Lisa listened quietly and asked a few non-judgmental clarifying questions.

When she finished, Lisa asked, "So what have you been doing about these problems, besides masturbating a lot?"

Keena gulped and told her about her apparent compulsive exhibitionism, including her masturbation in the high school parking lot and in the park. Then she told her about the note she had found in her mail box.

"Can I see the note?"

Keena retrieved it from her purse and handed it to Lisa. She read it showing just a hint of a smile. "Oh my. You have a fan club."

"Yes, I guess I do. It's a little scary."

"When I was a stripper I used to get notes like this all the time."

"Really?"

"Yes. They're kind of flattering but sometimes a little scary. They can be a good deal more graphic than this one."

"What do you think I should do?"

"Do you want to go back there again?"

Keena was silent and finally whispered, "Yes."

"It turns you on doesn't it?"

"Yes," she said softly. Just talking about it was turning her on.

Lisa smiled. "You would enjoy working as a stripper."

Keena laughed. "I can't do that. My husband is a is an accountant for the national office of our church."

"We'll get back to your husband. If I were you I would go ahead and go on back to the park on Thursday morning. Put on a show for these guys. You will enjoy it and so will they. But just in case you find yourself in over your head, take this with you." She reached in her purse and gave her a can of Mace.

"Oh. Thanks. I'll think about it," but she knew she was going to go down into the park and put on a show for her pervert admirers. She just wasn't ready to admit it to anyone but herself.

Lisa knew she would go too, but she wanted to leave the decision to Keena, even if it was a foregone conclusion.

Keena then returned the subject to Gabe. "But what about Gabe? What should I do about Gabe?"

"That's more complicated," Lisa said. She was silent as she took a sip of wine.

"It is," Keena said. "I've even been wondering if he might be gay?"

Lisa snorted, choking on her wine. "I can just about guarantee you he is not gay. He spent way too much time staring at my tits the other night at diner."

"Really. I didn't notice."

"You were too busy fending off my lecherous husband,"

Keena smiled. "Perhaps."

"Let's not worry about Gabe. Let's worry about you. Let's consider your options. As you said, you could divorce him."

"That's not a good idea, Keena said. "He's really a great husband... aside from the sex part."

"Okay, it sounds like that is true, so this is really a question of how to satisfy your sex drive without hurting or embarrassing Gabe or triggering a divorce, yours or someone else's, or going to jail?

"Jail?"

"Well, it looks like you've been leaning toward your exhibitionism/public masturbation solution of late, but you do need to be careful with that approach. We still live in a puritanical society that has laws about that kind of conduct. I know a gentleman here in town who owns a strip joint over on Broadway and I'm sure I could get you a job as a topless waitress there.>but you said that won't work given your husband's occupation. "

Keena felt her pussy clench at the idea of serving drinks to strangers while she was half naked. "Hmm," she responded, not willing to reject the idea outright.

"But you said you couldn't work in a strip joint because of your husband's occupation?"

"Oh, yes of course."

"Then there is the affair option," Lisa continued. "But as you pointed out that involves other people which can get messy. You need a 'friends with benefits' relationship."

"Are those real?"

"Oh sure, but you have to be careful or they can turn into a real love affair. I'm sure my husband would be happy to have that kind of relationship with you, but you would probably find him a little kinky for your tastes."

"Arnie? Do you guys..."

"Swing? Yeah sure. That was a part of our relationship from day one. Arnie is one of the horniest little fuckers around. There is no way I could expect monogamy from him." She laughed. "Or he from me."

"You suggested abstinence," Lisa continued, "but it was all I could do to avoid laughing at that. You are clearly not built for that."

"No, I don't think so," Keena responded with a laugh.

"I tell you what. Arnie is coming back on Wednesday night from his visit to his publisher in Chicago. If it's okay with you I would like to discuss it with him. Maybe he knows more about your husband than he has been willing to admit to you. You never know what guys talk about on the golf course. Meanwhile go ahead with your rendezvous in the park, but take the mace with you. And I wouldn't worry about that gay business. There are plenty of other reasons why husbands loose interest in sex. They don't have to be gay. And as far as I know, no one ever becomes gay. They either are or they aren't. It's the way they are wired from the beginning."

They lay in the sun a bit longer and then Keena dressed and went home where she lay on her bed and masturbated to a soft climax as she thought about serving beers to table of horny men while she wore nothing but a skimpy thong and high heels. Then fell into a pleasant nap.

Late in the afternoon she received a call from Lisa. "Keena, I had a long conversation with Arnie this afternoon. Your husband is definitely not gay."

Keena was silent for a moment. Finally she said, "What else did you learn?"

"A lot. Why don't you come over and I'll give you the details. Just come on in. I'm out back by the pool."

"I just stepped out of the shower. I'll be over in ten minutes." Keena toweled down quickly and threw on a T-shirt and the same denim skirt she had worn to the grocery a few days later without bothering with undergarments. Her short hair blew dry in only a few minutes. She slipped on a pair of sandals and hurried over to the Roberts' home. It was a warm and sticky night out. She arrived just as a pizza dude drove away, so when she walked around to the pool area, Lisa was waiting with a newly opened bottle of wine and a still warm pizza.

"Okay girl," she said. "I've got lots to tell you. But first, have you had dinner?"

"No."

"Good. I can't eat all of this pizza by myself so please join me," Lisa said as she set a plate and a wine glass before Keena.

Keena was dying of curiosity, but she was also hungry and the pizza looked good. She started to pick up the piece of pizza Lisa served her, but before she could reach her mouth with it Lisa said, "Oh wait. We always eat pizza in the nude here. It's much easier to clean up a pizza stained boob than clothing," she laughed.

Keena paused and then laughed, "You're right about that. I just wish I could get Gabe to see it that way." She quickly stripped off the few clothes she had on and then dived into the pizza chasing it down with a long drink of the red wine. After two more bites of pizza and more wine she leaned back and said, "Umm. That's good, but now what can you tell me about Gabe?"

Lisa finished chewing a bite of the pizza, and was about to speak when she looked down and saw an errant globe of mozzarella and marinara sauce that had landed on her generously sized right boob. "Oops. Let me deal with this first." Instead of reaching for a napkin she simply lifted her boob and bent down and licked the pizza sauce off her nipple. "See. Much easier than washing a T-shirt," she said.

"Now, about your husband. According to Arnie, Gabe is 100% hetero. He's what we used to call a 'watcher'."

"A 'watcher'?" Keena asked.

"Yes, some men, especially the shy ones, love to watch sex. When I worked in the strip joints they always sat towards the back of the room by themselves. They weren't the guys who came in with their buddies and sat in the front row making a lot of noise and stuffing dollar bills in the dancer's G-string. They sat in the back and didn't make eye contact with the waitresses. Good tippers though, Lisa said as she paused to reach for another piece of pizza.

After chasing it with more wine she continued, "Most of them were too shy to ask for a lap dance. Just watching the girls strip was what they came for. A lot of guilt there, I always thought."

"And you think that is why Gabe has no sex drive?" Keena asked.

"Believe me girl. Your man has plenty of sex drive. You just need to re-channel it a bit. When he and Arnie go out for golf, they almost always wind up in a strip joint after they finish. Your husband loves to watch."

"Really? But why..."

"Wait," Lisa interrupted. "There's more. He loves to watch you. But up until last week, he didn't think there was anything to watch."

"What?"

"He thought you were so pure that you wouldn't ever stoop to his level."

"But I thought..."

"Yes, well it's pretty clear the two of you weren't communicating very well. But things have changed. He has been watching you lately. He saw you masturbating on the back porch and he was watching you in the park. That little love letter you got, inviting you to do your thing in the park day after tomorrow. That was from him. Of course, it was Arnie's idea."

"Arnie? But how... I mean, what did Gabe tell him?" There was a pause while Lisa gulped down another half a slice of pizza and washed it down with wine.

"Actually I think Arnie told Gabe. Arnie has been watching you on the back porch."

"Arnie too? Oh my god," Lisa said. "Our neighbors think they live next door to a pervert. How humiliating."

"Don't be silly. How could Arnie and I think that of you and Gabe. He write's porn and I used to be a stripper. The worst we could say is welcome to the club folks."

"Oh... yeah. I guess that's right."

"I know I'm right. Have some more pizza and then we can plan how to get you two to communicating."

"And fucking," Keena said just as she slurped another big piece of pizza into her mouth.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,406 Followers
12